The Senior Streak: Pt. 06 - Final

Story Info
Jeff's adventure comes to a close but is this truly the end?
1.8k words
4.75
6.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: all characters in this work mentioned or unmentioned are over 18 years old. Well, this is the end of Jeff's first adventure. I certainly enjoyed writing this story and all the positive feedback has been great! I already have several more stories started, some starring Jeff, Stacy, and Emily and others with entirely new characters and settings. Please stay tuned as many more stories like this are to come! With that being said let's get started!*

Jeff's heart sank as he seemed to be naked, trespassing, and sporting a huge erection. He turned around dreading what he would find. When he did he saw there was a drop-dead gorgeous cougar sporting a mischievous smile in a hot tub wearing a tiny leopard print bikini top over enormous breasts. Her dyed blonde hair tied into a bun over her head

"Wow! Is that big thing all for me!" She said referring to his rock-hard cock.

Jeff at a loss for words stood there dumbly as his dick yet again began twitching from the attention. She emerged from the hot tub slowly revealing she was wearing a matching leopard print thong being stretched by an ample ass. Jeff thought his dick was going to explode when he saw that, but luckily, he didn't.

Fuck I gotta get outta here or else I'm not gonna be able hold back. He thought panicking by how turned on he was by the situation.

The cougar approached her young prey brandishing a predatory grin as she licked her lips hungrily. "So young man is there any reason in particular you're in my backyard naked and hard?" emphasizing her last words for effect.

"Listen!" Jeff started finally finding his words. "This has been a long day someone stole my clothes while I showered at school and I've been doing everything I could to get home! I'm sorry for trespassing and flashing. I'll leave and you'll never see me again. Please just let me go!" He pleaded with all his heart.

His pleas apparently fell on deaf ears as her expression only grew more maniacal. She approached him seductively "Well that is quite a story! But I see no reason to let you on your way before I have some fun..." She said deviously, and with that she had closed the gap between them now only inches apart (one might say about the length of Jeff's dick apart). She looked down at his manhood once again. "That looks like it hurts! Maybe I could help you with that."

She reached down and grabbed his dick sending a shock throughout his body. She was far from gentle, jerking his cock for what it was worth. It felt so good, but Jeff had to fight with all his might not to indulge in the pleasure he was feeling.

Fuck! Think unsexy thoughts! Think unsexy thoughts! THINK UNSEXY THOUGHTS! He fought hard as he could and was actually holding it in quite well.

"Mmmmm! It feels so big in my hands! I bet it feels even better in my mouth!" She said as she started dropping to her knees and reaching for her top.

Jeff's eyes bulged at the sight before him. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist cumming if she blew him topless. "Please no!" He pleaded.

She stopped for a moment. "It looks to me like your body is saying yes!" She said squeezing his cock, and she continued. He wanted to run but her grip was too tight. He was well and truly trapped.

Just as she was about to drop her top and begin when a loud airhorn sounded from two doors down distracting the predatory cougar. Jeff acted quickly and slipped from her grasp before she could resume. She stumbled and took a second to get back up, but Jeff was already running.

Thank you, Emily! He thought gratefully. He looked back as he ran across the yard and saw the cougar pursuing him with the same grin she sported a few seconds earlier. He hopped the fence without looking back again. He heard a groan of disappointment when he was out of sight. Whew! That was close!

He quickly scaled the next few yards until he finally was behind his house. He hopped his fence and felt a huge wave of relief. I'm home! Now to go see Emily upstairs!

As embarrassed as he was to jerk off in front of someone he'd be lying if he wasn't looking forward to cumming. Before entering the house, he looked at his dick and it was perfectly purple. I need to take care of that ASAP!

He checked in the house and saw that his parents weren't around and quickly ran upstairs. Once he reached his room he took a deep breath before entering. Here we go!

With that he opened the door and found an adorable redhead smiling giddily like a kid on Christmas.

"Oh Jeff! I'm so glad you made it!" Emily said beaming. "I couldn't be any happier! This is truly the best day ever! I know it's been rough on you but trust me it will be worth it, Stacy says she has some delicious plans for you!"

Jeff closed his door and addressed Emily. "It may have been fun for you, but for me it was terrifying and humiliating!" He said raising his voice. Now that he was safe in his room he found he was more confident and stronger willed than he had been all day.

