Halloween Escape

Story Info
He suspected the evening was a trap.
3.4k words
4.24
115.3k
129
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm always told (in addition to "kill yourself") that I write too many words. This story is very slimmed down so there are areas which may need more explanation.

I was already suspicious about my wife Elaine and my so-called best friend Martin. I had seen them together too often to ignore what was happening. They had that superior look like they knew the joke. I just never caught them together when I wouldn't expect them to be.

I had become wary of saying anything as they seemed to know everything I did. Call me paranoid but I thought she had me under surveillance. I suspected she had the house and our home computer bugged. I had left my phone at work one night by mistake and she was totally surprised when I came in the door. The next day I checked it and there was a tracker programme which I never installed. That was a month ago.

I decided to work on the assumption that they were having an affair and keeping me from finding out by spying on me. As we hadn't had sexual relations in months, I was happy in that I wasn't getting sloppy seconds.

Now, I could have reacted with anger. Beaten the crap out of him, thrown her out but I had no proof. I'm an engineer so I suppose many would say I was methodical in what I do. Certainly, at work, it takes diligence and perseverance to track down problems, especially if you're trying to stop them happening before they cause damage.

Firstly, I bought another phone which I mated with my other one apart from the tracker. If I left the original at work, I could answer any call from them as though I was there. I opened a new bank account at a different bank and transferred all of my money. I checked out the divorce laws. While I would probably be hit as I earned more than her as we had no children it wasn't onerous. She earned a decent salary so I may get away with no support. The house was rented.

The first open hint that something unusual was about to happen was as we approached Halloween. Martin always held a party though in recent times they seemed to occur when I was unable to attend.

To say I was shocked to see my wife Elaine's Halloween party outfit would be mild. In our four years together, two married, she had never allowed me to know before the party what she was wearing. It was always to be a surprise. Now she had inadvertently been caught by me coming home slightly early.

So why was I surprised I had caught her in her costume? At least that's what she expected me to believe but she's not that good an actor. This was deliberate. Why?

Elaine is 5'6, with 38DD's (okay they attracted me to her in the beginning), slim toned stomach with a little pad of fat above her pubic area. She hates it. It must be all of one pound. She keeps her pubic hair trimmed.

Her costume, I presume was based on Cats. She looked feline with her head totally enclosed in a hood. She must have struggled to put it on. The fabric was skin-tight and showed her breasts off to perfection. There were two zips covering them so one could unzip and have some fun. She wasn't able to wear panties so her pubic hair was obvious. The fact there was a zip there did not escape my attention. I have to say the fabric did show off her toned legs.

When she saw me, she tried to look shocked, "You're home early. I wanted this to be a surprise for you at the party."

"To hell with the party on Saturday, I'm sure we can have fun here ourselves," I replied watching her closely for her reaction. "We can have some fun now," I suggested.

"We can't, I have to be going to help Martin set up," she answered.

"To hell with helping Martin. He never helps us. Far better we get reacquainted, we haven't had time for ourselves for months," I countered.

She was getting angry, "I always keep my word!"

My look suggested otherwise. "What?" she screamed.

"How often have you put me off promising we'll be together the next day in the last six months? Keep your word. Not to me!" I retorted angrily.

She stormed to the bedroom.

When she came out about fifteen minutes later, she was dressed neatly, not what one would expect if setting up a party.

When she saw my face she went, "What?"

I kept my voice neutral which took some doing, "You're dressed for a night in the pub not setting up a party, moving furniture, crawling into spaces. You haven't dressed like this for me for months. Martin's more fucking important to you than me - fuck his bloody party!"

It was my turn to storm away. Her face was a picture. I could see her trying to work out if I knew something.

She wasn't gone long. When she came back in, I was on the computer playing Solitaire. I had turned off all the house power bar the sockets for the computer as I installed new software and changed all my access codes. After that I restored the power.

She spotted the flashlight on the table. "Why's that there?" she asked. "We had a power cut!" I retorted. "If you were at Martin's he would have had one as well probably."

"No, he didn't."

"May have been kids in the sub-station again then."

Elaine made a move on me. "Jon, let's go to bed and make love. You're right we haven't done that in ages and I've missed that."

I answered sarcastically, "I've got a headache!"

The fury on her face was worth the venom she threw at me. It must have been the first time I had ever refused her. She slammed the bedroom door. I slept in the guest room.

The next morning, we would have ignored each other but she had to ask me about my Halloween costume. I surprised her by saying, "I'm not going."

"Why," she almost screamed.

"It's obvious you don't want me to go and neither do most of the others there. I'm treated as a joke. I've had enough. That costume wasn't for me - was it?"

She was stunned. She looked at me but I kept my facial expression neutral. I was getting plenty of practice. Her face was going between anger and trying to work out what to say, what did I know.

"I got it for us. I know we haven't been good lately and I wanted to surprise you, to give you a fantasy. Remember when you said you always wanted to fuck at a party. All you would have to do was unzip me. I was going to describe the outfit and have you meet me at the rear of the lounge. There is a curtain we would have hidden behind as you fucked me. You'd need a condom as I would leak and everyone would know."

I thought, "well recovered." I smiled. I put my dishes in the dishwasher. My silence was getting to her.

"Why don't you believe me?"

I shook my head, "The ice queen thinks a quickie at a party will make up for all the shit of the last year. How many others will need condoms?"

Her eyes just flew wide open. Her anger was off the scale. She never replied just stormed off to catch her bus.

At the office my day just got worse or was it better. Martin is in charge of a work crew who are responsible for the foundations of some of the projects we work on. In recent months his crew were fouling up and making others utterly pissed off with them. I had covered his back a few times.

Terry came in my office to discuss their latest foul up. He was surprised when I said, "have everything in place to dump them on Monday."

"What's up Jon?" he asked.

"Let's go for lunch."

I left my normal phone in the office. During lunch I told Terry I suspected Martin and Elaine were having an affair, that my home and my phone were bugged as they always knew what I was doing. I had thought long and hard about why she had that costume and the only answer I could get was that she wanted me to get caught, to be embarrassed.

Terry had another idea, "Maybe she won't be wearing it, it will be someone else and it's you caught as an adulterer. Maureen has seen that quite a few times."

Maureen's his wife and a lawyer. He phoned her and as we finished lunch, we walked to her office which was only a quarter of a mile away.

Maureen had me stunned when she said, "From what Terry has said, you need to attend that party but not in the costume Elaine has for you. I have a colleague who we use undercover on occasion and she's excellent at totally disguising people. As long as you don't speak, no one will be able to recognise you.

"I spoke with Michelle and she's expecting you. She'll give you some toys to record everything. She'll explain how they work and even some you can leave and collect later.

"If your suspicions are correct, what do you intend to do?"

"I will divorce her. Martin can have the slut. I thought I would just beat the crap out of him but that just makes me in the wrong especially if he goes to the Police. I'll use any footage of them together to send to her family and friends.

"I'm more annoyed at myself for not seeing this earlier. How long has it been going on? No wonder I feel so many laugh at me behind my back."

Maureen said she would start the process if I wished. If I was proved wrong, it wasn't a problem to stop. I told her to go ahead.

I spent a lot of the afternoon with Michelle. I learned a lot.

The next three days went quickly. Elaine was on at me to go as Martin was my best friend. On the Friday, I reluctantly allowed her to convince me to go.

On the Saturday I was called into work due to another problem with Martin's crew. Elaine said she would lay my costume on the bed for me if she left before I was finished.

Michelle took two hours to make me up. I didn't recognise me. I don't think my parents would recognise me.

I was dressed as a disabled newspaper photographer. The grey, balding hair, three-day stubble and a crooked nose, grey flesh tones from a disreputable life made me look around fifty-five not thirty. Dark contacts made my green eyes disappear. An old-style hearing aid and a trilby hat set the head off. The scruffy jeans and dirty T shirt were covered by a long lightweight coat which had seen better days. I had bands on my thighs and one arm to make me struggle to walk or use the arm properly.

To allay suspicions the camera I carried was cardboard, designed like a fifty's camera. Inside it was an excellent lightweight and highly efficient camera capable of high-quality audio recording as well. The video would stream throughout to a secure host in case I was compromised and they tried to destroy any evidence. She also gave me three cameras which I could leave in various locations where I thought their liaisons could take place. I wouldn't have thought they were cameras. I told her I wanted to catch them myself, not to hurt anyone but I needed to see.

Michelle said, "I'll be watching. If I see them, I'll contact you on the hearing aid. Don't answer. I'll know you have the message."

The party had been going for about an hour when Elaine called me. I told her I would be about two hours by the time I went home, changed and got to the party. I'd just drive there and we could get a taxi home. She could bring me back tomorrow to collect the car.

Terry was taking my phone home and bringing my outfit if I wanted it should nothing happen. I didn't say I was already at the party.

Martin was all over Elaine who was allowing him to feel her up. He tried to unzip her a few times. Michelle said she thought they would make their way to a room at the back of the house beyond the laundry room. They had both checked it out. The hall camera was helping. I moved down and placed a camera in that room.

As the official photographer for the event, I walked around and "took" a lot of pictures. No one recognised me or even suggested they knew me. I found a few so-called friends who were being very friendly with others not their partners. What had I been missing when I was unable to attend them? Or were they held when I couldn't attend? Probably!

In a dark recess Catwoman was blowing Superman though he had nothing to shout about in that department. In fact, it looked less than standard. Catwoman was struggling to keep him erect. Her technique could do with some refining but she was keen, always a plus point.

