Halloween Gotham Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Shhhht! Fuck! Incest! LICKING!" She got out, but mostly it was just that last word over and over. My licking or my sister's? Didn't seem to matter.

The pleasure peeked with one rather loud cry that cut off, held silent, and then ended with a great release of breath. As soon as she was off my sister did some gasping of her own, eyes rolling around until they found me. Then, even though most of my brain was screaming to not let her, she pulled me to her. Atop her. And we kissed.

My family wasn't a kissing family if my sister and I ever had I didn't remember it. I wouldn't say I resisted but... I only went for it in the last few inches. Her amazing body wrapped around me, I eagerly pressed my mouth to hers. Tasted the much much muskier (Virgin! My brain tried to insist) flavor of Ivy all over her lips. While she tasted herself. Not for the first time I was sure.

That was background, mainly I just kissed her. The hottest girl in school even after she graduated, was kissing me! Letting out desperate noises as her body did little quakes of post orgasm, nodding as she released me and I licked her cheeks and chin. Capturing my tongue, sucking it lewdly, before pushing me down to her nipples. Nodding at my eagerness to grab them up, suck the nipples that were dark because she had painted them. With bat logos.

"I'm sorry I was mean to you! Please, Penny! Let me show you how sorry I am." Reaching out to the last of the three friends.

"I... I..."

"Do it Penny, oh god it was the best thing ever. Ever! Licking and... Licking..." Ivy whispered, sprawled out blissfully in the grass.

Penguin was shaking her head though, tried to retreat but tripped on Ivy's suit and fell to her bottom. Carly REALLY wanted her. Wanted to make it better or just wanted to taste the full set, or... I don't know. She pushed out from under me and was on the chubbiest of the three friends before the top hat wearing gal could do more than blink in surprise.

Whispering her apologies to the other woman while kissing up her legs. Penny fell back instead of trying to get away allowing my sister atop her, stroking her face before kissing her gently on the mouth. Apologizing some more, kissing her again, slowly seducing her.

"Does that turn you on? Your sister and one of my cousins?" Cat's words sent shivers down my spine. One of her cousins! So BOTH...

The still horny kitty crawled around blocking the erotic view of my sister and her cousin, with her sexy curvy body. Big tits hanging underneath her, ass wiggling as provocative as she could get. The smile on her face when she saw how turned on she made me was beautiful beyond words. I took the clear invitation. Even if I wasn't all turned on to the max it would have been irresistible.

She let me get my hands on that generous booty. They were much too small for the task but made a good showing. Splaying her cheeks apart to ogle the dark crack and darker little button. The cat eared cutie was watching me from over her shoulder. Purring as, no longer embarrassed, I let her feel how hard I was. Which made her half collapse forward, not prepared for that. Sliding my hands over her costume to her hanging breasts, thrusting harder as I took hold of the giant pair.

"No! Let me." Cat coming up onto all fours again when I tried to pushing my leggings down to get my cock out. Not to insert but just to cozy it into that fat ass like a hotdog in a bun. Apparently she wanted to do the unwrapping herself. Swapping bottom for top she smiled up at me, rubbing her gloved hand at my package before dragging the front down. Giving it a hungry stare before some lovely little half tongue licks. Dropping to my heavy laden balls before, "Mmmm, Lucas tastes like you got some yummy creme in here."

She pushed my shirt up ahead of her kissing licking mouth. I was a jogger but with Roger around I'd been dragged to the gym plenty of times. Cat was more than happy by what she found, more and more eager the more of me she uncovered. Relishing in running her gloved fingers over my stomach, chest, and biceps. Staring into my eyes as she sucked on my nipples. Sunk her teeth into the muscle of my pecs. Smashing her mouth to mine as she dug her digits into my upper arms like they were twice as big as they were.

I couldn't believe how hungrily she kissed. I battled her back with just as much eagerness, she giggled happily every few seconds. Finally struggling the shirt off myself, then the leggings until I was just wearing the mask and the utility belt that had not been attached to pants or shirt. She approved using it to pull me atop her. With no thought of protection, even though I had a couple in the back pouch of the belt, I slapped myself at her pussy. The naughty challenge in her eyes hard to look away from, but I did right as I guided myself at her.

Seeing why my sister had cracked. Above her plump pale outer mound Cat had applied a temporary tattoo of the Bat logo. My sister who'd taken the time to body paint her nipples, and shave herself would no doubt have taken right to this. Cat's smile as my eyes flicked back to hers was a bit embarrassed but also hopeful, playful.

"Nice touch." Making her giggle, then making her moan as I shoved myself all the way inside her. Holding there as I draped myself across her so I could kiss the overstuffed cutie's gaping mouth. "Even nicer pussy."

She mewled some nonsense, wrapping around me as I started fucking her in earnest. We kissed a few more times but it ended with her eager in the first moment but just holding her gasping mouth to mine until she remembered what she'd been wanting to do. After a bit of that she gave up. Just falling back to the grass, letting me do my thing. Which meant I could capture the nipples of those jouncing titties one at a time in my mouth. Sucking them, worrying them, letting them pop free so I could get the other.

I could have gotten her off, and been to close to stop myself or just enough to get off. But I was never good at coming down from the edge, so I stopped before I got to it. She did let out a yip of surprise but then my face was buried between her legs. Sucking her clit my main focus, mostly like I had her nipples. But I ran my tongue all the way through her gash, tasting it all. Pleasuring it all, clamping down on her kitty clitty was what she needed. Lips sucking it into my mouth while my tongue hit it from every angle. It didn't take more than twenty seconds before she was thrashing on the grass in another orgasm.

"Shhh, it's okay sexy. Shhh." I soothed her as I teased out her orgasm.

To the right Poison Ivy lay on her side, watching my sibling and I pleasure her cousins. Over Catwoman's head was my sister and Penguin. My sister was sucking on the toes of a foot whose boot she'd tore off, while scissoring the woman. Both of them were moaning as they worked together grinding their mostly hairless cunts together. The chubby cousin just staring at my sister as if all her dreams were coming true.

I wanted to go to my sister and Penny. I did but I couldn't decide if I wanted to fuck my sister while she ate Penny out, or if I wanted to fuck Penny (doggy style with that big ass right there for me) while she tongue fucked my sister. I knew every guy in town would have been appalled that I could be just as tempted for Penny, but truthfully I wasn't sure my sister would allow me inside her like that.

Either way I decided I had to bat cleanup. Giving Cat another couple of licks to make sure she was fully pleasured, earning some weak twists to keep my tongue from her clit. I gave her sweet lips a kiss which she was happy for until I stuffed myself back inside her.

"Shhh, it's for your cousin. Nice and sloppy wet for your cousin." I told her, loud enough for said cousin to hear. Both of us looking Ivy's way who whimpered nervously, but nodded. NODDED! Still it was nice inside Cat, I took a few seconds longer than I planned too before drawing out. "I got something for you."

Ivy came up onto her elbows as I drew near; blushing, worried, but eager. "This for me?"

"Yes, your first cock." That made her blush, that I knew or had guessed it. I shook my head as she tried to grab it, sure she'd instinctively wipe it off if she did. Rewarded with her opening her mouth for me to feed it to her, keeping it wide open till I was a third in. "Right from your cousin's pussy."

"Sshhhhttt!" She swore around my length, Cat had crawled up beside us to watch, clearly turned on by the sight despite what my sister and I had done to her.

I didn't let her suck me for long and she didn't get up to it with earnest. Pretty much just long enough for her to say she'd sucked a dick, and for her to clean her cuz quim from me. She did like it though. Licking my balls and shaft, staring up at me happily each raspy breath or moan I made.

"You ready?"

"Yes! Fuck her!" Cat whimpered from nearby.

Ivy could only nod. Since clearly the nylons (and crotch hole) was a fetish I played it up. Maybe just to copy my sister and her other cousin as well, even though they'd moved on. Spreading her wide by mounting one of her nyloned legs, while holding the other up against my chest. I almost complained, just because it was TOO MUCH of a turn on when Cat took me and put me to her cousin. Rubbing me roughly but keenly through Ivy's bush. Until she found the pink flower, then the entrance.

"Oh fuck! This is it! Oh fuck! FINALLY!" Cat nodded in agreement, having just gotten the same treatment, using her other hand to push me into her cousin. "OH FUUUUCCCKK!"

"Shh Stupid! The neighbors will come running!" Reaching over to bop her cousin on the forehead, but Ivy had gone silent with about two thirds of me in her.

Once more I almost complained but realized it would help more than it "hurt". Cat shaking her head at her jaw dropped cock straining cousin, laughing. While the forehead swatting hand stroked Ivy's cheek, chin, neck, and then breasts the other hand... Well it rubbed at my balls and through my short pubes, but mainly rubbed at her cousin. Spreading the hairy outer labia, playfully stroking the pink petals there until she realized nobody was going to call her out. With a fervent delight she rubbed the clit, happily causing her cousin's whimpers of pleasure to double.

