Halloween Hell: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I cum again. I think I would have an easier time trying to drain the largest river ever than stop the orgasm that rushes forward. The waves of pleasure hit me yet again, even if it's barely been a few minutes since my last orgasm. They ripple over me in that dark and humiliating fashion, making my legs kick out and hit the vehicle. My moaning screams get louder and louder as well as higher pitched.

"Right...there. Right...there...." I pant as he fucks me with his hard cock, my cumming riding all over me like blood in my veins. Then he pulls back, exiting out of me in the rudest way possible. With my body still cumming, I do land on my feet, but like a whore I try to bend over and back up, desperate for him to shove his cock back in and finish the job.

"Nooo," I groan as my orgasm is ruined, and there's nothing but laughter. All I see is the white of the shirt, but I can hear them laughing. It seems almost to come from every direction too.

Hands grab me again. They grab my sides and easily pick me up. My feet swing for a moment as they are off the ground, but then I'm thrown down. I land on my back, hard, but not on the ground. What I land on is metallic and bumpy. It only takes a few moments to know that I'm in the back of a truck. They've thrown me into the back of a pickup.

"Stop, please!" I beg as my legs are grabbed and pulled until my butt is hanging off the tailgate. Once again, a cock is shoved in me, and he starts to fuck me. The cock slides easily in, picking up where they left off, my orgasm now threatening to return.

As I am fucked, hands hold my bound arms to keep them over my head as I am on my back. Then I feel the other guy grab my shirt. I see him pull at the two halves between two buttons, right over my nose/mouse. When he does, light streams in from the overhead streetlamps. I see this but am confused. Is he trying to open my shirt? Or maybe letting me breath better?

I get a rude surprise as I see his cock go into the hole and right into my mouth. Like an idiot, I had it open as I was moaning. The guy is easily able to shove his manhood right into my mouth.

My back is arched and my head grabbed so I'm having to press the top of it against the truck. I'm face fucked like this, my head upside down. The man thrusts deep into my mouth, gagging me each time. He matches time with the other, and combined they double team me making me feel like trash in a trash compactor as my poor body is crushed with their excessive force.

Tears stream, but I do close my lips around his cock. When I do, I can feel how cold it is. It's not ice, but it's not warm at all. It tastes and feels like a cock, but at room temperature. It makes this entire night so strange.

I can't help but moan and squirm as they double team me. I've never had this done to me before, but have thought about it. It's so great, as painful as it is. Like you feel your body is nothing but pleasure for others, while feeling pleasure yourself.

My body is hot from this, and I've never been fucked so good or hard. Hell, I even love the way my tits bounce so violently as they are so rough. Even my tits will be sore from the fucking I'm getting. And like before, my screams of pleasure can easily be heard, even with a hard cock in my mouth.

They stop at the same time. Both pull out in unison, only to flip me over so I'm on my stomach now, my legs hanging off the tailgate. Within moments, both are back inside me, with one's cock down my throat and the other up my pussy. They start again, only are much rougher or faster now.

Drool comes out as he fucks my face. Each time he gags me, more drool comes, only now he starts to block my air when he shoves it inside. For that brief moment, I gag and fear I can't breathe. And I know he's doing it on purpose.

Their increased pace puts me into a trance as each time I moan, I'm gagged so nothing comes out. There's just the sound of the truck rocking and me being rammed into as well as the wet gagging noise from my mouth. And all these noises seem to come together, just as the throbbing within me as the two cocks fucking me like this. It makes my mind go blank.

I'm not even sure how many this one is, but I cum again. Or I'm about to. I feel it building up as one scrapes the my inside of my pussy with his cock and the other owns my throat. Only this time I don't howl and scream. This time when the waves come, they seem to go deep inside me, where they bury under my skin.

My skin burns red hot, so hot that I think I could burn people. My arousal is so intense that if it could be bottled, it would be worth all the blue sex pills in the world. And when the waves hit me, my eyes roll and I go into that bliss. I willingly and openly sink into it, knowing that I'm no longer being forced but that I want this. Love it. Need it. Hate it. I cum like never before, finally admitting that yes, I am a whore. That they have turned me into a whore.

I moan like I've never have, the waves of pleasure so intense that it feels physical. As hard as I'm being fucked, I wouldn't doubt I'll have some bruised organs and broken bones, but it only makes it hotter. That my pussy has never been pounded so hard before. So hard that it feels like a punishment that I wanted.

Then it all stops. Like magic, it stops. I seem to come back to my senses, even if I wasn't passed out. They're gone. There's nothing in my mouth, nor in my womanhood, yet my legs are still spread like the whore I am. Even my mouth is open with drool coming out as if that above average cock was still using my mouth as a sex toy.

Confused, I lay there waiting and listening. Any moment I expect to hear them calling me a nerd or doing something worse. But I don't hear them. No laughter, no movement, no nothing. Just the sounds coming from the bar.

