Don and His Wife, Jan

Story Info
A friend comes up with a way to get his wife to loosen up.
6.7k words
4.54
114.3k
102

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

I have a business associate who lives about four hours away. I met Don a few years back and we hit it off immediately. When he is in town we always manage to get together one way or another.

I was finally able to meet his wife Jan and I have to say there was something about her that I found appealing the moment I saw her. She reminds me of Courtney Cox from the "Friends" TV series.

She is a runner so her body is toned nicely. Her bright smile and bubbly personality add to her allure. She has a nice tight ass and nice sized breasts which she always seems to keep encased in a bra, much to my disappointment. She is probably around five foot six inches in height with dark brown shoulder length hair. She is a show stopper in my humble opinion.

Both Don and Jan are older than Debbie and I by a few years although they both look good. I would guess them in their early thirties.

I could easily tell Don was attracted to my wife the moment he laid eyes on her. I suspect it may have had something to do with her bra less tits jiggling seductively. Even though it was obvious he was warm to her form, he maintained himself as a gentleman and refrained from any untoward actions.

This all changed one night when Debbie and I had a few guests over for a barbecue in our back yard. Don happened to be in town on business and so I invited him to join us.

My motive was to see what if any chance I might have with his wife. I had bounced around that point on several occasions without success. So I decided to use my ace in the hole. I convinced my wife that Don was hot for her but too shy to try anything.

On this particular night he was acting a little sullen and I suggested to Debbie that she should try to cheer him up.

"What did you have in mind?" my wife asked.

I laughed. "Well I know what cheers me up," I smiled.

Debbie rolled her eyes. "Oh sure and just exactly how am I supposed to pull that off?" she said as she put her hands on her hips glaring at me.

"Simple," I replied. "Go through the spare bedrooms door into the bathroom when he is taking a leak and see if he needs help," I laughed.

Debbie threw her head back and made a "harrumph" sound, but I detected she was intrigued with the idea.

A short while later Don asked my wife where the bathroom was. She directed him, looked at me with a smile and followed behind him a safe distance back.

I followed behind her a safe distance back and caught a glimpse as she went into the spare bedroom. The door to the guest bathroom opened into the hallway, but there was a second door that opened into the spare bedroom. I waited just outside the bathroom door.

Moments later I heard Don blurt "HEY," and then some mumbling and finally, silence. My wife told me later she had walked up behind him as he stood at the toilet. She said she had reached around him and touched his cock in his hand, and asked if he needed any help.

This accounted for the blurted HEY. This was followed by her rapidly telling him she had always wanted to hold a cock while the guy was peeing. Don was stuttering and stammering as she pushed his hand aside and gripped his rapidly hardening cock.

After some urging, she said he was finally able to pee as she held his hard cock and forced it down enough so the stream hit the toilet. She had to chuckle as she described what had happened.

"His cock was so hard that it was not easy to push it down enough so the piss when into the toilet. Plus he was breathing like a steam engine and bright red as well," she giggled.

"When his flow finally subsided, I told him that I knew guys usually shook their dicks to get all the piss out, but I have a better idea," she laughed.

"I knelt down and sucked his dripping cock into my mouth. I started to pump his shaft and before I knew it he was shooting a geyser of cum. I had to swallow quickly because he came a lot," she giggled.

The startled look on Don's face when he opened the bathroom door and saw me standing there was priceless. His mouth fell wide open and he froze. Debbie pushed past him and as she walked by me she said, "Yummy," before disappearing back out side.

It took a lot for me to calm Don down and reassure him that I was OK with my wife blowing him. "Hell I suggested she cheer you up," I laughed. "She loves cum," I added.

"Maybe one day your wife might reciprocate," I chuckled.

"Oh boy," he said shaking his head. "Your wife was incredible and the fact she swallowed was totally unbelievable, but Jan..." he paused shaking his head. "I mean she will suck my cock a little, but as for letting me cum in her mouth..." he looked down still shaking his head.

"I had given up on ever being able to shoot in a girls mouth. Any girl, especially my wife's mouth, until your wife just ah, well ah..." he paused looking up at me wistfully.

