Paying a Debt

Story Info
Wife asks me to have sex with her friend as part of loan.
1.8k words
4.35
28.7k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the face of it, my wife and I are a happy couple. We've had our ups and downs but mostly ups in our 20 years together. She even forgave me for the one indiscretion i had, ironically in our 13th year of marriage.

Anna is 50 but looks good for her age. She's a long-haired brunette, with soft green eyes, about 5'8" tall, with what some call a 'fuller' figure but I prefer to call cuddly. She tops it off with 34d tits that I love playing with..

Me? i'm ages with Anna and 5'11 with short fair hair, blue eyes and a trimmed beard. My body is distinctly average but I do have a thick 7 inch cock that keeps Anna happy. twice a week, even at our age.

Anna's big fault is that she is useless with money. There are mitigating circumstances though. We have three adult sons who still see her as a 'cash cow'. She also spoils our two grand-daughters something rotten.

Why don't I take hold of the money? You may well ask but I'm little better and really couldn't be arsed with our sons chasing me, looking for money, so I leave that side of things well alone.

They say that money is the root of all evil. Well I don't know about that but it certainly contributes to abnormal occurrences. Anna had been spending big in readiness for Christmas. We had just become grandparents for the first time and were overdoing the presents.

Then a double whammy hit us. Firstly, our Ford Kuga developed a fuel injector fault that the mechanic reckoned would cost £1000 to fix.

Then, our chest freezer packed up and we needed money fast for a replacement before about £500 worth of food defrosted.

We didn't have the cash or any chance of a loan. No rich relatives to approach either. It turned out that only one person could help us. Anna's friend from work, Sandra. Along with husband Eric, she had won a five figure sum on a scratch card.

I had met the couple on a few occasions. I liked Sandra, she was a bubbly person that I can't deny I fancied. She could be a bit of a flirt and I must admit I had wanked about her a couple of times. Eric was a bit of a prick though, loving to boast of what he had.

I found out about Sandra's offer as Anna and I lay in bed. She lay snuggled into me and came right out with it. "I've told Sandra about the hole we're in and she's offered to give us the money we need."

"You did what? Without even speaking to me." I answered, annoyed.

"We tell each other everything Rob and I mean everything."

"Oh wonderful, so Sandra knows the last time I made you cum does she?" I mocked, only semi-serious.

"Well yes, she does and how you did it. In fact that's something she hopes you can help with."

"What? Am I hearing you right?" I was bemused.

"Eric's impotent, has been for two years. Sandra is gagging for some sex but is a shy girl. She doesn't want an affair either."

I was getting the picture but wanted her to say it.

"She wants you to fuck her, Rob and I've said I'll ask."

"How do you feel about it though, Anna?"

"I''m not overly thrilled but we need her money and it would only be the once." Anna said in a detached manner, as if she wasn't for it but had reconciled herself to it.

"I see my thoughts on the matter have been ignored." I tried to stir the pot, secretly now aroused by the whole affair.

"Don't try and kid me, Rob! I've seen you ogle her when we've been out." Anna countered.

"She has got cracking tits, I must admit!"

"Better than mine?" Anna pouted but stroked my inner thigh.

"No danger sweetheart. Yours are two in a million. I tweaked her nipples as she started to pull my cock, stiffening by the second.

Our lovemaking session was intense. Anna regularly letting me know what Sandra wanted me to do to her. I got the impression that my tongue would be working as hard as my cock when the time arrived. Anna gave me a rare treat by letting me finish in her mouth, even more rare was the fact she swallowed.

I awoke to the sound of Anna's phone ringing. It was Saturday morning and still only 8am.

Anna sat towards me as she answered.

"Hiya Sandra, you're up early." Anna blew a kiss at me as Sandra spoke next.

Anna continued "yes we spoke about it last night and Rob is keen." I could almost hear the whoop of delight at the other end.

"He's lying naked in bed beside me right now." Anna teased her friend.

"Okay 2pm at Logan's sounds fine. I promise not to play with him beforehand. Bye" Anna looked at me in a playful way. " You"re going to earn that money early".

"Thank you Anna! Now I feel more of a prostitute than ever."

"Stop pretending, I know you're looking forward to it, or is that cock telling me lies?"

An a moved towards it but I swung away.

"You promised not to touch until Sandra had her way." I said, trying to salvage a modicum of dignity.

