Halloween Foot Daze

Story Info
Janet's feet have him doing tricks for treats on Halloween.
3.8k words
4.61
33.2k
51
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to my previously posted story School Foot Daze. I'd had the original idea for it not long after that story was written, but decided to wait until it was closer to Halloween to write and share it. And I'm glad I did, as the story is much better than it would've been with the original idea I'd had for it. Enjoy!

******************

"Trick or treat!"

I heard those familiar words practically sung outside my door, and was at a complete loss as to who it could possibly be.

Autumn had arrived, the previous semester having flown by- a semester in which I had managed to do far better in my courses than ever before- and with it, probably the best time of the year for a man such as myself. A man with a pretty big boot fetish.

After a Spring and Summer during which most women from my College and the neighboring area had switched over to sneakers and flip-flops, the cooler weather creeping it at long last meant the time had come for them to bust out those boots I loved so dearly.

It was truly a magical time of year. Even more so seeing as it was Halloween, and plenty of ladies had come to school in costumes of all sorts, most of which showed off their countless assets- even if my gaze tended to move quickly from the expected tits and asses down to their chosen footwear.

Plenty of them were sporting boots of all kinds for me to drool over. It was heaven.

When I got back to my campus apartment, I wanted nothing more than to jerk off like a madman to the barrage of images I'd taken in throughout my day but found I was unable to. I wasn't sure why, seeing as a part of me was practically itching to do so. It seemed another part- the part which was calling the shots, seemed to disagree.

Oddly enough, this wasn't the first time.

Over the past several months, I'd found myself not only unable to masturbate after exposure to the boots I so desired but that whenever I tried to think about the why, I drew a blank. It was almost as if someone had erased those scenes from the film real that was my life, and I couldn't for the life of me understand how or why.

At least, until tonight.

It was late when the doorbell rang, followed by that season greeting. Given I wasn't expecting anyone, nor were they any kids in the area I could see popping by a campus apartment to go trick-or-treating, I was quite confused. Still, not wanting to be rude, I opened the door anyhow, and nearly had a heart attack once I saw what awaited me on the other side.

Janet.

While we had scarcely spoken my early days in the College's Artistic Club, in the last several months we'd started to hang out quite regularly, although half the time I couldn't quite recall why nor what exactly we'd done together. I had vague memories of her helping me with schoolwork, as well as us watching movies, but beyond that, there was nothing concrete. And again., whenever my thoughts tried to drift back to those times, I drew a blank.

I hadn't seen her around school or the club today, but seeing her now made me feel happier than I'd expected, especially once I took in the sight of her chosen costume. Odds are, if I'd run into earlier, I doubt I'd have made it out of the building in one piece.

Janet was sporting a 'sexy' pirate costume, with a black captains hat on her head, a black and white silk top that seemed far more fitting for a wench than a pirate given how much of her ample cleavage was showing, a black skirt that just barely covered those lovely, pale legs of hers, and-

And a pair of familiar knee-high, heeled black leather boots.

I couldn't exactly put my finger on why, but there was something about those boots. They looked fairly new and still had that shine to them that reflected the light just perfectly. I could already feel my mouth begin to water just looking at them, and though I tried my hardest to hide it, as well as the growing bulge in my pants, it wasn't easy. Especially once an odd scent began to slip its way into my nose.

At first, I thought that maybe someone had left the front door to the building open and were outside smoking weed. Or perhaps one of my neighbors was cooking tonight, which didn't happen all that often but was still possible. Whatever it was though, it filled the air around me, a sickly-sweet scent that was already rendering me rather light-headed.

"Trick or treat!" Janet sang out once more, her face plastered with a grin that was both sexy and a little scary. The fact that she didn't seem to be holding a sack for candy made it all the stranger, but I assumed she had been out tonight and decided to pop by and mess around with me.

Odd as it was to have her standing outside my door though, something inside of me told me it was perfectly fine, and without a word, I motioned her into my apartment like it was the most normal thing in the world for her to show up outside my door late in the evening.

And that scent- whatever it was, seemed to follow her inside.

Janet shut the door behind her and clicked the lock, and though such an action should have raised some questions, once more I found myself letting it slide for reasons I did no understand. Then again, I could barely think as it was, between my lust for her boots and the scent in the air, thinking was almost impossible.

"What brings you here?" I finally managed to ask, though my brain was still more focused on the scent filling my nostrils and the boots I was staring at. It was almost as if all the ones I had seen throughout the day had started a chain reaction, and this pair was all that was required to set it off. I was so horny, but I couldn't do a think about it.

"I've been trick-or-treating," Janet said with a smile as she walked over to me. "Playing tricks and giving treats." Then she stepped up to me, her body almost pressed against mine. The scent was stronger now, and something about it was familiar to me, even if I couldn't explain why.

At least, not until she whispered in my ear. "Do you want a treat, slave?"

The moment the word 'slave' left Janet's mouth, my mind practically shut down. And at that moment, the world around me vanished entirely, save for that scent moving up from the floor and into my waiting nose and brain. One I recognized now was her intoxicating foot scent.

Instinctively, I dropped to my hands and knees and pressed my nostrils against the cool leather of Janet's boot, though any desire I may have had for them was completely overridden by my want- no, my need, for what lay trapped within the confines of her chosen footwear. The objects of my affection and my obsession. Her stinky, sweaty feet.

"Good boy," Janet whispered, petting my on the head as she did so. Her words pierced my mind as I began placing small kisses against the leather, almost completely unaware of anything or anyone else. I was indulging in something I normally only dreamt about, and yet it didn't seem to matter.

After a moment Janet pulled her boots away, and before I could react, she slipped them off, revealing her perfect, pale, sweat-drenched feet in all their glory. The scent, free now, hit me like a ton of bricks, and though it was strong and pungent, it was the greatest thing I had ever smelled.

"Trick or treat, smell my feet," Janet practically sang, taking a seat on my couch and offering me her feet. I shoved my nose up against the soles and took deep breath after deep breath, refusing to allow any of her precious foot scent to go to waste. It was so beautiful, so perfect, I needed to take in every bit of it.

Even as I did so, a memory attempt to creep up in my foot-addled brain. One of Janet and I in the club room, and her feet. It was blurry and I couldn't focus on it even if I wanted to, but it seemed important. Pertinent to what was happening right now.

The look of confusion must have been painted all over my face beneath the pleasure her feet were giving me because Janet smirked and took pity of my poor mind. "Such a good boy, sniffing my feet like that. Now, remember, remember everything because I let you."

And in a flash, I did.

The memory was crystal clear now. Me on my hands and knees on the floor of the club room, my face buried in the folds and wrinkles of Janet's sweaty, stinky feet. My mind and cock empty of thoughts and cum, both replaced by her scent and the sheer ecstasy it gave me. Other memories followed- of lost days and nights spent with Janet, in the club room, and here and at her apartment. All of them with me in this position or one just like it, my mind practically marinating in Janet's heavenly foot sweat.

Even now, the memories seemed foggy, covered as they were in the haze of Janet's feet. Countless hours spent smelling and worshipping them as she programmed me bit by bit, turning me into her perfect little foot slave.

I should have been angry at this sudden revelation, able to recall everything she had done to me over these past several months. But those same things were what made it impossible for me to be angry with her- as well as why I could not masturbate even if I wanted to.

Janet was in complete control of me, and she knew it.

Lifting her feet slightly, she pressed the soles firmly against my face so that it was almost fully covered. Then, she began to whisper softly and before I knew it, the memories began to fade once more as the mantra she had insidiously inserted into my mind rang out once more.

"Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out."

Over and over she said those words, and as with each time that had come before this, I repeated them even as I buried my face in between her cheesy, sweat-soaked toes. My head grew heavier with each spoken sentence even as my cock continued to strain against my pants. Janet's feet kept my head from falling, and she rocked it gently as the smell and her words washed away all the memories I had just regained.

"You really do love my feet, don't you?" She asked the mantra once again in full control. I could only nod as I continued to repeat it, letting it sink in more and more. "I mean, plenty of guys love them, but most of them have been total pricks. You're a sweetie though. That's why I've been working on you. With my conditioning, you'll do anything I say, anything I please, just to be near my feet. Like buy me those boots."

Dazed as I was, her words drew up another memory, one which explained why those had seemed so familiar to me. Janet and I had been at the mall, and she'd dragged me into a shoe store. I hadn't known why, nor had I wanted to be there in the first place, but the moment she'd slipped off the sneakers she'd bee wearing while we'd walked around all that day, her foot scent washed over me and the reason no longer seemed to matter. I was ready to do whatever she asked of me.

Even buy her a two-hundred-dollar pair of knee-high heeled, black leather boots.

Again, I should have been angry, realizing now that it had been another example of her conditioning, but I was so awash with her programming now that it didn't matter. Janet's mantra rang in my ears and her feet pressed against my nose and mouth. She'd certainly done a number of me, and the rock-hard erection that was practically begging to be released was further proof of that.

"It hasn't been all for me though," she continued even though I hadn't said a word in response, nor was I able to, "I've programmed better study habits into you as well. You went from Cs to As thanks to my feet. You might even make the Dean's List this semester."

The realization that my improved grades had less to do with my own effort and more to do with Janet's desire for her foot slave to succeed had me torn. It might have been wrong, but it was for the right reasons and had I not already been under her spell that might have sealed it. Janet was nothing if not a kind Mistress it seemed.

Looking down from the couch at my glazed-over eyes, Janet slipped her feet off my face and used them to cup my chin, moving my face up so I had no choice but to stare into her eyes. "But tonight is Halloween slave, and I've been walking around all night trick-or-treating. My feet are so tired and sweaty and sore, and you're going to give them lots of treats. But don't worry, you'll get plenty as well."

Her words took hold of me, and I once again nodded absent-mindedly as Janet smirked, ready to move on to a new level of conditioning we had yet to touch on before. "Good boys give treats, and good doggie get treats. Are you going to be my good doggie tonight?"

The question entered my foot-addled brain and the programming Janet had slipped in there over and over kicked in before I had a chance to fully comprehend its meaning. By the time I had, it had already taken hold, and I could only answer her one way.

With a simple, happy bark.

"Good boy," Janet said gleefully and pulled something out of her purse. A dog collar and leash. "Ah ah ah," she continued, wagging a finger at me. "If doggie wants treats, he needs to give me one first. Take off your clothes.

Without a second thought, I tore off my clothes, then resumed my position on my hands and knees before her, stark naked. My cock, freed from my pants, stood at attention, pointing at the floor and leaking precum from the teasing I'd experienced so far.

"Look at the mess you're making doggie," Janet admonished teasingly. "Leaving little spots all over the floor. Tonight, I'm going to call you Spot. Would you like that?"

Once more, all I could do was bark.

She took the collar and carefully attached it around my neck, then connected the leash and held it tightly. Rising off my couch, she started to slowly lead me around my apartment, keeping her feet just far enough from me that I could do nothing but stare at them and whimper at their loss.

After two turns around my living room, Janet stopped and picked up one of her boots. Holding it in front of my face, the scent from within hit, and my tongue slipped out of my mouth like the dog I was. I wanted so badly to smell and lick that boot, but when I moved forward to do so, Janet pulled it away.

"Ah ah ah. Not so fast Spot. Let's teach you a few tricks shall we?" She held the boot in front of me, then pulled it away. "Sit!"

I dropped onto my bottom and Janet returned the boot, allowing me the briefest of whiffs before pulling it away again. "Now stand!"

Immediately, I rose up on my legs- not like a man but like a dog, and once more Janet offered me her boot to sniff.

We did this over and over, my cock spilling more and more precum and aching for release. But Janet was not through yet, and, letting go of the lease, tossed the boot across the room. "Fetch Spot!"

Clamoring forward on all fours, I chased the boot over to the corner and, picking it up in my mouth, made my way back to Janet, the taste of the leather frying my taste buds as the scent from within did the same to my brain cells.

"Good boy," Janet before throwing it again. I fetched the boot and it's twin a dozen or so times, each time happily returning it to her. After the last time, Janet picked the leash back up and pulled me closer to her. "Roll over!"

Dropping onto my stomach, I rolled onto my back as ordered, my cock sticking up much to Janet's glee. "Such a nice long tail you have," she teased as she poked at my cock with her big toe. "Wag it for me Spot."

I began to move my hips so that my cock would shake, and Janet giggled as more drops of precum flew off the tip and landed all over me and the floor. After a few minutes of this, Janet pulled me up by the leash, put her boot on the floor in front of me, and gently pushed my face into it with her foot.

The feeling of her warm, sweaty foot on the back of my head was incredible enough, but mixed in with the scent from inside her boot was more than I could bear. I wanted so badly to cum, but Janet's programming prevented it. She wanted me to wait, wanted to tease me more, and there was nothing I could possibly do about it.

"Lick my boots Spot," Janet ordered, and with my nose still buried inside my tongue slipped out and lapped at the cool leather. She removed her foot after a moment, allowing me to give the whole boot my undivided attention, and I licked every inch from the toe to the heel and the sole to the top. I did the same with its twin when I was finished, then looked up at my Mistress for approval.

Janet smiled at me, and her foot scent permeated the room, spurring me on like life-giving oxygen, the more I took in the more submissive I became. Pushing aside the boots, she presented her feet to me once more. "Worship my feet."

I buried my nose in between her toes as my tongue set out to lick every inch of her feet, cleaning up all the sweat and dirt and toe-jam that had accumulated over the course of her day at school and her Halloween night. Janet pulled at the leash to keep me moving, but I didn't need any further incentive. This was what I had been programmed to do, and I would do it happily.

After a few minutes, Janet moved her boots so that my cock was facing them, then brought her left foot down to caress my cock even as she slipped her right one into my mouth. She rubbed my erection gently, moving up and down the length of my aching member, her foot sweat practically lathered into the skin as if she wanted to force it into every possible pore.

"Trick or treat," Janet whispered as one foot fucked my mouth and the other rubbed my cock, "Smell my feet. I'll give you something good to eat."

And she was. The taste of her foot was incredible, and with it and the smell all around me as well as its twin playing with my cock, nothing else mattered. I never wanted either experience to end, though I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Aching as I had been most of the day, all I needed was the command.

My tongue slipped around Janet's toes and along her sole as I sucked her foot like a Popsicle even as her other foot toyed with and teased my cock, moving slow then fast then slow then fast, keeping me just on the brink of climax. Soft strokes turned to longer ones, and as she pulled on the leash I felt the pressure build in my cock. I didn't know the last time I'd cum- the last time Janet had allowed me too, but I knew it was coming and it was going to be huge.

Janet stroked my dick one last time- a formality given she knew she only had to speak one word to finish me off. The word I'd been waiting to hear for so long.

"Cum."

And I did.

My cock exploded, sending streams of thick, white cum onto her foot and her boots, the hot jizz flowing freely even as her foot continued to stroke my cock for all it was worth. It felt like I came for hours, Janet milking every last drop out and onto her boots. It was amazing, but once she was through and her feet were returned once more to my field of vision, I knew she wasn't finished yet.

"You made such a mess, didn't you Spot?" Janet said with a smirk, my own expression one of sheer, mindless bliss. I could only nod, not even able to bark. "You better clean it up, or no more treats for you."

I nodded again, then my tongue flopped back out of my mouth as I lapped up my cum from all over Janet's boots and her left foot, the salty taste barely even registering as I drank in more of her foot scent. I had no idea if she'd made me do this before, nor did I care, doing so with a smile as if this were the greatest treat in the world.

Once I finished, Janet looked over my work and smiled. "Good boy," she said, patting me on the head and tugging at the leash. "Now remember to forget, and forget to remember. Remember to forget, and forget to remember." My voice joined hers as this mantra began moving through me, and as it did the night's events started to fade away even while I remained in a daze.

When it seemed the work was done, Janet rose from the couch and pulled at the leash, leading me towards my bedroom and beckoning with her fingers and feet. "Time for your treat," Janet said with a smile. She had much more programming to do, and as she slipped off her costume and pulled me onto my bed, I knew her feet were only the beginning.