All Comments on 'Halloween College Party Fun'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Mandalore71Mandalore71over 1 year ago

Being a huge geek, this was amazing to read. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a lot of fun to read. Definitely more unique then your average cousin sex stories.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex activities have too much comic book and not enough interesting foreplay.

Three stars.

rutherford366rutherford366over 1 year ago

Loved the superhero cosplay premise in this one. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and the ending although the ending could have been another chapter instead of just three paragraphs..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The name should be spelled Supergirl, one word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The name should be spelled Supergirl, one word, just like Superman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this story. I hope you will write a follow up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only tried cosplay sex once and it was a lot of fun. Definitely would recommend others to try it if they could. Great story, loved the setup and the use of cousins dressed up as famous superhero cousins, and I loved the little comic book related comments they made with each other.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read. Loved the ending, I'm glad they're together and it wasn't a one time thing between them. But next time have her dressed at wonder woman.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You talk about them being cousins throughout, have them compare themselves to Superman and Supergirl (who are first cousins)… and then at the very end reveal that they are only THIRD cousins, which basically amounts to "not related." Boo!

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the compliments and criticisms, I appreciated them all.

To the comments about how much fun cosplay can be. I couldn't agree more.

For the commenter let me know it's "Supergirl" not "Super Girl", thank you for that. I should never have listened to my spell check on that one. I'll be more careful next time I use specific superhero names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun and very sexy. Thanks for sharing 5-stars from me.

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Thank you.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 1 year ago

The end was a bit rushed, there was enough development there to add another chapter or two.

Regardless, you get 5 stars from me. Great story, even if it is a standalone.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed the comic book culture references and the story. The ending felt rushed but at least it was a happy ending.

My only critique here... is that superman and supergirl would normally call each other in their kryptonian names Kal and Kara. Feels much more closer and intimate that way

DanDraperDanDraper9 months agoAuthor

@ recent anonymous. You make a good point about their names; but then again they were just having some sexy cosplay fun with each other so accuracy wasn't exactly on their minds at the moment.

Erawk13Erawk135 months ago

Always appreciate a woman who is willing to put the boots back on for sexy time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous