All Comments on 'Halloween Girl'

by VerbalAbuse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice start, hope to see Josh dolled up again soon and going further.

maryanekmaryanek8 months ago

I expected something more hot, to be honest, but it's not a very engaging story, it lacks intensity. Try to start your paragraphs with something else than "I":

"I kiss the boy. His mouth tastes fresh. He had brushed after the meal. So did I.

I eat his full lips and suck his tongue. Damn it. It's been such a long time!

I stand in front of him, caressing his facial features. So smooth, so soft.

I lean forward to kiss him.

I kneel to look at him from the same height."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Many guys have dressed up for Halloween and enjoyed it so much they continue

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Looking forward to another part.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4208 months ago

Pretty good start.

wankerholic42wankerholic425 months ago

Nice one! Looking forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You might want to try a different editor. Her/him, Josh/John, "Happy the shove the snow for you." "The living (room)receives plenty of light through several window panels." "He obeys without further protestations and fold(s) his clothes..." "when he's back I let(?) him in the middle of the living (room)." "It's the same living (room) with large windows."

Those are a lot of mistakes to miss on one short page. Aside from that, this story has no emotions and no heat. Josh/John is like a robot.

You might not be the best person to give writing advice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVerbalAbuse@VerbalAbuse
I was listening to a song Verbal Abuse when I had to pick a user name. I am here to read and write stories.