Halloween Hell: Kim

Story Info
A woman taunts the wrong men at a haunted house attraction.
11.8k words
4.63
46.7k
81

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"Hey ugly, why don't you go drown yourself?" I yell at the ugly goofball that is staring at me through his goat mask. He's a big guy, having to be at least 6'2", not that it matters. He looks freaking stupid. Stupid, dumb and like a loser, even if it is Halloween.

"Come on Kim, the guy is just doing his job," Halley, who is one of my friends here says with annoyance in her voice. The group is walking towards the next haunted house at this attraction, but I stopped when I saw the loser staring at me. He was standing there, trying his hardest to look scary while in the shadows.

I resume my walking but refuse to stop yelling at the creep. I don't care if we are at a busy haunted house attraction. That guy is a freaking loser.

"Look at him, guys. He's the type of loser that takes this stuff way too serious. I bet you anything he wears that costume all day," I tell my friends as I walk faster to be beside the group. No one says anything but a few non-committal grunts. I know this is their way of defending the creep as they know I'll win any argument.

"We are just here to have fun," John says as if it is a reminder. Our small group hangs out every couple of weeks to fun time. We always pick something fun to do that we all will like, or at least most of us will like. And for some reason they wanted to go to one of those cheap haunted houses that pop up at Halloween.

That's how I ended up at The Haunted World, which is like 3 acres out in the middle of nowhere with lots of haunted houses. There are many different types of haunted houses, most with a different theme, but all suck. This is the place where people go to get scared, or should I say, pretend to be scared and go home talking about it.

"Why are we even here guys? We are 22 years old. We aren't stupid little teens any longer," I tell my small group as I complain about being dragged here. No one responds because it's true. Going to these fake haunted houses is so damn stupid. Stupid and a waste of money.

The houses are crap, the decorations are horrible, the location is out in the middle of nowhere, it's always crowded with teenagers or drunks and the workers are weirdos and creeps. I bet one out of every three workers here has meth on them. So tell me, how is this fun?

"Kim, come on. Don't be a bitch," Halley says in an almost warning tone. I just roll my eyes as that's about the best argument she can give. They will now just complain about me ruining their good time if I say anything more. That's how it goes with them. They ignore me then get pouty that I'm making a scene and ruining everyone's fun.

"We should be out clubbing, or at the very least a bar getting free drinks," I complain. John scoffs at this and I know why. It's because he can't get free drinks cause he's a guy. But hey, take that up with God. It's not my fault I was born a woman and beautiful. But it is my fault I keep my body banging by going to the girl five times a week, as I know that's my ticket to the good life.

"Yes Kim, these places are cheesy. They don't have movie magic quality effects, but that's not the point. The point is to pretend for a little while. To celebrate the Halloween season by letting yourself remember what it was like when you were scared of the monster in the closet," Halley says, stopping for a moment to say this while looking at me. She then walks right after, having given me what I bet she thinks is an epic speech.

"But look at the guy. He has to be one of those incels," I say pointing at the Goat Mask guy. When I turn to look at the guy fully, I get a small surprise. He's no longer alone.

The Goat Mask guy stands in the middle of two of his friends. They aren't as big or tall as he is, but they too look like losers. All three wear torn factory worker type clothing, except the Goat Mask guy is wearing a butcher's apron that used to be white when it was clean. The man on his right wears an Owl Mask while the guy on the left wears a Sheep Mask respectively.

I pause as all three of them are looking at me. They are in a small alley between two of the haunted houses, just staring at me, trying their hardest to scare me. They aren't moving, or pointing or anything. Just staring at me looking very creepy. The only issue is everyone here is dressed very similarly to them, so it doesn't mean much.

With a smirk, I raise my right hand and give them the finger. Screw them. And what sort of losers would even work here? Is that how they get off? Dressing up in costumes and scaring people? I bet you anything that's it. They get off on scaring people, most likely women. It's the best they can do since they can't ever have sex with one without paying for it.

I have to look for my group as they kept walking even if I stopped. But I see them waiting in line at the nearest haunted house. So I walk towards them, joining them without saying anything as we all wait in line. With all the people at this place, every line is so damn long.

We get in line, where my friends excitedly talk about the scares at a previous house. They are acting like little kids instead of grown adults, and I keep calling them out for it. It's so silly and stupid. I can't believe I spent money on even coming here. None of this stuff even looks real. It looks like they purchased one of those pop up Halloween stores and threw it up here.

As they keep talking about how great this place is, I pull out my compact and check myself. Despite the dust and dirt all around, my makeup still looks in check. Seeing this makes me smile, or maybe that's just from seeing my face. I check myself out in the small mirror before looking down to pull any winkles out of my clothes, especially on my top. I love this top because how it accents my breasts.

I picked a form fitting blue top and skinny jeans to wear tonight as they accent my slender body but busty frame. When you look like I do, you can get a lot of special treatment at different places. Not at this place, as the losers working here are more interested in trying to scare you than sex, but still, a few people have turned their head to look at me. It can get you a lot of special treatment if you play it right.

"Next," the doorman says as my group moves forward to be next. The doorman is dressed in a very cheap slasher costume, making him look like the love child of Freddy, Jason and a hippo as he's so fat. It's rather pathetic to be honest, yet people still tell him how cool he looks. I wonder if it's because they feel sorry for him for how badly he's sweating.

"Can't wait," I tell the doorman sarcastically as he waves our group through. My group hurriedly rushes into the building as they can't wait to have their scares. Despite them being a group of both adult men and women, they act like little 8 year olds the way they run in, already half-scared. I, on the other hand, walk slow as I refuse to rush for anything this stupid.

"Scary," I proclaim as I roll my eyes as a figure with an eyeball hanging from the socket growls at me from what he thinks is his hidden perch right at the door. If I cared enough, I would point out to the guy that hiding behind the door is not just cheap but predictable. That this place really needs to put better thought into their planning.

The group is far ahead of me now as whenever they get scared, they run a little bit in excitement and fear. I know this because I hear them yelping and screaming, not to mention laughing after. The idiots are having a grand old time, even if I'm lost respect for them for enjoying this. It makes me want to drive them out to the ghetto and leave them so they know what fear really is. That would truly be a night of fear.

"Oh, heya Ugly! How have you been?" I say in an over the top manner as I see the Goat Mask guy. I spot him as I enter a new room that is made out to be like a house under construction. It's a small area, not much bigger than a shed where there are studs showing with little to no sheetrock everywhere. There's hooks and chains hanging down from the ceiling and everything is covered in a dim red light. I honestly don't know what theme they are going for except, "let's put a bunch of spooky shit and hope it looks scary.'

"Where are your friends?" I ask, looking around his section of the room. He's on the other side of the room, where there are studs sticking up that separates us. On his side there looks to be random construction junk to make it look spookier.

"I take it you finished giving them handjobs?" I taunt as the large man stares at me on the other side of the unfinished wall. The figure doesn't say anything to me, nor does he move. Just keeps on looking at me. I will admit, his mask does look cool in this setting as the eye holes are two black holes.

"Well, I'm sure some dumb fuck will be by soon so you can get off at scaring them," I tell him, giving the loser two sets of finger guns before I start walking. The room is rather small, but there's an open door frame on the opposite side of where you enter, making me wonder if it is meant as a hallway or connection point.

"Hey! What the fuck!" I scream as Goat Mask reaches through the unfinished wall to grab me by the throat. His meaty hand reaches out and wraps around my small tender, neck, gripping it tight, choking me. Instantly my hands go up and I start to hit his hand as hard as I can.

"Let me go you stupid shit!" I protest in grunts as he pulls me forward, lifting me right off my feet. With ease he makes me go through the wooden studs of the unfinished room. I'm now in his side of the room now, where I can clearly see the spot where the actors are supposed to hide before they scare the guests.

"What the fuck! Stop it! Stop it right now!" I scream as hands grab my arms from behind. Those hands then snake their way through my arms, holding both back tightly so I can't move them at all. Then they lift up my arms up while behind me, making me bend over slightly as my arms go painfully back.

"Help! Help! HELP!" I scream, fear rushing over me. These crazy bastards have lost it. They've really lost it. They think they are true monsters or whatever. Who knows what they have planned in their sick, crazed heads.

My screams stop as Goat Mask reaches out and rips open my top. Both of his huge hands take hold of my top at different points, where he pulls in different directions. My top rips open easily for him, like he was ripping wrapping paper. And he keeps pulling even after the shirt it ripped open, tearing huge chunks of my top off completely to destroy it. Now my entire front is seen as it is ripped off, revealing my white bra and stomach.

"N-N-No!" I say, but it doesn't come out as a scream like before. My intense fear and shock make it come out as barely a whisper as Goat Man leans over towards my jeans. Those huge hands lunge right for the top of my jeans, right at the button where he no doubt means to destroy them as well.

I lift my knee to hit him right between his legs. Only someone grabs my ankle before I make contact. My foot barely even gets two inches off the ground before it is grabbed. Then they grab both ankles and pull them, forcing my legs together.

Looking down I see Owl Mask. He's freaking laying on the floor on his stomach in a very creepy manner. His arms are reached out over his head, where he's hugging my feet. His grip is extremely strong on them as I can't move or even lift my feet.

Goat Man reaches over to the button of my skinny jeans. Again, with ease, he rips open my jeans. Just yanks at the button, sending it flying away where it bounces off a wall. He pulled so hard I even hear him tear at the denim fabric.

I cry out in pain as he yanks my jeans down. These are skinny jeans, which are very, very tight as they basically hug your legs. They took me a while to put on because of it as there's a lot of tugging involved, but it's worth it as it shows off your body, not to mention your ass. But this monster yanks my skinny jeans down in a single tug, making the skin on my legs feel like it's been scraped off.

In utter disbelief, I look down to see my white bra exposed, as well as my white panties. I'm practically naked, all while held captive by these weirdos. Utterly exposed and terrified as they have kidnapped me.

This wasn't supposed to happen. This is a cheesy fake haunted house. Sure, it's 18 and up to get into the park, but stuff like this doesn't happen. I was just supposed to laugh at how bad the place was, then go home and have a bunch of drinks. Nothing like this was ever supposed to happen.

"Let me go you fuckers. Let me go!" I scream as I'm able to think again. I struggle hard against the two holding me, even if they are far stronger. When this doesn't help, I begin to wham the back of my head against the face of whoever is behind me holding my arms. Over and over I smack him with the back of my head as hard as I can, making myself dizzy.

Only he doesn't seem to care. He doesn't move, nor does his grip get any looser. He keeps on holding my arms like the blows don't affect him, which is crazy. Each blow my head makes I hear crunches and cracks, letting me know they are connecting. But the crazy fucker doesn't seem to feel the pain.

I groan in pain as Goat Man grabs my chin in his meaty hand. He takes a very firm grip of it, forcing me to lift my head to look up at him. It feels like he's trying to crush my jaw as he holds it so hard. In fact, he may be trying to do just that, as I know ripping my jaw off wouldn't be an issue for the crazy bastard.

"NOOO!" I scream or at least try too as he then shoves his two fingers in my mouth. Shoves them in, where I instantly gag from tasting dirt and grime as they push down on my tongue to force my mouth open.

With all my might, I try to bite. To close my mouth and bite his fucking fingers off, but I can't. He's just too incredibly strong not to mention I gag. And then other fingers are inserted, this time at the top of my mouth where they pull, keeping my mouth wide open.

Liquid. I feel liquid. I feel liquid being poured in my mouth. This takes me by surprise so I don't immediately feel the burning. But then I do. Thoughts that they were going to rip my jaw right off me flee and the new fear of them killing me by poison enters, making me panic.

I'm sure they just put gasoline in my mouth. If not gas, then bleach. Or rubbing alcohol. Something horrible that will kill me, for my throat, tongue and cheeks burns and then go numb. The overwhelming strength of whatever it is makes me cough and gag, causing the stuff to spit out of my mouth like a backed up drain.

Then the intense smell of the powerful liquid hits my nose, making it hard to even breath. Having to breath through my noses makes this terrible as I feel my brain get dosed with the gasoline type smell, causing it to go fuzzy.

They pour whatever it is in my mouth nonstop. It's continuous poured in, even while I keep trying to spit it, like they were trying to fill a bowl. The liquid pours out of my mouth, going all over my front, where I swear I can feel it burning my exposed skin.

The Goat Man forces my mouth closed, making it impossible to spit any more of it out. He slams my mouth closed, where it feels like it's filled to the brim with whatever that poison is. To ensure I swallow as he wants me to do, he holds my nose closed to make it impossible to breath.

In reaction, my body swallows. Gulp after gulp happens, even if I try to prevent it. But my body does it on it's own as it tries hard to do what it needs to in order to breathe.

When I swallow the poison, I prepare for the pain and horror that's about to come. That I'll start going into fits, or my body will bubble from the inside out. That it will be a horrible, horrible death.

But then I taste what I just drank and know it's not poison at all. My mind finally spends a moment to comprehend what it is that they put in my mouth, and it clicks what it is. It's alcohol. Everclear, in fact. Well, maybe not Everclear as the after taste of lemon stays with me, but it's something just as strong as the high proof alcohol. Moonshine maybe?

The moment I figure what it is, I feel the effects of swallowing so much of it. Not to mention I feel that my entire mouth has gone numb, as has my throat from drinking something so strong.

The world seems to spin for a moment as the alcohol warms my stomach in an all too familiar manner. It then spreads to my entire body, where my body begins to get relaxed against my will. The feeling of being tipsy hits, but it quickly disappears as the feeling of being fully drunk begins. It hits so incredibly fast that I try to shake my head to try and get it to stop.

"Oh wow! Look there," I hear a female voice say. The Goat Man and myself turn to look to the side, where a small group of three people has walked into the small space. Two women and a man walk in, all looking excitedly at us as they walk through the haunted house.

"Creepy," the man comments with a very serious tone as he looks at the scene. The small group then hurriedly walk through the space, passing me in the blink of an eye as they go on the path through this haunted house. In my drunken state, I watch them go, not even aware the Goat Mask stopped holding my mouth closed.

Finally my warped mind understands I can talk. That I can scream. Scream for help. Scream for someone to save me. Scream for my life.

My mouth opens wide to scream, but no scream comes out as I feel Goat Mask rip open my bra. His single finger moves between the front clasp and yanks, snapping the expensive bra open. The clasp is broken open and I hear the tiny broken pieces fly and hit the walls.

My bra cups are flung to the sides from the force, allowing my F cup breasts to be exposed. With the bra no longer containing them, my breasts bounce free, where I feel them jiggle and shake from the force of him breaking my bra.

I gasp, shocked at the knowledge that my breasts are now out in the open. Even in my drunken state this makes a cold feeling move over me as I've never felt so helpless or exposed. I'm never felt so incredibly scared.

Owl Mask laughs a high pitched laugh as he hugs my feet, only his laugh is extremely creepy. It's very high pitched, like he sucked on helium or something. And looking down at him, he looks up at me, where I can tell he's smiling behind his mask.

Even the one holding my arms laughs, with his being deep and dark chuckles. He laughs directly into my ear, almost like he wants to make sure I hear it. Not just hear it, but feel it.

My fear is paused as humiliation wells up inside of me. They are laughing at me. Laughing at how helpless I am that they are able to see my tits. That the young, pretty college girl can't do anything about these creeps seeing her big titties.

Time seems to stop, leaving me in this horrible scene. Even as it stops, I feel the small jiggling and sways of my breasts from the simple act of breathing. Everything about them seems to be amplified, possibly from being drunk.

My face burns red with the humiliation, but then I feel something strange happen. My womanhood starts to tingle. It very clearly tingles as it does whenever I start to get aroused. Right after, I feel butterflies in my stomach, which I haven't felt in years. The last time I felt that was when I got to sleep with a guy I was crushing on hard.

It's the booze, I know it is. I always get horny when I drink. It doesn't matter what type either. And when I have tequila? Forget about it. That's what happening. Nothing else. Its just my body reacting to the booze and nothing more. Nothing more.