Halloween Candy

Story Info
Always check your Halloween candy... except at Josie's house.
7.1k words
4.55
13.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

Halloween Candy

Kevin stood on his porch, looking out across the quiet neighborhood and shaking his head disappointedly. He'd talked to the neighbors, and of course they had warned him what to expect, but he had still been shocked to see almost no Trick-or-Treaters out for Halloween. One family, that had been it; one family who had come by before heading off to a different neighborhood where the holiday was taken more seriously.

He and his wife Jill had moved in a few months earlier, and both considered Halloween their favorite holiday. They had decorated day one of October that year, as they always did. They had stocked up on candy and prepared their costumes with their annual zeal. Just like they'd done at their old house, they'd set up a small "Haunted Front Yard" for people to walk through; nothing huge, nothing too scary, but a small experience for people to get their candy, with a few things that made spooky sounds, one thing that popped out and surprised people, and a sugary reward at the end of the front walk.

One family, and they'd walked around most of the front yard to get to the candy anyway.

It wasn't hard to understand, of course: it was a much older neighborhood, with most households having long ago sent their kids to college and beyond. A few households had left the neighborhood to go to parties or see their grandchildren, but for the most part it was a normal, quiet night on Woodward Street.

"For the most part," because there were some other people out to try and gather candy: students from the small satellite Jaymes University campus up on the hill overlooking a major portion of Woodward Street. They had come out, they had walked through the Haunted Front Yard, and they had collected their candy. The college students brought a decent energy, but their costumes were lacking, and for the most part it was clear that they were stocking up on supplies to take back to whatever parties they would be throwing later that night up on the campus.

Kevin watched the latest collection of college students heading across the street, making straight for the only other house Kevin could see with its lights on that night. Josie Westgate lived in a house embedded in the woods that bordered the Jaymes campus, partway up the hill that the university sat on, at the end of a steep and slightly winding driveway that Kevin couldn't believe the little old woman that lived there could still climb.

But she did, on the rare occasions that Kevin saw her out of her house, moving with a surprising spryness that he assumed came from decades of making the climb up that same driveway. He had been just as surprised to see that almost all of the Jaymes students who had come up his driveway had bothered to make the climb up hers as well, imaging that it would present itself as a lot of effort for what must surely be a relatively disappointing offering waiting for them at the end of their efforts.

Sure enough, the three soccer players - almost certainly literally, seemingly using their usual uniforms as a crude excuse for a costume - stepped onto the end of her driveway and started the climb. With nothing else to do on such a poor Halloween night, Kevin watched their ascent. They didn't take very long to make it to the top - Definitely soccer players - and soon Kevin could see Ms. Westgate's silhouette standing in her front door.

A few moments later, all three of the soccer players went inside and the door shut behind them.

Strange, Kevin thought, tilting his head and watching the door. Before he could think on things too long, however, Jill called down from the porch, "How's it looking out there?"

Kevin turned and smiled wryly; not that she could see it in the plague doctor outfit he wore, but surely she would hear it in his voice when he said, "Not looking good. You, however, look stunning."

Jill smiled and posed in her zombified plague victim costume, lifting one wound-painted arm seductively over her dark brown hair and shaking her hips briefly. "I do believe I will be needing a doctor this evening."

Kevin was about to respond when he heard giggles from behind him. Turning, he could see four college students coming their way, and decided to stay silent. He walked up the front walk toward Jill and waited beside the candy.

A few moments later, four prom queens were making their way through the front yard. He was thankful for the thick plague mask covering his whole face, as it allowed him to appreciate privately the low-cut tops, high slit skirts, tall heels, and tight fabric that counted as prom outfits for these four fit college girls. Matching tiaras sat on their heads, sparkling in the light from the house but doing little to detract from the athletic bodies underneath.

More athletes, Kevin decided as the four girls quickly grabbed candy, complimented Kevin's and Jill's outfits, and hurried off into the night.

Straight to Josie Westgate's, hesitating only briefly at the bottom of the hill before starting up.

Talking to Jill about their disappointment, he could only keep half an eye on the Westgate house, but he saw that when the four women made it to the top, they too were invited in and had the door closed behind them.

Did those three soccer players leave? I had my back to the house for a bit, they might have. But... I don't think they did....

What the hell's going on up there?

"We should go check out Ms. Westgate's house," Kevin said suddenly, curiosity bringing the idea to his tongue before he could think about how he would explain why he wanted to make the mini-hike to her front door.

"Sure!" Jill said. "I think our house will be fine for a few minutes. I'm curious to see what the only other Halloween fan's got going on tonight."

Relieved that he hadn't had to voice his peculiar suspicions, the couple crossed the street and stopped at the bottom of Josie Westgate's driveway. "What a miserable setup," Kevin said, preparing himself before starting upward.

"She sure makes it look easy though," Jill said, slowly following alongside him. "Thank goodness we're on more level ground. I'd have to set up a tent right about here just to rest from picking up the mail."

Kevin laughed, pushing himself to keep going until they had reached Josie Westgate's front door.

It was a heavy wooden door, small windows set high up, with a stone arch surrounding it. The house was all stone, receding into the surrounding trees with the windows all glowing with candlelight; the only visible electricity was the light beside the front door itself.

"Hell, would almost be worth the climb to be able to decorate this place for Halloween," Jill said, hands on her hips and looking around appreciatively. "I can't believe she doesn't have any decorations up!"

"She really doesn't need them," Kevin said, taking the final steps up to the front door. "Not with a place that looks like this."

"You shut your mouth! Everywhere needs a little spooking up," Jill said, stepping up to the front door and knocking. "Even if it's just a bone in a bush."

Before Kevin could say a word in reply, the front door swung open with a faint creak, and Josie Westgate stood in front of them.

She was a short woman, the top of her head only rising as high as Kevin's chest. She was a bit round but not overly-large, looking fairly healthy overall, with her age only belied by the gray hair she kept in a tight knot, the wrinkled skin, and the old-fashioned clothes that were draped over her; her movements, her voice, her energy, however, all spoke to a woman in good health.

"Well! You're slightly older than my other Trick-or-Treaters!" Ms. Westgate said with a slight grin. "But never too old for some Halloween candy, are we?"

"We're only sort of Trick-or-Treaters," Jill said. "We're Jill and Kevin Anderson. We live across the street, at the other house giving out Halloween candy on this block. We saw your light was on too and thought we'd stop by and introduce ourselves, indulge in talking with someone on this block who actually cares about Halloween."

"Isn't that nice," Josie said, her smile widening. "Well my name is Josie, Josie Westgate. Would you care to come in? I keep my candy inside. Too many little critters hiding out in these trees."

Kevin tried not to sound too eager as he said, "We'd love to come in."

Josie stepped aside and gestured for the couple to enter. They stepped together into the dimly-lit hallway; the illumination, once Josie closed the door behind them, mostly came from candles and their reflections in the many mirrored surface scattered around the entrance.

This included the glass bowl that Ms. Westgate picked up and held in front of her. "Would you care to try some of my Halloween candy? I make it myself every year!"

"Ooh, I'd love some," Jill said, quickly reaching in and pulling out a small red cube of sugar. Before Kevin could express any of the misgivings he was feeling standing in that darkened hallway, Jill popped the sweet into her mouth. In a moment she was saying through her chewing, "Oh my god, that's amazing! What's in it?"

"Secret recipe, my dear," Ms. Westgate said, turning the bowl to Kevin. "And for you?"

Kevin reached into the bowl and pulled out a candy of his own. "I'll hold onto mine for now. This mask doesn't exactly make snacking easy."

"Huh. Here then," Ms. Westgate said, setting the bowl down and picking up a napkin. "Hold onto in that. Don't want to make a mess of those nice leather gloves you've got on."

Kevin wrapped the candy and put it in his pocket, frowning as he tried to decide whether that had been a genuine note of annoyance he had detected in Ms. Westgate voice when he hadn't immediately eaten the candy.

"Hmm, can I have another actually?" Jill asked, looking toward the bowl.

"Oh, I wouldn't, sweetie," Ms. Westgate said with a smile. "Just one for everyone."

