Halloween Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's spanking me. I mean, he's hitting me with his belt as punishment. The knowledge that this is happening is so foreign that my brain seems not to be able to process it. This is what BDSM people do. What people that love pain do. Not someone like me. Not a good girl.

I'm struck again, the pain biting in to my tender flesh, only this time there's a great deal of pleasure from it. The thought that he's punishing me makes the pain feel different. It transforms it into something else. Like turning money into something you buy the pain turns into pleasure of the darkest type.

Then he smacks me again, and again. By the eighth one, I've managed to not cry out and just take the pleasurable pain. But each smack makes my ass sting even worse and I know by now all of my bare ass is red. In between the smacks, I feel my whipped ass throb and yearns to be touched.

The evil, evil man doesn't say anything as he smacks my ass with his belt, punishing me for daring to come to his property. And as if to show the world, he's doing it in his front fucking yard, so people can see what he's doing. So they can see me and the punishment I get.

Again, this can't be real! But the pain I feel very much tells me that it is real. This is happening. This is real. I'm naked and having my ass whipped. And as much as I don't want to admit it, I'm about to cum. I really am. I've never felt like this. This is so weird, so horrible, so painful...so humiliating...and I love it. Never did I think I could feel like this. Never did I think I could damn near climax from being beaten.

"What do we say?" The man asks after hitting my ass with the belt maybe 5 more times. By now, I'm panting as the pain and the pleasure are so very intense. Intense enough that I think others might have had a heart attack by now.

"I...I...I..." I start, having no clue what to say. Does he want me to thank him? To thank him for whipping me? Or am I supposed to say sorry? Sorry for what? Umm, bothering him? Going on his yard? For what?

"I'm sorry for being a stupid bitch," I say after a few very long moments pass as I take it he's not someone you keep waiting.

Right after saying this, my eyes roll back briefly as a dark intense tingle runs over all of my body. I wasn't expecting that to happen, but calling myself that horrible word causes an overwhelming tingle that starts between my legs and rushes all over like a shockwave. To call myself that while naked, tied up, and while being whipped. It makes me feel so pathetic, so helpless, so submissive...so alive.

"Good," he replies simply, revealing that I indeed said the magic words. Then I hear him start to walk away. I'm unable to see him or what he is doing, but I hear his footsteps and then I hear him sit back down in his chair. A moment later he opens another beer and takes a long sip...while leaving me like this, feeling the pain on my whipped ass. The only good thing to happen is that I am able to spit the bra cups out of my mouth completely so I'm able to use my mouth. The bra is still wrapped around my face, but at least I can talk.

"Yeah, everyone can see you," he says, knowing what I've been thinking. He lets this hang in the air, knowing that it is just another form of torture. Almost like he's seen someone in one of the houses right now, watching.

"Every few months, some stupid bitch like you comes here," he begins. He takes another long, loud sip of beer making it seem like he's not in a rush at all. That a naked, tied up girl is just another decoration all houses have.

"And each one of you ends up right there, tied to my tree for the whole fucking world to see. And no. No one is going to call the cops. No one is going to come to save you. No one is going to do anything, except maybe take secret pictures of your dumb ass from inside their house," he muses, knowing the effect it will have as my face flushes with the thought that people are taking pictures of this as he speaks.

"Everyone knows if they call the cops, unless I do something serious like kill someone, I'll just be back on the street in just a few hours and it'll be someone they care about tied to that tree and they'll be made to watch," he tells me in that calm and collected tone.

"I...I understand," I tell him, not sure if I'm to reply to that or not, but side on the err of caution by letting him know I understand. I wonder if what he is saying is true, or if it is something he's made up. I mean, maybe all the other houses are empty? But, if he is lying or not, neither would surprise me.

Him doing this is part of the punishment. He's showing me off. Showing me off to the world, knowing that there's nothing I can do. The neighbors that are here can see everything and they can and might even be recording it. He wants me to know this, and to know that it's my fault. If I had never come here, none of this would have happened.

I hear him take another long sip of his beer and then crush the can. A moment later, that empty beer can hits me in the head, making a clang noise when it does. After this, I whimper. Feeling so utterly humiliated, I lower my head as I've never felt so stupid. Never have I felt so pathetic that I let anyone do anything like this. I mean, he threw a beer can at me. Sure it was empty and it didn't really hurt, but still, it's so demeaning.

"Alright ya dumb bitch, spread your legs and push that ass out. I'm gonna fuck that pussy so hard you won't walk right for days. I'm going to make sure you remember what a stupid little bitch you are," he tells me as I hear him standing up again. Only this time I hear emotion in his voice. He's mad. Oh help me, he's pissed.

The man steps behind me, waiting on me to do as he wants. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing will come out. What am I going to say? Please don't? I don't think that's an option at the moment. And also, it isn't true. Sure, most of me doesn't want him to do this to me, but that sick, dark part of me does. That sick and dark part is loving how this feels. It wants him to be beyond rough in what he is about to do. It wants him to take me if I want it or not.

I consider screaming for help, but again, I doubt it would do any good as no one would believe it. Not to mention that if what he said about people being scared of him was true, no one would do anything anyway. And again, I don't want to scream as a part of me wants this, as pathetic as it is.

And so, with a whimper I open my legs some by moving my right foot out. I then move my left foot. I repeat this over and over, moving my limbs very slowly as I know I'm dragging it out as I try to convince myself that I don't really want this. That this isn't the most arousing thing ever.

"Spread your damn legs now, or I swear I'll fuck you up the ass so you won't be able to sit," the man growls now. And I do mean he growls. Growls like some sort of wild animal.

The next thing I know, my legs are spread, and spread wide. Spread so wide that my body has dropped down, making my arms start to stretch as they stay tied to the tree. Not wanting to make him even madder, nor wanting to be violated in my most private hole, I arch my back out, which makes my breasts push forward and my ass push back.

He doesn't say anything as I stay in this painful pose. There's no movement, no words, not even hard breathing, well, from him. I can't see him, but I can feel him looking at me like this, no doubt shaking his head as he thinks of how pathetic I am.

Now I hear him undoing his pants. I gulp at hearing this, and gulp again as I hear him pushing his pants down. I'm still unable to see, but I can just imagine the way his hard cock would jump out of his underwear. How it swings just a little side to side. That his cock is as hard as possible, pointed at me, preparing to fuck me.

"Oh," I gasp as I feel him press against me. I then feel him angle his hard member so it rubs between my ass cheeks as he moves it downward. He's rubbing his cock against me. His cock. He is really going to fuck me.

Stiff as a board I stay as I am as he puts his member right at my opening. Puts it there and pushes it in just a tiny bit as he gently snuggles it between my lips. Now he stops and lets me just feel it.

There's a strange man's cock against my lady place. And any moment he's going to thrust and bury it inside me. Inside my private place. Thinking this is by far more intense than I would have ever guessed, my chest heaves up and down. I'm panting. Panting as if I am in heat.

"Halloween Hell," I groan for some reason as he thrusts forward, burying that cock in me. I feel how hot my womanhood is as he pushes it in, how the walls of it cling to his member as if desperate for it. I even feel my insides start to pulse and throb as it invades me, as if marking his territory. Most of all, I feel how humiliating and how great it feels to have that invading cock in me.

My eyes roll as I feel each and every bump and ridge on his cock. My nonstop groan keeps coming out low and soft as I can't believe he's really doing this. I can't believe this man has his cock inside of me. That he's tied me up in his front yard and has his cock in me. At the same time I want to break down sobbing and start screaming for him to fuck me.

"This can't be real," I say clearly as he pulls back and thrusts forward, my womanhood very much slick for him so he can do it with ease. I hear him laugh at my statement and when he does, he rams into me again, making my body jiggle and rock for a moment. He then thrusts again, ramming into me, making my body sway and making me feel my breasts jiggle and bounce.

"There we go bitch, give that pussy over," he croons as he thrusts steadily in that deep voice while grabbing a handful of my hair. He grabs a handful, but keeps wrapping his hand so he has as much of my hair as he can.

He keeps slamming into me as he fucks me, making a clear and steady clapping sound that echoes around as if calling for people to come and investigate. And with that clapping, I keep groaning while fighting hard to not moan like some sick whore as I don't think I've ever been this wet for anyone.

The man holds my hair tight, keeping it like a leash as he fucks me. He rams me harder as he goes on, now making my breasts bounce with each thrust. No, not my breasts but my tits. The bastard is making my tits bounce wildly as he fucks me in full view of the street, and it's all I can do not to start yelling in pleasure. And what he is doing is fucking me. We are not having sex, not making love but FUCKING.

The rope begins to burn at my wrists as my body rocks from behind slammed into like this. The heat inside me begins to get so intense that I feel it might get too intense to take. My body starts to squirm and tense up as he keeps on going, showing no signs of backing off as he rams me harder and harder, his cock going so very deep inside of me.

"Bark, bitch. Bark like a fucking dog," the man growls and yanks my hair back, so I'm made to look up at the tree branches. Yanks it back so he can see my face.

Never has anyone demanded such a humiliating act from me. Never. Not even during the most freakiest sex I've ever had, which granted wasn't that freaky. And now he demands it as if it is normal and I should be used to it. Like it is my place to do such a demeaning thing.

"R-Ruff," I find myself saying out loud nearly at once. My face reddens from shame at doing this, but at the same time I groan as the heat between my legs only seems to grow deeper as I feel an arousal I didn't know possible. Barking like that acts like some sort of medicine as it increases what I'm feeling.

"Again," he demands, yanking on my hair so hard I think he might yank it right off my scalp. He keeps on, starting to make my entire body bend painfully as my back arches more and more by pulling on my hair.

"Ruff!" I say again, only this time I yell it. I yell it loud enough that I know the neighbors will hear. Hell, I'm sure the entire fucking street would have heard it. Will have heard me getting fucked and barking like a dog.

"Ruff," I say without being told to as I know that's what he wants. Doing this sends my entire body into a meltdown as the heat I feel rushes all over. I feel it over my embarrassed face, to my bouncing tits, to my bare legs, all of which can be seen by the neighbors.

"Ruff," I repeat over and over, barking like a dog as he keeps on fucking me. He doesn't slow down, nor does he stop. He keeps on going, minute after minute, ramming into me, trying to break me as he holds me firm while I'm tied to this tree.

I see now he wasn't joking when he said he was going to fuck me raw because that's what he is doing. Already I feel the soreness inside me as he fucks my womanhood that badly. Now something a friend once said echoes in my head as she described the sex she had with her boyfriend; he murdered my vagina. And that is what this man is doing right now.

The heat begins to the point that my ravaged mind wonders if I'll explode or just burst into flames. It's just so damn intense. Intense and dark. It's not the fun and flirty sex that I've had, nor is it the hard and passionate type. This is dark and rough, primal and evil. It's beyond sex. It's beyond everything. It's perfect.

Then it happens. The orgasm explodes and I yell out. My moans of utter pleasure shoot out of my mouth louder than I think I've ever moaned in my life. They are wild moans too. Moans of ecstasy as endless waves of pleasure wash over me, filling me to the likes I've never felt. The dark night glows bright as I drown in the orgasm, my legs so weak that I hang from my tied wrists like a sex toy as he keeps going.

As I cum, he keeps fucking me as hard as he can. Any other lover of mine would stop and check that I'm ok, but he doesn't care. I'm nothing but a pussy for him to fuck, and I love it. I don't want it any other way.

"Take it you fucking whore," he growls, inches away from my ear. And with the quickness of a cat, he grabs hold of my hips and actually lifts me. It's so easy for him because he's so strong, but he lifts my ass right off the ground, tilting my hips in a way to make me go into a bent over sort of pose.

I shudder and moan as he shoves his cock as deep as he can inside me, to which this new pose lets him go much deeper than before. Then I feel him explode inside me. With his cock buried as deep as possible inside me, I feel him cum. Inside me I feel his cock pulse and pulse as it shoots out his seed over and over. Shoots it so deep that there's no way it's coming out.

He holds me like this, making sure to keep his cock buried inside as he cums as he wants me to feel this. That he wants me to feel his cum inside me, in a place I can't get to or do anything about. That this is just another layer of punishment for me, that whatever comes from this I will have to deal with and he won't. That he's going to my very core.

"Bastard," I say, meaning it to be filled with scorn and hate, only it comes out as a moan as the waves of pleasure still wash over me, only now they are very faint. They are so faint now, so weak, yet I still can feel them.

Without saying a word, he pulls his cock out from me and drops me like I'm another piece of trash laying around his yard. I'm left to gasp from the feeling, my body hanging from my tied wrists as my legs are all but useless. They can't support my weight at the moment at all.

Behind me, I hear him pulling up his pants and buttoning them. There's nothing said at all, no "was it good for you" or "that was awesome" or the most common, "Did you cum?" No, he simply fixes his pants because he's finished and that's it.

"Next time, you will get worse, you hear me bitch?" He tells me and then his hands move out to untie my right wrist from the tree. To this, I manage to get my feet under me so I can weakly stand. My legs wobble a great deal as my womanhood, no, my pussy throbs bad. He really did fuck me raw. Did it so hard I know I'm going to be feeling it for at least a week, maybe more.

When my left wrist is freed, I proceed to rub both wrists which have red marks and cuts around them from the rope. Oddly, I just stand there as I'm not sure what to do even if I am free. Do I just...go? If so, I don't have any clothes. Or is he going to do something else to me? Gosh I hope not. As crazy as he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he locks me up in his garage or something.

"I said, do you hear me you dumb little bitch?" The man suddenly asks as a warning. I turn to look at him, a sliver of cold fear running over my still hot body as I didn't think he was expecting an answer. His face is stern as he glares at me, and he does not look like someone that just had sex. He looks more like someone that was just prevented from having sex.

"Y-Y-Yes, sir. If I ever come close to you, you will do worse to me," I say, my normal tone now sounding so damn submissive and soft as I quickly answer him. He glares at me for a moment longer, but then turns and picks up another beer from next to his chair. This one looks to be the last one, at least the last one out here.

Opening it, he takes a long gulp and then belches. Acting as if I'm not here, he starts to look around on the ground. He finds whatever it is he is looking for as he takes a few steps to the side, then picks up something. It's a plastic garbage bag. Not a used garbage bag mind you, but the type that has just come from the box, the type that is still folded. It makes me think he might have been planning on cleaning his cluttered yard at some point but then stopped and just started to drink beers.

Putting the can of beer on the chair, he grabs the end of the garbage bag, the end that isn't open, and rips it off. He pulls at the plastic until it is completely ripped off. He's basically making the garbage useless for some reason. Why? I have no clue.

He then tosses the ripped off end on the ground, and then tosses the bag to me. Surprised I catch it or try to with my hands, but it lands on my chest. I hold it out and look at it very confused as my mind doesn't seem to want to work as I feel so relaxed yet scared. Why is he giving me a worthless trash bag?

"Put it on, like a dress," he orders, acting like that isn't the weirdest thing ever to say. I look at the bag and then at him, finally figuring out why he did it. His expression doesn't change at all. He keeps looking at me with that glaring expression, showing he isn't going to take no as an answer. That I'm to do it, no matter how humiliating.

A fresh wave of humiliation comes over me as I start to whip the garbage bag open like you normally do. Once it is open and flowing, I then gather it up and put it over my head, like it was a strapless dress or tube top.

Humiliation doesn't describe what I feel as I pull the plastic garbage bag down over me. The way it feels, the way my pussy feels, even the way I feel his seed deep inside of me like it's trying to make it's way upward and ignore gravity makes me feel a deep humiliation that I love.

The bag is far too wide for me so after I pull my arms over it, I put them down to hold the bag in place. Looking down I see the bag looks like a weird type of towel or something. But at least it covers everything. I mean, it rides up pretty high, meaning if I lift it any my pussy and ass will be seen, but it does cover all of my important places when held right.

What I don't like is how the bag clings to my skin, showing the outline of my breasts perfectly. If it is doing that to my breasts, then it must be doing the same to my ass. It's like wearing a wet t-shirt.

"Alright bitch, I want you to get your dumb ass out of my sight...only to show everyone what happens to stupid cunts like you, you are going to walk home with your hands up in the air," he instructs, his tone back to that cool and calm manner, through there is a clear hint of laughter in it.