I laughed. "Hey no problem buddy. Like I said, Debbie loves it and we both thought you needed some cheering up. Maybe one of these days something with change and your wife might surprise me like that," I laughed.

"Hey, believe me I would go along with that. DAMN," he blurted. "your wife... Wow man you are one lucky bastard! Shit she is hot!" he moaned.

From that night on, it seemed anytime we talked about anything, within minutes, Don was raving on about my wife.

I think it was about two months after this night, I got a call from Don. He was in town again on business and wanted to meet with me. He sounded excited. I told him where and headed to one of our watering holes we frequent when he is in the area.

He had a grin from ear to ear when I spotted him at a booth. What follows is his account of what had taken place.

"Shit man, I have not stopped thinking about what your wife did to me in the bathroom," he began.

"All the way home I had a hard on thinking about her lips wrapped around my cock," he said excitedly.

"I came up with an idea," he said. "You know what a glory hole is?" he asked.

I nodded with a chuckle.

"Well I started one night by telling Jan that one of my all time fantasies was to have my dick sucked through a glory hole,"

"Of course I had to explain what a glory hole was," he laughed. "And it took me a while to get her to believe it and that they really did exist," he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, thanks to the internet and porn sites, I was able to show her what they are and what goes on," he chuckled.

"Of course she thought I was fucking nuts, but she watched several videos of girls sucking cocks through glory holes. I made sure I showed her the ones where the guy shoots cum in the girls mouth," he laughed.

"Anyway this went on for some time. I told her I could go into the room next door and stick my cock through and she could finally at long last satisfy one of my all time fantasies," he added.

"Just cut a hole in one of our walls," she suggested with a chuckle.

"Nah," I scoffed. "It's just not the same. There's something about a real glory hole..." I gazed away wistfully.

"She would laugh and make some comment about me not holding my breath or something like that, but I had a sense she was warming up to the idea," He grinned.

"So last week I had business in Portland. It was going to be a three day deal and Jan usually always goes with me there because she likes to shop and spend my money while I work," he chuckled.

"As we were packing for the trip I told her to bring something sexy in case she decided to make my fantasy come true," he said. "She knew full well what I was saying, I heard her chuckle," he added.

When we arrived in Portland and checked into our motel, I casually asked if she felt like making my dream come true? She giggled and responded with "We'll see."

After a light dinner, I plied her with a couple of strong drinks and again asked if tonight was the night my dream would come true.

"I suppose you are going to pester me until it does aren't you?" she chuckled.

I told her I had already located and checked out a place and assured her it was a decent part of town and that she would be safe.

"Oh I just bet you have," she laughed.

On the way back to the motel, she said, "OK we may as well get this over with so you'll stop pestering me," she giggled.

"OK, but first you have to change into your sexy clothes," I said. "It adds to the fantasy," I added.

This prompted a big sigh from her.

At our room, she gathered up some clothing items and went in the bathroom. When she emerged, she was wearing a very short full skirt and on top she wore what was a see through blouse that was meant to be worn over another top to mute the color. Her outfit looked hot, except she had a bra on.

"You'll have to lose that bra babe," I said. I mixed her another strong drink for the liquid courage and handed it to her.

"Seriously," she blurted.

"Hey it's all part of the fantasy," I chuckled. "Oh and no panties either," I added with a chuckle.

Her deep sigh was very audible as she spun around and went back in the bathroom.

This time when she came out I nearly blew my load. She wears a bra out of habit, not necessity. Her tits are firm and they looked delicious and completely visible under the gossamer blouse. I loved the way they jiggled and wobbled seductively as she walked to stand in front of me. Her nipples stood rock hard straining against the sheer material of her blouse. She may as well have been topless for all the good the blouse did.

I reached down and flipped her skirt up to reveal her bare pussy. I was pleased that her cunt appeared to already be moist.

"DAMN babe," I bellowed. "You really have to dress like this more often," I smiled.

"Let's go," I added.

"Just a second," she said as she spun around, "Let me grab my coat," she added.

She came out in a full length tan trench coat. "This outfit is for your eyes only," she giggled.

"You said there are locks on those doors right," she said as we left our room.

"Yes," I assured her. "Each cubicle has a lock," I chuckled.

