Halloween Hell: Jessica

Story Info
Skipping a Halloween ritual, Jessica gets unexpected visitor.
10.3k words
4.54
38.5k
44

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent, abuse and other such kinks. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story and is not meant as any social, racial or gender commentary.

"You can do this Jessica," I say out loud as I exit my car. The bar's parking lot is very full with tons more cars than normal. But what do you expect? It's Halloween. People come out of the woodwork for Halloween.

I look at the front of the bar and try to amp myself up. It's the same bar I go to every week, so why am I so nervous? Because it's Halloween, that's why. It's Halloween and you promised you would attend.

You see as a 30-year-old single career woman, I attend this bar at least once a week after work. It's just to have a drink or two, talk to friends and then head home. Nothing more than that. Not to pick up a date, not to drink my troubles away, nothing more than that.

But as it tends to happen, I make friends with people, including the owner. And last week he begged me to attend tonight as they are having a costume contest, and he wants me to see just how crazy some people's are.

I told him how I don't like to go out on Halloween. For one, bars are always so freaking crowded. But also, well, you see, I'm Mexican and was brought up old school in many ways. One of those ways is that you respect the dead on Halloween. Or as it's better known to some; Dia de los Muertos. Dia de los Muertos should be celebrated to keep the dead happy, so nothing bad happens should they get upset.

"I should be home," I say out loud, looking down at my schoolgirl outfit. I was told I had to come in costume, but I wasn't going to put money or time into it. I don't dress up on Halloween. I have nothing against it at all, but I normally spend Halloween at home, alone, performing the old ways for Dia de los Muertos.

My "costume" is that I put on a shorter skirt than normal which happens to be plaid. Then I put on a white button-down shirt along with a tie to make myself look like the stereotypical schoolgirl. I hate to admit it, but it does make me look good. I'm not one to flaunt anything, but I hadn't notice how good my ass or boobs look in this. Not many things make both look good.

I tell myself I'll stay just for 15 minutes, maybe 30 at most. Then I'll go home, light the candles, do the prayers, and keep to the old ways. Surely the spirits won't get upset with that. They will still be honored. Sure, my Mami would say otherwise, as you are to start at sundown and stay home, but things change right? Afterall, unlike many, I actually believe in spirits and that they can visit tonight.

I finally start walking towards the bar. Already I can hear music playing inside, only it's the typical Halloween music. Smiling a bit at this, I walk to the door, noticing how there are a lot of people outside. Most are couples sitting and talking, others are in a few groups. One group looks as if they are sharing a bottle of something that they keep in the car, most likely trying to save money by drinking out here then going in.

Opening the door I go inside, and when I do, I see how packed it is. Almost instantly I hear my name being called as many other regulars see me and call for me. I smile and wave back, heading right for a table with friends. Only I have to bob and weave around tons of people.

"Look at the little schoolgirl," Joanie says, who is nearly twice my age but extremely fun to be with, not to mention incredibly sweet. It's hard to have a bad day when she's around.

"Nice, sexy," Paul who is gay says, so I know he's not meaning it in a "let's fuck" sort of way. He even does his typical look me up and down, as if wanting to comment I should have worn other shoes that I owned. This inflates my ego just a bit more, making me smile wider.

"That's how you passed school, isn't it?" Another friend named Rita says with a laugh. At this I jokingly call her a bitch and we hug.

"You look like a nerd," John says bluntly. At once everyone at the table says his name in an annoyed manner. John happens to be a regular too, only he can be very annoying at times. He doesn't have a normal filter like most people have. Instead he'll speak his mind or ask a question that most know not to ask. Such as "Why are you so ugly?" to a woman that a scar on her face.

"She's a schoolgirl John," Joanie says in a manner that suggests for him to drop it and leave it be. She knows as they all do, that I am Latina after all. I have no issue getting in a fight if needs be. And it wouldn't be the first I've had to tell off John.

"Well, she looks like a nerd," he repeats in his blunt manner. Not wanting to give him any more time, I turn and ask what everyone is supposed to be, as I honestly can't tell. Out of all of them, Paul's is the best as he's dressed as Doug, the character from a kid's show a long time ago. This makes him go off on a bit of a mini rant as he tells me how he knows Doug was really gay and that he would have come out sooner or later.

From the look of it, they've been here a while and look a bit tipsy, not that I blame them. I've never seen the bar so full of energy before. It's a real party atmosphere in here. They really went all out with the decorations and the lighting. It's really amazing.

"Sadly, I can't stay long. Only about 10 minutes," I tell them, in which many disappointed faces look back at me. Joanie's response to this was to order the table shots. Only when they came, there was an extra one for me. Tim the bartender gave me a shot called the "Devil's Nipple" on the house. So I take the shot with the table, then after take the very hot shot given by Tim.

Almost at once, Joanie grabs my hand and leads me to the dancefloor. The bar has a small make-shift dancefloor that gets used once in a blue moon, but tonight it appears that half the bar is a dancefloor. You might even think the small place was a hidden club or something.

Everywhere I look people in costume are dancing like crazy. You can tell some of them put a lot of time and effort into their costumes. Like dozen of hours type effort. One guy really looks like a zombie, complete with an eyeball hanging out. It's so convincing that I actually gasped when I saw him.

After dancing, we go back to the table and order more drinks. My idea of just staying 15 minutes then turns into 30 minutes. After 30 minutes I tell myself that I can stay just a bit longer, as I'll go home and still be able to honor the dead. That there's so much night left that it's no big deal.

Nearly 2 hours later, I have a very healthy buzz on from dancing, drinking and being with friends. And my stomach gets sore quickly from all the laughing. Many of the people here came in hilarious costumes showing they have so much creativity.

"Well, I really do need to get going," I tell my table after even more time has passed. The small group has grown to 10 people, with most standing about. Everyone groans at my announcement, and I'm persuaded for one more drink. Only I tell them I'll need to go to the bathroom first.

With a happy smile on my face, I zig and zag towards the other side of the bar where the bathrooms are. As I walk, everyone here is happy and friendly, giving such a great vibe. As I walk, I still can't believe how many people are here. It's so packed. And it's strange how you can barely see anyone's face due to being in costume.

"Hey, look at the nerd," a man's voice says, only it sounds strange. The music is loud and there's tons of people talking here, giving a constant hum, but I hear this guy's voice clearly, as if I'm wearing headphones. It's clear too, like it cuts through all other noise.

Then I see who talked. In front of me, blocking the women's restroom are two guys. They are huge, maybe 6'3 each, and I think they are twins. Maybe not, but their faces and body type look very similar to each other. Unlike most of the people here, they have no mask on at all, so their clear and chisel jaw faces can be seen. And they both wear a red high school lettermen jacket, making their costume look like a stereotypical jock from any 80s movie ever.

"Oh, yes, I get it. You're jock bullies," I say with a smile, playing along as I get the joke. Afterall, I'm dressed as a schoolgirl. If they are bullies they would call me a nerd and whatnot.

Faking a laugh, I go to move between them to get to the restroom, but they don't move. They keep standing there in front of the door, blocking me from entering. For some reason, this sends a shiver of fear up my spine.

"Going somewhere nerd?" The one on the right asks and they both laugh at the same exact time. I'm not sure why, but the way they laugh makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. His voice is different from the first one I heard, but it is just as clear, like it is beaming into my head.

Getting a tad scared and upset, I push forward, meaning to push them out of my way to get into the restroom. Only when I press against them, it's like pressing against a concrete pillar. They don't budge at all and their body's are incredibly hard.

"Alright nerd, time to take your medicine," the one on the left says and it's here I notice neither of them have moved at all. Not to shift feet, not to take a deep breath, nothing. Not even when I pressed against them. They stand like two statues.

"Take your nerdy butt outside so we can get this over with," the one on the right says. Hearing this makes me get doubly scared as something about it isn't right. It's too weird. And as crazy as this sounds, I think I've seen these two guys before.

"Excuse me," I hear a female voice behind me say apologetically. A woman dressed as a sexy cat gently moves past me as she needs to go to the restroom. The two jocks immediately step to their side, making me think of an old west saloon's doors. They do it at the same time, as if they practiced moving as one.

