Halloween Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his hand strayed toward his pocket, Ms. Westgate stood up from where she'd been bent over the clown and looked at Kevin—

With glowing, silver eyes.

They flared only briefly, and when that light faded he saw almost immediately that years had been taken off of her. There were still wrinkles, but they were fewer; her hair was still gray, but there was a hint of black creeping from her roots; and she was still homely in shape but her clothes seemed to be hanging the faintest bit looser in certain areas.

Had the clown stopped breathing, or had he just relaxed after his orgasm?

Kevin leapt back away from the dining room, tearing his cock out of the nude blonde's mouth even as she tried to hold him tighter with her hand. She began crawling again, following his cock with a somehow both focused and dulled gaze.

Josie Westgate also had eyes for him, staring with a grin as she casually left the clown on the dining room table behind.

Kevin backed up toward the living room, hoping to find Jill and get her away from whatever acts she was performing. The anger he'd begun to feel toward her was all but gone now, having had a chance to enjoy a younger woman's mouth on his cock and having realized how the candy must have overwhelmed her rational mind; now he just wanted to get himself and his wife away from the house before he would have to find out personally whether or not it was merely cum that had revitalized Ms. Westgate, or whether she had taken everything that young man had had in him.

But it was dark in the living room, too dark with too many bodies, and that nude blonde kept reaching up with hands and lips to try and ensnare his erection, and Ms. Westgate was talking, confusing him, distracting him as he sought out his wife.

"What's your fantasy, Kevin?" Ms. Westgate asked, slowly following Kevin around the room as he leaned in close to a prom queen getting fucked in the ass by a zombie, as he pulled a soccer player upright to find a scientist stripped of everything but her lab coat underneath him, as he lifted up a blanket to find three naked women licking each other's pussies in a ring around a star carved on the floor.

"Is it anal sex? Do you want to put your penis in places it's never been? Is it to have a few college girls licking you all over until you spill your seed all over their faces? Is it to watch your wife get double-teamed by a couple of football players upstairs while a nameless woman fucks you with her tits? All of us are here to pleasure you, and you can stay here and be pleasured by us. You don't have anything to fear."

Kevin had stopped to look from multiple angles at a tangle of limbs piled up and shifting in the corner, giving the blonde enough time to get her hand wrapped around his cock and her tongue lapping around his tip, and again he struggled to not just let it happen. When he registered what Ms. Westgate had said, however, he pulled himself out of the blonde's grasp again and dodged the gatherings of flesh in his way to head back toward the front hall.

He turned around only briefly, just in time to see Ms. Westgate dive her head into the pile in the corner and to hear another young man scream with pleasure as he jizzed into her mouth; the blonde, meanwhile, had pressed her head into that pile as well, no longer tracking Kevin wherever he tried to run, and he watched her perfectly-rounded ass pointed up into the air with some distant instinctive regret before he refocused on his mission and ran to the stairs.

It was a stumbling trip up the stairs in the dark, made no easier by the couple he tripped over who were fucking in the faint moonlight of the landing. He couldn't see their costumes or even necessarily what they were doing; Kevin was mostly aware of them from the feeling of their skin against his shins as he rounded the corner. It didn't seem to slow them down, and barely slowed him as he leapt up the last few steps onto the second floor.

Once there, he had to pause. There were moans coming from the entire length of the hallway that ran across the second floor, not to mention drifting down from the third floor overhead. There were several doors, some opened and some closed, but all seeming to hide an extension of the gathering from downstairs. And, apparently, his wife being double-teamed by a couple of football players.

He could not distinguish any of the gasps and moans emanating from those rooms as belonging to his wife, so he pushed through the nearest door and began searching.

The first room was a long, ornate bathroom. In the tub was a pile of three men, with a quick look making it clear that his wife was not hidden beneath them. There was a woman in a cat outfit with whiskers painted on her face and cat ears pinned to her black hair sitting on the bathroom sink and penetrating herself with the end of her cat tail while she rubbed her clit, moaningly engrossed with the activities in the bathtub.

