Halloween Mash-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take my time walking back to the other side, still on the lookout for Catherine. It shouldn't be hard to spot her with those horns sticking up. There are several people waiting to have their pictures taken. A group of zombies are currently being arranged in the booth.

As I stand by the side waiting for our turn, I feel a presence move behind me. Someone kisses my neck and whispers, "I've been looking for a Phantom with a seven-inch cock, could this be you?"

Finally, my Maleficent. Before I can turn around, she grabs my hand and pulls me to a dark corner behind the photo booth. I find it difficult to see, the only light shines down from a crescent moon. Maleficent hands me her cane and drops to her knees. This happens so fast; I don't have time to think. Two hands work my belt free and unzip my slacks. In one quick motion, my pants are down around my knees and my cock springs up. I've been semi-erect since ogling Minnie Mouse's huge tits, but now I am rock hard anticipating the next move.

The cool night air around my cock is replaced by a warm wet mouth plunging down my shaft. I can't believe what Catherine is doing out here in the open. I can hear the voices of people chatting away on the other side of the photo booth. One hand grips the base of my cock while her tongue snakes out to lick the underside over and over. Maleficent keeps a tight grip while her other hand gently massages my balls, tugging my sac and squeezing.

My cock fills her mouth, her lips, tongue and hands urge me toward orgasm, I know I'm not going to last long out here in the open. I continue along with the fantasy and urge Maleficent rather than Catherine to suck harder. She opens wide and swallows several inches of my shaft. She presses her lips together, sucks hard and pulls back. My cock slips from her lips with a pop.

Maleficent goes back to work, sucking, licking, and stroking me. I am in heaven as I watch the shadow of my cock disappear into her mouth repeatedly. At this point, I don't care if we get caught, I am too far gone. She lowers her head to pull my ball sac to her mouth. She opens wide and sucks on each one of my balls. She alternates sucking my balls while holding my cock tight. Maleficent pulls down on my shaft and swallows me up again, concentrating on my glans. She sucks hard, stroking my shaft with her hand.

With a sudden rush, my balls tighten, my seven-inches swell to a new level fullness, and I release rope after rope of cum into her warm, wet, mouth. I close my eyes and let the orgasmic feeling travel through my entire body. I can feel her swallow every jet, as she squeezes my balls and milks my shaft. Maleficent holds her lips tight around my glans as my jizz continues to flow. She swallows it all and proceeds to suck more juice from my tip until I am completely drained.

Maleficent finishes sucking and slurping my shaft and squeezing my balls. She stands up, grabs her staff with the crow and dashes away. Just like that, I am left alone with my slacks around my knees, my cock dangling in the cool night air; a bit if cum hangs from the tip and slowly drops to the ground. My mind is a blur as I try to register what just happened.

I reach down and pull up my pants, stuffing my semi-erection back inside. I shake my head a couple of times to clear my brain. I've got to go find Catherine and ask her what that was all about. I emerge from the darkness and walk to the side of the photo booth. Minnie Mouse is standing there with her huge tits front and center.

"Hey Phantom, where have you been? We're up next for our photo, come on."

Minnie grabs my hand and leads me into the booth. Five of us arrange ourselves in position for the photographer's first snap. We are then directed to make goofy faces and gestures while several more pictures are taken. Once our stint is done, we make room for the next group. Minnie stares at me for several moments.

"Are you okay? You look a little muddled."

"No, I'm fine. Just a little confused about something."

"Well, I hope you'll be okay."

"No, no, I'm good. You know, I really love your costume. I think that Mickey Mouse is a pretty lucky guy."

"Oh, I left him a long time ago. He ran off with Goofy, I'm here by myself."

We both laugh out loud and draw stares from the other people around us.

"I know you like my costume, you've been staring at my breasts since we first met."

"I'm sorry, its just that I love big boobs. And yours are amazing. How big are they?"

"Geez, that's not a gentlemanly thing to ask. They are 34GG and I am proud of them."

"I thought as much. My next-door neighbor in Pismo Beach is a 34GG and I love playing with her tits."

"Well, buy me a drink and I might let you play with mine."

"But the drinks here are free."

"Exactly!"

Again, we bust up laughing. Minnie grabs my hand and we walk back to the bar. Hellboy and the Golden Girl are already there. We grab a drink and the four of us toast the group photo. Minnie takes a sip of gin and tonic and we resume our conversation.

"So Phantom, you say you live in Pismo Beach? I love it down there and I love Avila too. I go there quite a lot and walk along the boardwalk, and through the beach streets. There's a beach that I go to, it's Pirate's Cove. I assume you've heard of it?"

"Wow, yes, it's my favorite haunt. I was just there a couple of weeks ago with some friends. I'll have to keep an eye out for you in the future."

"Give me your cell number, maybe we can go together. I'm always looking for someone who can keep me slathered in sunscreen. It's no fun to have sunburned boobs."

My cock stirs at the thought, even though I just experienced an amazing blowjob, having the cum completely drained out of me. We hear a commotion on the far side of the backyard and look over. The Cat Woman with the black shinny corset I first saw in the kitchen is standing there with another couple. Her tits are completely out of her corset and the woman is feeling the left one. They are laughing and carrying on as if no one is around.

Minnie groans, "Oh no, there's Nicole showing off her boob job again. She just had them enhanced to an E-cup. I told her I thought that would be too big, but she just loves them."

"You know her?"

"Yeah, we work together in the Admissions department over at Cal Poly. She goes to Pirate's Cove with me too. I'd better go rescue her, before she completely takes off her corset. Don't be a stranger Mr. Phantom. I'll call you sometime."

Minnie downs the rest of her G & T, and then rushes over to rescue Cat Woman and her E-cups. I'm beginning to think these college workers are all just a bunch of horny old folks. I watch for a few minutes as Minnie and Cat Lady have a spirited discussion. I finish my beer and walk back to the house. When I walk by the photo booth, I see Maleficent standing there, horns high on head and holding her staff.

I get an idea and sneak up behind her. I reach around and grab her tits, giving them a gentle squeeze.

I whisper in her ear, "Hey Maleficent, you know something, two can play at this game."

Without another word, I grab her wrist and pull her behind the photo booth into the dark corner where she sucked my cock. I waist no time, removing my hat and mask, tossing them aside. I lift her skirt up and move in ready to eat her pussy. I let her skirt fall trapping me inside.

I spread her legs and stick out my tongue ready for a taste of sweet nectar. As I press my face against her cunt, I am met with a full bush of soft pubic hair. I am stunned as I realize this is not Catherine. Catherine has been silky smooth for over a year now. I feasted on her smooth labia just yesterday.

I wonder what this lady is thinking. She was minding her own business and is then dragged to a dark corner of the backyard. And now a stranger is about to lick her pussy. Wait, I just realize she is not wearing underwear, no panties, no thong. What gives? I am too far gone and proceed to lick along her hairy slit from bottom to top. Mmm, she does taste sweet.

I am ready to feast on this lovely nest between her thighs. I hope she will go along for the ride. I get my answer right away as she spreads her legs further and grabs the back of my head, pressing me into her womanhood. Her soft curls tickle my nose as my tongue separates her inner labia. Her pussy is already very wet. I lick up and down, gathering as much of her nectar as I can. I rely on my lips and tongue to satisfy this Maleficent.

Once again, I am in the midst of pussy heaven. The thatch of curls surrounds my lips. I can't get enough of her soft, downy pubic hair. I lick all around her fur covered outer lips and inhale her feminine scent. I search out the wet crevice between her inner lips and follow the trail of pussy juice.

Her pink inner labia hang down from within her folds. Her lips are moist and tasty, and I suck on the flaps. I slide my tongue back and forth along her pink slit, creating a flood of juice. Maleficent presses my face tighter between her thighs. I slide two fingers up into her love canal. They easily enter her inner flesh assisted by the large amount of lady cum dripping from her cunt.

My mystery lady takes deep breaths and grunts each time I push my digits deep within her folds. They disappear within the long curls of hair. Her clit emerges from its protective hood and stiffens as I apply more pressure. I suck on her clitoris and flick it with my tongue while I fuck her with my fingers, pushing her to the brink of orgasm.

"Oh yes, sweet Jesus."

She presses her thighs into my face searching for release. Her girl juice covers my cheeks and chin. I extend my tongue to lick her smooth inner thighs and the wet skin all around her dense jungle. I feel her clit throb against my tongue, so I press harder and move it in a circular motion. Maleficent screams out as her climax rushes over her. Her legs spasm and her pussy throbs. I squeeze her ass cheeks to keep her upright.

"Uh huh, uh huh. Fuuuccckkkkk,"

She breathes fast and holds onto my shoulders while her climax weaves through her body, leaving her flushed and my face covered in cum. I continue to hold her ass to keep her from falling while she rides out her orgasm. As the intense feeling ebbs, I let go of her ass and stand up in front of her. Our eyes meet for the first time. Tears stream down her face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. I wish you could teach my husband how to eat my pussy. What's your name? Where are you from?"

I bend down to retrieve my mask and hat. Placing my mask over my cum smeared face, I tell her I am from the depths of the opera house. I am the Phantom. I leave her standing there in the dark, contemplating my answers.

Just as the other Maleficent did to me earlier, I sneak away without another word spoken. I quickly walk back into the house searching for Catherine. In the living room, there are two zombie couples furiously making out on the couch. One man has his hand up his lady friend's dress. Her legs are spread as she is obviously being fingered.

I move to the hallway next to the guest bathroom, just as another Maleficent comes out. This time it is my Maleficent, my Catherine.

"Rob, there you are. Where have you been? I was starting to think you changed your mind and decided not to come."

"What? What are you talking about? Twenty minutes ago, you had your lips wrapped around my cock out by the photo booth."

"Ahem, that wasn't me darling. But I have a sneaking suspicion who it might have been."

"What do you mean it wasn't you? You came up behind me and whispered you were looking for a Phantom with a seven-inch cock. And you took me behind the photo booth and gave me a world class blowjob. Nobody sucks my cock the way you do, it was so good."

"Oh Rob, I have a confession to make. I showed Samantha my Maleficent costume and she fell in love with it. She wanted to be Maleficent too. We had to go all the way to Paso Robles to find a costume. I bet she was the one sucking your cock. She knows your cock is seven inches long. Wait until I find her?"

"Don't get too mad at her because it was a really, really good blowjob. She curled my toes. Hey, do you know there are three Maleficent queens here tonight?"

"Actually, there are four. I've talked with each one of them and we all agree we are the best dressed of everyone tonight. I see you had the courage to use the red lipstick, good for you. But, did you not use a mirror to put it on? It's all smeared around your lips."

"Well I was going for a dramatic effect. Maybe it got a little smeared when I was eating."

"Well, I love the look. So, let's go find Samantha and get to the bottom of this little story. I can't believe she was so blatant, giving my boyfriend a blowjob behind my back."

Catherine, er Maleficent and I set out to locate Samantha, Maleficent number two. Or is she number three or number four. All I know is that one Maleficent enjoyed my pussy eating skill which left me with smeared lipstick.

Our search takes us upstairs to check the bedrooms and master bath. We open the door to the guest bedroom and find Dracula fucking the daylights out of Little Bo Peep. He has her bent over the bed and is thrusting non-stop while she moans out loud. We quietly close the door and leave. They are none the wiser.

A search of Samantha's bedroom turns up empty, so we make our way down to the kitchen and eventually outside. Catherine spots Samantha, at least we think it is Samantha out by the bar with several other party guests. As we walk to the back, I ask Catherine if she saw the Cat Woman in the black shiny corset.

"I sure did. She was out here with her tits completely exposed, showing them off to a group of people. Can you imagine?"