Emily expression changed from a beaming smile to a look of sympathy. "I know this was a difficult thing for anyone to do, but you did it! And you walked away unharmed!"

She was right that he was unharmed, but there were several close calls, closer than anyone would've liked. "Listen Emily. I do think I want to be with you and Stacy." Jeff started causing Emily to start smiling wide again until he continued. "But I need a guarantee that stuff like this won't happen again." He asserted without compromise.

Emily shifted her expression back to sympathetic and said. "I agree that is totally fair. Stacy and I promise you that we will never do something like this again without your consent. As a show of good faith, we put our nudes in your phone so you can send them out if we break that promise."

Jeff was surprised to hear that they were willing to even do something like that as it seemed they liked having power over him. Then he realized they want him to want them overpowering him. They needed his consent to use him from now on. He wondered if would ever agree to being used like this again, but he really didn't know. He had such mixed feelings right now especially because he was so unbelievably horny!

"Okay." He said flatly. "I guess that will have to do."

Emily leapt from his bed and gave him a big hug and a passionate kiss. "Oh Jeff! I'm so happy!" Then her expression shifted to a sort of shy smile and her face went flushed. "So...do you want to finish this test?"

Jeff looked down at the gorgeous redhead wrapped around him, into her twinkling eyes, and felt the unmistakable warmth of affection she emanated. The truth was he did want to finish the test, not just because he was exhausted, not because he thought his balls would explode if he didn't cum soon, but because as he looked at Emily there was nothing he wanted more than to be with her in that moment.

He smiled at her at sweetly "Yes, I would love that."

With that her expression shifted again this time to slightly embarrassed. Jeff had to admit her blushing shyness towards him was quite arousing. He felt his face shift from a sweet smile to a more lustful one. He was never more ready for anything than he was for this jerk fest.

He laid on his bed his manhood standing straight up to the ceiling. Emily got out her phone and pointed it at him wearing that shy smile and blushing the whole time. She said softly "Ok I'm recording."

With that he grabbed his courageous cock and began stroking. He started slow savoring the feeling he had been dying to feel for hours. He let out a quiet moan as he picked up the pace. He imagined the volleyball girls all talking about his body, how it felt to be naked before them, then his mind shifted to Stacy and how she teased him in front of the other girls. He thought about the spankings he received from Ms. Braun. Then about the devious Latina cleaning lady and her looks of lust, the taste of her tongue. He thought about the rush of running completely naked trying to avoid being seen by girls in the hallway. Then he thought about posing for Emily. He was so close now. He imagined seeing Stacy in that seductive outfit, her bare ass right in front of him, teasing him. He thought about the cougar and what her tits must have looked like and what her mouth must've felt like. Finally, he thought about Emily once again and opened his eyes and looked into hers. Her expression was no longer shy, though she was still flushed, it was a look of unapologetic lust. With that he couldn't hold back his body anymore, he felt the sharp almost excruciating pleasure wash over him as his balls retracted. He held in the feeling as long as he could savoring its shear intensity until it finally happened.

His balls emptied every ounce of seed all over him. Rope after rope of cum spurting out all over him Emily watching and recording the whole thing, entirely enraptured by the sight before her. He thought he would never stop cumming as it just kept coming until he was finally done. He laid back, his head swimming from the intense experience. He entire torso was coated in his own mess.

He almost fell asleep right then from exhaustion only to have Emily rouse him slightly with movement. "Aaand sent! Now Stacy has the video and your ordeal is finally over!" She said giddily. She turned and got a towel hanging on Jeff's bedroom door and proceeded to wipe him off affectionately. "I know your tired sweetie, so rest, get all the sleep you need. You've had such a long day." Her words were full of pure warmth and appreciation.

As she finished up cleaning him, her phone pinged. Emily smiled. "It looks like Stacy approves! She said she had never cum so fast or so hard from a video alone." Jeff felt a huge sense of satisfaction hearing that and feeling the post-nut euphoria.

"I put our numbers in your phone and used it to text us, so now we can all chat whenever!" She said, Jeff so out of it was unable to respond. Jeff saw her look down at him on his bed one more time in affection. "Rest now, we have so much to look forward to together."

With that she gave a short kiss on his forehead and left his room quietly shutting the light off as she left. Jeff drifted off to the deepest sleep he had ever had, and he dreamt good dreams.