Halloween Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like sucking my toes?" She asks between moans. I pop her big toe out of my mouth.

"They're just perfect." I say, attacking her toes once again. They wiggle in my mouth.

I look down, and watch my dick slide in and out of her hot wet pussy. Her pink clit begs attention. I look up, and her hands are busy squeezing her tits. Not wanting to let go of her perfect foot, I reach my left hand down, and I use my thumb to press her clit, and rub it in small motions quickly. She instantly moans, and I feel her pussy tighten around me.

"Like that?" I ask. She shakes her head and moans.

"Yeah..." She whispers. I continue my thrusts, slowly gaining more speed. Eventually, I'm pounding her.

The couch is shaking, and so are her feet. I suck her toes and hold her soles with my thumbs, and she keeps moaning, but trying to moan quietly after midnight in an apartment isn't easy. I pull out, and stand up, offering her my hand. She accepts, and I carry her to the bedroom.

———

The feeling that I so longed for; the feeling of her feet wrapped around my dick, has now been presented to me.

Her toes are wrapped around my cock, and she's giggling.

"I love the feeling of your cock between my feet." She whispers. She's rubbing her clit as she jerks me off. She leans on, and spits on her feet. She turns around to show me her ass, and she tries to give a reverse footjob. At first, she had trouble, but then she gets the hang of it.

Her arches wrapped around my cock starts driving me insane. I hold the sides of her feet, placing my thumbs on the underside of her toes. Her ass jiggles as she jerks me with her insanely sexy feet. Her soles scrunch when she jerks me. I look closely at her pussy, and I notice a small drip of grool seeping out to greet me. She backs up, and hovers her ass over me, and I direct my rock hard member into her tight wet pussy. She rides me in reverse cowgirl. Her ass slaps my lap, and the feeling is incredible. Her pussy grips me. She brings her feet onto my chest, and I hold them as she bounces on my cock. She stops, takes a short breath, then shakes violently, and lets out a violent moan.

"Oh- ohh- OOOHHHHMM!" Her moan is sexy, and different than any other moan I've ever heard. She stops moving for a moment, the only sound in the room being her breathing. She turns around, cock still inside, and rides me cowgirl.

"One more." She whispers. Her hands land on my chest, and she grinds my cock. I feel the cum from her pussy coat my cock in another layer of lubricant. Her pussy lips are red hot. I hold her waist as she grinds my cock back and forth. Her pussy grips me again. She leans in and kisses me. The feeling of being inside her is absolutely amazing. Our tongues play with each other. We disconnect.

"Oh my god... Please make my cum." She begs, driving me mad. I rub her clit with my thumb as I thrust my hips to meet hers. She flings her head back, and her legs hug my thighs. She squirts a little bit, and moans again. Her pussy contracts around my cock. Her head comes back down, and we make eye contact. She seems dazed, but its just her orgasm taking its course. I feel my cock pulse, and that signature feeling of orgasm greets me.

"I'm gonna cum." I say. She jumps off and kneels on the floor. I stand over her, and I jerk my cock, using her pussy juices as lube. I feel the urge in my balls as they tighten. I feel it coming. She opens her mouth wide, and I shoot a huge rope across her face and partly in her greedy mouth. The second rope does the same, only this time it lands in her hair. I shake as I cum on her pretty face. She wipes the cum of her face with her fingers, and starts licking. I shoot another few ropes into her mouth, to which she swallows. She's smiling so wide, she really enjoys this. She swallows the cum I shot into her mouth with a giggle.

—————

I lay in bed, in pitch black, my fingers locked behind my head, and she's asleep, resting her head on my chest. The ceiling fan spins on high, making the room cold. I stare into the pure darkness, and I realize, just how much I love life, and Caitlyn. Her head and left hand resting my bare chest empowers me. I feel invincible.

Hey, I think I like Halloween now. I'm actually looking forward to next halloween.

Or, maybe Thanksgiving? ;)

Damn, I love life.