Halloween Gotham Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make... her... squirt!" My sister reminded, reaching under Penny to rub at the girl's clit.

"Yeah! Make her squirt!" Cat lying weakly across her cousin's butt while I built up more and more speed, playing with one of her big tits idly.

"Yes! I will! I will!" Penny moaned at the overwhelming sensation of being fingered while fucked. "Oh my god! Feels so good! I will! Like! This!"

I thought she was working against it when she tilted forward, but luckily Carly understood. Shoving me away while frantically diddling the big girl's clit. Penny's moan trembling at the rapid movements of my sister. A huge gush of liquid sprayed out. I wanted in that! Wanted to feel what it would be like, jammed myself in for maybe five seconds before Penny tilted away and Carly pushed me out. I got sprayed again, this time it bounced off of me onto everyone.

"Uh!" Ivy holding her hands up protectively, face turned away but smiling.

"Jesus!" Cat hissed holding her cousin's ass open to see it happen, eyes big at the show.

"Yes! OHHHHHhhhhhhh! YESSSsssssss!" Penny had two more in her, I didn't need to be shoved away, pulling back just in time. "Ooooh! That... Mmmmmmmm, yeessss!"

"Shit! Shit! I'm done! I'm.... GOD FUCK YES!" I stupidly realized I'd gotten them all off again, and it all clunked into place.

Giving Penny's gushing cunt more than it could take, and not caring, I fucked her until I was there. Yanking out to blast Cat right in her pretty face. She looked so happy, I was not surprised to see Carly there, but it was a wicked turn on for my sister's face to come into sight, mouth open. I filled it with two shots of cum that she happily rolled around her tongue, might have given her the rest, wanting to cover that face in white liquid, but Ivy needed nutrients as well.

Needed the full treatment, nudging my hip so that I twisted back, giving Cat a shot on the way. Ivy taking my tip in her mouth, a pleased noise escaping her at the taste of cum. That didn't last long because she coughed as a load hit the back of her throat. All of what she'd taken splattering Penny's big ass, embarrassed she fell back. Leaving it open for Carly and Cat to happily lick up.

"Shit!" Was all I could say as I fell back onto the grass, watching the two eagerly clean up Penny's butt, then each other's faces, until they were just kissing the last of my semen away.

"Come on bro, we should get home." Carly whispered I couldn't tell you how long later as I was in a daze.

The three cousins had sort of cuddled all together. I almost laughed, it looked like a comic book scene for sure. The good guys leaving the bad guys in a heap of battered bodies. Only Batgirl and Robin had fucked their villains to near unconsciousness instead of fighting them. We dressed, mostly, Catwoman feebly reaching out for one of us as we gave the trio another look before going round the corner.

"Thanks!" Carly said as we leaned against each other, walking like we had both gotten into a fight.

"For what?" Probably stupidly.

"Making me feel good after Roger..." Timidly, like she hated admitting that her boyfriend was lacking. I shrugged, mumbled something about it being my brotherly duty but she stopped. Checking the road before stealing a quick kiss. "You can do it anytime."

Her eyes said exactly what that meant.

"Holy incestous offer Batgirl, you're going to regret saying that."

"Nerd." Pressing her palm to my face to push me away, it smelled of pussy. But she was working that ass as she started on again, stopping to smile back at me. "You might be the one to regret it."

I laughed pretty loud at that.