Halloween in Roanapur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stroke my cock for me," he said, looking down at me. "I want to see those pretty little fingers wrapped around my cock."

"It's big." I musta sounded a little stunned as I eyed his cock, and it was big. Actually, it was huge, and now I was a bit nervous, because yeah, well, I could fake a whore real good, but I didn't actually have a whole lot of experience with cock's this size, even if I liked a good fuck as much as the next girl.

"Do it." His voice wasn't quite harsh, but it was commanding, and his eyes stared down into mine. "Do it, china doll," he said again, grinning. "Here." He reached down, took my hand, guided it to his cock. His fingers clasped mine on his girth and he was so thick, my finger and thumb didn't come close to meeting around him.

"It's easy, isn't it?" He grinned. "You know what to do," he added. "Now do it."

I looked up at him, and I held him in my hand, and I did know what to do. My fingers began stroking his cock, slowly, and I knew he was enjoying what I was doing. Enjoying my fingers stroking him to a rigid steely hardness, and he wasn't the only one that was excited. I was too, and that excitement was growing, the way it always did when the guy was wearing cowboy boots.

Yeah, weird, I know, but that went back a few years, quite a few years, and I was hotter and wetter by the second, just about panting now, and any second, I was just gonna moan out loud, and I couldn't wait. I didn't want to wait, and I sorta turned and backed towards his bed, drawing him with me.

"Oh yeah, china doll," he smiled, watching my hand. "You're doing real good." He looked down at my delicate olive-brown fingers, so tiny on his massive white shaft where I stroke him. "Trexy, huh. Cute name."

I didn't say a word, just looked down, looked down at that massively long and thick cock I held in my hand and I watched my hand stroking him, that huge cockhead pointing up at me. I watched as his big white hand slipped between us and cupped my sex and his hand wass so big on me. Huge, covering me and his finger pushed into me, huge and thick.

"Nnnnhhhhh," I whined, biting my bottom lip as his finger penetrated me, sliding up inside me.

"Such a tight little pussy," he breathed, looking down at me. "Pretty little tits too," he added. "I love those cute little tits you Chinese whores have." He grinned, and he lifted me up and back, onto his bed, moving over me.

"I want some of that tight little china doll pussy right now, Trexy." One of his hands closed over mine where I was still stroking him, and he moved over me as I spread my legs wide for him. He guided his cock towards my sex and my heart pounded. Thumped. His cock was huge and I'm scared, but he's wearing those cowboy boots. Cowboy boots do it for me every time, because that first guy, that first special guy, he wore cowboy boots, and Morty's cockhead brushed my sex and I shivered in response. It was going to happen, I knew it was.

"Oh yeah, you like the thought of Morty's big hard cock fucking 'ya, don't cha, ya little whore?"

"Yes," I moaned, looking up at him. I did, but it was the cowboy boots that did it for me, and he called me a whore. I liked that, I liked him calling me a whore. That's what that first guy called me, way back. He called me a whore, and for him I was, for that first special guy, the guy that took my heart, coaxed me into his bed, took my cherry, popped me, stiffed me for Mr. Ong's meth, and Mr. Ong's money, and then he told me to fuck off, and he broke my heart.

I'd gone back to his apartment. I'd taken the meth back, I'd taken the money back, a lot more than he'd taken from me. I couldn't take back my broken heart, but I took his life instead, because I'd loved him, and I'd trusted him, and he'd betrayed me, and he'd broken my heart, so I put a bullet through his, and the asshole, he'd never break any hearts again.

Took his cowboy boots too, because I did want something to remember him by. My first souvenir cowboy boots, and it was those cowboy boots that'd attracted me to him in the first place.

I'd been as wet and as hot and as slippery-ready for him as I was for Morty now, and that huge cockhead brushed against my sex, brushed me where I was so wet and hot and slippery and I melted on him as his hand closed over mine, and he rubbed his cockhead up and down my slit. My knees fell even further apart, and I wasn't exactly anything like a virgin now, but still, the size of him scared me because it was so big, and my body was burning, on fire, alive with sensations as Morty smiled down at me.

"Oh yeah, china doll." His voice was low, filled with desire. "Move your knees back for me. I want you to open wide for me, baby." It turned husky. "You're going to need to be wide open for me."

Hesitant, timid, fearful... well, not really, but he liked that look, and I was excited, I did as he wanted me to do. I drew my knees back, my feet lifted into the air, dangling, and I offered myself up to him. I was scared of his size but my sex wasn't. My sex wanted him and I was so wet, so sensitive as he brushed his cockhead against me, exquisite friction where he parted my labia a little with his swollen cockhead.

"Further back, china doll, further back. Move those knees all the way back, as far as you can." He smiled as I did as he asked, drawing my knees back until they brush his ribs, my heels trailing against his hips and my hand was stroke stroke stroking his rigid length and he was steely hard beneath my fingers and his hand was almost gentle over mine, encouraging me, and I knew it was going to be good.

"Morty..." I gasped, and okay, I was a little scared, and my heart fluttered like a bird's.

"Relax, china doll," he breathed, and he smiled. "It's going to happen, you don't have to pretend to like it. All you have to do is take it."

He took his hand away from mine, brushed my hair back from my forehead, and my hand was still holding him as he pushed against me and I guided him, his cockhead parted my labia and he was pressing hugely against my entrance. His cockhead pushed thickly. It didn't slide into, it thrust, it bludgeoned, it rammed, and my knees clasped his ribs tightly as I opened to him, and he pushed and pushed and pushed, and I stretched and stretched and stretched.

"Oh, I like that, china doll," he breathed, and I knew it was happening. His cock, and he smiled down at me and he knew. "You've never had a cock this big before, have you, china doll?"

"No," I gasped, my back arching, and my hand clasped his cock, and I knew I was going to have to take it.

Any second now.

"You're going to now," and he pushed harder still. "Oh fuck, yeah," he groaned. "You're one tight whore," and he reached down and took my hand from his cock, placed it on the bed above my head. "I'm gonna stuff your hot little Chinese pussy full of big fat cock and fuck you 'till you can't walk."

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned as his weight came down on me, his hands pinned mine to the bed above my head and he was pushing against me, not stopping, I was opening, stretching and I knew I was going to take his cock. All the cock I could take. Maybe more than that even.

"Ohhhhhh." I stretched for him and it didn't exactly hurt. I wasn't a virgin, but he was so big, and my eyes were wide, my head arched back, my knees clutched at his ribs and I juddered and whined wordlessly as his cockhead entered me. Just his cockhead and it really was huge.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh." Morty's cockhead stretched me, and he was enjoying me. "So fucking tight," he breathed, and I was. I knew I was, because he was so big.

"Ohhhhh," I sobbed, juddering. He was so big in me, huge in me, pushing against my channel walls where he was inside me and he was moving a little now, gently pushing inwards, easing himself back, pushing inwards again and I shuddered again, knowing I'm taking his big fat cock, and it's bigger than anything I've taken before.

"Oh yeah, china doll. You are so soooo fuckable, you cute little whore," he breathed, and his cock pushed deeper, stretching me inside as he took more of me with every movement, not pausing now, sliding steadily, in and out, in and out and I was wet and hot and tight on him as he moved and the size of him. There was fear. Anticipation. Sensation. His cock inside me. Sliding through my entrance. Pressing against me inside.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhhh." I sobbed with every movement inside me. His cock was huge. So huge. Rigid. Steely hardness. It slid into me, eased out, stretched me everywhere inside, stretched me where our bodies joined and the sliding friction of his movements was exquisite. My back arched upwards, my knees clutched at his ribs, my feet kicked helpless in the air as he worked his huge cock deeper and deeper inside me, stretched my sex around his girth, around the rigid thickness of his big white cockshaft.

"Oh yeah, you do like that, don't you, china doll" he breathed. "You like my big cock and you're going to take it all for me tonight," and he just kept moving in me, easing his cock in and out, in and out and with every inward movement his cockhead thrust a little deeper, a little higher inside me, stretched me, opened my channel to take him and with every movement my breath puffed out, I gasped, juddered, clutched at his hands, and I knew what I was going to do.

I was going to take it all. All of his big fat cock. As often as he wanted to give it to me.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhhh." Oh Jesus, he was huge. He really was. Huge and thick and hard and my entrance was stretched wide around him, I was completely open to him, at his mercy and he was taking me, moving in me, deeper and deeper inside me and I looked up at him, hypnotized by that white skin, his face, his head still wearing that cowboy hat, the bulk and weight of his body against my body, his weight solid on me, against me. Moving on me. In me. More and more of him inside me and what was inside me is big and hard and it was made to fuck me.

It fucked me. He fucked me. Steadily. On and on, and my climax was coming, I was almost there, and then it was, and there was no stopping as it crashed through me.

"Ohhhhh.... Ohhhhh...ohhhhoohhhhohhhhhh." I wailed, feet beating and kicking at the ceiling, and I bucked up against him, my hands clutched at him, and that climax swept me up and away in a cataclysmic tidal wave of sensation that filled my head with colors and almost blacked out my vision with the sheer intensity of that pleasure as he came inside me.

His cock throbbed, spurted, he groaned, he crushed me down onto the bed and he filled me with his cum as I sobbed through that aftermath,

"Well, fuck, china doll, you either fake it really good, or you had a good one," he grinned, a couple of minutes later.

"Jesus, that was a good one," I moaned, sort of collapsed on the bed. "Can we do it again?"

"You wanna take a shower first, honey," he said, after we'd done it again, and we were both smiling. "And when you come back, I wanna fuck that hot little ass next."

"Want to take a shower with me?" I said, smiling, because I did feel good. Really good. First fuck in three months, and I'd really needed that, and I didn't mind at all that he wanted to fuck my ass. I liked that too. Liked it rough, sometimes, and now was one of those times, and I sorta wondered how many times he could do me. Yeah, I was gonna enjoy staying here, even if it was only for tonight.

"You go start the water, china doll. I gotta make a call, 'n I'll come join 'ya."

"You bring that cute little ass back to bed as soon as you're all cleaned up, honey," he said, fifteen minutes later, still smiling, and he sorta slapped my ass as he left me to it. I didn't clean up right away though, because I did like the sight of that big cock, so I sorta watched through the crack between the bathroom door, and the door frame, and yeah, well, my heart sank, but I was kind glad I'd looked, because his cock wasn't what held my attention now.

Nope, it was those handcuffs, a knife, and some sorta gauze pad that he pulled out from that bedside cabinet, and he was pouring stuff from a small bottle into the pad, and I had that sinking feeling, because there could be two things going on here. One, he knew who I was, and he was gonna turn me in, or he was gonna try and get what I'd stashed away for himself, and hey, this was Roanapur.

I was fooling myself if I thought anyone here wouldn't, and I never tried to fool myself. Not since I was about three years old, and I'd thought my Mom loved me or something. Turned out she loved that shit she stuck in her arm more. Two, he was one of those guys that liked doing the nasty to a girl. And hey, this was Roanapur, and I was fooling myself if I thought no one here would do anything like that. There were a lotta sick bastards in Roanapur.

I watched him, and I smiled, coz there was one more sick bitch in Roanapur now, and I never did this to guy's I liked that, you know, toed the line. But when they crossed it, oh yeah, what's good for the gandar is good for the little goosey, and Monty, he'd just crossed the line. I'd met a few guys like him. In my line of work, that happened all the time. Didn't bother me unless it was me they had their eyes on, and for some reason, they always figured because I was small, and delicate, and okay, cute looking, and chinese, that it'd be easy.

They never did figure that I'd survived in this line of work for a long time, longer than most of them, and before then? Well, let's just say my parents disappeared when I was five, and it'd been Revy who looked after me, and my life'd been a real hard school. By the time they figured that out, it was too late. Too late for them, that is.

Well, 'ol Morty, he wore cowboy boots, and me, I smiled a big happy smile. Hey, souvenir time.

"Morty," I said, smiling as I walked out of the bathroom, and I did feel lovely and clean after that nice long shower, and of course I'd taken one of my bags into the bathroom with me. A girl should always take precautions, and I hadn't picked up a gun yet, but there was always something.

'Yeah, honey," he said, lying back on the bed, and he was big and hard again..

"I got some lube here. If you wanna fuck my ass, it'll make it easier for you."

"Jesus, Trexy, honey, you know how to get a guy going, doncha, you hot little china doll. You bring it here, and I'll make it real nice for you, too."

Yeah, well. Heard that one before, and he was gonna be real nice for me, alright. He really was, and I smiled, like I was small and a little excited and frightened, because I knew he'd like that, and I got that tube, and I undid the cap.

"Here," I said, kneeling down next to him, squeezing it onto his cock with both hands, and yeah, he was already big, and hard, and he was looking forward to this, I could see. "Rub it all over with both hands," I whispered, all tremulous and scared, and I'd squeezed a lot of it on, and he rubbed it over himself with both hands, eagerly, and he was really big alright. Big and hard, and it seemed such a waste, but what else could a girl do when a guy had a knife and handcuffs and a gauze pad with what I guessed was something to put me out of it under his pillow?

"What the fuck?" he said, tugging, 'n his hands wouldn't come free. "What the fuck is this stuff? What'd you put on me, bitch?"

"Oh dear," I said, looking at the tube, eyes wide and all surprised. "Oh my goodness. This is the wrong stuff."

"Owwwwww," he howled, because he'd tugged, hard, and that superglue wasn't letting go. Surgery, or ripping the skin of his dick, those were the choices here, and there's not too many guys willing to rip the skin of their dick. Not even if it's a life or death alternative.

Go figure.

Guys! What can you say?

"Life's a bitch sometimes, Morty," I said, using my own voice now, the hard-assed New York bitch voice, opening his nightstand drawer, and sure enough. Handgun. With a suppressor. Picked it up, and Jesus, what was this? A Norinco 1911. Cheap fucking shit, but I worked it, and it was loaded now, round up the spout, and I flicked the safety off, because he was starting to swing his feet off the bed and sit up, and we couldn't have that, could we. No no no, we could not.

Looking that 1911 in the eye, he froze. Guess he knew it was loaded, and I gestured, and he lay back down. I slid one hand under his pillow and yeah, cuffs. And that knife, and next to where the gun had been sitting, there were a few little toys. The sort of little toys I figured the Siniloa Cartel or the Flying Dragons would wanna use on me if they caught up with me, which was why, when you got down to it, I was in Roanapur, and running.

"Who sent you?" he asked, and he was sweating. "Chang? Balalaika? That asshole, Van der Merwe? It's Chang, isn't it..."

"Why would they send someone after you?" I asked, interested, because it sounded like the right people were interested in him, and I'd heard about Balalaika. Mr. Chang had mentioned her, and so had Revy, that one time I was here before. Hotel Moscow. Ex-russian Spetznaz, gone over to the dark side, and I wouldn't want to tangle with them. Not the way they sounded. The game they played was way above my league. Spetsnatz, they were real professionals, and if he thought they were after him, maybe he had no idea who I was, and he was just after some funl. Wasn't going to help him, but it was good to know..

"Just tell me if it's Chang?" he grunted. "I got what I owe him."

"Where?" I said, flatly, tip of the barrel touching the tip of his nose, and drops of sweat were rolling off his forehead.

"In the ceiling," he said, gesturing with his head, and when I looked, I could see one of the tiles was slightly outa place. He moved, and his feet were kicking for me, but he wasn't anything like fast enough. I giggled, which was kinda a nervous habit of mine, and I stepped back.

Blaat.

Wow, the Norinco 1911 might be shit, but the suppressor was really good. He must've been using low-velocity rounds, because the kickback was way less than it should be.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh." Low velocity or not, that bullet was still fast enough to completely shatter his kneecap and his knee, and that scream. Fuck. I whipped the gauze pad out from under the pillow, slapped it on his face, and hammered his head with the butt of the Norinco, hard enough to half stun him, and whatever it was he'd put on the gauze, it put him out right away, and after I'd used a belt that was hanging over the chairback as a tourniquet, I sort of stood there, looking down at him, considering the options here.

Whatever he owed Mr. Chang was a good start, and I pulled one of the chairs into the bedroom from the dining table out there, and stood on it, pushed the ceiling tile up, and yeah, air con duct. Reached up, and there it was. Big bag with a lotta packets inside, a whole lotta them, and I got it down, put the tile back and used his knife to open the bag.

US dollars. Lots and lots of them, in bundles. Other stuff. Drugs, which made sense. Heroin, uncut, and let's just say I knew my business, so I knew, and I smiled. I smiled, and looked at the bed. I was gonna have to finish him off, that was for sure, but first...

Half an hour later, I had his credit cards, his pincodes, his bank account information, and a lot more cash, because he'd had more lying around. I had all that, and Morty didn't have any kneecaps at all. His hands, they were okay. Seemed he was attached to his dick, but he'd sorta been uncooperative enough that I'd used the cuffs on his ankles, and roped his neck to the head of the bed with some cord he had lying around.

Sorta pretty red cord you saw in Jap bondage movies, but it worked real good, and Morty and me, we'd had a little chat about, you know, the theory of relativity as it related to pain, accompanied by one or two less than theoretical examples. He was missing a coupla toes now, and he hadn't enjoyed losing them too much, and I'd sorta demonstrated what you could do with a little electricity in the air, and he'd been quite cooperative after that, because I'd been in this business a while, and Mr. Ong had taught me a thing or two, and Morty and me, we'd had a little chat about what else I could do if he didn't help me out here...