Halloween at the Hensley's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could she love me? We just met, Ted thought. Somewhere, deep in his mind, memories began to surface. This exact scene plays over and over again. The party, his friends being taken, meeting Lilly, everything with the only difference being who his friends were.

This has been going on for years, he thought, and understanding began to seep into his mind.

"I see you remember," Lilly said, bending forward and kissing him again. She shuddered again, cumming hard. Ted could feel the spray of her cum on his leg, that terrible hot and cold sensation.

"Why?" Ted asked, knowing the answer as soon as he did. He understood why she wouldn't take him unless he asked.

"You are my soulmate, my Love. My equal."

Lilly let go of Ted and dropped to her knees to lick his wet cock, cleaning it of her juices. The sensation was rapidly becoming more than he could take. He watched, entranced, as Lilly swallowed his cock. She pulled back, licking just the tip.

"Cum for me, my Love. Let me taste you again," she said before swallowing him again.

Ted tried to hold out. He was thinking about baseball, Sean and Sue.

Glancing at the Ocular, Ted remembered what it was called now that all his memories had been restored.

Show me, Sean, he thought.

Instantly, the view changed, and the table where Sean was strapped appeared. The two women were now between his legs, taking turns sucking his swollen cock.

With his memories restored Ted knew there wasn't anything he could do that would prevent Sean from being sacrificed from experience. Every time he tried, one of the Coven would interfere, and he would wake up in bed. His memory would be wiped, and the cycle would start again.

Ted was surprised at how he felt about it. Almost numb, knowing he would make new friends tomorrow.

New victims.

Show me, Sue, he thought, not wanting to see what was coming next for Sean.

Sue was on her hands and knees, being ridden by a now completely nude female zombie. Other than a collar around her neck, Sue was naked as well. The zombie pulled the lead attached to the collar to the side, directing Sue where to go.

Ted watched as Sue's breasts swayed beneath her as she moved over to a group of zombies seated at a table. The zombie riding her jumped off.

"You know what to do, Slut," the zombie said as she walked to the side.

"Cool, more fresh meat," one of the seated zombies said.

Sue grabbed the pants of the nearest zombie and ripped them off, releasing a massive green and gray cock. She wasted no time in sucking the zombie's cock, taking it to the root.

Ted knew that they had already bitten her, and the process of her joining their ranks had begun. It was only a matter of a day or so before she would be undead, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

He was brought back to the present when Lilly squeezed his balls hard.

"Focus on us, my Love. Not the help," she smirked as she put his cock back into her mouth.

Unable to fight any longer, Ted came, shooting rope after rope of cum into Lilly's mouth.

He felt weak as he came down, grasping the Ocular to keep from falling.

Lilly sucked the last drops of cum from his cock before releasing it. She seemed to glide as she stood and circled his body. Wrapping his body in her arms, she turned him away from the Ocular to face her.

"You know what happens to them," Lilly said, kissing him gently.

Ted could taste both of their juices on her lips. The taste surprisingly didn't bother him.

"Yeah, I know. But that doesn't make it any easier," Ted told her when she pulled away.

They stood, arms around each other for what seemed like an eternity before Lilly pulled away and knelt to pick up her gown.

Still looking away from him, "So, will you join me this time, or must we repeat the cycle?"

Ted was torn, having lived this over and over. Knowing that he couldn't escape the loop unless she let him, which she didn't seem to be interested in.

Why fight this? We have fantastic chemistry, and it's not like I have anyone else in my life. He never knew his parents and had no relatives. None of his girlfriends ever worked out. They couldn't compete with Lilly. He felt a flash of guilt for all the women he had turned into sex toys over the years, but that faded quickly.

"I'm ready," Ted said, surprising himself and Lilly. She spun around and walked up to him.

"Really?" she asked, holding her breath.

Grabbing her chin, Ted said, "Yes, really," as he kissed her.