Seeing my chance, I follow right behind the woman and get past the two jocks before they move back. I was worried they were going to grab me but they don't. Nor do they follow me into the restroom.

Feeling very uneasy, I consider locking the bathroom door just to be safe, but then tell myself I'm being stupid. They are just asshole guys that have had too much to drink and think they are being funny. If needs be, if they are still there, a good loud slap should make them think twice about messing with me.

I find myself staying in the restroom longer than I mean to. Just something about seeing those two again concerns me. When I came in, I was going to do what I needed to do, then barge out, daring them to try something. But instead I find myself stalling so I don't have to interact with them again.

After I wash my hands, someone comes in and I'm about to see through the open door that the two are gone. Yet, I still could sense them, as weird as that sounds. Like I could feel them still looking at me. Even after several more people came and went, I never saw the pair out of the open door at all.

A part of me feels scared while another part is angry at myself. Why am I acting like this? They were just two assholes.

I tell myself that it really is time to go. I spent far too much time here then I meant to anyway. Everyone will just need to forgive me as I'm not going to say goodbye or even go out the front. Us regulars know of the side entrance that the owner let us use.

Being calm and smooth, I exit the restroom then move into the employees only hallway. I hold my head up and try not to look as if anything is wrong. My heart does beat a bit faster as I expect those two to pop up at any moment.

From there I reach the side door and open it. Knowing better, I do poke my head out first to make sure no one is out here. It's empty. Everyone is inside, or so it seems.

Walking fast, I move from the side of the building to the parking lot. As I reach the front of the bar and safety, I let out a small laugh as I know I'm being stupid. That those two twin-jocks were most likely trying to act out a dumb fantasy or something. Hell, it could have been doing some scene from a movie for all I know.

The parking lot is empty now, with the music from the bar much louder now. A part of me wants to go back in, but I think that's the part of me that's tipsy. The responsible part of me knows that I need to get home. I need to light the candles on the altar and do what I should have done hours ago. It's already super late to be doing so. If I'm not careful, I may get a visit from a spirit that I don't want to have.

"AGGHHH!" I let out a high-pitched scream as I feel something so incredibly odd: my panties being yanked up from behind. It's the unmistakable feeling of it, from the way the fabric tightens to the stinging feeling as they go between my lips and my cheeks to send pain to me.

Immediately I stop and my hands move to the back of my panties, where it feels like they were caught on a hook and it's trying to lift me. I feel my panties as they are now far out of my skirt, stretched to the max.

"Look at the nerd!" I hear a man's voice laugh and then another man joins in. Instantly dread and fear hit me as I don't even need to see them to know who it is. It's the twin-jocks, or the jock-twins.

"What a nerd!" The other laughs, and I feel my panties yanked up again. Only this time I'm lifted off the ground completely for a moment which makes me scream as it presses hard against my tender clit.

Oh my gosh...they are giving me a wedgie. Giving me a fucking wedgie as if I really was a nerd at school instead of the 30 year old woman I am. Doing it to me while they both laugh.

"Let me go! Get the fuck off me you fucking perverts!" I shout at them, and now start to swat both hands behind me to try and get them to let me go. I smack the one holding my panties several times, but he's rock hard. It really does feel like hitting a brick wall or something and he doesn't even react.

"I know, Nerd Tug o' War!" The other jock says and he moves in front of me. When he does, I do try to move away, or at least not get trapped by them, but the one behind me holds my panties, keeping me in place as if it's a stake in the ground.

"Don't you fucking touch me you creep asshole!" I shout as he leans over my front. My hands start to slap at him as hard as I can, but not even a second later, I've stopped and start groaning with my hands moving between my legs.

The one in front somehow managed to grab the waistband of my panties, but in front. He yanks/pulls upward as the guy behind does the same. I'm literally lifted off my feel like this, being suspended by my damn panties.

The fabric bunches up into a tight bunch and goes right between my lady lips. It presses against me hard down there, making me groan as I try to get them to stop. I've never felt anything like this before, as it feels violating and humiliating all at the same time, like getting a punishment meant for someone else. And as I grunt and yell, all they do is laugh at me.