"Uh Cath, I don't want to say anything, but you are showing a whole lot of your boobs tonight. That push-up bra is putting them on display for everyone."

"Yes, but I'm not taking them out and prancing around with my nipples exposed to the world. They are for your eyes only."

"And Samantha's eyes and everyone on Avila Beach and ..."

"Okay, okay, you made your point."

"I'm just teasing. So, go easy on Samantha."

We walk over to Samantha who is talking and laughing with a rodeo clown, a court jester, a pixie and a female flight attendant. All three ladies have their tits pushed up and on display. I ask again, what is with the sexy costumes tonight. Samantha looks over and winks. She tells us to make a drink and meet her colleagues from the university.

I step in front of Catherine, "Hey Samantha, might you have been over by the photo booth about a half-hour ago and maybe, just maybe introduced yourself to the Phantom of the Opera?"

"Guilty as charged. Catherine and I have been working hard to make the evening a success, and when I saw you, I couldn't resist to stop and have a little appetizer. Are you having fun tonight?"

Catherine is happy for the confession. She can never get mad at her next-door neighbor, besides we've enjoyed too many threesomes together. I walk over to the bar and pour a glass of red wine for Catherine and grab a beer for me. We join the group and talk about anything and everything. The group is impressed that Catherine and Samantha are dressed identically.

I move close to Samantha and whisper, "That was a fabulous blowjob. I thought you were Catherine. You made my toes curl. Did I have enough cum for you?"

She says she was extremely satisfied and hopes that I have more to give later tonight. I assure her that I will and compliment her on her costume. I let her know that her tits look yummy and I hope to play with them later as well.

"Hey Rob, why is that lipstick smeared all over your face?"

"Ah, it was from something that I ate."

The court jester says he can't get over how sexy Catherine and Samantha look, and how they could be twins. He suggests the ladies have their picture taken together. I concur and add that I think all four Maleficents should be included. I volunteer to track down the other two as we all head over to the photo booth. I look back and see Catherine and Samantha walk together. I know Catherine isn't upset that Samantha got to suck my cock first.

I track down the other Evil Queens and let them know it is picture-taking time. One of the ladies grabs me by the arm and takes me aside.

"Gawd, I want you to fuck me. If your cock is as good as your tongue, I'll be a happy woman. My pussy is still dripping, and I can't stop thinking about my orgasm."

"I think we should make a date, but don't tell your husband. Right now the camera is calling. You have a date with three other Maleficents."

A large crowd gathers around the photo booth watching four Maleficents take their place. The photographer arranges them in various poses, some fun, some serious. We all clap and cheer for the best costumes of the evening. The ladies soak up all the attention. I have intimate knowledge of three out of four, I wonder who the fourth could be. The ladies step from the booth amid applause. The fourth Mistress walks up to me and hands me a calling card.

"Word has it you have quite a talent for eating pussies. I wish I could have experienced your expertise tonight. Perhaps another time."

She winks and walks away. I look at the card, it simply states 'Jill' followed by an email address and phone number. My head spins, thinking of the possibilities. She must know Maleficent number three. I slip the card in my pocket as Maleficent numbers one and two take my arms and lead me back to the house.

The party begins to wind down. The guests slowly filter out and thank Samantha for a marvelous evening. I watch the zombies depart, followed by Dracula, the Pixie, Hellboy and others. Minnie comes up to me and kisses me on the cheek telling me she'll see me at Pirate's Cove. She holds hands with Cat Woman, who kisses me square on the mouth. I watch Maleficents number three and four leave with their husbands. Before they walk out the door, they stare at me and lick their lips in a sensuous manner. What a night it has been.

Most of the guests have departed before Samantha, Catherine and I begin the long, arduous clean-up. Catherine and I are picking up trash in the living room when we see Little Bo Peep come down the stairs. I can't be sure, but it appears she is clutching her bra and panties. Catherine and I look at each other and smile. This is one Halloween party for the books.

The End.

12