Halloween Chained Together

Story Info
The party doesn't go according to plan.
1.9k words
4.25
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha handed out the halloween outfits. If this was us being hazed, it didn't seem like that big of a deal. They were a little scandalous, sure, but nothing less than what half of us would have already worn. She pulled out handcuffs too, which would strap us along with any dude that wandered in for the night. Not a big deal, I had my plan.

Derek was visiting from my hometown up by Medway. We grew up with each other and were practically siblings. Our families would spend so many holidays away together, so we'd be piled along together for the trip. We weren't the best at getting along and controlling our emotions at first, but as we grew up, we got closer and could share in some laughs.

The night started off pretty smoothly. I made sure to drift around just right so Sarah and Lacey at the door didn't catch me at the wrong moment. Derek texted when he arrived and I just so happened to be chatting it up with an awkward chained up pairing by the front. Lacey 'introduced' us, and soon Derek was with me for the long haul. They even gave him a costume, though honestly most of the men's looked pretty drab.

"So, you've been up there doing what exactly?", I asked over some drinks.

"Well, mostly bumming around if I'm honest. I got into the PT program at Tufts, but that won't start till next year. In the meantime I'm just hanging around, helping out where I can. You seem like you're doing well for yourself."

Ah right - my outfit. "Yah yah. Black cat wasn't my choice. What are you supposed to be, some sort of traffic cone?"

"Ha! I was thinking it was some sort of astronaut, but I'll take cone. You're dodging the question."

"Fine...It's going fine... it just can be a lot you know? I haven't had a lot of chances to unwind. It's not like I'm stuck-in somewhere studying all day, but things have been feeling off."

"I getcha. I've been-"

Derek got cut off, as did the speakers playing "I Don't Wanna Be Cool" by Kate Fagan, and Martha took to the mic, "Alright everyone! Sparklers are ready! Every newly found couple takes one, and by the time it runs out you gotta find your own spots in the dorms! If you get found with another pairing, I'll be sticking you all together.

With that, folks played along for the most part and found dorms to weather out the party in. Some groups did end up staying together, not caring if they'd have to make night long company. We found some bedroom that was pretty cornered off, coming with the full set of fairy lights, fuzzy sheets, and record store posters.

"Sorry about the odd show and dance. They're a lot but they usually have good intentions."

Derek smiled, always so easy going,"Nah it's chill. Like you said, not a lot of chances to unwind. Here's a good time to do so."

Martha was calling everyone out again. I wish she'd make up her mind. Our sparklers wern't even through. Everyone was inching out standing near to their doors. I looked down the stairwell and saw her frizzled hair and dollar store loudspeaker. She was holding her own sparkler.

"Now it's time to get comfortable!"

What was she doing?

The sparkler was raised up... towards the smoke detector. Oh god no Martha don't do this...

Water started spraying throughout the dorm hallways, and before visitors had a chance to run outside or into the dry rooms, something started melting away.

The costumes were dripping. Everything started falling off. Martha was cackling, seemingly wearing one of her own costumes. Oh shit, her chest was showing and everything. I looked down. So was mine. Something yanked me into the bedroom, and before I knew it I was laying down drying in a target faux fur blanket.

...

There were no clothes in the closet, but the blanket provided us with some cover. There was only one for the bed, but some boujie kid bought in on a queen mattress. It filled up most of the space, but we were fine on the floor, and a good distance apart (aside from our hands keeping the one inch pull that they could manage).

Derek snorted, "So you said your new friends had good intentions"

My face was beating red ever since the water went off, "They're not my friends." That came out harsher than I'd intended.

"Woah ok, sorry sorry. Didn't mean anything by it. I can try and hop in another room if I'm making you uncomfortable."

No I just - I want him here, "Nah, sorry man. It's just ever since I got here I was expecting cliquie or goofy, but frankly it just feels like I'm on a different page as everyone. I know you're still back in town but I just feel so cut off from them here. Look at this weirdness."

Derek was avoiding eye contact for most of our dorm room time, but he looked at me now, stupid kind eyes per usual. "Heh, yah but we're fine. I get what you mean though. Everyone's gone off, and I'm still sending dumb little pokemon go postcards from the bakery."

"Hey those postcards got me through my first chemistry test I hope you know!", I gave him little dagger eyes with my head poking out and my nose just under the blanket.

"No way. You were all saying 'I won't look at another stupid brick from that mural again!' "

He was trying to stir me up, but I wouldn't budge. "That was the cookie place. This is the bakery."

