Halloween Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the girls, a tall brunette, taller than me, asks me a question.

"Oh my gawd, is this your car?" She asks.

I turn around and see Caitlyn headed towards the house.

I turn towards the girl, who is now surrounded by at least five other girls.

"Yep, bought it today. Excuse me, I need to go get my friend." I say. The girls all gawk at the car. I jog to catch up with Caitlyn, who is now entering the house.

I walk side by side with Caitlyn. As soon as when enter the huge house, the scent of beer hits me.

"Rant, I've got a friend who's dying to meet you." She says, looking around the house. I follow her into the kitchen.

"Alexis!" Caitlyn yells.

A beautiful Mexican girl turns around, and smiles wide. Shes got braces, and soft face, deep brown eyes, and dark brown eyes. Shes wearing a sexy maid outfit.

Of fucking course.

I trail my eyes down her sexy toned thighs, down to her white strappy sandals. Her pretty toes painted white. Something about a girl with skin like hers having white painted toes is hot as hell to me.

Her cleavage presents itself proudly. Her tits jiggle as she walks. She embraces Caitlyn with a hug. A guy walks up to me from behind me, and stands to my side. I turn towards him, and he's dressed like Tarzan, but built like Zac fuckin Efron. I mean, this guy is BUFF! He's at least 6 foot 5, legs for arms, and he's about as wide as bus. I turn towards him, and I look up at his face.

Oh fuck, he looks pissed off. He cocks his head to the left about an inch.

Then he speaks.

"Is that your sick-ass Camaro out front?" He asks with a huge smile.

...whew...

I regain my shrunken posture.

"It is, why?" I ask.

"Yo, you got like... twenty girls takin' turns takin' spread eagle selfies on the hood bro."

He laughs.

I start for the door, and when I get out there, I see two smokin' hot blondies making out on the hood of my Camaro, surrounded by a dozen other girls. One of em has got her hand in the others pants.

I walk to the car, and approach the girls.

"Don't dent my hood, please." I say, walking up to the car. One of the girls turns towards me.

"This is your car?" She asks, drunk.

"Yeah." I say. The girls that were watching the two blondies make out start whooping.

Then one of the girls on the hood speaks.

"Show him your appreciation girls."

All at once, the girls pull their shirts up, showing off their tits.

Damn.

I approach one of the girls, a short blonde who's dressed as Repunzel. I grab her right tit, and she bites her lip. I back up, and I pull out my phone.

"Mind if I get a pic?" I ask. The girls whoop. I hold my phone up, and take a pic, the girls all smiling.

"Hang on." I hear from closely behind me. A blonde girl stands to my side. This girl is borderline beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Charity." She says with a smile.

"Rant." I say back. The girl holds out her left hand, and starts tracing my shoulder and chest with her finger. She's not dressed for Halloween. White shirt, blue jeans.

"If you let me in your car, so I can have some fun with my girlfriend, I'll let you see my pussy." She whispers, pulling herself into my chest, and looking into my eyes.

I couldn't decline even if I wanted to.

"Be my guest." I say. She quickly reaches down, unbuttons her pants, and unzips them. She looks around for a moment.

"You know what, follow me." She says, taking my right hand in hers. She leads me into the house, and up the stairs. She opens the door to a room, and walks in.

I follow, and closes the door behind me, and locks it.

She walks to the bed, and starts undressing. She pulls her shirt off over her head, and throws it on the floor. She unstraps her bra from the front. Her perky tits stand proudly.

She kicks her white sneakers off. Her blue eyes lock with mine for a moment. She pulls her jeans down, and kicks them off. Her white lace panties look wet on the crotch.

I walk towards her.

"I don't usually do this, but you're cute." She says.

"I won't complain." I say back.

"Now unbutton your pants, I wanna blow you." She says kneeling down.

I've never met a girl like this before, damn.

She gets down and places her face just inches in front of my crotch.

I unbutton my pants, and she gasps when my cock slaps her in her face.

"How long is it?" She asks, wrapping her hand around it.

"Nine." I respond.

She licks the tip of my rock hard cock, then looks into my eyes, and shoves half of it into her mouth, and I feel the back of her throat. She gags. I entwine my fingers into her smooth blonde hair. I feel her tongue play with my cock. I pump in and out, and she makes small noises. Her right arm reaches down to touch herself.

"Oh shit." I say. She opens her mouth wide, and sticks her tongue out. She bobs her head to meet my thrusts. I watch my cock slide in and out of her warm mouth. She's obviously given head before. I thrust into her mouth and her moans get louder. I have to shush her.

She closes her mouth tight around my throbbing cock, and she sucks. Her tongue plays with my cock with each thrust. I feel myself getting closer to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum." I say breathless. She pops my cock out of her mouth to respond.

