All Comments on 'Halloween Moms and Daughters'

by Toro1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This is a poor story about an asshole and a bunch of confused juvenile skank girls and a slut mother.

Scores 1/5 for the juvenile plot and the appalling script.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving it. All in this series have been great. At some point I hope to see him seduce and dick down Marnie. Just my opinion, but I think Marnie should either be a total sub who takes a deep dicking from daddy and eats her first, of many, pussy, or she has been a closet domme all this time, and everyone that dad has had, has already been licking between Marnie's legs, along with others he doesnt know about. Yet. There should be jo kiddle ground for her. Total domme or total sub. Anyway, just my thoughts, and she should be down the road a bit. You have plenty of (great) stories left before bringing her in. A big 5* for ya.

Jedd

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

I agree with Wargamer.

Haxaw11Haxaw11over 2 years ago

Thought a weird party idea, maybe a little to fast paced to keep up with.

I still love the story and will look forward to further episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Just keep writing.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

As I feared, another author ruining a story adding swinging. That's not really my cup of tea and I skipped the party as soon as I see it was a swinging party. I think the story is wrongly entitled, because it isn't only about the mothers and daughters but about males too. What a pity... I also can't buy that the MC has turned from a tamed and monogamous husband into such a pervert guy so easily...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoy the stories so far but man does every girl need anal? Lol in this world it seems like it but I’m excited to see what comes next keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story I do like the Cinderella evolution with twins. And potential traveling possibilities, also hopeful for boss at work.

Longshnks69Longshnks69over 2 years ago

Have enjoyed your series to date and really look forward to the next entries, especially the possibilities on including his own children in the mix.

Still a few anomalies with the continuity and grammar, but never enough to spoil 3 really good erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good series with best editing so far.

keep up the good work!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

My read #3 of yours. See my previous comments. 5 stars. Just keep writing,, please.

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

cinderella please

Danny8719Danny8719over 2 years ago

Loving this series, I would put the porn star resemblance at the start though rather than the end.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 2 years ago

Pleased you've got a good editor or so it seems as the flow is better and much less errors. A good side story as a Halloween entry. Cannot wait for the next.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A great storyline and an enjoyable read, although there are still some missing words but your editor has done a sterling job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToro1@Toro1
Update: Teacher Harem has been published. It is a longer story, like my last and my entry into the Valentine's story contest. Thanks for all the feedback and likes. It makes it worth doing.