Little Miss Muffet was sat aside a cowboy. It appeared his chaps allowed him to penetrate her frilly knickers. He was devouring her lovely, pert breasts. As she rose up and down on his penis, her long legs looked lovely in her red stockings.

It seemed that the living room was off limits for playing around apart from kissing. I thought about fucking behind the curtain. It was so we'd be discovered. The other rooms were for play.

I saw a few slip away to those areas. I didn't follow as I was looking for Elaine.

I saw Diane, Martin's long-suffering wife come back downstairs. She was wearing Elaine's outfit. How did I know? It wasn't quite as tight as her breasts are a C cup, maybe a small D and she had a shaved pussy. The biggest clue though was she didn't have that fatty roll above her pubes. She hung around the area where the curtain was suspended as though waiting for me. Her body language said she wasn't happy.

I watched and five minutes later, Elaine came down wearing Diane's costume. It also had a zipped crotch but the breasts were concealed. She really filled it to perfection. It looked like she had shaved her pussy for the occasion. I realised then how much Terry had surmised. I was being set up. Once home as her pussy was bare like Diane's how would I know until they collared me with their evidence?

I was mad; at them and at myself for allowing myself to be so manipulated by them.

Elaine moved to the back of the house and a few moments later, after he talked with Tom and Michael, pointing to the door, Martin went back. Was he asking them to make sure I didn't arrive at an inappropriate time?

I made my way to the laundry room. I heard disabled people talk on the television about society seeing them as invisible. I found that's true. No one noticed me.

I had been in the laundry room earlier and had found an old pipe hole into the room they were using. I put a slim wire camera through the hole.

Elaine was giving him a slow blowjob something she says disgusts her. Martin was talking, "Diane isn't happy changing costumes. I think she suspects we have something planned for Jon. She doesn't realise he will fuck her and we'll have film of them so we can ditch them both. I'll get half her trust fund due to her adultery. You'll fleece Jon!

"I haven't been this excited since your wedding. You were late as you were coming down the aisle with my cum leaking out your pussy and the poor cuckold hadn't a clue.

"It's your anniversary next month. We could have a little get together, drug him again and fuck in your bedroom. You can get him to eat you out."

Elaine took his penis out of her mouth, "Yeah, that would be fun. Not as exciting as you fucking me outside the hall as they waited for me to come in. I could feel the cum catching on my thong. I thought he noticed as he asked why I was so red. I said just the excitement of marrying him.

"His sense of smell can't be good. When we had that quickie the other night as he was mad at me, I tried to fuck him so he would eat me out and he refused me. I was reeking of your cum. Better cum in my mouth. I'll kiss him later. He'll be here in an hour."

She really started working his penis in and out of her mouth. I'd seen and heard enough.

I left the party, unseen. I was walking away when Terry and Maureen came up to me. Michelle had called them.

Maureen said, "You're coming home with us. I don't want you to do something daft, no matter how justified it is."

I let them. I was in shock. I switched my phone off. I didn't want to hear from anyone.

Sunday morning, Michelle arrived and we reviewed all the footage from the party.

Tom and Michael had been asked by Martin to keep me from going to the back should I arrive early. Not only had Elaine blown Martin, but they also had anal sex in that room later. Another perversion according to Elaine. The conversation was not about what they were doing but how annoyed they were I never appeared. They would plan something for our anniversary party.

Diane was happy nothing had happened though several of the men tried to unzip her. Martin encouraged them. She was mad at him.

Of the other seven couples, five fucked others than their partners. I will make sure they all get video of their partners doing the dirty. Especially Tom and Michael's wives as they had been told they wee going to the pub.

We parted with plans for Monday. Maureen would complete the paperwork for the divorce and arranged to have it served that evening.

I went home where Elaine was mad. "Where have you been? You never came to the party?"

I shouted back, "Martin's fucked up badly, yet again. Every time we fixed something, something else went wrong. If I'd come to the party, I'd have killed him."

We didn't speak the rest of the day. I slept in the guest room. Breakfast was silent.

Martin was called into the office. He tried to speak to me and I told him to fuck off. He didn't take to being fired quietly so security had to remove him. It was the best £100 I spent as they worked him over as he struggled with them.

I called Diane and told her everything. I offered her a copy of everything. She accepted. She recovered the cameras I had left for me. Her brothers later had a lot of words with Martin. He wouldn't come out of their divorce with a penny.

Elaine was pacing our house when the doorbell went. (Michelle had placed some cameras there with my permission). Martin had told her he had been fired and I'd told him to fuck off. She had tried to contact me. My secretary had told her all day, I was unavailable.

The colour drained from her face as the Sheriff's Messenger served the divorce papers on her. She collapsed to the floor and cried. Her mood didn't get any better when her parents called ten minutes later and disowned her. We could hear them shouting at her, " Jon is the best thing that happened to you but you don't understand what love is. How could you walk down that aisle after fucking his best man? You're just a fucking slut!"

Me, I was in a happy place.