Halloween Ch. 02

Story Info
The corporate world is complicated.
4.6k words
4.6
6.7k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The preceding two weeks passed quickly and, while I had worked diligently to get my business affairs in order before starting a new endeavor, there was still a lot of chaos surrounding the last couple of days. I knew that there would have to be some overlap in the assignments and trusted that I could manage it all, but it was not the business aspects that I worried about.

Aside from taking on a position as counsel to the owner in a new company, I would be working with a new group of people that seem to exist in a different type of corporate world. There was a lot of interaction and fluidity in their roles and there were expectations that require a different set of rules to accompany them. I felt that I would fit in well but starting in a consultant's position I lacked a certain amount of power that came with the territory of a corporate office. I had to stake my claim by sheer force of will and the willpower of some of the other players that I have witnessed so far was formidable. It would be a challenge in the best of times, but I had the additional burden of the role that I had to assume in the process, that of my alter ego, Rachelle.

As I prepared for my first day, I selected a navy-blue business suit, cream colored blouse, nude stockings and navy-blue heels; my wig was jet black, medium length. It was a professional look suggesting a soft power, a look that allowed some flexibility of purpose for the first day. Once I better understood the lay of the land, I could alter my wardrobe as required but for now the look was middle of the road professionalism. I felt that I was ready and I was anxiously excited about my prospects.

As I drove to Abdel's home office, I smiled thinking about driving to a new job as Rachelle in broad daylight. I have never done this before and felt a bit apprehensive but being Rachelle while working was part of the arrangement and I had to respect it. Nevertheless, I did find it rather exciting to be given the excuse to move around freely as Rachelle.

I parked in the driveway on the side of the house, took my purse and briefcase and walked to the front door. As I was about to ring the bell the door was opened by Abdel's valet/butler, George, who I met him several weeks before at a Halloween party hosted by Abdel. He smiled and greeted me warmly, closing the door behind me after I entered. He said that Abdel would be with me in a few minutes and that I could wait in his office. George added that he would show me around once Abdel was finished with me since he was told that I was to have complete freedom of movement within the house and that I should understand the layout. I thanked him and went into Abdel's office.

Returning to this room brought back fond memories of the party, the people that I met and interacted with, and most of all, Abdel. I looked forward to seeing him again and wondered what it would be like meeting him in a different setting, one not strictly social. As I thought about this, the door opened and Abdel walked in, lighting up when he saw me. "Good morning Rachelle. It is a pleasure to see you again," said Abdel before kissing my cheeks.

"I share the pleasure by seeing you as well," I said, "I am happy to return to your home."

Abdel motioned for me to sit down and George brought in two coffees, already reading my mind. Abdel asked if I managed to get my affairs in order and if I was ready to begin learning the ins and outs of his business. I gave him a rundown of where I stood with things and assured him that I was ready for the challenges that lie ahead.

After some pleasantries we moved to his conference table and began discussing what he expected of me and what my duties would be. He said that he wanted me to work on a global level, interacting with each of his continent heads and reporting directly to him. I would also serve as his eyes and ears while he was away and as a counselor when he was in town or if we traveled together. He expected me to serve his needs and help ensure that the business ran smoothly in his absence. It worked reasonably well up until now, but he was beginning to get the feeling that shortcuts were being taken that was affecting operations and consequently, the bottom line. He felt that he was not seeing something and it bothered him. I understood completely and assured him that I would do my best for him and the company.

Abdel was quiet for a few minutes and then continued, "You will not be able to do everything on your own so I have planned for some assistance which will be crucial, particularly in the early stages. Adriana, whom you know, will devote as much of her time to your work as is necessary. Danielle is unaware of this arrangement so it is to be kept between the three of us," he said with a smile.

I began to voice some mild protest about working with Adriana but he cut me off. "The decision has been taken so there will be no more talk about it," said Abdel.

"As you wish, sir," I replied.

"I have arranged for Adriana to come here for lunch so that the two of you can reacquaint yourselves and mend any broken fences," Abdel continued. "I assume that you will establish a good working relationship with her."