Logan's was an upmarket cocktail bar and when Anna and I arrived, Sandra was already sitting there. I now saw her in a different light. Previously she was just wank material, now I really would be going to bed with her.

She had dyed blonde, shoulder-length hair, blue eyes and a cute button nose. She wore a red dress, just below her knees but it did have a side split, revealing her chunky thighs, encased in black tights. It wasn't overtly low cut, with her tits it didn't need to be. I was looking forward to playing with those milky globes.

As we approached, she crossed her legs with the split to me and I now knew she was wearing stockings not tights.

We indulged in some meaningless small talk before Anna announced she was going to have some retail therapy, courtesy of a benefactor and got up to go.

Sandra and I struggled to converse at first, until she broke an awkward silence.

"Rob, I know you've been forced into this but I want you to enjoy it." Her hand rubbed my knee. My cock reacted and it was obvious. A bulge was appearing and Sandra gasped. "It's a long time since I had that effect on a man."

"It's a long time since another woman wanted me."

"I hope you don't mind but I've booked a room for us. For tonight I'm your wife."

Sandra let me register at the hotel, the room already paid for. The lift took us up three floors and I gently kissed her forehead as she hugged me. I may have been doubtful in the beginning but now I was horny as fuck and wanted her sexy body.

Upon entering the room I was struck that no expense had been spared. A bucket of champagne on ice awaited us.

"I thought a drink might loosen us up" Sandra said, sounding eager to please.

"Oh, I have ways to loosen you up, don't worry." I replied as my hand slipped inside the slit in her skirt, touching the top of her stockings.

Sandra gasped and put her lips to mine. I took control, my tongue probing inside her mouth. My free hand started to pull down the zip at the back of her dress. It slipped to the floor without much work.

I hadn't appreciated what a good body she had. Her red bra was struggling to hold her in and I soon unclasped it, letting these beauties free.

"Why am I the only one without clothes?" she giggled.

"Because you were too slow" I replied, lust dripping from my tongue.

At that, she pushed me back onto the bed and almost tore my shirt apart. She then manically pulled at my belt and zip.

"Whoa there tigress! We've got all night remember." I hastily added.

Sandra paid no heed and was soon smiling up at me, my stiffening cock in her hand.

"Oh Rob, Anna wasn't lying, you are a big boy." I could see her mouth watering.

"It's yours Sandra, kiss it."

A moment of reality hit her. "I've never cheated on Eric before. You know that, don't you?"

I nodded, keen for her to suck at my swollen organ.

She gave it a lick or two, as if to check if she liked the taste, then took me in, inch by inch. Her tongue dancing around playfully. She sucked better than Anna did, I had to admit. She gave out little moans as she sucked, rarely breaking eye contact.

She knew when to stop sucking. Neither of us wanted me to boil over yet, although the thought of my cum over her face and tits was intoxicating. Sandra stood up and slipped off her red cotton panties, revealing her pussy for the first time. She had a tidy bush, revealing her natural colour of black.

Sandra clambered over me and sat on my face, my tongue teasing her flaps before zeroing onto her button. She writhed above me, making a good deal of noise. You could tell she hadn't had any action for a while.

Her cunny was soaking with pussy juice, which I lapped up. I soon found where she was most sensitive and lapped at her for all I was worth. The noises and breathing became faster and less controlled. Finally, she came long and loud, my face buried deep, savouring the moment.

Sandra flopped off me and started to kiss me.

"Mmmmm so that's what pussy juice tastes like. Maybe I should have invited Anna too."

The thought certainly did something for me. I turned and grabbed her legs, putting them over her shoulders, baring her glistening pussy. I was rock hard and I slipped in easily inside her. She gasped and I pushed in the whole way.

Her hot pussy enveloped my cock and she showed her dirty side "Fuck me hard Rob, treat me like a little whore."

I pumped away at her, then decided to change things.

I experimented by fingering her ass and she gave a low gutteral moan. I decided to fuck her in the ass, as she sucked one of her own nipples. She was tight and I knew I couldn't hold out for long.

When I came, it made my whole body shake. I must have let loose three big ropes of cum and I pulled out to allow her to lick my cock clean, which she did eagerly.

I fell back on the bed, looking at the ceiling. A one-off? Somehow I doubted it.