"Mmm, so fucking hot." I told Catwoman, but Ivy heard it as a compliment for her falling back for a few seconds overcome with joy. I had a handful of her thigh, another of her butt, was steadily sawing in and out of her. This time it was for her, making her fall back and giggle just as she'd rose back up. "Such a tight lovely flower for my cock! Such an adorable hottie!"

I don't know if it was just the combined effort or me ripping her nylons more. I wanted to get hold of her ass without that light green material in the way. I gave it a yank, tearing it just enough to get my hand in. Which I did only to have her start humping at it. At my dick I thought until she got my thumb INTO her crack. Nodding at me as it rubbed against her asshole. I didn't get to do much besides dial in to make sure that it was what she wanted, then push the tip of my thumb at it before she came.

And came hard! Flailing around to get me and her cousin closer to her, deeper inside her, rubbing her harder. Cat grinned, rubbing the clit with three fingers while tugging on a nipple while giving me the other one to do the same with. I swear to you she thrashed back, arms and face limp. Like she passed out, eyes glazed. Small huffing breaths the only thing letting me know she hadn't died, I would have pulled out but those breaths got closer and closer together. Until she went rigid, arching up, pushing her cousin away first, then me. Laying there stiffly, struggling to catch her breath while staring at me and Cat like she'd never come down from this high.

"Last cousin!" Cat hissed but first she put a hand to my chest, making sure Ivy watched as she sucked my cock into her mouth. Ivy saw, mouth opening to gasp some more, while her cousin took me straight from her pussy. Dropping low to lick my balls, to suck and lick at the bottom portion of my shaft she couldn't possibly envelope, and lick her way up to my mouth. "Last cousin!"

We both looked over at Penny. Who had been watching us along with my sister. Carly was on her back, boots resting on Penny's back, while the big cutie knelt nested between her legs. My sister getting half distracted head while they both watched the borderline threesome that ended with Ivy's still ongoing (seemingly) orgasm.

"She's ready bro. That pussy is so fucking wet, you'll never believe it. I couldn't lick it fast enough and... I think it squirted a little the last time I got her off." I nearly pulled an Ivy, felt like I could have fallen to the grass right then and whimpered in bliss.

"Yeah?" Was all I could manage as Cat urged me over to last virgin cousin.

"Yes, you like... squirting?" My sister asked a bit bashfully.

"Yes!" My instant avid agreement made Carly smile.

"I think you can get her to do it." By then I was behind Penny, staring down at that ungodly beautiful ass.

"That... That'll be so hot." I stammered, Cat running her hands over my body, kissing my neck and shoulder. I realized she thought I needed the help with her biggest cousin. I couldn't fault her logic, considering I'd been around for my sister, her boyfriend, and their friends mocking girls like Penny. Twisting, just able to reach her mouth, I kissed Cat before asking. "Come around here and help me with your sexy beautiful big assed cousin like you did with the cutie over there."

"Okay!" Cat practically pounced on Penny.

The dark eyed cat eared beauty flicking her eyes to me as we both took hold of the big ass at the same time. A lot of weight and worry coming off her shoulders as she saw how much I relished it. It was a fucking incredible ass! Bent like she was I could see her dark backdoor, and the lighter labia peeking out between her thick legs. Ran my hands all over it all.

"Go ahead." I told Cat who giggled happily before putting me into another cousin.

"I don't! Oh my god! I don't think!" But Carly lifted Penny's face into her hands, stopping the anxious rush with a few whispers, a few kisses. Cat slipped around behind me again, wanting to see it from my angle as she pushed me into her cousin. Penny shaking out of the conversation as I slipped into her. "Oh! I never..! I didn't! Please!" Under my arm Cat frowned, because I wasn't getting in more than just the tip as Penny moved away. The two former enemies glanced at each other, then just did it. Cat shoving me forward while Carly braced Penny's shoulders with her legs. "OH!"

She cried out a few times, unable to believe it. Unsure how to react, then sagging. I felt awkward but my sister and her cousin started us fucking. Carly pulling Penny to her while Cat pulled my hips back. The two reversing the direction without a word, the fifth or six time Penny moaned. Tossing her head so that the top hat (secured by a headband) threatened to fly off before settling back. By the twentieth I could feel it wasn't Carly doing all the work of sliding that thick body into me.

"That's so hot!" Cat whispered kissing her way up my back to lick my ear.

"It's fucking insanely hot! This ass! God!" Penny whimpered at that turning back to me, at my sister, whimpering again. I started helping when I was for sure feeling Penny rocking herself back into me. "God your cousin is wet! Great ass and dripping pussy."

"Better than mine?" I didn't know if she meant ass or pussy but I was saved from answering by Penny letting out a full on moan.

"Carly Meyers and her brother Lucas! Oh god! Oh god I've lost my virginity to Carly Meyers and her brother!" Saying it but clearly unable to believe it.

"Yes you did." My sister putting on a brave face even though I could tell she was disappointed Penny was SO distracted.

I could have cried. She slide out from under Penny, over to my side. Pulling my arm over her shoulder, giving me a bemused grin when my hand fell right onto her breast (It literally just fit that way perfectly) grabbing a big soft cheek. Delighted at how it flexed and relaxed as I worked myself into Penny. Watching Cat's playful kissing and whispering before just locking on to the sight of me fucking the large assed woman.

"See how wet!" Hindering Penny and my steady movements to rub her hand around down there. Mostly my cock and balls, her palm and finger indeed glistening when she brought it up. "Good too."

She fed it not only to me but to Cat as well, who leaned up over my shoulder to get at Carly's fingertips. Hard nipples rubbing into my back, more obvious with how soft her breasts were. Carly leaning in to kiss Cat's lips, the two of them smiling at each other before pulling away. My heart leaping in my chest as that kiss moved from each other to me. Cat going back to my neck while Carly took my lips.

They shouldn't have but the distractions helped. The distractions got even more distracting when my sister slowly stood as we kissed, presenting her batnips for me to suck on, which I eagerly did. Showing off her cheerleader prowise again she put one of her legs to my shoulder, pulling me into her pussy.

"Fuck! So good!" I growled dipping as low as I could go to lick my sister's bald crotch from taint to clit, relishing the flavor.

My sister agreed with whimpers, reaching around her back, forearm between her cheeks, to slide a long slim finger into her pussy. Fingering herself while I focused in on her clit, my arm now around her waist keeping her upright. Cat upped her distraction as well, sliding around to my side to watch me eating my sister, taking my hand and putting it between her legs. So I was eating one woman, fucking another, and fingering a third.

I didn't think I could do anymore until I realized it wasn't Cat standing opposite of Carly, but Ivy. Because the twin pig tailed cat eared cutie popped up from behind my sister. Supporting the taller but slimmer woman, kissing her neck and shoulders like she had me. Grabbing both her breasts, treating them like they weren't tiny compared to her own.

I flipped my former Carly supporting hand around to do as much as I'd ever be able to do, pleasure four women at once. Licking my sister, fucking the lovely big cousin, fingering two more. My brain was barely able to dial in on the pleasure of the pussy wrapped around my dick, there was so much to do. To feel, and to see!

My sister went first, literally coming up off the ground as she came. Bracing against my shoulder and Cat behind her, other leg kicking up towards the sky. Yet she didn't just come down. Well she did but with her legs around my arm. So she was humping my forearm while I fingered Cat. Lifting up onto her toe tips when the pleasure became too much, but mostly just taking it.

I shifted my focus to Ivy, those nips were right there in my face. I sucked the pink things in hungrily, kissed her when she leaned in for the intimacy of that. Staring at me with more and more intensity until it clicked. Sliding my finger out of her pink flower I slide it the short distance to her sticky, sweaty, slick pot. The fucking dirty girl's asshole just sucked it right in.

"UH! FUCK! SHIT! YES!" She cried, rubbing at her own clit madly while I blasted her backdoor.

She dropped to her knees, narrowly missing landing on Penny's calf and foot, if it was a painful landing she didn't act like it. Tipping forward she clung to my arm, breathing wetly, face covered in sweat. Smearing the red lipstick over my bicep before sliding back further. Mortified as she took my wrist, sucking my long middle finger which had been deep inside her nether region.

I almost let out a cry of pain, turning from the dirty sexy sight of Ivy to Cat and Carly. Cat's nails digging into me, the gloves abandoned at some point that I couldn't track. Carly was rubbing at her clit while I fingered her. Then both of us were fingering her, and Cat was coming again. My sibling and my middle digits swirling around inside her was just too much for her. She was digging her nails in to keep upright as long as possible. They both fell back as one, keeping each other from crashing to the grass. Kneeling and then tipping against Penny.