Halloween Hell: Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My moans from cumming are very loud as my body jerks painfully. And as I cum, a large group comes into the room. They had rushed in as if running from a previous scare, but then stop at the sight of me cumming like a whore. To make it even more bizarre, Goat Mask doesn't stop slapping my breasts. He keeps slapping them, one after the other with all of them watching on in shock.

"What...what is this?" I hear one of the group ask, clearly not believing what he is seeing. No one answers him but my moans, which bounce about the small room. In fact, my moans are the loudest thing in the building now, being louder than the laughter of the three weirdos, or the wet sounds of my own juices coming out as I'm violated with the coke bottle.

"I don't know," another of the group responds as I keep cumming in front of them. My naked body is on full display as I'm now nothing more than a toy. Just tits to slap and a pussy to play with. Punishing me as they wish.

"I think she's being gangraped," one of the group points out. In the back of my pleasure filled and drunk mind, a voice celebrates. It screams that someone is finally seeing what is really happening here. That this isn't a show but is happening for real. That I desperately need help. That I'm a victim against these three men.

"Nah, she's too into it. Seems like losers just doing some public fetish," a woman in the group says. The rest of the group quickly agrees, nodding their heads in agreement. And so they watch me as I cum, my eyes rolling back as most of the bottle is shoved inside of my pussy.

When I open my eyes, they are gone. And so is my orgasm. It fades away, causing my body, which is hot to the touch to stop jerking. This in turn makes Owl Mask remove the bottle out of me completely. He then wipes it off on my inner legs, then tosses, where I hear it break against a wall.

My body, mind and emotions feel so tired now. I'm still held tight by the three maniacs, only now I feel so tired and spent. And my poor womanhood feels opened and destroyed. That it will never go back to what it once was. That it will be forever agape. It will forever be a reminder of what they did to me.

My drunk self offers no struggle as they move me. Owl Mask lets go of my feet and rolls away while the one holding my arms behind me lifts me off my feet painfully. I'm lifted up like this until I lowered next to the unfinished wall. When he does this, I just grunt with the pain but do nothing more. I don't try to kick, or headbutt. I just softly pout as my abused and aroused body still tingles from the humiliation.

Goat Mask goes into the next room, beyond the haunted house path. There he finds a wooden box that has junk in it. He brings it back to this room, where he sets it down in the middle. Once it's plopped down, he goes back to the other room.

This time when he returns, he brings another wooden box, but this one is filled with empty glass coke bottles. Of these, I clearly see one is missing, letting me know where they got it from. But he stacks this box on top of the first one.

It takes him several trips, but Goat Mask makes 2 stacks of the wooden boxes about waist high. He puts them right next to each other as if trying to make some sort of a table or stand. I, of course, just watch and not say anything as I know if I do, I'll just be punished more.

With the two stacks finished, Goat Mask turns to look at me. The one holding my arms me lifts me up again and walks with me towards the boxes with my feet dangling. I'm then dropped onto the stacks, bent over.

My stomach and hips hit the boxes hard, making me cry out in pain. It's so hard the air is knocked out of me, not that I can do anything about it. Just as I put both feet on the ground, my arms are grabbed and pulled behind my back.

There's movement behind me as I struggle to see what is going on. Bent over completely as I am, I can only see a solid wall in front of me, but if I turn my head, I see the other side of the room where the spectators walk through. There's no one coming in at the moment, so I'm made to listen to the unmistakable sound of clothing being pulled down.

I lower my head and let it hang, just as my breasts are doing as they dangle. Then I sigh as I feel what can only be a cock pressing against my pussy. Sure enough, it slides inside me, making me moan as it does. Then whomever it belongs too, starts to fuck me.

They shove their cock inside me deep then rapidly pull back just to thrust again, hard. This is repeated again and again as they pick up speed. Whomever is doing it grabs my hips for better leverage.

I'm fucked from behind like this, bent over and hands held painfully behind my back by another of the weirdos. This bastard's cock is quite large, but since they just used the coke bottle on me, he can move in and about me easily. His cock slides all the way in until he presses up against my ass each time he thrusts.

The clapping sound starts as he begins to pound me while I don't really react. I don't even react when another group of spectators come in, looking at the scene with confusion. I just watch as they walk forward, seeing clearly what is happening to me.

But instead of helping me or asking if everything is alright, they discuss the thought that he's not really having sex with me. That it is some sort of production trick, and that the place wouldn't really have people fucking in public like this. They go back and forth about it, all while he slams my pussy each time. In the end they decide it's fake.

When the group walks on, Owl Mask moves in front of me. He has his pants lowered, to which I see his hard cock sticking straight out. His cock, much like the one that's being used to fuck me, is much larger than normal, even if the man is small and stringy.

The panties are pulled out of my mouth, but before I can say a single word, his cock is shoved in. Drunk and defeated, my lips close around the hard cock without being told to, knowing what I need to do and what will happen if I don't. Then I do my best to move my head down his cock, servicing this evil, evil man.

And so, as one bastard pounds my pussy, Owl Mask starts to fuck my face by sliding his cock over my lips repeatedly as I gently suck. The two don't go at the same time, which I think is on purpose. They want it to be as painful as possible. They want me to know that they are spitroasting me by constantly laughing as they fuck me.

Several minutes pass while they do this to me. Several minutes of them using my body roughly and cruelly as I lie limply for them to do it.

Owl Mask cums suddenly, as he shoves his cock deep in my mouth and holds it there by grabbing the sides of my head. His cock goes all the way to the back of my throat, where I feel him cum. Stream after stream shoots out, but each one goes directly into my throat where I have to swallow it. Again and again, I swallow his cum in reaction as he holds my head in place, his balls slapping my chin.

After, the one fucking me cums. He does much of the same, shoving his cock as hard and deep as it will go inside my pussy, to which he lets himself cum. His cum shoots out, filling me up, where it'll surely make its way to my womb.

Feeling owned, I feel stream after stream of his cum pump inside me, making the warmth travel so deep inside. He keeps his cock in me for a long while, as if wanting me to remember how it feels. But finally he pulls out, making my womanhood feel oddly lacking.

Barely two seconds pass before another cock enters my pussy. This man puts his manhood at my opening and inserts it as well, only he thrusts extremely hard, making me cry out. Then he pulls back and thrusts hard again, making it hurt as it feels like he's impaling my poor womanhood.

I'm unable to see who it is, but I know it's Goat Mask. He's still getting his revenge on me for making fun of him earlier. Getting his revenge by making it hurt, bad. His hands hold my shoulders as his arms are so long. When he thrusts, he pulls my body back on him, making me feel like I'm being squashed. Over and over he shoves his cock in me, where it travels so deep as he fucks me raw.

A few moments later, there's another cock in my mouth. I'm not even sure whose it is as I don't look up at the owner. Instead I close my eyes and close my lips around the hard cock. Then the owner takes over, thrusting over and over into my mouth, this time while holding a handful of my hair. After a few thrusts he starts to force my head down on his cock by my hair.

Tears fall as I feel another orgasm building. This one is a very dark feeling one because it's not just from the feeling of being helpless and abused. It's from the way he's fucking. It's like he's making his cock scrap against my pussy walls on purpose as hard as he can to make me feel it. Like it's his way of making sure I know he's in charge and I'm just the toy. He's literally fucking me raw with his cock.

As I am double teamed, group after group comes in and walks by. Most are shocked by what they see. They take a look and hurry past, not wanting to see it. A few even condemn it, saying they are going to complain or call the police. But none try to stop it.

Some stop and watch, but then move on. A few men actually rubbed themselves while watching, no doubt wanting to pleasure themselves right here. One man even exclaimed happily, telling the men to fuck me silly.

I don't fight when I orgasm. I just let it happen. It comes over me hard, just as hard as Goat Mask is ramming his cock into me. Hard as my tits swinging powerfully from the force of his thrusts, where they slap against the box to make a clapping noise. This clapping noise seems to be even more humiliating than the clapping sound he makes when ramming into me.

Moan after moan comes out, only they are gagged on the cock in my mouth that is still sliding in and out as well. The wet gagging sound from my mouth is clearly heard each time the man thrusts as his cock as it goes to the back of my mouth. Because of this, tons of drool comes out making me feel more degraded.

This orgasm feels very dark and intense, and it keeps growing. It starts to scare me as wave after wave move over me, but they keep getting more and more intense. After just a few, my body starts to twitch from how overwhelming they are. But the pleasure won't stop growing. Unlike normal orgasms, which last a few moments, this one keeps going and going.

Laughter at me having an orgasm while forced rings out. It's the only thing I can hear as Goat Mask furiously fucks me now, going as fast, as he can as hard as he can. This makes my orgasm reach an insane level where it feels like I'm about to explode. That my body is so hot and abused that it will literally blow up and take all of them with me.

Then I hear new laughter, but it's not from the crazy rapists. Opening my eyes, I see a new group is walking by. It's a small group of women, and one of them is pointing at me and laughing. This hits hard, merging with the pleasure as she laughs at me as I've been stripped, slapped, abused and double teamed.

This pushes me over the edge. The next dark humiliating wave that hits me makes my entire body buck about, to which they have to hold me down. The one with the cock in my mouth helps to hold me down, but it causes him to shove his cock all the way he can in my mouth. He keeps it deep inside me, forcing me to feel it on the back of my mouth where it cuts off my air.

My eyes roll as I can't contain what I feel and it feels like I'm about to have a heart attack. And then my body just gives out. I feel all of me relax and drop at once, where I go limp while bent over the boxes. It's like my body just shuts down from being overwhelmed.

Half-conscious and still very drunk, I feel Goat Mask fucking my limp pussy as hard as he wants. Just as I feel the other fucking my mouth again, even if I can't close my lips any longer. The two continue to fuck me at other ends, with each slapping some part of me from time to time, just to laugh.

Goat Mask does finally cum, but it's after ten minutes. By then he's fucked me silly, making my womanhood throb badly. I know he held back from cumming for that reason, as he wanted me to feel that it was his cock that broke me.

My pussy is flooded with cum again, not that I react. I'm too tired and too broken to react any longer. I don't even react when the cock in my mouth pulls out, just to cum on my face. I instead accept it, feeling the warmth be shot over my face again and again as he aims his cock about.

I'm not sure for how long this goes on. Just like I'm not sure why my friends never came looking for me. They must have thought I left. That I found this place too boring and left without saying anything. If I had only stayed with them, none of this would have happened.

The evil bastards seem to switch places time and time again. One fucks me from behind while another puts his cock in my mouth. When they are done, the third one switches position with one of them, while the other moves to the different end.

It feels like I get fucked dozens of times like this, with me orgasming a countless number of times as well. Over and over I cum as my pussy is ruined. And every inch of my mouth feels rubbed raw as they moved their cock all over the inside of my mouth.

Then I feel something that makes me come back to reality from my dazed, drunken dream state. That's the feeling of something at my ass. Something hard right at that opening.

Waking up more, I find I am still bent over the boxes, with cum dripping off my face. It feels that they've cum on my face a few times now, as my entire face feels coated with warmth. Oddly enough, the panties are back in my mouth to gag me, with all of them in my mouth with none hanging out.

Now I feel the cock pressing against my ass. To it, I whimper as it already hurts. The man, who I can only assume is Goat Mask, forces his cock against my tight hole. I tense up when he does, but it makes no difference. He proceeds to push with a great deal of force, thrusting his cock up my ass to which he gets his cock head in.

The high pitch laughter and low chuckle ring out from the other two as they laugh at me again. They watch and laugh at me while I'm fucked in the ass. They even clap in enjoyment of it, mocking how badly it hurts. One of them mocks my groan as I feel the cock moving inch by inch inside me.

Feeling so very broken, I have to admit that having a cock in my ass feels...not bad. It hurts as I'm forced apart, but it also feels good. It feels like every part of my body is used. That they are making sure to mark me as just a toy. That there's no part of me they won't use.

Once Goat Mask is able to pull back and thrust a few times, my ass starts to stay open for him. This lets him start to thrust faster and faster, ramming his cock up my ass. He's able to pull back further and further each time, to the point he almost exits out of me before shoving it in again.

I of course whimper and pout as he does this, but moans start to come out, overriding the pain I am feeling. Sure enough, more people walk through as I moan, all seeing me get fucked in the ass. They hear my moans, knowing that it's not the painful abuse that I would probably say it is.

I no longer even look at any of the people that walk by. I just stay limp and act like this is part of the act, that I'm the victim of crazed rapists that have made me cum over and over again. That like the fake cobwebs and cheap skeletons, I'm just a prop here. Just a set of tits to slap and a pussy to fuck, not to mention an ass to abuse.

I cum. I cum from being fucked in the ass like a porn star whore. Cum from being laughed at and mocked, all while people walk by and judge.

This time as I cum, I openly moan and show what is happening. This allows my moans to be loud enough for people to hear, even if I am gagged with my panties. These moans seem to contain all of my pleasure, making them stretch out.

When my orgasm fades, another one immediately hits. To my shock and horror, as well as surprise, I start to cum repeatedly. One after another, I orgasm. When one ends, another begins, sending me into a constant place of dark, humiliating pleasure as my ass is used. For some reason I know this is only happening because he's using my ass.

Again, I'm not sure how much time passes before I find myself coming back to reality. Despite the passage of time, my head still feels light and I am still very much drunk from what they gave me. My entire body feels warm, used and abused, especially my ass. It feels as if they spanked me while I was passed out, for my entire bottom throbs and stings.

Currently, I find that they've stopped. There's no one fucking me any longer. No one even touching me. But I know Goat Mask did cum from fucking me, as I feel his cum in my ass. Not to mention how my ass feels spread open. It feels like it's going to be like that forever, in which anyone would be able to fuck that hole if they wanted.

My hands are grabbed and lifted up, stretching my arms over my head to make me stand. I'm so tired and abused that I just let them do this, not caring how exposed I am. That all of my naked body is on display like this as they dangle me in front of them.

They force me to walk forward, where I'm pressed up against the studs separating the two sides of the room. On purpose they make me stand where one of the studs is directly between my swollen tits to make it as uncomfortable as possible as I have to rest my head to the side.

My poor womanhood throbs, my ass aches and my body still feels excitedly warm as they use straps of my own clothes to tie my hands to the studs. They tie the straps to my wrists high above my head. They make sure they are tight too, tight enough to cut off my circulation so I'm unable to free myself as my arms are stretched so high.

Now I'm on display for all groups that are going to walk by. Instead of thinking they are watching a gangbang, they will think I'm just an abused woman. They will look at me and think I'm part of the show, no doubt saying how fake I look. That they can tell I'm supposed to have been beaten by monsters, but that it looks cheap. Or maybe they will comment what a whore I must be for letting strangers see me naked.

Hands grab my ankles now, where my legs are parted open. Again I don't fight as I know they could truly hurt me if they wanted. I just let them do as they want, knowing this nightmare must be getting close to ending.

There is a lot of laughter from all three of them from what they do next. First, my ankles are tied to the studs as well, no doubt to make sure I'm spread wide open. Then I hear them grab a few of the glass bottles from the box.

A moment later, one glass bottle is inserted into my well used pussy, stretching me out all over again. Only this time there is no trouble with it going in, as my pussy feels loose and used. They insert it more than halfway inside me, no doubt wanting people to notice it. Then there is laughter as they push it deeper, making me winch and groan.

Then they insert a glass bottle into my ass. Since this hole isn't as well used as my pussy, they can't insert it that far. But they do manage to shove it inside to the neck, making it stick out. No matter if I tense or move, the bottle is too far up my ass for me to do anything about it. It's not going anywhere.

The three monsters admire their handiwork and constantly laugh at me. Not once have they said anything, making them seem almost supernatural. It makes me truly fear them, as well as feel the urge to cum again.

Tied up, helpless, with a bottle in my pussy and ass, they have made me into some sort of freak. Not to mention they made sure to leave my panties in my mouth so I'm unable to talk to anyone and free myself. I can't even tell people what's happened. Instead, I'm to remain on display so everyone sees what they did. And this is how they plan to leave me.