"Cum in my mouth." She demands, before sucking the life outta me through my cock. I squeeze her hair, and thrust a few more times, feeling the warm wetness of her mouth surrounding my cock. She makes gurgling noises as I hit the point of no return.

I shoot my first rope into her throat, and she gags again. Its only been about five minutes, but it feels like I shot days worth of cum into her stomach. I hold steady, and my cock flexes in her mouth.

As my orgasm passes, she pops my cock outta her mouth, then looks up at me, mouth open, and empty. I grin.

"Good girl." I say, buttoning my pants. She stands up. I squeeze her tits, which are rather small, but perky. I take out my phone, and snap a picture of her and her little tits.

"I'm sorry, but how old are you?" I ask. Better safe than sorry.

"I'm 32." She responds, turning around to grab her shirt.

No fucking way is she in her thirties. I thought she was one of the teens here.

"Bullshit." I say. He holds her hand out for phone. I hand it to her.

"Really, I'm 32. Honest." She says with a big smile. She pulls her panties to the side, and takes a pussy selfie. Her pussy is incredibly wet, its literally dripping.

——————

I'm sitting on the couch, drunk as hell. Caitlyn is sleeping beside me, resting her head on my right shoulder. The party is still going on strong. I watched Alexis decline some guy's advances, which was pretty fucking funny.

Caitlyn apparently isn't used to staying up this late.

No, she's not drunk.

But before she passed out, she whispered into my ear that she was my new girlfriend.

I'm sitting on the couch, my arms are up on the headrest, and I'm just listening to the music, bobbing my head and occasionally sipping my vodka from my red Dixie cup.

Alexis comes up to me, and sits down beside me, with her body facing me.

"Hey Rant." She says with a wide smile, her braces greeting me as well.

"Hey." I say back.

"So, wanna head upstairs?" She asks, her deep brown eyes look tired and hyper at the same time.

I'm surprised by her sudden question and enticing demeanor.

"You mean...?" I ask. She bites her lip with a smile and nods her head. I know its just the alcohol talking, its liquid courage, as you may know. There's no way a girl like Alexis would want anything to do with me, I'm not that attractive, my only attribute is my football body and thats about it.

"Let me carry Cait to my car, I'll meet you back here." I say standing up. I wrap my arms around Caitlyn, and I pick her up, exactly how I did when she sprained her ankle.

"When you get back, go up the stairs, down the hallway, then open the pine door on the left. That's where I'll be." She says, turning around towards the stairs.

I head out to the car, and after a quick examination, I find no dents in the hood. I open the passenger side door, and I set her down. I reach down by her sexy-ass feet, and pick up a pair of pink panties left by one of the girls. I turn around to throw it on the ground, and a guy pops up behind me, holding his hands out, huge smile on his face. I hand him the panties.

"Enjoy bro." I say smiling. He holds the panties.

"Fah brew." He says back, and turns around and runs away, into the house. Damn I think he wins the 'Drunkest Guy' Halloween award. He's fuckin swigged.

I look back to Caitlyn, who is still sleeping, and also snoring slightly. I reach down, and in a creepy, foot fetish-driven action, I caress her right foot. Her feet are softer than they look, and that's saying something. I get my fingers under her arch, between her foot and the sandal, and I feel the sole of her foot. Damn, man. Caitlyn has got some borderline incredible feet. Soft as hell, and sexy as hell. I get a mini-boner. I decide to stop, and my fingers slide across her arch and the top of her foot. Damn those feet are immaculate.

I stand up, and quietly close the door.

Next Stop: Alexis.

I stop outside the pine door, and I grab the cold metal knob, and turn it. I slowly open the door, and sitting on the bed, is a butt naked Alexis. She stands up.

I step into the room, and shut the door behind me, and lock it with a small click. She beckons me over to her with a finger. Her pussy is clean shaven, and her tits are perfect. I run my hands down her waist, and she comes in like a magnate to kiss me. She dives tongue deep into my mouth, and I do the same. I jolt, when a hand squeezes my dick. She squats down, and undoes my pants. Sliding my jeans down to my ankles. I step out of them. She pulls my black underwear down, and same as before with Charity, my dick slaps Alexis in the face. In fact, it kinda pokes her in the eye.

She laughs, as do I. She licks my shaft, eyes looking into mine. I go to take the leather jacket off, but she stops me.

"Leave it on, take everything else off. Please?" She asks. I step out of my underwear, and kick them across the room.

"Oh, one more thing, before I suck that big dick of yours." She says, jerking off my dick with her little hand.

"What's that?" I ask, putting my hands in her hair.

"Heath Ledger did a better joker." She says quickly.

Before I can argue, she swallows my dick, taking almost the whole thing into her mouth. Her mouth is bigger than Charity's. Charity took half and I felt the back of her throat, but Alexis is taking all but one inch. She doesn't gag.

She violently bobs her head, lubing up my cock.

"I'm pretty good for a sixteen year old, aren't I?" She asks, popping me out of her mouth.

I have a heart attack and stroke at the same time, and quite possibly an aneurysm.

"What?! Your sixteen?!" I ask in a panic, stepping away from her. She laughs.

"No, I'm fucking with you." She says laughing.

"Don't do that." I say. I approach her. "How old are you anyway?" I ask. She laughs again.

"Eighteen." She replies. I look down, and because her legs are spread in a squat, I can see a small rope of her juices hanging down from her pussy. Her clit is also visibly erect.

"Let's get back to business." I say.

——————

Her small size five feet slowly slide up and down my lubed cock. She laughs at the new experience.

"This is, SO weird." She says with a laugh. I wrap my hands around her feet to help with her pumping.

"You actually like this?" She asks, reaching her right hand down to play with her pussy.

"Hell yeah." I say back. Her tits jiggle as she pumps. My cock popping in and out of her smooth arches is driving me insane. Her eyes roll back.

"Sensitive?" I ask. She smiles.

"You have... NO, idea." She says laughing. She moves her feet to wrap her small white capped toes around my hard cock.

"How's that?" She asks.

"Perfect." I say, breathless.

"Uh-uh. Don't you cum yet, I'm not done with you." She says with a sexy dirty grin. She takes her feet off my cock, and straddles me in a squatting cowgirl position, feet digging into the bed. She reaches down and slaps her clit with the head of my cock. I reach down, but she slaps my hand.

"I'M in charge, footboy." She says with a naughty, dominating but yet desperate look.

She positions my cock in her opening, and her lips part. She slides down, and I slowly enter her tight wet pussy. She moans, and goes as far down as she can, leaving about two inches of dry dick. She's insanely wet. She moans, and her head goes back. Her hands slam onto my chest, and she leans forward. I grip her sides, and we begin momentum. I slowly come out, then back in. She's so tight I'm afraid I'll hurt her. Her legs tremble some. She speaks in a quiet shaky voice.

"Oh yeah. It feels so good." She pushes my chest, and starts going up and down with more speed. Her tiny pussy grips my cock, not wanting me to go anywhere. I glance at her face, and I become transfixed on her facial expression. Its like a cringe, but with ecstasy. Her nose is scrunched up, and her eyes are shut tight.

"You okay?" I ask. She quickly places her left hand on my mouth, and quietly whispers.

"Shh-sh-sh. Just, let me..." She grinds my cock, and I feel her tighten around me. I clear-white liquid seeps out around my cock. Her head flies back, and she screams, her knees click together, and she squirts onto chest and belly.

"Whoa shhh." I whisper. I let her lay motionless, cock still inside her slippery pussy. Her legs open a little, and I see her clit is pulsing. She's still cumming. Her mouth is still open wide, and she's shaking. I start to pump in and out, and her head moves, and we make eye contact, her deep brown eyes lock with mine. I slowly slide my cock in and out of her pussy, which trembles with every one of my movements. I pick up my speed, and she lays down on top of me. I reach down and grab her ass. Her breathing is slow. I slide my cock out of her pussy, which still doesn't want me to leave. She twitches, then collapses beside me to my left. I stare at her chest and erect nipples as her breast rises with every breath. She stares at the ceiling. We sit for a few moments, then she turns and looks at me, with a small smile.

"I've never... had one like... that before." She says, reaches her hand over to touch my face.

Breathlessly, she speaks again.

"I think... I love you." She says. My heart skips a beat. It's the alcohol talking, gotta be. Before I can respond, she speaks again.

"I'm sorry you didn't cum, but I'll jerk you off with my feet if you want."

"Whenever you're up to it." I say. She slowly lifts herself up, and sits between my legs. Her feet up, and she sets her small smooth soles on my thighs. She runs her feet across my legs, and then grips my hard wet cock with her soles. She starts pumping vigorously, her tits start jiggling again.

"I love you too." I say. Her eyes widen, and then they melt. She stops pumping for a moment, then resumes her pumping. I can pass it off as the alcohol tomorrow.

Her soles feel incredible, sliding up and down my cock. I feel and urge hit, and I know I'm about to cum. She notices, and squeezes her soles harder around my cock. My hips rise some, and my cock turns red. I shoot a rope about two feet, and it lands on her face. The second rope hits her tits, as well as the third and fourth. The rest of the cum landing on her legs, but mostly her feet. She stares at the pool of cum between her feet. I grab my phone, and start taking pictures of the scene. First the cum on her feet, then her legs, chest, and finally her smiling face. As soon as I put the phone down, she starts licking up the cum, using her fingers to get what landed on her face, chest and legs. She picks her right foot up, brings it to her face, and starts licking the cum off her soles, arches and from between her toes. Same for the other foot. She's treating my cum like an exotic beverage, making sure not to leave any behind. She grabs my phone, and starts typing. I tilt my head up.

"What are you doing?" I ask, avoiding a coma.

"Giving you my number, footboy." She says quietly and with a dirty grin.

——————————

Me and Caitlyn walk into the living room of my apartment. I flick the lights on as she sits down on the couch. I managed driving drunk. Somehow, I didn't wreck... Or, get pulled over. Caitlyn sighs a sigh of relief. I toss my keys onto the kitchen counter.

"Thanks for the invitation." I say, heading towards to couch. She smiles wide.

"I'm glad you could come." She says, locking her hands behind her head. I sit beside her on the couch.

"What did you think of Alexis." She asks, eyes still closed. I stand back up, needing some water. I head towards the kitchen.

"Nice girl." I say. She giggles. I open the fridge, and reach in to grab a cold Fiji water. I shut the door, and start twisting the cap. It pops off, and I start drinking like I've never had water. I slowly walk back towards the couch, still gulping the water. I'm probably gonna be hungover in the morning. I sit down.

"Did you and Alexis get it on?" She asks, opening her eyes, and facing me.

"What?" I ask, cocking my head the right a little.

"Alexis told me what you guys did. She told me you were incredible." She says, biting her lip. Her eyes look tired yet wide awake.

"She uh, did most of the work actually." I say back. Caitlyn turns her body towards me. Shifting to her right side.

"It got me wondering." She says quietly. Her right foot comes up, and lands gently on my crotch. I reach down and lay my hand on her smooth foot.

"Damn their soft." I say, using my thumb to trace her arch.

Her other foot comes up to land on my lap. I unstrap the left sandal, dropping it on the floor. I undo the other sandal, and I toss it across the room. We stare into each others eyes. With great speed, we charge each other. Our lips connect. Our kiss is intense. Her tongue invades my mouth. We stand, and start undressing each other, trying to prevent our lips from disconnecting. Her shirt comes off. I kick my shoes off, and I reach down, and I run my hands up her thighs, to the waist of her skirt. With all my strength, I tear it. She laughs and screams at the same time. Our foreheads connect, and we breathe heavily. Her skirt falls to the floor. Her orange panties present themselves, and so does a wet spot on her panties. She reaches her hands inside my shirt, and tears it off as well. No time for buttons. She reaches down as my shirt falls off of me, and starts unbuttoning my pants, then unzips them. My dick is bulging in my underwear. She gently lays a hand on my crotch. I grab her bra from the front, and I tear it. Her breasts stand proudly in front of me. Perky, perfect. She yanks my underwear down, and my dick shoots up. She quickly kneels, and stares at it for a moment, before licking the tip. She massages my balls with her hand, then sticks the tip in her mouth, licking it as she does so. She looks me in the eyes, then she plunges half of my cock into her warm mouth. Her only other free hand reaches down to rub her pussy through her panties. She starts bobbing her head. I entwine my fingers into her hair, and I hold the sides of her head she she struggles not to gag. She opens her mouth wide, and sticks her tongue out, and I start pumping my cock into her mouth. I glance down to her hand, and find it rubbing vigorously in small circular motions. I slow my pumping, and I grab her by the sides, and toss her onto the couch. She hits her head and dies.

No, I'm just kidding.

I toss her onto the couch, and she laughs. She sticks her feet up, and I grab her orange panties, and slide them down her legs, and finally off her ankles. She spreads her legs, and I stand over her. Her pussy is soaking wet, and that little landing strip constructed of dark, trimmed hair sends me into overdrive. Her clit pulses. I reach down, and slap my dick onto her clit a few times. Which each slap, she seizes up. I grin, and she laughs. I put the tip into the opening, and I slowly slide my dick into her hot pussy, then lean back. I grab the soft soles of her impeccable feet, and I rub them as I pump slowly. She moans quietly, and reaches down to slowly rub her clit. I stick my thumbs under her soft toes, just in time for me to feel them curl. Her eyes close, and I pick up my speed. Her moans echo in my head. I pump with speed now, and she enjoys it. She smiles wide with an open mouth. I take her left foot, and bring it to my face. I smell the soft sole of her foot, before planting a kiss right in the middle. I stick a couple of her toes in my mouth.