"Of course, sir. I assume that Adriana has already agreed."

"Yes, she has, she seemed delighted for the opportunity," he said with a sly grin.

The rest of the morning was devoted to business discussions about contracts and logistics until George came in slightly before 1:00pm to announce Adriana's arrival. Abdel took the opportunity to excuse himself and asked George to show me to the private dining room which had already been set up for a lunch for two.

Adriana was standing, looking over a painting when I entered the room. She turned to face me and said, "Hello, Rachelle."

"Hello, Adriana. I can say that it is nice to see you again, but it would only be a half-truth. I believe that we got off to a bad start several weeks ago and if there was anything that I did to contribute to that, I apologize."

"Thank you, Rachelle. I appreciate your honesty," said Adriana.

Adriana did not elaborate and certainly did not express and interest in prolonging the conversation about our prior meeting or the reasons for her feelings. Someday it will come out but for now, we must forge a business relationship and make it work for the benefit of the company.

We took our seats and George brought in appetizers and filled our water glasses. With these formalities attended to, he excused himself and closed the door as he left. Adriana and I sat in silence for a few minutes, neither one wanting to be the first one to speak. Finally, Adriana said, "Is it to be like this? I was asked to come here and I complied. If you have nothing to say and wish nothing other than my presence, say it now and I will be on my way. I do not need to sit here in silence staring at you."

I took the bait. "God, you have some chip on your shoulder and I do not understand why. I never did anything to you and yet, from the first time our eyes met, you have looked at me like you want to rip my head off. Why?"

"Do you want an honest answer, or will you report whatever I say regardless?" said Adriana.

I was a bit surprised by the venom and the tone but almost as much by what she said. "Why would you think that I wouldn't want honesty and why would you believe that I am here to report your statements? What have you been told?" I said.

She appeared to be calculating her response and eventually said, "I was told that someone would be joining the company whose main responsibility would be to ferret out those in middle management who are sharing inside information or perceived to be untrustworthy. Yours was the first fresh face that I have seen so in my opinion, it is you. If my work is to be scrutinized then so be it but I will not be treated like a thief. I have given five years of my life to Abdel, his company and Danielle without question or complaint. If my loyalty is questioned, and it shouldn't be after the Halloween party, or if I am dismissed because of what I just said, I have a clear conscience."

I did not rush my reply. "I am sorry that you feel the way that you do. I cannot help sooth your perception of me with words but for giving me your honesty, I will give you mine. I am not here to spy on you, nor did I orchestrate the test of your loyalty at the Halloween party. None of that was my doing. I was as much a pawn that night as you. If I ever have a problem with you, you will hear it from me and only me."

Adriana stared at me, obviously wondering whether or not to believe me. I spoke first this time, "Can we take a break and enjoy lunch? If you remain unconvinced then we can spar with each other on a full stomach afterwards."

"Agreed," said Adriana with just the hint of a smile.

We relaxed a bit and had a reasonably comfortable lunch, talking about generalities and avoiding contentious topics, including our personal lives. Adriana did say that she had nothing against me personally and I responded in kind. If we were to work together we had to establish some level of trust at the outset and see what happens afterwards.

As we ended our time together I stood up to walk Adriana out but she leaned in close as she rose and whispered, "In case no one has told you, if a woman arranges a lunch or dinner in the dining room and George serves, he expects a special 'thank you' afterwards. Kind of an unwritten rule."

I considered what she said for a moment and then proceeded to walk Adriana to the door. As I went to shake her hand she leaned over and kissed me instead, not a peck on the cheek but on the lips like very close friends but not quite lovers. Her kiss signaled her willingness to give me the benefit of the doubt and confirmed that she was open to try to make our business relationship work. We did share some history and obviously she did not want to gloss over that fact. With a small smile and a polite wave she walked down the path to her car.

I went back into the dining room to get my notepad and saw George cleaning up. He looked over at me nonchalantly and asked, "Was everything to your liking Ms. Rachelle?"

"Fine, George. Thank you."

"If you ever need anything or require help in any way, please let me know," he added. "I am happy to be of assistance in any way that I can."

