All Comments on 'Halloween Hotwife'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Still a whorewife skank whore the day after Halloween too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How any husband could suddenly without warning experience this and just accept it is beyond belief.

Side note how any slut thinks that her well-used trashy cunt can be a reward for the husband is unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another arsehole fucking up a marriage. So the writer gets off fucking married women and fucking up a marriage. Im sure your momma is proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mark and Whitney are finished. She'll be moving into Jason's within a few months. No, she doesn't love Mark and she isn't doing it for him. She wants a real man, not a wimp and that is Jason.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

Can i get an address? I want to move into her neighborhood. Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Cheers. Frankie

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

Stories like this one that are told from the other man’s perspective are better than stories told from the husband’s or wife’s perspective. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another slut with a diseased cunt. Hotwife? More like whore.

I doubt Mark wants anywhere near her skanky hole. They'll be filing for divorce in less than 60 days. Just stupid.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Long set-up but great pay-off. Loved it!

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Wimp Mark smiled to himself. He could now dump this bitch with a clear conscience. He had already called his lawyer to serve her at 6:00 PM tomorrow. That would stop or at least delay her "trick or treat" visit to Jason . He didn't want her interrupting Jason's "home invasion" that would leave him paralyzed from the waist down with a side of mashed balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

actually, hardly any, if any at all, nurses wear "nurses outfits" any more- they all wear scrubs- which are NOT sexy cowboy100

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Loved it when she took control of the hot wife scenario away from hubby

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

She was dressed in the maid outfit, then this “ I turned Whitney around and unzipped the back of her nurses costume that was basically around her waist.” One goof but an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

there's a reason wives cheat on cucks. Because they're lame, pathetic, and 99.9% of the time, closeted gay men to begin with. pathetic.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

Women have their fantasies, too. Let her play it out with her flirting without hiding it, and she'll let her husband do the same. When she's tired of playing, she'll settle down, knowing who pays the bills. As long as she lets her husband play until HE'S tired, no harm done.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, where will this story eventually end? And who will it end with?

slide64slide64over 1 year ago

Wow, this was a really great story! You have real talent. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. I caught the same gaff as MC MaineNudist, did, the slutty maid suddenly became a nurse, then back again to slutty maid. Other than that, it was a great story. Fucking the neighbor's wife is ok with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the anonymous moron who posted below that this is “NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!” …We’re you born retarded or do you have to work hard at it?

This absolutely fits into the description of the Loving Wives category. Are you really that stupid that you spout off without even reading the category description?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hot. My wife and I attended a Halloween party when we were younger as a doctor and sexy nurse. You wouldn’t believe how hot she looked and how many guys hit on her. She didn’t get fucked by anyone though…….THAT night.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wife plays hotwife and husbands finally realizes he has been a homosexual living in denial all his life.

So much originality here, such a shiny new story that not been done to death here, a thousand times already.

Clearly a serious amount of thought and effort went it such a fabulously crafted Husband coming out story.

Congratz!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it when these ignorant idiots post these negative comments and it shows just how stupid they are. Take the nut job down below who posted …”I doubt Mark wants anywhere near her skanky hole. They’ll be filing for divorce in less than 60 days.”

Can you seriously not separate fictional stories from real life? Are you that stupid that you can’t understand that the story only goes where the author decides it will, not where you wish it would?

This imbecile little troll that posts all of these is only amusing himself, and demonstrates to the rest of us his diminishing brain cells on a daily basis.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Fascinating that it has a 4 on day one. That usually doesn't happen

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

Nice story. Need to work on dialog. People don’t talk in complete sentences, especially when alcohol and fatigue are involved. I do volunteer editing, if you want another pair of eyes and perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

knock the bitch up.

verb411verb411over 1 year ago

New fan off this writer and I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. LOVE it. My kind of wife sex story. Gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

Whitney is a keeper. Period. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Frankenstein1962 - about 9 hours ago

Can i get an address? I want to move into her neighborhood. Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Cheers. Frankie

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am re-posting one of the comments:

"Lifestyle66 - about 9 hours ago

Women have their fantasies, too. Let her play it out with her flirting without hiding it, and she'll let her husband do the same. When she's tired of playing, she'll settle down, knowing who pays the bills. As long as she lets her husband play until HE'S tired, no harm done.

Great story."

🙈 🙉 🙊!

★★★★★★ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVE it! 5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

jmm999jmm999over 1 year ago

What's the deal with these anonymous category police? (below).

Of course it's a 'Loving Wives' story you moron.

We have a wife. She gets some loving.

The category is NOT 'Loving Wives Who Only Have Sex With Their Husbands".

Try and grasp the concept of A Life.