Sore and throbbing, I roll over, my hands still over my head and my shirt blinding me. I look out the hole of my shirt to try and see what's happening, but I don't see anyone. Just an empty parking lot. I make sure to turn and look about, thinking this is some sort of sick joke, but no.

I manage to get off the truck's bed. I'm not able to free my hands, but I can grab the back of my shirt and pull, so it gets pulled off my head so at least I can see. Now able to look around much better, I see that the two guys are very much gone. Just...disappeared.

Both relieved and scared, I slowly limp to my car. My shirt is bunched up around my wrists leaving my tits very much exposed. And of course people start to come out now. Cars drive into the parking lot as people exit the bar, all while my tits are out while standing next to my car.

I fight with it for a bit, but do manage to untie my wrists by using my teeth to loosen the shoelaces they tied around it. With my wrists free, I'm able to pull the shirt off completely. Then I'm able to put it back on the way it should go. When I do this, I feel the people watching, probably stunned as they try to figure what I was doing.

Anxious, I realize I don't have my keys. That's when I see them on top of my car. Not just my keys either, but my wallet and my cell.

That's strange. They took my stuff only to give it back? And how would they know which car is mine? Something about all of this really doesn't make sense.

Feeling that strangeness surrounding me like a fog, I quickly open my car and get in. I start the car and peel out of there. A part of me knows that maybe I should call the police or tell someone, but something about all of it doesn't feel right. It doesn't make sense. It's not logical.

20 minutes later, I'm at my house. I'm quick to get inside and lock all the doors. I check all the door and the windows 3 times to make sure they are locked and I'm safe. Even then, with a can of mace and a knife, I check every room and closest to make sure no one else is here. When I see that the place is empty, I do start to breathe easier.

I take a long shower next. I use an entire bottle of soap to wash and rewash myself to try and get the feeling of those two off of me. My woman still feels raw and sore from the vicious pounding they gave. And every so often I find my mouth open as if still about to have his cock shoved in me.

In yet another humiliating moment for me, I find myself rubbing my clit. I rub it as I remember how it felt with them. How emotional and degrading they made me feel by doing what they did. And it doesn't take me long at all before I reach my climax as I still feel like a dirty whore because of them.

Once I finish my shower, I put on my pajamas. I then pour a glass of wine and do what I should have done from the beginning of the evening, which is light the candles on my Día de las Muertos altar. Using the parent candle, I go by each picture on the altar and light the candle next to it. When I do, I think about the person and how I hope they are doing good wherever they are now. I then apologize for not being here sooner.

"I...I should have been here sooner. Sorry about that," I tell the pictures of all my family members. I glance over all of them, with some so old they are in black and white, and others just printed days ago.

"It's been...a crazy night," I tell them and take another sip of wine. I start to look at each picture in turn, thinking of that person and what they were like. My eyes do go to the picture of my aunt, who was a very sweet and pious woman. She would never, ever do anything like I did tonight, and would berate you for doing it if she found out.

I take a step closer to look at the photo when I notice I'm stepping on something with my bare foot. Looking down I see I'm stepping on a photo that must have fallen off the altar. Stepping off it, I pick it up to look at it as it's turned over.

In a way I fear that it'll be a picture of those two guys. That would be the perfect crap ending to this strange night, to find that they were ghosts or something. But when I turn it over, I see it's not. It's one of my great, great aunts.

Smiling, I put it back on the altar after apologizing for her being on the floor. That I didn't mean for it to fall, and will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Then I stop when I spot something in the neighboring picture.

"What the hell?" I say and damn near put my face right against the photo. The main focus of the black and white photo is a great uncle of mine at a New Year's Party from like 1950-something. There are a lot of people in the picture, most in the background, all drinking or dancing but having a good time. It's not the best quality, but you can see my great uncle just fine.

In the background, way in a corner away from all others, I see them. The two guys in the lettermen jackets. It's them. It's really them. They are even wearing the same exact clothes.

They stand with a young woman between them, looking trapped. Both of them have those evil smirks on their face as they secretly hold the woman in front of everyone, no doubt taunting her as she wants to leave. I can see they aren't physically holding her down, but as they tower over her, she must be too intimidated to try and flee, just like I was.

I hate to say it, but the woman does look a bit...nerdy. Thick glasses, pigtails even if she's in her 20s, and an outfit that even a nun would say is a bit conservative. From her expression, she is hating the attention of the two. But the expressions of the guys seem pretty clear that they think they are going to get lucky.

Stunned, I stare at the photo, thinking it can't be real. The guys tonight must be related to them, like their grandkids or something. No way it's them. No way. I mean, they would be 100 if they were still alive, right? It can't be them.

Then, as if some outside force pushed a button to make it play, I hear my grandmother's voice in my head. I hear her say what she told me each and every Día de las Muertos as a kid. I hear her say the warning that I completely ignored tonight; "Honor the dead and the tradition, for if you do not, you may end up repeating the past."