Halloween Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath to steel myself for the next moment I looked up at him and gave a little kiss to the head and then licked the whole shaft from top to bottom. He moaned and pushed his crotch towards me a little. Smiling at that I slowly took the whole head into my mouth and then the whole shaft. As his pubic hair touched my nose I gagged a little and sat up for a moment until I recalled a trick my girlfriend used when she went down on me. I wrapped my hand around the shaft to shorten the amount I'd have to suck. Slowly I sucked, my head bobbing up and down on his cock. He thrusted his hips forward and back in synch with me until, with a shove and a shudder I got my first taste of cum. I swallowed every drop like a good woman would and then while continuing to stroke his still slightly erect cock I got back on the couch and began kissing him again. He pulled me up on to his lap and started kneading my ass while kissing me and then lifted my arms up over my head to pull my mini dress off.

Seeing my gorgeous purple lingerie and full breasts made his cock perk up again quite nicely and so helping me to my feet he led me by the hand into the bedroom. I sat down and took his cock into my mouth again before he gently pushed me back and then went to his dresser and pulled out some lube and a condom. He explained his ex-girlfriend liked anal sex and so he had the lube from when they dated. I told him I was just glad he had it on hand. Sliding a condom onto his now fully hard cock he pushed me back and slid my panties down off and onto the floor. Lifting my legs he smeared a bit of the lube onto my ass and then slathered it onto his cock. He asked me if this was something I really wanted to do. I didn't want to think about it since I hadn't done anything but try and enjoy what was happening so far. To answer I just leaned back and spread my ass cheeks. Fuck me Mike I begged.

Slowly he rubbed his cock against my tight hole until finally he slid in and I groaned with the pain and pleasure of it. Slowly he filled my ass until he was finally buried to the hilt. A few seconds of agony later I sighed as the feeling turned to a wonderful full feeling. With great gentleness he began sliding his hot thick cock in and out of me. Within a few minutes he was frenetically pounding away at my ass as I stroked my hard cock and thrust back against his cock. With a few more strokes I finally felt a dam burst behind my eyes and then felt myself start to cum. Oh god yes I screamed as Mike continued to pound his cock into my hungry ass. Finally with a yell he started to orgasm and I felt hot jets pulsing into the condom. He slowed down and then leaned down to kiss me. Thank you so much Gabrielle. That was wonderful.

We both lay there for a while until I realized how late it was and stood to go get dressed. He stood with me and gave me a kiss as I pulled my panties up. He followed be back to living room as I put my wrinkled mini dress on and then gave him another kiss before getting ready to call a cab. He told me it was no problem getting a ride which made us both laugh. I waited while he slipped on some pants and a t-shirt and then we got ready to leave. As we drove to my house he asked if he'd ever get to spend time with Gabrielle again. I told him at least once a month Gabrielle would love to spend some time dancing and drinking. When we pulled up in front of the house my car was the only one there and I asked Mike to walk me to the door. We got to the door and shared another kiss when my phone rang. I answered and my girlfriend said hello. She was making sure I made it home ok. I told her I was just getting in the door now. She asked if I won, I told her nope didn't win the contest but I did have a fun night, as I said this I gave Mike's cock a nice squeeze. She told me she'd be stuck at the clinic until at least 10 am at the earliest. I told her I was sorry and that I'd see her when she got home.

Feeling Mike's cock made me want to feel it deep inside me again so I led him inside and then turned and got on my knees and unzipped his pants. Pulling his still slightly sticky cock out I slid it into my mouth and start frantically sucking it wanting to taste his sweet salty cum again. He pulled me and then started stroking my cock through my panties while kissing me. He knelt down and licked my panties and then pulled them aside and slid his mouth onto my cock. Pushing me against the back of the couch he sucked me until I was rock hard. I knew I needed to feel that cock of his in me and quickly grabbed some of my own condoms I slipped one on him and then bent over the couch. Not passing up an opportunity he grabbed my hips and slid his way in. He fucked me until I almost passed out from the pleasure and pain of it. I felt another orgasm ready to burst and then felt myself start coming as I screamed out in perfect ecstasy. With a mighty thrust he pushed his way deep into me and then filled that condom with cum.

Pulling out he pulled his pants up and then helped me stand. Giving me one last kiss he told me to call him. I promised I would and then walked him to the door. I did eventually call him and now Gabrielle and Mike play together as often as possible. I eventually told my girlfriend everything and now she helps me plan outfits to wear and helps me make sure to look as hot and slutty as possible whenever I go play with Mike. Last week Mike wanted to try dressing up and he looked pretty good too, so tonight it's Gabrielle's first time with Michelle. I get to be on top tonight too :) I'll be sure and try and get some pictures of the two of together, either at the drag bar we go dancing at or else me riding that tasty thick cock of his.

12