Then get one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope she wakes up and drops the cuck. But yet again the cuck just open her side of there marriage. Hope he love a pussy full of someone else cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story…..I hope there’s a few more chapters to this. She has had his big cock now. She’ll want it all the time now, even without hubby’s permission. You will have some good pussy for next few years. I hope he eventually talks her into going off of birth control, that is if she’s even on it to start with. It’d be great for him to knock her up with a child for her & her husband to raise.

I don’t know why all the haters & porn police can’t grasp the Hot wife lifestyle. It goes on more than most people realize.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

Incredibly hot. The build up to the sex is great. Would have liked to have read more about Mark's efforts to overcome his reluctance to accept and embrace his kink. I would suggest an editor. The errors detract from the flow and arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

isn't it sort of suspect that every single one of Iammweasel's comments mention homosexuality? Its obvious that he only has cocks on the brain and can't stop himself from thinking or posting about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC posted that she's still a "Whorewife skank whore" the next day. Sounds like he's posting from experience. It's kind of funny when these wimpy little pricks try to be all macho online. I'll bet his little peepee gets stiff when he acts like a man, rather than the loser who lost his wife to a true man and now spends his life dedicated to posting his gay ass comments on fictional stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

is anyone else noticing a pattern in the comments here? Every story like this ends up with a bunch of really dumb negative remarks from the same accounts. i'm beginning to believe that they are all written by one person. if so, I feel sorry for them. that must be a sad and lonely existence. I read stories in other genres and none of this goes on.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I didn't expect to like this story, but I did. There was no belittling of the husband that usually ruins cuckold stories. Sense in the beginning part of the story Whitney and Jason, talking on the porch and spoke about a threesome. I half thought that after they fucked in the kitchen, Whitney or Jason would have invited Mark upstairs to join in the fun. I'm sure Whitney would have enjoyed some extra attention and it would have relieved some of Marks concerns. Besides if you are invited to use someone else's wife at least make certain to offer to share. That's just being polite. 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A simple fantasy....It's not pretending to be anything else.

This is a weird site, writers and readers rake themselves was at too seriously.

Then there is a guy who constantly reminds critics that it is a silly Porn site, then he feels the need to put (not so) subtle political stereotypes in his story as if that will advance his cause.

Come on people, GET A LIFE!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very sexy story, realistic too. There were a lot of spelling mistakes that would be easy to solve with an editor/ proof reader. There’s always that “be careful what you wish for” thing going on with the hot wife fantasy something that’s sexy to imagine isn’t guaranteed to still be sexy if it happens.

Love the story though. The anti cuck brigade are ridiculous, it’s like they deliberately track down wife sharing fantasies just so that they can leave rabid comments. Life’s too short for all that hate.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Well done. Hot and entertaining. 5*

bacchus420bacchus420over 1 year ago

Loved this story. Well written and kept me interested. Hoping we get continued stories with these characters, even though this was a competition entry.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

The Alps have peaks … A voyeur does peeks. In some fairness, the author used BOTH for the latter. More than too many other such errors were noted. But nothing as bad as Sweetie doing a French Maid change into a Naughty Nurse outfit in the middle of being roistered.

My guess is that Hapless Hubby had essentially promised John Sweetie’s HotWife debut. However, it was hard to believe Hubby would have waited 15 years to come out of his Cuck Closet.

3*

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 1 year ago

watching my wife fucked in front of me is so emasculating, esp when I am also in CFM heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Halloween is one of those times where lots of fucking . The role play minds are always going . Lots of cheating on Halloween people feeling sexy , men extra horney because of sexy reveling outfits and of course drinking. Remember in late teens at a bar with a a bunch of hot drunk married moms in costumes having fun get felt up dancing loving attention of our younger crowd . The offer all panties on the vip table no paying for drinks which they happily did. Every guy fingered every pussy through the night . They all stroked each cock . Keyed on one who didn’t remember until after a quick fuck in the men’s room with a bj to finish in her mouth . Told her please tell Mary and Mike I said hello, two of her four kids . That sobered her up fast. Graduated with him two years earlier. A quick switch her sister was now hanging with me and two hours and a few more shots she went and was dped in the car by two other friends. So those long girls weekend, consistent girls night out or odd changing work behavior chances are she’s fucking someone else

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

Not bad! As a writer though, I could help but notice some spelling errors. I’ll guess you couldn’t find an editor, just like me. So, she was in the maid costume, but when he takes it off, it’s the nurse costume?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, nicely focussed on the wife and her lover. Would have been nice to hear more from them about how they felt, but an enjoyable read spoiled by many errors. If you use Word or Google Docs you’ll get most of them, and Grammarly would get most of the rest. Every error stops the reader to check they’ve understood. Please learn “you’re” and “your”.

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

Excellent. Doubts, hesitations, on both sides. Mark gives her the anklet, but she rarely wears it. Perfect. From her bags, "by accident," the very erotic costume falls out in front of the neighbor, with stockings and heels: brilliant. Mark was perfectly calm as long as it was his friend John, then he starts stammering and repeating himself when he realizes Whitney has chosen someone else: perfect.

Hesitations, doubts, uncertainties, weaknesses, slowness (between when he confesses a fantasy, and when she enacts it).

Excellent.

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922over 1 year ago

Please continue this one itvwasvso good. I hope her husband has small cock. That would be so hot

mlektm50smlektm50sover 1 year ago

I'm soaked. This is a great story. Thank you for sharing.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 1 year ago

Great story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She squatted and took my enter cock in her mouth. Her gab reflect went off a number of times."

Um, what's a gab reflect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"So how is the party arraignments coming?"

Arraignment is a formal reading of a criminal charging document in the presence of the defendant, to inform them of the charges against them. In response to arraignment, the accused is expected to enter a plea. -- Wikipedia

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very hot erotic story !

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Such a hot story!!!! Would love to read about her visit on Halloween with naughty nurse costume.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did you unzip the back of the Nurses Costume when she was dressed in a maids costume.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently, being a pathetic cuck makes you illiterate as one of the side-effects of that particular mental disorder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had a Halloween party. Everything was fine until I couldn't find Betsy my wife and Mark a high-school friend of mine that was separated from his wife Janice. She was a real test to live with I thought. Back to the party. I started looking for Betsy. Trying not to be obvious. Well I found both them together. Betsy I could tell was drunk. She never drank that much. I was totally pissed I would have bet that Mark had been pushing drinks on her all night. He was feeling her up and she was just kind of standing but sitting on a shelf away from the crowd. Now Mark was a big black guy probably 250 and 6ft 3 or 4.I am 5ft 7 and 155 but that was my wife that he was messing with. I figured that I was going to get my butt kicked but here we go. I said hey asshole I said it's time for you to leave and make sure not to come back. Well I didn't say that he was smart. He said hey buddy just having a little fun with your little slut. I kicked him so hard in his side that it hurt my foot. Thank goodness that did knock the wind out of him. He was gasping for air and said what the f*** I is just going to have some fun that's all he said and I hit him in the jaw so hard that I thought that I might have cracked a knuckle. He went to the ground after that. I grabbed Betsy and took her around to the garage entrance and took her to our bedroom room and put her in bed. She was mumbling about she needed to get back to the party and entertain the guest. I said stay here till you sober up. Shewas asleep in a heart beat. I tended to the party. A couple of guests asked where she was and I said she had a little too much to drink and was laying down for a bit. I took her some coffee. I woke her and she asked how she got in bed? I said she had drank too much and I put her in bed. O man I feel like heck I'm so embarrassed. I said drink the coffee and if she felt good enough she should come back out to the part but do not drink any thing with alcohol. That's for sure. She did come back out and some of the friends teased her some and she apologized. Mark had left apparently. I never seen him again for a few months and then I thought the asshole was going to start trouble with me but he didn't. No you see there happened to be another guy that Mark had hitting on his wife and that guy I thought was going to kill Mark. Two of his buddies pulled him off of Mark and took him away saying that Mark wasn't worth going to jail over. Later that week Betsy asked have you seen Mark around? Yes as mater a fact I seen him get his butt kicked pretty bad I laughed. That rude of you to laugh at a friend getting hurt. I said no the asshole deserved it. What do you mean he deserved it? Just what makes you think that he deserved it. He was messing with the guys wife and most men won't tolerate that kind of stuff. Besides it wasn't the first time that a husband beat the dumbasses butt. What do you mean? I said if you must know look at these pictures. I showed her the pictures of him and her together and the video of him on the ground and me telling him to leave and never come around us again. That almost put her in shock. She said OMG I'm so sorry was I that drunk I swear I didn't even know I aloud him to touch me why haven't you ever told me. I knew that you didn't even know what you aloud because I figured he got you drunk and took advantage of you. I'm thankful that I became aware that you were missing from the party soon enough before anything else happened. OMG I'm so sorry. I said I know. Let's just forget it and move on. We have and we make sure nether drinks too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to reading their follow-up encounters. At least one for each costume.....Thanks!

Mason_HawkMason_Hawkabout 1 year ago

The first thing about being a writer is to have a good story to tell, (check)

Next you need characters we understand (check)

Then you need to keep the reader immersed in the story

This is where you are getting the criticism

The outfit changing mid story jerks them out of the moment and they get upset

Wrong words and misspellings do the same thing

I say keep going and work on this, you have a good start

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmmmm *5*... Incredible...!!!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

*5*,,... Interesting..!!

NylonLinesNylonLinesabout 1 year ago

I really like this story. I enjoyed it so much. There are some hiccups that interrupt my reading, that might be changed by a good proof read. The largest, that had me searching backwards is the costume change during the party. I thought I missed something.

Fonz71EFonz71E12 months ago

Loved this story

tralan69ertralan69er11 months ago

@Anonymous

"She squatted and took my enter cock in her mouth. Her gab reflect went off a number of times."

Um, what's a gab reflect?

She wanted to talk but realized she had a mouthful.

anifreikanifreik11 months ago

Apparently Mark doesn't know the difference between a hotwife fantasy and a cuckold fantasy. Guess he's going to learn.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it, got me so wet. I think I’m going to start planting this fantasy seed in my husband’s brain, who knows? maybe I’ll get to have a Jason too? I would love to have another mans cock inside me while my husband watches him impregnate me with his seed. Thanks for the story and my new fantasy that I’ll be working on with my husband 😘

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fun story....I didn't notice a lot of the errors they talked about, maybe you corrected them in the passing months. I like the perspective of the other guy. My wife has been an actual hotwife for over 45 yrs, we have been married 46 yrs. I met her when she was 22, she was definitely not a virgin. She was very flirtly and had very large tits they she loved to show off. We ended up having sex on our first date. I later found out the she had sex with at least 8-10 other guys before I met her (she didn't remember the exact number...LOL) I didn't ever mind her flirting and teasing other guys since she always came home with me and screwed. We got engaged and she stopped flirting as much even though I told her it was ok. She would always like to read the stories in Penthouse about the girls playing with their boyfriend/husband and another guy. This also turned me on.

It was at a Halloween party that she first became at Hotwife.....she was a nurse and he was a knotty priest....(only a rope and the knot concealed his 9" cock)

rem503rem50310 months ago

Having a sexy neighbor is a wonderful thing for a man with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Spelling errors like gab instead of gag, or arraignment instead of arrangement are easily understood and when there are few of them, they aren't a problem. However switching from the French maid to the nurse costume in the middle of a sex scene shows lack of focus by the author and detracts from the story. Otherwise a pretty good story. I liked that the husband had thought out his wife being a hot wife with his friend and he was mentally prepared for that, but he wasn't prepared for her to reject his friend and choose her own partner. The resulting confusion and apprehension on the part of the husband was excellent. There were flaws in logic of the party, the invitation, the neighborhood, etc but they can all be overlooked because it's the author's story and some fictional leeway is needed in a story of this type. Good job.

PennyAwfulPennyAwful10 months ago

I give the story 5 stars. The story itself was very good, and that's the main thing. There were spelling issues and the already commented upon mid-story costume change. I figure Whitney was re-written to be a maid instead of a nurse and that spot was missed.

I liked the story being from the bulls point of view instead of the usual cuckold/wittol's. I also like that Whitney claimed her own agency in fucking Jason instead of John.

I'd like to know more about Mark. Does he still want his wife to be a hot wife? Did he get over the shock of seeing Jason fuck his wife? How does he feel about Jason living so close? I hope he comes around to loving it. None of them would ever want to move away.

The dialogue was good and flowed well. It was helpful to have Whitney explain her propensity toward flirting. It made it believable that she was kinda sorta into the hot wife thing, but unsure if she'd like the reality.

I like to have my own writing edited by somebody else. No matter how many times I reread my own writing, I read what I intended to write, not what I actually wrote.

Loving wives is a tough category--brings out haters. I can never figure out why. Doesn't it mean more willing women for them to, no-strings-attached, fuck? I think it's a case of, to adapt from Shakespeare, "Methinks the haters dost protest too much." I think they're just dying to be cucked Or even more likely, finally find their first girlfriend willing to put up with their retched breath and bed wetting.

DoubleduttyDoubledutty8 months ago

Adult fun. What more is there to say. As long as everyone is on board.

DebbieXDebbieX7 months ago

The story is quite hot and apart from a couple mixups withe costumes near the end I still gets 5 stars.

Looking forward to part 2 and their Halloween fuck.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver6 months ago

Fantastic story with a great concept. There was a mistake at the end with "costume," but otherwise a great start. Do you think the nurse will show up at Mark's next night?

QuantockQuantock5 months ago

Once the writer went from maid to nurse outfit I gave up. If this was your first attempt, good try.

ZambonilordZambonilord4 months ago

Definitely make sure you edit in the future. There were several spelling errors and then suddenly it's the nurses outfit around her waist. But the story was very hot. Good build up too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hopefully you will gives the story regarding the neighbourly nurse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous