All Comments on 'Halloween Gotham Encounter'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Riddler?

They going to go home and have their mom dressed up as Alfred, and she "takes care" of both of them?

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 4 years ago
You lost me

I thought your portrayal of Lucas in the first few paragraphs could have been done better. Your concept of being thrown by a woman 10 feet into a fence post followed by behavior that highly suggests a concussion, to the point of not being able to stand and walk, then horniness slips in? Nah. At first blush I thought he was a sissy boy!

All the sex writing was great! Loved those parts! 4/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT DAMN

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Constant anon

That's how you referred to me in response to your party bus story. I like it. Anyway, as to this story, very nice. Would have liked to seen him actually fuck Carly, and the cousins dine on each other, but hey, one can't have everything. It was very nicely done overall. And yes, it definitely fit the category.

It sets itself up for follow up too. What do all the parties think the next day? And do they continue? Cat seems pretty dominant and persuasive, so I could see her face sitting her cousins, but as to the other four, it seems all are a bit reluctant to some degree, so some persuasion would definitely be needed.

Oh, and Cat's cousins. They are her cousins, but what is their relationship to each other? Are they cousins themselves, or are they sisters, which would still make them Cat's cousins. It matters because if sisters, they would see each other daily, thereby adding a whole other perspective to what happens from here.

Just things to consider. Hopefully, you give us updates on this and the party bus group. Great job. You earned these five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The best halloween story I have read in ages, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lol

"holy incestous offer batgirl" that one got me

I agree best halloween one ive read

HillfrogHillfrogabout 4 years ago
Grudge f***... I mean... match of the century

That was a blast!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME Halloween story

Love to have a sweet sister like Carlee.

Loved the entire idea.

Pussy galore...a Purrrfect Halloween adventure.

NaughtyGuyNatureNaughtyGuyNatureabout 3 years ago

Wow, that was insanely hot, I enjoyed this story immensely!

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Damn Hot

I lived the whole story, hot as hell.

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

really nice can you write more of this story please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...