"I certainly appreciate your offer and I will let you know if I need anything. Oh, by the way, I would like to see the rest of the house and you did mention that you would show me around. Is that still possible?"

"Of course, Ms. Rachelle. Let me finish here and we can take a walk."

"Great, I will see you in foyer in 10 minutes if that's okay," I said.

"That would be fine, Ms. Rachelle," George replied as he continued to wipe the table.

We started our tour going around the main floor with its living room, library, several offices, Abdel's office, the kitchen, and two dining rooms apart from the larger main dining room. The second floor contained the sleeping quarters, six bedrooms in total each with en suite bathrooms and dressing areas, a second reading area and a comfortable sitting area. It was in this last room that I chose to stop and sit on the sofa. "Is everything alright, Ms. Rachelle?" asked George.

"Yes, fine George. I just wanted to stop for a moment to say thank you for the nice lunch today and for taking such good care of me. I appreciate your help." I sat on the edge of the sofa cushion facing George and I looked into his eyes. After a short moment he walked over to me and stopped in close proximity to my face, looking straight ahead. I reached out and rubbed the front of his pants and felt the erection that was taking shape. I unzipped his pants to set it free and gently extracted it from its confinement. George gave a sigh of relief as it emerged.

Without bothering to look up at George, I wrapped my lips around his cock and began the rhythmic motions that I knew would bring him the pleasure that he wanted. After a few moments his hands held the back of my head and he took charge, fucking my face with determination. I gripped the cheeks of his ass and pulled his stiff dick deeper into my throat. Within a minute I felt him stiffen, moan loudly and then he shot a full load of hot semen into my mouth.

We stopped moving while he emptied himself into my mouth. I took it all before looking up at him, showing him his cum in my mouth, and then slowly swallowed it.

I looked down while I gathered my thoughts and George put his cock back in his pants. He took my shoulders and stood me up, stepping back in the process. "Thank you, Ms. Rachelle," he said very politely.

"You're welcome and thank you again for lunch," I replied. With that exchange we left the sitting room and went back to the main floor, me going to my office and George heading to the kitchen. "Can we look at the lower level next time I am here, George?"

"Of course, Ms. Rachelle, whatever you like," he replied.

It was early evening before Abdel returned to his office and then stopped to see me. "Hello, my dear, how was your first day?" he said.

"Very good actually," I replied. "I have a better understanding of things now and I am glad to have had the opportunity to speak to Adriana. Thank you for arranging lunch for us."

"Of course, it was my pleasure," Abdel responded with a hint of a grin. Clearly he must know the 'unwritten rule' concerning George and relished the thought of my predicament. "Come, let's have a drink to end the day," he said, turning to walk back to his office without waiting for a reply.

When I got to his office he had already poured two glasses of bourbon and was adding an ice cube to each. Handing me a glass, he said "Congratulations and good luck on the road ahead." Pausing to take sip he then continued, "How did it go with Adriana?"

"As I indicated, it was nice to have the opportunity to speak to her one on one in a quiet setting. She is very sharp as you said, and she seems to have a genuine affection for the company.

"We had a bit of a rocky start, but we smoothed things out and left on good terms."

"Fine. No complaints about Danielle from her I take it?" Abdel said before taking another sip from his glass.

"No. Adriana did not speak much about her or their working arrangement, but she definitely has a firm grasp of far east operations. She spoke in detail, without notes, and was extremely comfortable with the intricacies of the business there. I can see why you like her."

"So I take it that you like her in that position as well?" Abdel queried.

"From what I have seen so far, yes. But please remember that I have only had one meeting with her outside of the Halloween party," I replied.

"Ah yes, I remember," Abdel said not trying to hide his smile.

We finished our drinks and Abdel leaned back in his chair. "Rachelle, be a good girl and fetch us another drink," he said.

"Of course, sir," I responded before getting up to retrieve his glass. After fixing two drinks and placing one on his desk, I asked "Is there anything else that you would like, sir?"