"Then you'd say the same thing at the post office, the fountain, that printing place..."

"Yup, and the AMC, the weird cat lady statue, the library-"

Derek jabbed further, tugging slightly on the handcuffs at each remark, "and if the bakery that fired you is off that list, then I'm telling you, you've changed man."

"Did you even listen! No way, everyone out here is cool and all but nothing could compare to those crumb filled titles and that one dude that had to change his order every time a minute before it was ready." I started pulling back.

"Yah and how many times did you call?"

"I called!"

"Twice! Both to get out of that study sesh with that other guy!"

"Nothings changed! I did that with you in highschool."

"Oh yah, prove nothings changed between us."

"Oh I'll prove it!", the wine from earlier was kicking in a bit.

"Yah right!", he seemed a bit blushed as well.

That's it.

I stood up. Blanket off. Left hand on my hip. Fully nude. "See. If anything changed, then you'd be falling at my feet. We're just as chill as ever."

He stared, dumbfounded, but recovered quick. He would always try to one-up me anyway, so I knew I couldn't lose.

He stood up and matched me. I looked down for just a moment before glaring back at his eyes. Fuck. He wasn't bad looking at all.

We both stood there in silence for a moment, daring each other to try and look down further. "See. Nothing different." My voice came out more awkwardly than intended. I felt more aware of myself. I felt my hip against my palm. I felt water dripping down my breast from earlier. My thighs felt like they were heating up.

He nodded in agreement, almost like he was the one who was in the right here. "That proves nothing."

"Fine." And I took a step over towards him, and then another. I allowed my breasts to press up against his chest, and he stood firm. I felt his cock, hard, slide against my leg. "See. Nothing's changed. Even if we're naked in some other city, we're still good."

Shit. This felt really good.

His hand edged itself a touch closer to my ass. The other one chained, holding mine.

A little awkwardly himself, he repeated, "Prove it."

I kissed him. So softly, you almost couldn't tell. Close to his lips I said,"See, no tongue. We're naked in a bedroom and kissed, and it didn't mean a thing."

He kissed me, testing my words. He pressed me close. I felt his cock stiffen further between my legs. Everything felt so warm. My heart beat faster and I felt lost in the moment. I only realized a few seconds into it that my tongue was already slipped into him. I pushed him onto the bed - challenging him further. It didn't matter if we kissed, I'd shut him up real quick.

With my linked hand I pulled him down, and brought myself on top of him. I sat my legs on both sides of his head, and pressed my pussy down onto his mouth. If his tongue stayed in this time; if my hips didn't grind back and forth like they really want to - we're good.

But that didn't happen. Instead I felt his tongue tasting me up and down, pushing inside and filling into me. I must have moaned, as i pushed myself into him, wanting him deeper inside me. I was getting wet, and I felt it. I heard it. Everything felt so good. I pushed his hand into cupping my breasts, and fucked his face good into someone elses bed. I dripped down onto him, and looked back at his cock.

Sliding down, licking up my cum from his face... if I could rub his cock against my pussy without pulling him inside of me, then I'd prove him wrong.

My tongue was wrapped around his, and he pressed my ass down onto his dick. It slid so smoothly on top of it, I felt like we were in a sauna. I shared,"I'm imagining we're in a sauna right now. Like that one from the skiing trip".

He joined in,"and we're sitting on each other, just a towel covering us"

"Enough where if anyone walked by, I could just move off and pretend this didn't happen."

"But nobody walks by, and I still feel your pussy on my cock. I still taste you in my mouth. I still feel sweat dripping down your back ass I start bouncing you up and down." He starts doing just that.

I feel the tip of him just barely sliding by each time.

"I start not to care. I'm going to make you cum first, and you'll just have to keep thinking about me the entire trip."

"Well then. I'll just have to start fucking you." He does. "-and as you ride me, I'll make you feel my cock deep inside. Anyone could walk by now. The towel is off and it's just me and you. "

"Fuck me into the bed."

And we did. We fucked eachother, and came together. His cum dripped out of me and I fingered myself gently with his cock still inside. The bed was wet with more than just the water from the sprinklers. We laid handcuffed together in bliss. I felt so warm, and drifted off to sleep, comfortable in his arms.

We woke up not long after to the fire department sirens outside. As we freaked out and fell over each other for a moment, there was a thump at the door. Our clothes and a key were left there. We ended up leaving together that night, and kept the cuffs for later use. He still had a couple days in town.