Halloween Gift

Story Info
A puzzling gift in a magical night.
1.2k words
4.44
10.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LClaudius
LClaudius
11 Followers

She was dressed as Morticia Adams. Not a tall and regal Morticia, but a delightful one nevertheless. Like her character, her smiles were slight, almost sardonic; but the twinkle in her eyes hinted that there was a hidden mirth to her.

I saw that her glass was almost empty. From a passing waiter, I took another fruit punch, and made my way to her, presenting the glass while I bowed slightly.

"Milady."

She favored me with her slight smile, and accepted the glass, while handling the other one back to me. We exchanged glasses, and I managed to take her hand and lightly kissing her fingers, before leaving to search for some place where I could put the empty glass.

A slightly harried waiter accepted it, and I wanted to hurry back to engage in conversation, but I was pleased to notice that she was nearby. I smiled at her, and she said:

"Let me guess... Don Quixote?"

I bowed again, with a slight flourish. "The Knight of the Woeful Countenance, at your service, milady."

She laughed at that, and now I could see that the mirth was indeed there.

"Well, Sir Knight, why don't we repair to the balcony? It's a bit stuffy in here."

"Gladly, milady."

The big room was indeed stuffy, and packed. I was just an associate, high enough in the faculty pecking order to warrant an invitation to the party, but low enough that I had no further commitments, once I had greeted the host and my department head. I gladly escorted her to one of the balconies, where a few other revelers were getting some fresh air.

Soon, we were chatting as if we were old friends. I told her about moving there, and my enthusiasm for my new projects. She talked very little about herself, and I didn't press. At some point, she even asked me about that.

"I noticed that you haven't asked many questions about me."

"That's right."

"And why is that?"

"I don't do that. I'm keenly aware that women are often at risk in our society, when giving out personal information to strangers."

"Thank you. I appreciate that." She turned to face the garden below, and gazed upward, at a full Moon in a clear sky. I had thought that the full Moon had been a few days early, but her voice did not allow me to linger on that puzzle. She kept staring at the Moon while she talked to me, allowing me to study her delicate profile.

"You are quite fetching, and it is clear that you are interested in me. I'm sorry, but I'm not available."

"I don't care, milady. You rescued me from a dreary fate, and I'm glad to just be your escort for the night, or while you will have me."

She now again turned her slight smile to me. "Ah, Sir Knight, such meritorious service should not go unrewarded." She took a ring from her right hand, and extended it to me. I was quite certain that she did not have any rings when I first looked at her. "Please wear this ring for me, and this gift will bring you many pleasures."

I did not hesitate. Heck, it was Halloween, the night was supposed to be magical. I took the ring, but I was sure that it would not fit my thick fingers. I tried to put it on my little finger, but she made me put it on the middle finger of the right hand -- and it fit perfectly! She took my hand, palm facing her, and closed my fingers, except for the middle one. It was now fully upright, like a stiff cock, and she gave a little kiss to the tip. The effect was like a glare, and I felt my cock hardening as never before.

She chuckled at my finger, and squeezed it a little. I felt like she was squeezing my cock, which was now throbbing uncomfortably.

She let go of my hand. "Sir Knight, this is my gift for you. While you wear this ring, you need just to extend your finger like this, and any woman will desire you -- instantly, madly." I was looking at her, flabbergasted, and she chuckled again. "Now this is my quest for you, Sir Knight. Please go back inside, find the most gorgeous woman in the party, and use your gift to have your way with her."

She raised her hand, and I bowed to kiss it, before turning back inside. My mind was reeling. What had just happened? The ring was indeed in my middle finger; a thick band, in dull gold, not unlike a wedding ring.

I wandered aimlessly among the partygoers, still trying to puzzle out a meaning. Then I noticed a beautiful woman, talking and laughing in a small group. Her hair was red, and she was dressed as Poison Ivy. She had the body for that, to be sure, and the form-fitting costume left little need to imagination.

I didn't think; I just showed her the finger, when she glanced my way.

The effect was instantaneous. Her eyes opened up a bit, and she gasped a little. She left her companions without saying anything, coming right at me and grabbing my hand. "Come with me!" she hissed.

She knew her way around the house. Soon, we were in a small sitting room, and she locked the door. She then came to my arms, and we shared a passionate kiss. My hands were roaming her body, feeling her wonderful tits, her taut ass, her delightful curves.

She helped me take off her clothes, and I made her sit at the couch, her butt hanging a bit. I kneeled between her legs, still fully clothed, and went to town on her pussy -- licking, fingering, kissing, nosing... Soon she was screaming her pleasure, her legs pressing against my ears.

When she relaxed a bit, I rose, still between her legs. She was panting, eyes closed, her beautiful tits moving enticingly. I was hard as iron.

I took off the ring.

When she got back her breath, she opened her eyes. The earlier fire was gone. She demurely took her legs from around me, and I rose, then helped her rise from the couch. We were both a bit awkward, and I silently helped her find her clothes and put them back on. She glanced at me, with a shy "Thanks", and she was gone. I closed the door after she left.

When I turned, I was not surprised to see Morticia sitting where Ivy had been. I sat beside her, and gave her the ring. "Thank you. It was... interesting."

She now was smiling quite openly, and her smile lit up the room. "Why did you stop?"

"There was no connection between us. Sure, it was fun, but I could not feel that there was anything else there."

She looked at me for a few moments, then she kissed me lightly on the lips. "I like that. I think that we will have some very interesting moments together."

"I thought that you were not available?"

"Indeed. I am not available to anyone, except to myself." Her eyes twinkled. "And, right now, I'm telling myself that I want to experience what you gave to Ivy."

LClaudius
LClaudius
11 Followers