Halloween Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was no problem." I replied.

"So what are you? A mobster?" Whitney asked.

"Yes. I felt like being a bad guy tonight!" I joked.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Whitney asked. "We have Jell-O shots!"

"Really? Are they good? How strong are they?" I asked.

"I've had three, so I would say yes, they are good. They aren't super strong." She answered.

"Three?" I asked.

"Yeah, one of Marks friends has been super aggressive with me so far tonight. I'm trying to be polite and not tell him off. A little alcohol seems to be helping." She said.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I replied.

"It's okay. I can handle myself. I'm not as mad at him as I am at Mark. Right before the party started, he told me about telling his friend he wanted him to fuck me tonight. Now his friend is expecting something he won't be getting. He has also grabbed my ass about three times." Whitney told me.

"You want me to say something to the guy?" I asked.

"No. I can handle myself." Whitney said smiling. "Besides, with my ass basically showing I'm surprised he has been the only one to grab it. I kind of don't mind it being grabbed, I just wish it was someone other than him grabbing it."

"Oh really. Who is it you want grabbing your ass?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's just the alcohol talking, but I wouldn't mind you grabbing my ass." Whitney said giving me a playful look.

"You do like to flirt, don't you?" I commented.

"Yes, I told you I love to flirt. I do flirt more when I've been drinking too." Whitney said as she turned her back to me and slightly stuck out her ass. "Well, are you going to?"

Without breaking eye contact I reached down with my right hand and grabbed her left butt cheek. Her ass was very tone. I felt her for a moment or two. My fingers worked there way under the side of her panties.

"You have an amazing ass!" I said.

"You like it huh." Whitney replied.

"Yes." I said.

"Well, let's see how much you like it." Whitney said as she turned towards me and put her hand on my cock. "Fuck! Now that's what I like!"

"Really." Was all I could manage to say.

Whitney stood inches from my face. I wanted to kiss her. My hand was still around her and on her ass. Her hand was stroking up and down on my cock which was already very hard and getting harder by the second.

"I love to feel a big cock like that get very hard because of me." Whitney said very close to me in a seductive voice. "I told Mark that if I was every going to do his hotwife fantasy, it would have to be with a man who has a large cock."

Whitney let go of my cock and walked away. I just stood there wondering how many guests just watch that. Nobody seemed to be paying much attention to us.

The night went on and Whitney stopped by a few times to see how I was doing. For the most part I made small talk with the other guests. I was really just killing time until I could talk to Whitney again.

"Maybe it's best John goes home." I heard Whitney tell Mark.

They were in the kitchen talking. John was Mark's friend who was being aggressive with Whitney. The party had basically ended and it was only John and I left.

"I told him he could spend the night." I heard Mark say. "He is probably to drunk to drive home anyways."

John was sitting in a recliner and about to pass out. He apparently had a great deal to drink. Maybe it was the thought of being with Whitney that made him overdue things.

"Hey, so your friend, the guy dressed as Captain America, is passed out." I said walking into the kitchen to talk with Whitney and Mark.

Mark was sitting at the kitchen table looking down. Whitney was standing in the kitchen next to the kitchen counter. I went and stood closer to Whitney.

"Thanks. It looks like he will be sleeping in that recliner then." Whitney said.

"It looks like a comfy recliner, I'm sure he will do just fine there." I joked.

"Mark, please don't be upset." Whitney said. "I'm just not ready yet."

"Whitney, we don't have to discuss this in front of our neighbor." Mark said. "I'm sorry Jason. It's just a personal conversation."

"It's okay. I understand." I replied.

"I'm okay discussing it in front of him. It's okay." Whitney said. "I mean, come on honey, I dressed half naked in front of the guests. It's not like I'm not open with things."

"It's fine. We don't need to discuss it. Another place, another time." Mark said.

"I think it's okay to discuss in front of Jason. He doesn't care. He also saw John's hand on my ass and saw him chasing me around the party all night." Whitney explained.

"Hey, no judgements from me. Whatever makes you two happy is all good with me. It's not my place to judge." I told them.

"See, he doesn't care." Whitney told Mark.

I could tell Mark really wanted Whitney to fulfill his hotwife fantasy with his friend John.

"Like I said. No judgements from me. We all like what we like." I told them.

"So Jason, Mark is down because he wants me to be a hotwife." Whitney said.

"Whitney, he doesn't need to know all this." Mark said.

"Jason, what do you think about that?" Whitney asked.

"Well, whatever you two like and are into, I think it's great." I answered. "You were wanting that to happen tonight? With the Captain America guy in there?"

"Yes, that was the plan. Mark wanted me to be with his friend John." Whitney said.

"Whitney, please. Our neighbor doesn't want to know all this." Mark replied.

"The thing is, I just wasn't feeling the chemistry with John." Whitney said as she turned away from Mark and faced me in the kitchen.

"I can understand that. A person likes who a person likes." I commented.

"It's not that I don't want to do this hotwife fantasy, it's just that I don't want to do it with him." Whitney said.

Mark continued to look down as he sat in a chair at the kitchen table. Whitney walked up to me and we were face to face. She grabbed my cock like she did earlier.

"Mark, I always said if I was going to do this it was going to have to be a man with a large cock." Whitney said with a pause. "Well, Jason has a large cock!"

Whitney turned away from me and walked back towards the kitchen counter to make eye contact with Mark who was sitting kitchen table across from the counter. Whitney put her elbows down on the counter. She spread her legs and stuck her ass out at me. She was basically inviting me in. I had a clear view of her sheer panties and I was getting turned on.

"I don't know." Mark said. "I imagined this going a certain way."

Mark was still looking down. I walked up behind Whitney and put my hand on her ass. Whitney didn't move. I think she completely expected me to do this.

"I've been parading around half naked all night and now I'm horny. I want to fuck." Whitney said. "Will you let me fuck Jason?"

Mark immediately looked up and saw me behind Whitney. He froze. He didn't say a word. His eyes looked at me, then her, and then back and forth.

"Well? What do you think about that?" Whitney asked.

Whitney stood up and had her back in my chest. My hands were at her waist. Her hands were rubbing her body. I was so hard. I couldn't take it any longer. I moved my right hand to the front of her. Only the sheer panties were between my hand and her pussy.

"Mark, please answer." Whitney said.

"I don't know." Mark said in a low voice.

I rubbed Whitney's pussy over her panties with my fingers. Her hand grabbed mine to assure me she didn't want me to stop.

"Oh god!" Whitney said in a low voice. "I'm so fucking turned on"

"Are you wet?" I whispered in her ear.

"Why don't you find out!" Whitney replied.

I put my hand down the front of Whitney's panties. She had a smooth, shaved pussy. My fingered explored the outside of her pussy for a moment. Whitney put her arms by her sides and reached back slighting grabbing my pants. She squeezed my thighs.

"Mmm...oh fuck!" Whitney said as my fingers entered her pussy.

"You are very wet!" I whispered in her ear.

I began finger Whitney as she leaned back into me and her hands squeezed down even harder on my thighs.

"Mark, we need to decide. Can I fuck Jason?" Whitney asked. "I mean, oh fuck. Mmm. Mark, he has his fingers in my pussy."

I could tell Mark was in shock. I think in his mind he wanted this, but when the event started to happen, he wasn't sure what to do. I wasn't sure if he wanted us to go further or stop. He wasn't answering. I wanted Whitney so bad I didn't want to stop and wait for him to answer.

"I don't know." Mark answered again.

"I thought you wanted this?" Whitney asked.

Mark sat in silence as my hand was in Whitney's panties and I was fingering her pussy. I kissed her neck. With my other hand I felt her breast over her maid costume.

"I want you so bad!" I told Whitney. "I have to have you. I'm going to fuck you right here in front of your husband!"

I took both hands and pulled Whitney's panties down to the ground. She stepped out of them and kicked them over to the other side of the kitchen. Mark's eyes followed her panties. Sitting in total silence, he just stared at her panties lying on the floor in the corner of the kitchen.

"Jason, I want you to pull out the big cock of yours!" Whitney said loud enough to make sure Mark heard her.

I unzipped my pants and dropped them and my underwear to the floor. With both hands I reached around Whitney and pulled her top down. Her breasts fell out. She was still facing Mark with me behind her.

"Oh god, you are so fucking hard." Whitney said as she reached behind her to grab my cock.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" I asked Whitney.

"Mark, please answer. You wanted this, remember. This is your fantasy." Whitney told him. "If you want me to stop, say something now."

Mark's started rubbing his cock over his pants. He never said a word, he just slowly touched himself and watched Whitney.

"Oh god, Jason!" Whitney yelled as she bent over and my cock pushed up against her pussy from behind her.

"Mark, fuck, the tip is in me." Whitney yelled. "Oh god. Fuck me!"

I pushed my hard cock up inside Whitney's pussy. She was so incredibly tight. Whitney was leaning over the kitchen counter. Her hands were on the counter and she was facing Mark who sat about ten feet away at the kitchen table. Her high heels made her the perfect height to fuck as she bent over.

"Fuck, you are tight!" I told her as my cock started moving in and out of her.

"Oh god Mark, he's fucking me!" Whitney yelled out. "Holy fuck. Oh fuck."

Whitney moaned in pleasure as she looked towards Mark. I grabbed Whitney's hips and fucked her harder and faster. Whitney started to lose control. The top of her body laid down on the counter. She kicked up one of her heels. She was standing on the tip toe of her other heel as I fucked her against the counter.

"Your cock is so fucking big. Fuck, it feels so good." Whitney said now looking face down into the countertop. "Fuck, I'm about to cum!"

I reached up and grabbed Whitney's hair with my hand. I took a fist full of hair and pulled back. I didn't pull back hard, but enough so she was facing Mark again. I wanted Mark to see her face as I made her cum.

"Oh god. Jason! Don't stop. I'm close. Harder! Oh fuck!" Whitney started to yell.

I felt Whitney start to cum after a few more seconds. Her body almost gave out after getting very tense for a moment. I slowed down and let her catch her breath. I left my hard cock inside her. I let go of her hair and grabbed her waist.

"Can I taste you?" Whitney asked.

"Yes!" I replied. Whitney turned around and faced me. She squatted and took my enter cock in her mouth. Her gab reflect went off a number of times.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, you are just large." Whitney answered. "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Stand up." I told her.

"Okay." Whitney answered.

I turned Whitney around and unzipped the back of her nurses costume that was basically around her waist. I took the costume off her and tossed it on the floor. She was standing in front of me wearing only back thigh highs and black heels. I was behind Whitney and my cock pressed up against her ass. I kissed her neck. My hands felt her naked body. First, I touched her breasts, and then I fingered her pussy.

"I want to cum inside you, but not your mouth." I told her.

"Okay." Whitney said

"Where do you want me to cum? In your pussy or in your ass?" I asked.

"Mmm...I want you to cum in my pussy!" Whitney answered.

I turned Whitney around, lifted her up , and sat her on the kitchen counter. I moved closer to her. She wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock pushed up against her pussy.

"I love the feel of your body!" I said as I moved in closer to kiss her.

My hands grabbed her ass and pulled her close pushing my entire cock deep inside her. I felt Whitney's heels on my ass. Her arms were around my neck. We started kissing more. Her tongue was inside my mouth. My right hand grabbed the back of her head as I kissed her more passionately.

"Oh god Jason. You cock feels so fucking good." Whitney told me. "Your the first man besides Mark to fuck me in the past fifteen years!"

"I want to start fucking you all the time. Maybe I should take you home with me and have my way with you the rest of the night." I told her.

"I would like that. Oh fuck. You are going to make me cum again. Oh god. Fuck!" Whitney started to yell.

"Keep going. I'm close myself." I told Whitney as she moved her hips faster and faster.

"Ohh. Mmm. Fuck!" Whitney yelled with her nails buried into my back. Her legs were locked hard around my waist.

Whitney came again. Her second orgasm was more intense then the first.

"Cum in me!" Whitney screamed.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her hard onto my cock and came deep inside her. I held her tight against me as I emptied every drop of cum I had inside her.

We kissed for a few more minutes. I didn't want to stop. I seriously considered picking her up and just taking her home with me.

I had forgotten Mark was even there for the past little while. I noticed him still sitting in the same spot. He still had a look of disbelief. Whitney walked over and sat in his lap.

"Are you good honey?" She asked.

"I'm okay." Mark answered.

"Thank you so much for this." Whitney said kissing his neck.

"Whitney, maybe you should take him upstairs." I told her, implying that maybe he wanted his turn to fuck her now.

"You want to go up to the bedroom?" Whitney asked Mark with a big smile on her face.

"Yes, I would like that." Mark replied.

Whitney grabbed his hand, still completely nude except the thigh highs and heels, and led him towards the door to leave the kitchen and up towards their room.

"Goodnight Jason. Thank you for a great Halloween." She said pausing at the doorway.

"Actually, tonight is Halloween eve. You just had your party tonight. Tomorrow night is Halloween." I said.

"That's correct." Whitney said.

"So tomorrow night I expect you to come trick or treat at my house." I said.

"I might just be able to do that." Whitney saismiling as she realized what I was wanting.

"Tonight I had a maid. Tomorrow night I want that naughty nurse!" I told her.

"Consider it a date! But for now, I'm taking Mark up to the bedroom to give him the fuck of his lifetime!"

12