There was a linen closet next, with a man in a nondescript superhero costume standing with one foot on each of its lowest shelves while another woman in a cat costume bounced her breasts on his cock.

He found a room that appeared to be a strange combination of library and workshop, the workings of which Kevin decided he did not want to explore any further. He quickly assured himself that the redheaded woman dressed like an elf who was sucking the cock of a man in an oversized birdcage was not his wife, nor the woman tied to a table whose head was bent over its edge so Zorro could shove his shaft down her throat, nor even the young woman also dressed like a zombie much like his wife who was grinding her clit against the pussy of a woman dressed like a doll.

It was the fourth room where he found Jill, in a master bedroom decorated with extravagant furniture and puzzling artifacts, on her hands and knees on the bed with one man fucking her from below and one from behind, her dress which had been artificially torn for horrific effect now torn even further for horrible effectiveness as the two cocks drilled away at her, one burrowing deep and easy into an ass that even Kevin had never entered before. If so shocking a sight hadn't been laid out before him, he might have noticed the strange statues, the dried specimens, the ancient toys, all of them suggestive of the sorts of magic being performed in that house, but he could not look past the sight of his wife being shared by two young men right before his eyes.

She was not so lost in the experience that she didn't see him come in, however. Biting her lip, Jill lifted one hand off of the bottom man's chest to beckon him closer with one finger. His own erection fading now that the sights were no longer impersonal bits of erotica, Kevin walked forward with a frown hidden beneath his plague doctor's mask.

As he reached the bedside, Jill grabbed his collar and drew his head down closer to her mouth. The men never stopped taking advantage of her willing entries, even as her husband stood beside them. They never even looked up at him.

With his head beside her mouth where she wanted him, Jill spoke just loud enough for him to hear, forcing him to stay close: "It's so amazing, Kevin. All of it. All of this. I don't ever want to leave, and I don't want you to leave it behind, either. Find someone to have fun with, do whatever you want to them, but if you can't or you won't at least put your dick in mouth and fill my last hole."

Kevin was about to step away when he felt someone press up behind him, a slim pair of hips pressed against his butt, with the accompanying hands suddenly wrapping around his waist so that slim fingers could wrap around his fading erection and start trying to tug it back to life.

Before Kevin could exclaim, before he could try to escape, or at least turn around and see who was touching him, he felt a pull at his mask. He looked down to see that Jill was reaching up inside the mask, and as he opened his mouth to say something, anything, any words to try and stop or make sense of or at least interrupt the situation, Jill forced a sweet, cube-shaped object onto his tongue.

He tilted his masked face further downward and saw the napkin in which he'd wrapped the homemade candy Ms. Westgate had given him sitting discarded on the bed.

Before all the pieces could fully assemble in his brain, however, he had already grabbed his wife by the hair with one hand, twisting her around where she was being impaled by two fit young men so that he could force his cock into her mouth. The fingers wrapped around him slid lower, gently squeezing the base of his shaft to hold it in place as he fucked Jill's mouth as far down as he could physically reach with his fully hard erection.

Given less room to jerk him off, the little hands groping him from behind reached lower, pushing his pants down so that one hand could start massaging each of his balls. Kevin reached one hand behind him, pleased to find the body pressed against his was naked and quickly sticking one leather-gloved finger into the dripping wet pussy between the hidden woman's thin legs.

The two men were beginning to pound Jill harder, making the blowjob unwieldy, so Kevin pulled his cock out of his wife's mouth, turned around, and lifted the skinny naked woman behind him off her feet. He tossed her onto the bed so that her head lay across the stomach of the man fucking Jill's pussy, lifted her legs as high up over the girl's own head as he could, and forced his dick into her tight slit with a single smooth thrust. He couldn't see her face beneath his wife's chest and he didn't care as he crawled further onto the bed and began slamming his hips against her, shoving his way in until he felt sure he must be pressing up against her liver with each push.

Jill's moans caught Kevin's attention again. He looked up and watched briefly the two men taking her from different sides, then decided to pull out of his skinny toy and flip her over. He grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart; in the candlelight he couldn't see the dark hole for which he was aiming, but he didn't need to; only his cock needed to know its direction, and it knew exactly where it was going.

With a gasp from the skinny woman he pushed his cock against her tight hole and then shoved himself the rest of the way in just as roughly has he had when he'd entered her other side. He heard her gasp loudly, but she did try to stop him. In fact, as he wrapped his hands around her tiny waist she began to push back, shoving her pinpoint asshole down as hard as she could against his over-large dick, and now he was absolutely sure that he was hitting organs that he wasn't supposed to be able to reach. With her tiny college body he almost believed he could fuck his way upward into getting head from the wrong end, and pushed harder as though he might just accomplish it.

But it wasn't enough. Her flesh was so tight around him, squeezing and trying to milk the cum straight out of his balls, but—

it wasn't his turn

—he wasn't ready to finish yet. He wanted more, more of what earthly, nubile delights that house had to offer him, and he was ready to unashamedly take those things.

His blonde was so petite he could lift her with ease, particularly in his aggravated state, and he did, plucking her from the bed and holding her back against his chest, keeping himself in her ass and using his arms to massage his cock with her body as he exited the bedroom.

In the hallway he paused, considering who and what he remembered seeing on his way toward the bedroom. Clinging to his skinny, grinding plaything, Kevin turned toward the bathroom and shoved the door back open with his foot.

He was so focused he did not notice Josie Westgate gliding down the hallway behind him, heading toward the master bedroom with jet black hair streaked with long trails of white, smooth skin wrinkled just around the eyes, and the eyes themselves faintly glowing with a steady fire as she silently passed by Kevin.

Kevin was too focused settling the skinny college student onto the sink, placing her over top of the solo woman who was still fucking herself with the tip of her cat outfit. Still pumping his cock into her ass, he reached around the blonde teen and wrapped his fingers in the cat woman's dark hair, pulling her face over the pale, bony shoulder and sticking his tongue deep into her mouth. He squeezed his other hand into the space between the two women, finding the cat woman's bigger breast and holding it tight while the petite breast and perky nipple of the woman he was sodomizing pressed against the back of his hand.

When he felt a hand - he wasn't sure whose at first - massaging his balls, he decided to pull out of the blonde's ass and try to find his way into the cat woman. He decided it was the black-haired woman's hand when it promptly guided him into the dripping pussy that had been penetrated by a costume tail just moments earlier, but which now quickly spread to let his cock inside. Soaking wet from an unknown amount of self-pleasuring, Kevin plunged straight to the bottom of her and began frantically fucking her, hands dancing across the two women as he squeezed a nipple here, stuck a finger in a wet hole there, choked a neck there, finding times and places to press his lips and tongue against the hot, tense flesh gathered beneath him.

He was so frantic that he did not register on a conscious level the long nails that scratched across his back. His body did notice for him though, pressure building even higher in his tightening balls as he knew he was about to—

get his turn

—cum, knowing with both excitement and frustration that there wouldn't be holding back much longer.

His cock bounced against the sink as he pulled it out of the woman in the cat costume. Gripping it in his gloved hand, he shoved the skinny woman down lower and burrowed himself straight back into her ass. Before he could begin fucking her, the frail woman backed off the counter, pushing him against the opposite wall so she could bend over and bury her face between the cat woman's thighs.

This new angle on the skinny woman's ass sent him reeling, and Kevin gripped her hips tight, fingers nearly touching each other around her narrow body as he began driving himself as hard as he could into her, eyes dancing between his dick disappearing into her crushingly tight hole and the cat woman writhing with impending orgasm on the counter, not noticing Josie Westgate intertwined with the three men in the claw-footed bathtub, not noticing them cry out one-by-one and settle into stillness in the bottom of the tub, not noticing anything until Josie Westgate, black-haired, smooth-skinned, with not a scrap of flesh out of place on her body, rose from the bathtub, black clothes floating on her narrowed frame as she slowly stepped forward, silvery eyes aglow and aimed straight for his cock as he frantically got a few last thrusts into the skinny blonde girl before Josie wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, gently pushed the skinny woman's ass off of him, and knelt at his feet, one hand holding him pointed straight out while the other began massaging his balls, getting him ready for the moment she pushed the tip of his bulging, quivering erection between her lips.

That pressure that was building at the base off his cock spread, filling his entire body, brain swelling and nerves bursting at the seams at the touch of Josie Westgate's lips. He felt his legs try to give out but this only settled him deeper into her hands and she would not let him fall, not before getting her fill of him. He grabbed at the shelves behind him for support, his grip shaking the wooden surfaces as he threw his head back against the tiled wall and held on for a life that suddenly felt far less dear compared to the uncontrollable need to just make it to the end of whatever Josie was doing to him.

When that end came he felt it in every muscle, cum exploding out of him in raging torrents into her throat. He felt sure that his bladder and bowels would let loose as every part of his body was overwhelmed by the wave of pleasure cascading through him, but they held tight; he could not, however, avoid drooling, avoid crying, avoid screaming out his last breath, avoid finally, ultimately dropping to the floor with his heart skipping one beat...

Two beats...

Three...

...and then there was blackness....

* * *

Halloween was over. Most years, the Andersons would leave their decorations up for a few days, then slowly take them down one piece at a time, letting Halloween drift away as other holidays forced their ways in to take its place.

On that drizzling, gray November 1st afternoon, however, Kevin Anderson broke tradition. He stood outside with his raincoat on, bringing down the Halloween decorations in one large sweep. Most of the Haunted Front Yard was already packed up and put back into the garage, only remaining out in the open long enough to finish drying off before he finished locking them away for another year.

He wasn't sure why the change. Maybe it had been the lack of Trick-or-Treaters the night before. Or the general lack of decorations on the street making it feel less festive to leave them up any longer. Maybe it was that Jill was feeling so fatigued that she was still in bed so late into the afternoon and the holiday wasn't as fun without her there. Or maybe it had been the first faint streaks of gray hair he had seen on his head when he'd woken up that morning....

"Hello!" a bright young voice came from behind him. Kevin turned to find a young woman, surely one of the college students from Jaymes University, coming up the driveway, raven-black hair hanging down past her shoulders, framing smooth pale skin, deep red lips, and large dark eyes all protected from the rain by the black umbrella she held aloft.

Kevin fought hard to keep his stares above the neckline, but it was a close proposition. He knew from the faint tingling between his legs that to look any lower would invite an unexpected but unavoidable erection for someone who appeared to wearing very conservative clothing.

"Hello," Kevin replied, leaving his undecorating behind. "How are you doing today?"

"Oh, I'm okay I guess," the woman said, her smile faltering slightly. "My name's Jocelyn Westgate, Josie Westgate's granddaughter. She owns the house over there?" Jocelyn pointed across the street, at the dark house in the trees partway up the hill on the Jaymes University campus.

"Yes, we met her when we first moved in," Kevin said with a frown. "Is she okay?"

"Well, my parents moved her to a nursing home this morning," Jocelyn said with a sigh. "They decided being all alone in that big house stuck up on a hill was too much."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Kevin said as his eyes wandered back to the Westgate house. His imagination vividly painted the inside, filling it with dark rooms, aged furniture, and... writhing... twisting... creatures....

"Are you okay?" Jocelyn asked, cutting into his peculiar vision.

"I'm fine." Kevin shook his head and changed his stance, hoping the young woman wouldn't notice the sudden tightening in his pants beneath his raincoat. Where'd that come from? he wondered. I wasn't even looking at her!

"Anyhow, my parents asked me to take care of her house for the time being until we can figure something out. So I'll be around the neighborhood now. Just figured I would introduce myself so there was no confusion."

"Well, it's a pleasure to have you here," Kevin said, forcing too much formality in his voice so she wouldn't notice the informality growing in his pants, fighting back a blush at the thoughts running in a direct line from his erection to his brain and back again.

He would have to see if Jill was awake yet after Jocelyn left....