Halloween Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was introduced to the Head of North American Operations, a fellow named Roger, who walked over and when I offered my hand, took it by the wrist and placed my palm on the firm cock bulging in his pants. He moved my hand up and down on it and said that he was pleased to make my acquaintance.

I was shocked by Roger's actions and started to get up from my chair but Danielle pushed me back down in the seat. "Stay where you are, Rachelle," she hissed.

Jason had walked over and took his now exposed erection and thrust it in my face. "You know what to do, Rachelle. Don't be shy."

Danielle added, "Do it!"

Not feeling that I had a choice, I leaned forward and took Jason's dick into my mouth and proceeded to suck it. Roger had taken his cock out by now and I noticed the other two men had done the same. All three were stroking their dicks, keeping time with the motions of my mouth on Jason.

Before long Jason tensed and his semen filled my mouth. Without ceremony I spit it onto the floor and immediately felt the sting of Danielle's hand on my face. "That's not the way that you do it, bitch! Don't make me repeat myself."

Roger walked over and I felt the head of his cock touch my lips. Instinctively, and not wanting to push Danielle any further, I took it in my mouth and began sucking it. Within a minute I felt his dick start pulsing and his cum land on my tongue. I did not desire another slap in the face so I swallowed it all quietly and quickly.

Roger was then replaced by another man who grabbed the back of my head and forced his rock-hard dick down my throat gagging me. This brought about a round of laughter that drowned out my choking. Nevertheless, I was obliged to bring this man to completion with my mouth and swallow his load as well.

The last man walked up to me and as I opened my mouth to accept his dick he smiled and said, "Oh no, honey. I don't want your mouth, I want to feel your tight ass grabbing onto my cock. I'm going to rip you open right on this table."

His strong hands pulled me from my chair and pushed me facedown onto the table. Another pair of hands took my arms from the other side and held me still while my skirt was lifted up to my waist. This unnamed man pulled my panties down and exclaimed, "Ah, what a nice ass! This is going to be a real treat."

As the last word slipped out of his mouth, I heard the door open loudly and a familiar voice yelling, "Danielle, what the fuck do you think you're doing! You're lucky that I don't kick the shit out of you right now. And the rest of you motherfucker's deserve worse. If I hear of anything like this happening to Rachelle again, you will see that this is not an idle threat!"

The silence in the room could be cut with a knife as everyone stood frozen in place staring at Adriana. "Get out!" she yelled.

As they hurriedly left the room she slammed the door behind them and walked back to me, smoothing my skirt before taking me in her arms, hugging me. I put my face into her neck and took a breath.

"Thank you," I said.

Adriana held me in her arms until I was ready to stand on my own. "You're very kind," I said. "You didn't have to do this, but I am glad that you did. I'm usually not easily intimidated but Danielle knew how to make it happen."

"She can be a bitch when she wants to be," Adriana said. "Don't worry, she'll pay a price, I guarantee it.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up and fix your makeup. You have a long day today and you cannot plan proper revenge without your first cup of coffee." We forced a smile and as much as I felt like kissing her at that moment, I did not want to leave remnants of cum on her lips. I sensed that she understood my hesitation as she squeezed my hand.

Walking down the corridor of the now empty office, Adriana asked how I got on with George the day before. I told her that things went well and that I appreciated her advice about a proper 'thank you' for him since he clearly warmed up to me. She laughed and said, "I'm sure he appreciated it."

I stopped walking and stared at her with a puzzled look on my face. "There is no 'unwritten rule' is there?" I said.

Laughing she continued, "I owed you that for the Halloween party."

"Bitch," was all I could manage to say while laughing, but I was thinking that Adriana certainly had the propensity for revenge.

12