Abdel smiled his sly smile and said, "Why yes, there is one thing." With those words Abdel unzipped his pants and took out his dick, stroking it a few times before letting it rest in his lap. Slowly and deliberately, I took a long pull of my bourbon and then walked behind his desk to face him in his chair.

Staring into his eyes I went to my knees and took his cock in my hands. I felt it growing and it did not take much coaxing to get a full, hard erection from him. Without lifting my gaze from his dick I placed it into my mouth and started to move up and down on it. I paid particular attention to the noises of sucking which seemed to excite him and before long I was feeling his pleasure. "That's my good girl, suck my cock. Take it down your throat and hold it there. Ah, just like that, Rachelle. You're such a good cocksucker, my pretty one," said Abdel.

Abdel tensed and his semen exploded into my mouth as he moaned loudly. I felt the hard spurts hitting the back of my throat as my mouth was filled. I did not move and let his cum accumulate in my mouth, waiting for his words. "You can swallow it, Rachelle," he said as he exhaled.

I did as I was told and then rose to my feet, wiping the remnants of his cum from my lips. I smoothed my skirt, walked back to my chair, and took another drink from my glass before sitting down.

As Abdel straightened in his chair he said that I should go to his offices in midtown tomorrow to see that operation. These offices housed the key divisions of his business and he kept his department heads in this central location to ensure the proper flow of information. He kept his primary office there and I would have my office near to his. It would be a busy day so he suggested that I get there early to watch the arrival of personnel and mentioned that he would have George call security to make them aware that I would be arriving before 8:00am. I readily agreed, thanked him for the drink and said that I would be heading home unless he had something else for me. He said that nothing else was required and that he would see me tomorrow.

I picked up my purse and briefcase from my office and walked to the front door which was opened by George saying, "Good night, Ms. Rachelle."

"Good night, George."

I awakened early, showered, had a small breakfast and got ready for the day ahead. I wore a medium gray chalk stripe suit with a burgundy blouse, nude stockings and gray heels. It was a power suit and I wanted to set the right impression.

Entering the lobby I was greeted by the concierge at the reception desk quite politely. "Good morning, we were expecting you. There's no need to sign the book and if you will follow me I will show you to the lift to take you to the office floor."

"Thank you," I said and followed the young man to the elevator. He pushed the button for the 30th floor and stepped back, allowing me to enter. When I arrived at the appointed floor and the elevator doors opened, Danielle greeted me warmly, "Good morning, Rachelle, it is nice to see you again. I trust that you had no difficulty getting here," she said.

"Nice to see you, too, Danielle. No problems so far but thanks for inquiring."

"Good," she replied, "I was told that you would be here this morning and I was asked to arrange a proper meeting with some of the area heads and to get you acclimated. I will show you to your office so that you can drop your stuff and then we can have our first introductions."

"Sounds good and I trust that you can manage a coffee in the process."

"No problem at all," responded Danielle with a smile as she started walking down one of the corridors off the main reception area. About mid-way in the corridor was a large paneled door that I was told led to a suite of rooms. This was Abdel's office, his assistant's area, my office as was explained to me the night before, and a private meeting room. I left my purse and briefcase in my room and followed Danielle to a conference room on the other side of the floor. When we got to the selected room she stopped at the door but, before opening it, she looked directly into my eyes and said, "When we first met, Abdel explained the give and take required in the business and he said that you were a team player. Adriana demonstrated what that implies--you do remember your meeting with Adriana that night I presume--so keep that in mind going forward. Now let me introduce part of the team."

Danielle opened the door and walked into the conference room as I followed close behind. Someone closed the door behind us, and I turned with a start to see Jason, an acquaintance that I met quite a few times recently, who managed a smile but did not say anything.

Aside from Jason, there were three men who I had never seen before standing by the table speaking quietly when we entered. They turned to face us and Danielle motioned for me to take a chair and proceeded with introductions. I glanced at Jason who simply stood near the door rubbing the bulge at the front of his pants wearing the smile of a Cheshire cat. Looking back to Danielle I saw that she wore an evil grin while trying to maintain a quiet, business-like tone.

12