All Comments on 'Halloween Challenges!'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank God halloween will be over soon. These stories have become stupider as the weeks progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After all the fun Cindy got STD's and was never recuperated. Boy, wasn't she a smart woman who's life turned out great for losing her mind! Nonsensical story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, especially the suspenseful ending. Who doesn't love Halloween! Happy Halloween Sexybeast8899.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it right up to the very end. Our "hero" should have claimed her for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why introduce Sam in the middle of another sentence?! The punctuation mistakes continue from there.

NorCalLokiNorCalLokiover 1 year ago

Interesting story line. Honestly I was expecting you to finish the story with Michael Myers being left on the EA's desk.

None the less I liked the though that went into the challenges that were presented.

Good job

PS - commenting anonymously is for cockwaffles

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story. Don’t let the haters get to you. It’s all supposed to be fantasy. Or reality.. or something…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Loved it, since they work at the same place, I'm thinking this isn't over.

PervyHusbandPervyHusband12 months ago

So hot!!!

Loved reading this story.

WestVaCoupleWestVaCouple10 months ago

This is a story that needs a sequel. It could continue in so many different directions. Nice job. Very Creative.

WaffleGhostWaffleGhost10 months ago

I liked the story, but there are several grammatical errors that could be cleaned up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyed the read. Good story line with potential.

Story note: would make better sense if Jason immediately switched to Cindy's private Email, before ending in any sexual conversation, since she was already being monitored by HR.

On a personal note I think I would've stayed at the end as the other MM's arrived, at least if not done the full reveal and worked to continue the play with her and develop into a long term thing. But that's just my preference. This author seems to have a trend across stories, either lacking the confidence to reveal himself or maybe likes keeping semi secret/anonymous for his MC, even though he describes him as good looking, fit, successful, with sexual prowess and hung. Another fun tale in any case.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wold very much love to read a sequel to this story.

Cindy hits on Jason at work.

Then Jason turns the table and dominates Cindy via blackmail. The blackmail is Cindy was harassi g Jason at work and he has it on video.

He got hold of the video before Sam ever saw it.

Loved this beginning, trusting you will continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous