Halloween is Fun for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in ecstasy feeling all the sensations, Scott moved his finger to my anus. It is wet with my pussy juice he slowly pushed his finger into my butthole then he started moving it in and out. I sucked in my breath I moved my hands to the back of Scott's head as he fingered my ass and licked my quim.

My orgasm was building up I started yelling "Oh, god don't stop! Don't stop!" Scott began to move faster. I held Scott's head down as I had the most fantastic orgasm that I screamed as I came. Scott licked up all of my fluids.

Scott finished cleaning me up he stood up over me with a smirk and asked: "Enjoy yourself?" I started laughing, lifting my arms to him, he helped me slide higher on the bed then came down on top of me. We were kissing each other I could taste myself on his tongue.

I could feel Scott's erection against my leg, I know I definitely wanted more, and I can feel that Scott wants more. Scott readjusted himself on his elbows to line his cock up to my quim; he slowly slid his cock into me until our pelvic bones were touching. Scott just laid there for a minute before he started moving, in and out of me.

Scott was kissing me while he was thrusting his ass. I reached down to hold his ass feeling it flex as he pushes inside me. Scott put his hands on my breasts pinching my nipples. My god, he is making me feeling sensational.

Scott shifted to his knees spreading my legs wider to be able to get deeper penetration. I reached down to rub my clit as I was building into another orgasm. As I was cumming I squirted onto Scott's belly, he started moving faster and asked: "Where do you want my come?"

I yelled at him "Come inside me I want to feel all of you!" Scott thrust a couple more times and grunted as he filled me full with his load. He pulled out of me, and his cum ran down to my ass crack.

We both laid there for a minute slowing our breathing and letting our heart rates slow down. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to pee and clean out some of the cum. When I was done, I took off my boots, stockings and garter belt that I still had on to be more comfortable.

Scott was laying on top of the blankets, I crawled back on the bed and snuggled up to him, I put my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders to hold me. I was twirling my fingers in his chest hair; I put my leg over him to rub my pussy against his leg.

"I thank you, I haven't had an orgasm like that in years!" I informed Scott. He laughed and replied, "It was my pleasure, I hope to be able to give you many more."

We laid there and fell asleep; I woke up to being spooned by Scott, his cock was hard and resting in the crack of my ass. His hand is holding my boob, and he is kissing my shoulders. I wiggle my butt against him to let him know that I am awake and willing.

Scott reached around me to rub my pussy; he is rubbing his finger up and down my gash to make sure that I am wet and ready for his cock. He adjusts his cock to slide between my thighs to enter my pussy. It is a tight fit and feels lovely.

I pushed back against Scott as he thrusts in and out of me, his hand moved down to my stomach. We are grinding against each other between the thrusts, Scott shifted and lifted my leg high so he can push deeper into me.

I reach down to rub my clit as I am having yet another orgasm. Scott kept thrusting hard as I felt his cock get harder and warm as he came. He filled me fully again; he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. His dick stayed inside me until I moved and it fell out of me.

Scott shifted up to be higher on the bed, so he was spooning me again, he is holding me tight against him as I hear his breathing change and his grip on me loosened, I knew he fell back to sleep. I chuckled to myself knowing that the hold he has on me I was not going to be going anywhere too soon.

We both slept hard for the rest of the night. I woke up first; Scott was laying on his back still sleeping, so I slipped out of bed to the bathroom. I had to empty my bladder I felt like I was floating, I swear I peed for two minutes before I was done. Once I finished and cleaned up, I slipped on a short satin robe and went to the kitchen.

I am making coffee checking my phone for a text from Heather when I feel Scott's arm come around me to pull me against his naked body. He whispered in my ear "Let's go back to bed?"

I smiled and moved my neck so he has better access to kiss me, before I could respond he turned me around to face him and was kissing me passionately as he opened my robe. He put his hands inside my robe grabbing my ass cheeks.

Scott is pulling me to him to grind against me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him in closer, he spun me around, so his back is against the counter as we continued to kiss. I reached down to wrap my hand around his cock.

I started stroking his cock while we kissed, I broke away from his lips to catch my breath. I still had my hand on his cock, with a cocky grin on my face I started walking backward holding his cock leading him out of the kitchen.

Scott raised his eyebrows at me with a questioning look, then asking me "So what is it you want to do with me, Lily?

I replied with a cocky grin "Oh, sir I want to do so much to you that it would take to long to tell you, so I am going to show you."

We got to the bedroom and led Scott to the bed, let go of his cock and pushed him down. He flopped down to where he was leaning back on his elbows; his hard cock is laying on his left side. I went down on my knees as I lifted his cock and licked it up and down before I put it in my mouth.

I was sucking hard on his cock, tasting myself on it. I pulled off to kiss on his balls; I put one in my mouth to suck on then I switched to the other side. After a minute I moved back to his cock. I am sucking on him hard, and I can feel him on the verge of cumming, so I pulled off his cock.

Scott yelled at me, "Oh, my god why did you stop?" I just smiled at him and leaned my head back down to take his cock back in my mouth.

I am going up and down on his cock touching the back of my throat, I gagged a few times, and I started feeling Scott's cock begins to expand again, so I pulled off his cock again. Scott yelled "NO!" I was giggling.

Scott moved away from me and instructed me to get up on the bed on my hands and knees. I did as he told me too, then Scott came up behind me, spread my legs further apart with his knees. Scott spits on his hand, reached under me to wipe the spit on my pussy to make sure I am wet enough for him.

Scott slides his cock into me slowly; he was pumping in and out when I felt him insert his finger into my anus. I leaned forward to reach under me to rub his balls while he continues to pump into my pussy.

I could feel Scott building up; I started yelling at him "Yes! That's it Scott fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Scott started pumping harder as I was rubbing his balls with my fingers and my thumb on my clit. "Yes, Yes, Yes!" I am yelling as we both came together.

I slid down onto the bed with Scott on top of me; once I was on my stomach, Scott rolled off me. He is laying on his back, and I stayed on my stomach, we are looking at each other when Scott's phone chimed to inform him that he had a text.

He closed his eyes for a moment then looked at me again like he was asking permission to answer this phone. I nodded my head at him, and he got out off the bed to get his jeans. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket. When he looked at the phone, he swore and ran his hand through his hair.

"What's the matter?" I ask. He looked over at me as he sighed and informed me it was his girlfriend. He sat on the bed reading his text. He looked over at me with a sad look in his eyes "I have to go, she's coming over."

"No worries, we live right next door to each other we'll see each other again," I told him.

Scott's response was not what I was expecting "I don't know Lily, maybe this has to be a one-time thing. I do have a girlfriend."

I started laughing really hard as I asked "Are you serious? We just fucked like four times; you didn't seem to think about her then?"

He looked at me as he replied "You're right I didn't think about her, but I am now. I need to go home to figure out what I am going to do." He started getting dressed, I got off the bed and put my robe back on.

I could not believe what he was saying to me, I just shook my head and told him "I'll tell you what if you ever figure it out you know where I live."

I walked Scott to the door, and before he left he turned to me, he leaned in to kiss me bye. I told him again "Like I said if you ever figure out what you want I am here." Scott nodded his head, then left to go home.

When I shut the door I leaned against it, let out a big sigh and said out loud "Damn, back to the toys!"

12