That's when the one behind me pulls my panties but towards him, making me move back a bit. Then the one in front pulls the front of my panties, making me yelp as I'm pulled forward towards him. The pair do this over and over, with one pulling, then the other, making my body jerk to and fro. It makes my panties stretch to their breaking point, but it also makes them move between my legs in a strange way, that oddly is exciting, making me feel pain and humiliation like never before.

The cotton panties that I paid over $30 dollars for finally give way from their pulling and tugging. There's a loud ripping sound and my panties get ripped in two. They come out from under me, with each twin getting his own piece of it. And when they rip, the fabric whips about between my legs, adding insult to injury.

With my panties removed in such a violent manner, I put both hands between my legs in an effort to soothe my very throbbing womanhood. It's the first and only thing I can think to do. It's so sensitive and tender, not meant for anything like this. It's only once it's too late that I think to run.

"Nerd underwear, gross!" The one in front of me laughs as he holds what looks to be 1/4 of my torn panties. He waves it right in front of my face, letting the fabric smack me several times. At this I reach back to hit him, but feel the back of my shirt get grabbed and pulled.

To this I start to panic as I'm for sure they mean to rip my shirt open. Only he doesn't. The guy behind me instead puts something down the back of my shirt.

The one in front then grabs the front of my shirt and pulls. I'm pulled forward, to which I see him stuff the remains of my panties down the front of my shirt. After they do this, both of them laugh a laugh that makes me want to punch them. It's a loud boosting laugh, just like the bad guy jock would have in a movie as they just put my torn panties down my shirt.

"What a nerd!" They say together, their voices combining to make it sound like there are more of them. It's a small thing but extremely scary. Only in movies or plays have I heard people talk at the same exact time like that. It's damn near supernatural.

I now stand there, my hands still between my legs, in shock of what just happened. They just sexually assaulted me. Sexually assaulted me in this parking lot and are laughing about it.

"Watch this!" The one behind me says, and it finally get me to move. I try to run off but before I can, something is dumped on top of my head. I'm not sure what it is at first, but there is a lot of it as it gets poured over my head. It's not liquid, thankfully, but it's not fully solid.

It's only when a part of it touches my face/lips and I'm able to taste it that I know what he just did. He dumped a handful of dirt over my head and into my hair. I feel it running down over and inside my shirt, where is moves over my bare skin. It's sort of like a humiliating shower, a dirt shower.

I'm not sure why, but this makes me shudder. It's not painful or anything, but it's so damn humiliating. So humiliating in fact, that it makes me feel like I've been slapped or something, causing me to stay where I am. It's the texture of the dirt that does it. Just makes me feel so...stupid. Like I really am a nerd back in school.

"Good one, but watch this!" The one in front tells his partner. He reaches out to grab the front of my shirt again. I bring my hands to his, trying to peel his fingers off of me or at the least slap him. But before I can do either, he pulls the collar of my shirt...and dumps a handful of dirt down the front of my shirt.

I groan at the feeling of this, as I can feel all of it move over my chest, even piling inside my cleavage, as well as to go down past my stomach. The dirt falls down, feeling like it is coating all of my bare skin.

Again the feeling of this takes all the fight out of me, like it's my secret weakness. Normally I would be slapping and punching, but at the moment I just stand and groan, not believing this is happening. I'm not sure why it has this effect on me either. I'm the girl that once got into a fistfight with a biker who slapped my ass, and know I'm powerless against a handful of dirt?

"W-Who are you?" I ask softly, knowing these two are here for me. That they came to this bar for me. I'm not sure how I know it, but I do. It's just something I feel deep inside. They aren't here to do anything else but this...to me.

"Hey Nerd, you gonna tell a teacher on us?" One of them taunts to which they both laugh. This confuses me a great deal as we all are very much over 18 and out of school. Not to mention we are in a parking lot of a bar, which is the furthest from school that you can get.

I stand there, licking my wounds as I untuck my shirt in hopes of getting the dirt that's sticking to my skin out. The two now move to stand in front of me, watching me while they laugh. But they do it at the same time. They even both point and laugh at me at the same exact moment.