All Comments on 'Halloween Cola'

by idmnotm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 8 years ago
Fun read

Is this the start of a series?

It seems like there's a lot of potential here.

Geon54Geon54over 8 years ago
Hazmag suit

First time I've ever seen the term "Hazmag suit" and i loved it.

If you coined it, kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Serious potential

I'd like to see more development of the characters, but you've done some good stuff here.

I enjoyed that Simon and Amalia do not stop having personalities as the fucking starts.

I also really enjoy that you don't spend too much time speaking about the size of her breasts and his attributes. The way they relate to each other is far motr satisfying than another description of "38EEE" or "11 inches."

idmnotmidmnotmover 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback appreciated

Thanks for the feedback on my first submission! I'm glad people were able to enjoy it.

This was a Halloween Contest submission intended as a standalone work. After the contest I may revisit the main characters in new storylines. Right now I'm working on a story featuring the shocking origins of Isabella.

I did come up with hazmag suit, let's see if it catches on. :)

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Thanks!!!!

I really hope there will be other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

While I thought your ending was lame, I can forgive anything of the inventor of the hazmag suit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous