Halloween Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way he talks, the way he looks at me, the way he calls me "bitch" all the time, the way I'm in the middle of his yard wearing a trash bag...it makes me feel like I'm a foot tall. That I really am some stupid bitch whose only point in life is to be a whore and to be humiliated. It's so strong that again, I feel like I might break down sobbing or that I might have another orgasm.

"I....I....the bag...." I stammer out, trying to talk like a normal person. I try to find the strength and courage to tell him that if I do what he says then the bag will for sure fall because there'll be no way to hold it as it is too wide. That if that happens, I'll be naked and people will see. Furthermore, the cops most likely will be called and I'll have to tell them what happened.

"Put your fucking hands up, bitch," he warns and instantly both of my hands shoot up as if a gun is pointed at me. The moment I do, I feel how the bag loosens and falls some, clinging to my sweat due to a bit of sweat. I can feel the way it wants to fall, the way it is telling me it will fall sooner or later.

"There you go. Now, for old times sake, bark for me again," the evil bastard says, an evil smile appearing on his face. He again stares me directly in the eyes and no where else as he wants to see my will break. That he wants me to feel the power he holds over me. That what he did has nothing to do with my body at all.

"Ruff, ruff," I say, my face bright red as I'm made to do this even through I hate it, hands in the air and wearing a damn garbage bag. To this, he laughs. It's a cruel and mean laugh, but I can tell it's a real laugh too. He's loving this.

And then the man turns and walks towards his house. Says nothing else, but turns and walks away. Within a few moments, he opens the front door and goes inside. Inside, I see a light turn on in some room in his house, letting me know that he isn't coming back out anytime soon. He's done with me.

Stunned and light headed, I start to walk towards the sidewalk as I am finally free. I feel my bare feet move from the wet grass to the harsh, hard concrete as I step on it. As I walk, my hands are high in the air and the bag flaps with the air as it passes.

In a dream-like trance, I begin to walk home. Whenever I have really good sex, I tend to be in something of a daze for a bit, but this time, I fear I might be like this for days. The intense feelings and humiliation I've felt. It feels like something inside has changed. Like I've found something I didn't know I needed.

After several steps the garbage bag starts to slip some, showing that the movement of me walking makes it lose its' cling. With the slip, more of my cleavage can be seen, to which the outline of my bouncing breasts can clearly be seen. They threaten to bounce to the point that they will come out completely. I know if I keep on walking with my hands up, the bag will surely fall and I'll be exposed. But what can I do?

I keep walking, now coming across people. As it is very late now, the large crowds are gone and all the kids are in home and probably in bed with just the late teens and adults out partying. As I knew would happen, many turn and stare at me without saying anything.

The drunker males smile wide thinking that this is some sort of special Halloween costume. Most of the women glare as if I'm trying to outshine their own sexy costume or something. But a few of the women turn away quickly, with them having a very strange expression, almost like they know what this feels like cause it's happened to them. But no one, I repeat no one asks if I need help. I think that's why he made me do this, as instead of looking like a victim, I look like a whore.

Staring forward as I walk, I keep on walking, wondering if that evil man is watching me. Will he see if I lower my hands? Will he care if I asked to borrow someone's jacket to help cover myself? Would he do anything for me disobeying?

Not wanting to find out, I keep walking like this, hands up and the bag about to fall. Even now as I feel my pussy still throbbing from him fucking me, I feel that strange dark tingle inside me that loves this. That loves this fear and submission even when I'm far from him. The dark arousal that actually wants someone to come and yank the bag off me and take me back to him.

As I walk, I begin to wonder what he would do if I came back...tomorrow.