I had an adult video store in mind and when we pulled into the lot there were only a few cars present.

"Are you sure about this?" Jan asked as she looked at the storefront with blanked out windows and adults only signs posted.

"Hey, it's my dream babe," I laughed as I got out of the car.

Jan followed behind me as I entered the store. There were only a few guys in there looking at mostly the variety of videos along the aisles. All eyes immediately turned to my wife who kept her arms crossed defensively in front of her. The trench coat concealed everything anyway, but crossing her arms added to her sense of security.

In this place you could use cash or credit cards to play the videos in the back rooms. Jan's eyes were the size of saucers as she eyed all of the items in the display counters as we walked by on our way to the individual video rooms.

We entered the back hallway. It was dimly lit with posters showing what each room featured. The hallway was long with six or eight private rooms on each side. A couple of the doors were closed and the small light illuminating the poster was out, which indicated that room was occupied.

We walked farther back and chose a room between two other unoccupied rooms. I tugged Jan into the middle room and locked the door.

"See the lock," I said as I locked and unlocked it to show her. "All private now," I said as I locked the door. There was a bench that stretched almost from side to side in front of the viewing screen. The standard roll of paper towels hung beside the screen. And on either side of the cubicle was an oblong hole. I guessed it was for tall guys and short guys.

"You stick your fingers through the hole and that signals you're ready for a cock," I laughed. "When the guy is about to cum, they usually knock on the wall to warn you," I said.

"You better fucking knock mister," she blurted.

"I will, I will," I smiled as I began loosening the belt on her trench coat.

"I have to get you ready," I said as I slid her trench coat off her shoulders and laid it across the bench.

"Damn baby, you are fucking hot," I said as I cupped and squeezed her tits. "We probably should unbutton this too. We don't want any cum to drip on it," I laughed.

Jan sighed and stood with her arms at her sides as I unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it back. Her firm tits stood proudly heaving from her accelerated breathing. Clearly this was turning her on too.

"They expect you to play and obviously pay for the movies to use the room," I said as I stepped around her and swiped my card to start a video. The volume was high and the sound of a girl moaning as some big black guy was driving his cock in her asshole, filled the room.

"OK, now lock the door after me and I will be in the booth over there," I said pointing to the hole to her left.

"Oh I WILL lock it," she blurted nervously.

I stepped into the dim hallway and heard the door bolt. I took a deep breath as my cock stood rigid and I headed to the room on the left of ours.

When I saw the door to that room was closed, I froze for a moment, not believing what I was seeing. The doors on both sides of our room had been unoccupied when we went in. It was now obvious that someone had gone into the room I was supposed to be in.

I stumbled to the room on the other side of our room and it too was closed and locked. I did a momentary freak out as I went back to try the door to the left of our room and found that it was indeed locked.

My mind raced as I tried to decide what to do next. I went to the door to our room and knocked. I don't know if she could hear me over the loud moans and groans from the video but she did not respond.

If some dude stuck his dick through the hole, surely she would know it wasn't mine, I reasoned to myself. My heart was practically pounding out of my chest as I paced back and forth between the rooms.

I don't know how long I paced back and forth. It had to have been at least ten to fifteen minutes. "What the fuck was happening?" I asked myself. Surely my wife was NOT sucking some strange dudes cock. As I paced back to the room I was supposed to be in I heard a knocking on the wall. At least I thought that was what I heard, but I wasn't sure and couldn't believe it anyway.

Had my wife been sucking some dudes cock thinking it was mine? Another five minutes or so passed before the door to the room I was supposed to be in opened.

I could not see the guy clearly, but as he got closer I could make out that he was big and fat and he had a pot belly. I guessed him to be in his forties or maybe early fifties.

He saw me and said, "I thought you were with that chick."

"That chick is my wife and I AM with her," I asserted boldly.

"Well you're a lucky man then buddy," he laughed. "She swallowed my whole load," he added.

"THAT is impossible," I said defiantly. "She doesn't do that," I added confidently.

"Don't know what to tell ya pal, but she would not let go of my cock until she had swallowed it all. She even squeezed it and licked the tip to get it all. Like I said, you are one lucky dude being married to that," he laughed as he pushed past me and waddled down the hallway.

After I pulled my jaw back up from dropping almost to the floor, I gathered my senses and went to the door to our room.

I knocked again and after a moment the door opened just a crack. Seeing it was me, Jan opened the door wide and pulled me inside closing and locking the door behind me.

She had a smile a mile wide. "Well..." she said, "Were you surprised?" she asked before immediately launching into a running narrative about what she had just done and how proud of herself she was.

"I couldn't believe it," she started excitedly. "It seemed like the atmosphere turned me on or something. I mean this is the kinkiest thing we have ever done and I really got into sucking you and well when I heard you knock it was like I was the one in control and at first I was going to, you know, pull back but, well something just came over me and I decided to keep sucking," she paused to catch her breath, and then continued. "At first I was shocked when I felt you shoot in my mouth and I thought I might throw up, but I was determined..." she smiled broadly. "Damn, I still can't believe I swallowed it," she gushed.

"I didn't know you could cum that much and, and when I swallowed it I was surprised it wasn't as bad as I expected it would be. I mean it actually turned me on and the more you came to more it turned me on. I had to swallow fast but I did and I don't believe it, but I actually liked it," she gushed smiling broadly again.

"I mean it was warm and kind of thick and sort of lumpy, but I actually liked it. Can you believe that?" she paused with a huge smile again. "Wow, I can't believe I did that," she chuckled to herself finally pausing from her excited narrative to draw a huge breath.

"So were you surprised?" she asked again smiling broadly at me.

I laughed at her excitement. "Oh I was surprised alright," I chuckled. "And I have a surprise for you," I said as I stood and undid my pants and pushed them and my shorts down to my ankles. I sat back on the bench with my cock standing rock hard.

Jan's eyes grew wide as she stared at my hard cock. "Wow," she gasped. "I can't believe you're hard again... Already," she said in amazement.

I smiled as she gripped my hard cock, staring at it and stoking it slowly. "I am hard, but not again. I am hard, still," I chuckled as she stopped pumping my cock and looked at me with obvious confusion.

"What do you mean, still?" she asked.

"I mean I have not cum yet," I said nonchalantly.

"B-b-but I ah... But I ah sucked..." she paused as reality sunk in. A look of total shock came over her cute face.

"Right," I laughed. "You sucked some fat dude's cock. And," I added. "You swallowed his load and made him a very, very happy man," I laughed.

"OH NOOOOOOO!" she shrieked.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's done so there is not much we can do about it. I just thought you would be able to tell it was not my cock, but I guess obviously not huh," I laughed.

"Well it w-w-was a little big, ah well I mean I just thought it was because you were ah, well you know, excited and all..." she spewed her thoughts rapidly, stuttering and stammering in the process.

"Oh no, I can't believe I swallowed some strange mans cum. Oh no no no," she said, suddenly abandoning my rock hard cock and cradling her face in her hands.

"Hey babe, it doesn't bother me and you said you liked it. But you're going to have to take care of this too ya know," I said as I flipped my hard cock back and forth.

She parted her hands and looked at my cock shaking her head. "I swallowed some strange guys cum," she moaned. "I even squeezed it to make sure I got it all," she groaned.

"And he really appreciated it too babe," I laughed.

She swatted at me, "You're horrible," she groaned.

"It was an honest mistake," I laughed. "I am just happy you discovered you like the taste of it," I added.

Looking past her I could see a rather large black cock coming through the hole behind her.

"If you need more practice, you might want to try that one," I chuckled as I nodded at the cock jutting through the glory hole.

Jan turned and seeing the large cock sticking through the hole, she jumped.

She leaned in and whispered feverishly in my ear. "He's a black guy."

"I noticed," I responded with a laugh.

"He... He doesn't expect me to..." she paused as she stared at the cock twitching.


"Oh I am quite sure he does, or at least I am guessing that's what he is hoping for," I laughed.

"I couldn't suck that," she mumbled as she continued to stare.

"Well the least you could do would be to give him a hand job then," I suggested with a smile.

"Should I?" she murmured almost unconsciously.

"I think you should," I chuckled, wondering if she would actually have the guts to do it.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12