Jill frowned, almost pouting as she looked at the bowl. She seemed about to protest, but Ms. Westgate cut in, offering, "We have more treats in the living room, if you want to try something else?"

"Okay!" Jill said, eyes lighting up again. Kevin furrowed his brow beneath his mask as he watched the reaction, wondering if maybe she'd a drink in the house while he'd been watching out for more Trick-or-Treaters.

He was going to point out that their porch light was still on and ready for Halloween celebrators, but Josie and Jill were already walking side-by-side down the hall toward the nearest doorway. Kevin raised his gloved hand to stop them, but they were already rounding the corner, forcing him to hurry to catch up.

And as he rounded the corner behind them, Kevin discovered why the college students had been staying inside Ms. Westgate's house.

The seven he had seen disappear and several more were gathered in the living room, just visible in the scant candlelight, their forms shifting and writhing in the shadows. They were in various states of undress, the prom queens with their skirts lifted or their tops dropped, tiaras precariously balanced as they sucked soccer player dick or bounced on a cheap cowboy's lap. There was a college girl in a schoolgirl outfit bent over the back of a chair, being humped by a rabid college boy wearing a black cloak and nothing else while he slowly poked a plastic wand into her ass.

Once he had rounded the corner it was as though a wall of silence had been broken, and Kevin realized he could hear more sounds from upstairs, creaking and moaning with the occasional furniture scratching across the floor as an orgy raged around him in three dimensions. Even through the floor it sounded as though someone was shooting porn in the basement.

"What the hell?" Kevin muttered, frozen in place behind Jill and Ms. Westgate.

A lot of rapid thoughts ran through his mind. His first thought was business, that Ms. Westgate ran some sort of brothel or sex hostel through her cozy little home, some sort of thematic burlesque gotten out of hand. He thought maybe this was a porn shoot, that everyone who had come by his house had been actors filling up on set dressing and stock footage as they'd paraded up his driveway, that Ms. Westgate was some old-time skin flick queen still involved in the business. He thought back to those stories in high school about the parents who held parties so their kids would have safe places to drink, and thought maybe Ms. Westgate had become such a feature for Jaymes University, only with an emphasis on wanton sex rather than drugs and alcohol.

He was still processing these possibilities when Jill took a sudden turn to her right and grabbed a cheap Batman by the face, shoving their lips together despite the fact that her husband was standing immediately behind her or that the Batman was balls-deep in a slutty police officer lying on her back on a cabinet against the wall. In fact, Jill was nearly kicked in the face several times by the leg stuck over the Batman's shoulder in her efforts to get his tongue in her mouth.

"Hey!" Kevin shouted, shoving his way past Ms. Westgate and grabbing Jill by the shoulders. He turned her away from the Batman, who was nonplussed and wordlessly turned to lean back down over the police officer. Kevin saw out of the corner of his eye as the Batman ripped the officer's top open, tugged her black bra down to reveal her bouncing breasts, and shoved his masked face between them as he continued to hump her.

Distracted for just a moment by those dramatically freed breasts, Jill slipped out of his grasp and dropped to her knees, shoving his robe apart and hastily grabbing at the fly of the black jeans he had worn with his costume.

Kevin tried to reach down to stop her, but she was not to be stopped, and his will was way less powerful for stopping this act than it had been to stop his wife from making out with a college student in a plastic Batman mask in medio fornicandi. Jill managed to get his zipper down and was reaching into his pants, fumbling with the various layers of fabric, and for a moment he was content to just let her, content to watch the police officer's breasts waving up and down her chest, to watch one brunette prom queen in a purple dress now gathered around her stomach get fucked from both ends by two of the soccer players, to watch two more prom queens making out while one rode the cowboy's cock and the other his face, to peer around the room as his eyes adjusted and find more carnal acts playing out across a living room that looked more designed for Bible studies and sharing tea over gossip than the graphic orgy that was taking place.

But he thought about the living room's owner, and he turned back to her, to see Ms. Westgate watching him lasciviously as his wife finally wrapped her fingers around his hardening dick.

This was not a business. This was not a safety concern.

Ms. Westgate was getting off on this.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on," Kevin said, stepping back from his wife. Her fingers held on just long enough to pull his erection out of his pants, leaving him flopping out in the open as he backed out into the hallway again. He tried reach down and put himself away, but he was too hard and the costume too tight to get it hidden safely, so he just covered it as Ms. Westgate turned to face him.

"Something wrong, dear?" Ms. Westgate asked, following him out into the hall. Behind her, Jill spun back into the living room and disappeared into the shadows, dress flapping behind her as she wordlessly hurried off to what Kevin was sure would be some illicit activity which he suddenly felt powerless to prevent.

"What the fuck is going on here!? What did you do to my wife!?" Kevin shouted. But even as he said it, he knew what she had done.

The candy. It had to be the homemade candy. Almost as soon as Jill had tasted it she had begun to act funny, getting that drunk look in her eyes, overeager for more of Ms. Westgate's candy, and diving singlehandedly into an orgy while her husband watched.

"What's in that candy? What did you give her!?"

Ms. Westgate smiled and took a step closer to him, forcing Kevin to take an unnerved step back from her. "Perfectly safe ingredients, dear. Nothing that will harm your beloved. In fact, does she not seem to be particularly healthy and happy right now, hmm? Doesn't everyone here seem to be in a very good place right now?"

She stepped forward again, and Kevin found himself stumbling into a dining room, hands flying upward for balance and revealing his penis once again. He reached out to brace himself, only to find his hand pressed against a bare ass. Tearing his hand away, he found with mixed feelings that his hand had landed on a toned cheek belonging to a busty woman with big blonde pigtails wearing a bright pink nighty, which even as Kevin righted himself she lifted up over her head and tossed to the floor so that the literal clown she was riding on the table could get a better grip on her tits.

"Go ahead, get a better feel," Ms. Westgate said, coming up close beside Kevin and grabbing his wrist. "She won't mind. I would say she'd even like having another man touching her while she gets off. She is a naughty little girl."

Ms. Westgate's grip was stronger than Kevin could have expected, and despite his genuine efforts to slip from her hand he couldn't. It was his choice, however, to squeeze that firm cheek when she forced his hand against it, biting his lip at the feel of that smooth, flawless flesh as it tensed and relaxed over and over on the clown's cock.

"See? That's not so bad, is it?" Ms. Westgate whispered, barely audible over the high-pitched gasps coming from the naked woman. "She takes very good care of her body. What's not to enjoy with this young flesh? Every bit of her firm in the right places, soft in the right places, tight everywhere, and very well-hydrated. And—oh, do you feel that? He's about to complete. Pardon me."

Ms. Westgate suddenly let go of Kevin's wrist and touched the nude blonde on the shoulder. The younger woman quickly dismounted the clown, leaving his hard, wet erection pointing stiffly toward the ceiling.

Kevin had begun to back toward the door to the hallway again, aware now of a few more people in the room shifting with amorphous carnality, but before he could exit the dining room several things happened at once.

The first was that the blonde college student crawled quickly across the floor and stopped at Kevin's feet, finding his cock - hardened to full length from his fondling of her ass - and wrapping her delicate fingers around it. Kevin's whole body jumped, shocked despite everything to find himself so directly involved in the house's "entertainment."

As the anonymous woman began to jerk him off, pulling him further and further away from his pants, the second thing happened: Ms. Westgate leaned over the clown and put the tip of the clown's erection into her mouth, reaching down and wrapping her fingers around his balls to begin massaging them.

She's more perverse than I realized! Kevin thought to himself, trying to pull away from the blonde but finding his willpower weak as she began to kiss his swelling head.

The third thing that happened was the inevitable: the clown began to moan on the table, back arching, gripping at the tussled tablecloth. Even in the dark Kevin could see the clown's cock convulse with the strength of his orgasm as his balls tightened and shot his load directly through Ms. Westgate's tightly squeezing lips. His whole body spasmed along with his ejaculation, practically convulsing on the table until he gave one final cry and came to a limp, gasping rest on the tabletop.

By this time, the blonde had her lips halfway down Kevin's cock, his own breathing was coming more rapidly, and he wondered if the candy in his pocket would make his experience even better, or if it had just made all these people gathered in Ms. Westgate's house more amenable to one another.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers