Halloween Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was hitting her like a jackhammer and it was shaking her tits so hard it hurt. She couldn't focus on anything but the beating between her legs. His rock hard shaft was causing spine-tingling friction as he slammed it through her muscles. It felt thrilling to be roughed up like a piece of meat for once. It was on the level of barbaric and it was pushing her towards orgasm really fast.

She suddenly gasped hard and tensed all over as an almost electric orgasm shocked her body. She cried out and clutched at the table as he railed her through the intense pleasure. The feel of his cock pumping wildly into her cunt made her arch her back and cringe. It was almost too shocking to be enjoyed. She wished she could get away from him to catch her breath, but he just kept pounding her.

Suddenly, Jason gasped and tensed all over with sharp pleasure. The shock of orgasm forced him to slow his pounding as his muscles refused to do what he wanted them to. He groaned and grunted as his thrusts became spasmodic. Claire was panting in slight relief as she felt Jason's hot cum soaking her pussy in short bursts. The slippery wetness felt pleasant, but it didn't last long. As soon as his head cleared a little he began pounding her again.

Claire cried out and whimpered from the continued beating between her legs. It still felt good in a shocking way, but she wasn't sure how much more she could take. She looked at Smiley's little evil grin with pleading eyes, and a few seconds later, Jason ceased his pounding. He chuckled and smiled as he slowed his thrusts to a gentle rocking.

"Oh, thank god," she whimpered, momentarily forgetting herself in the sudden relief. She gasped and clapped her hand over her mouth. She had broken the no-speaking rule.

The whole room gasped to her dismay. She looked around at their hypnotized faces to see them shaking their heads in disapproval.

"Oh, Claire... tsk tsk," Jason sighed, shaking his head at her as well. "You broke a direct order not to speak. Smiley is very cross. You'll have to be punished again," he said as he stepped back and pulled his cock out of her cunt.

She felt a rush of wetness dripping between her legs after he moved away.

"Cory," Jason continued as he looked at his work buddy. "Under Smiley's orders, please assist me on the table," he said as he waved him over.

Cory smiled and stepped over to Smiley and bowed politely to the little garden gnome. Then he walked over to the table and gave Claire a deviant smile. Cory was blonde like Claire all the way down to his mound. He was a short Irishman if she ever saw one, but his cock was full Viking.

Jason grabbed Claire's arm and pulled her up out of the way so Cory could climb onto the table behind her. Then Cory grabbed her arms and hauled her backward until she was laying on top of his chest. Her heart was pounding with terror and excitement from the manhandling. She gulped as she stared up at the small chandelier overhead wondering what was about to happen to her.

She jumped when she felt Jason touch her legs. She looked down and gulped to see him climbing onto the table so he could kneel between her and Cory's legs. Cory reached around and massaged her plump breasts as Jason reached down and grabbed Cory's cock. Claire gasped when she felt something thick and slippery pressing against her anus. She looked at Jason with wide startled eyes and he smiled at her like the devil himself.

"Smiley has given Cory the privilege of fucking your ass," he began. "Have you ever been anal fucked before?" he asked as he continued working Cory's tip hard against her tight skin.

She whimpered and shook her head no.

"We'll be gentle at first then. Smiley wants you to enjoy your punishment a little," he chuckled.

She was panting and her heart was hammering against her ribs as Cory squeezed her breasts and began pushing harder against her ass. Jason was watching them as he gently massaged her cunt with his fingers working her moisture down onto Cory's cock.

"Boy you're tight, Claire," Cory whispered against her ear. "Relax or it will definitely hurt," he warned.

Claire gulped and took a few deep breaths forcing her muscles to relax as much as possible.

"Good girl," Jason whispered as he helped push Cory's cock harder against her anus.

Suddenly, her body gave way and his tip pushed inside her. She gasped and cringed from the sudden painful intrusion.

"Shh, just relax, Claire," Jason whispered as he massaged her stretched anus muscles around Cory's cock.

She was panting as she focused on the hot pressure of the new sensation. It did hurt at first, but the longer he rested inside her the more it became tolerable. Jason seemed to know what he was doing as he continued to rub his slippery fingers all over her strained muscles.

"Gently fuck her, Cory," he ordered.

Claire gasped and tensed again as he began to push deeper inside her. Her anus was taking him in with incredible resistance. It felt extremely arousing for the simple act of penetration. It felt good and dirty and painful in all the right ways. She had never understood the appeal of anal until that point. Her body was tingling with pleasure as his throbbing cock pushed into her ass. It was delightfully violating.

As Cory slowly fucked her tight hole and worked more moisture into her anus he quickly hit a sweet spot. Claire shuddered and clutched at Cory's arms as he continued to massage her tits. The immense friction inside her ass was breath-stealing. It was like his cock was massaging her with thousands of tiny fingers. They were feverishly tickling her just inside her anus.

"That's a good little slut. Smiley is proud," Jason whispered. "But you still have to be punished," he chuckled.

Claire was panting as she raised her head to see Jason stroking his erection close to her cunt. She knew what was about to happen and her body was suddenly aching for it. The thought of being double penetrated sent a sharp tingle into her gut. She had fantasized about dirty things like that while masturbating, but she never actually wanted to do it. Cory's raging hard cock pushing into her ass had changed her mind. These new sensations were deeply satisfying and she wanted more.

She jumped with excitement when she felt Jason pushing his swollen tip into her cunt. He grabbed her thighs and held her steady before he forced his cock deep inside her pussy. Claire gasped and shuddered from the incredible penetration. Cory's throbbing cock in her ass had tightened up her pussy with its girth. The pressure inside her body was madly satisfying.

"Fuck that's nice," Jason breathed with a smile as he began to thrust inside her.

Claire cried out and sank her fingernails into Cory's arms. She was being mercilessly stuffed with hard dicks and it was turning her muscles into tingling jelly. She was gasping and whimpering in a rather pathetic manner as the men ravaged her.

The immense pressure in her cunt and ass was quickly pushing her towards a mind-numbing orgasm. She felt it starting deep inside her abdomen where the men's cocks were hitting the hardest. She groaned like she was in pain as the rolling sharp pleasure began to work through her body. She was taking pitiful short gasps as she felt it rising into her chest. She was soon fighting against the toe-curling pleasure for control of her muscles. Had the men not been clutching her thighs and tits she would have squirmed right off the table.

Suddenly, Cory grunted and shoved his cock hard into her ass as orgasm forced his cum out. Claire let out a short cry from the sudden pain of his excited thrust. Then she felt the heat of his cum pouring into her ass as his cock twitched with pleasure. Jason groaned in delight and laid down on her and slid his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her hard as he started pounding her exhausted cunt.

She shuddered under him still tingling with orgasm as she felt his cock grow harder. He grunted against her mouth and shook her and Cory against the table with his thrusts as an orgasm rocked his body again. Claire was trembling and squirming as she felt more hot cum flooding her cunt. Everything felt hot and slippery and it was soon dripping out of her all over Cory's crotch.

"That was messy," Cory chuckled against her ear.

"It was," Jason agreed in satisfaction. He took a deep breath before he slowly raised up and looked at Smiley again.

Claire was panting as she lay exhausted against Cory's sweaty chest. She glanced at Smiley's little evil grin and then at Jason. They seemed to be communicating psychically at that point.

"What's that, Smiley? That wasn't enough punishment?" Jason asked curiously as he gazed at the demonic gnome. "Ah, I see. That was just a warm-up," he chuckled as he looked at Claire's startled expression. "Mark, we need your assistance please," he instructed as he waved him over to the head of the table.

Claire gulped as she watched Mark step over and stand close to her head with his raging erection pointing at her. Mark had dark olive skin and a beautiful head of black hair. She remembered his wife Lana saying he was a native Hawaiian. Everything about him was thick and hard in appearance, especially his erection.

"Listen up everyone," Jason began as he looked around at the party guests. "Smiley wants to see the nastiest orgy possible as we three men pound all of Claire's slutty holes. Smiley can share in our pleasure on Halloween so we better not disappoint him. He says Claire has ruined his fun for two years straight by not buying any candy for him to curse, so she's paying the price for it tonight. Get to work folks. Let's not disappoint the great and powerful Smiley. He said he'll make us all masturbate ourselves to death if we don't please him," he warned as he looked at Claire and smiled.

Suddenly, the crowded room burst into motion as people grabbed the person closest to them and started kissing and groping. Claire watched with her heart pounding as Amelia bent Tiffany over the stove and knelt behind her. Amelia slid her tongue into Tiffany's dripping cunt making her groan in ecstasy. Lana climbed on top of the stove in front of Tiffany and spread her legs for her. Lana grabbed Tiffany's beautiful red hair and pulled her face down between her legs. Amelia didn't waste any time shoving her tongue deep inside of Lana's swollen pussy. Lana cringed with pleasure as Tiffany tongue-fucked her. Then James from HR climbed onto the stove and quickly shoved his cock into Lana's mouth. Lana groaned and rocked her pussy against Tiffany's hot mouth as she sucked hard on James's thick cock.

Similar scenes were playing out all over the kitchen and living room as cocks and pussies were being licked, sucked, and fucked for Smiley's enjoyment.

"Very good guys. Keep it up," Jason said in approval. "Now, for your final punishment," he said with a wicked smile as he looked at Claire again. His and Cory's cocks were still raging hard inside her soaked ass and cunt. "Try not to choke on Mark's cum as we drill you more. We won't be gentle this time," he warned.

Claire gasped and cried out as Jason and Cory resumed their pounding between her legs with renewed vigor. It felt even better thanks to the excess of cum lubing her up. They were jarring her body and brain with their powerful thrusts. Her head fell back as new exciting pleasure tore through her exhausted frame. She didn't have time to process it as Mark grabbed her face and pulled her head down more. She yelped in surprise right before he shoved his thick cock deep into her throat. He didn't waste any time as he began fucking her mouth and throat with the same amount of intensity as Cory and Jason were fucking her ass and cunt.

Her eyes glazed over from the brutal ecstasy the men were working into her. Her muscles were beginning to jump and quiver from the carnal pleasure. Her thoughts were gone at that point. Everything was burning sensation and pressure. She tensed with a breath-stealing orgasm within a few seconds and it only made her hotter. She couldn't relax as orgasm after orgasm rocked her stuffed body. There was little she could do but ride the earth-shattering pleasure to the end.

She didn't know her body could take such brutal fucking. It was a whole new level of dirty pleasure. She wasn't sure how long it had gone on when she suddenly felt the men growing harder inside her many holes. She felt them tensing, trembling, and grunting right before waves of cum exploded into her body. She clutched at the table as she felt Mark forcing his cum down her throat. She struggled to swallow it as he continued to fuck her through his pleasure.

Her body felt wild to have three men cumming into her at once. She met hot oblivion again and again as they continued to fuck her soaked holes.

"Holy fuck," Cory groaned against her ear as his and Jason's cocks tensed again shooting more cum inside her.

"That's so unnatural," Mark groaned with a shudder as he came down her throat again.

"It's too good," Jason whimpered as his cock continue to jump with orgasm inside her trembling pussy.

Mark let out an exhausted sigh as he staggered backward pulling his cock out of Claire's throat. He fell to the floor spent. Claire took a deep breath and coughed to clear her airway as she relaxed tiredly against Cory's sweat covered chest. She glanced around the room to see people dropping like flies covered in sweat and cum after their wild orgy. James was the last one on his feet. He was groaning and twitching as he jacked a thick load all over Lana's tits as she lay panting on the stove. Then he sank down on top of her to rest.

Jason was trembling with fatigue as his cock spit the last of his cum into the sex ooze that was dripping out of Claire's cunt. Frantic fucking had the same effect on cum as whisking had on heavy cream. Jason had given her a genuine cream pie by that point. He slid off the table into the floor and passed out from exhaustion. Cory's cock ceased it's trembling a few seconds later as he passed out under Claire.

Claire groaned and took a deep breath to collect herself after that exhausting foursome. She lifted her head to look at Smiley. She gasped to see his red glowing bracelet had lost its glow. His sinister grin didn't look all that mean anymore. He simply looked like her normal garden gnome again.

She collected her nerves and carefully climbed off of Cory's spent cock before she slid off the table. The floor was still slippery from the punch and chocolate. She gulped as she looked at all the naked unconscious people on the floor. It looked like a sticky massacre. She slipped and stumbled over to her phone and picked it up. There was one last text from Smiley.

"THANKS, Claire! We both needed that. See you next year. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

"What the fuck?" she whispered in disbelief as she looked at the ceramic gnome. "You're not getting off that easy, you little shit. How did you do all this?" she demanded as she grabbed the plastic bracelet off his neck and examined it for a moment.

It was just a cheap toy that had lost its glow. She sighed in exhaustion as she stared at Smiley's sinister little grin. His face seemed happier after the orgy. She almost felt thankful for what he did. It had been mind-numbing and thrilling. Then she looked at the sticky unconscious bodies around her and gulped.

"Let's get the fuck out of here, Smiley. I don't want to be here when they wake up," she grumbled as she tucked the garden statue under her arm and hurried to the door.

She pulled her clothes on behind the shrubs and hurried home. She set Smiley back in his spot beside the little holly bush on the front lawn before she scrambled back into her townhouse. She was shaking as she locked the door and ran upstairs to take a shower. She curled up in bed afterward, trying not to think about what happened.

She woke the next morning when her phone chimed. She had received a new email. She sat up and groaned at her sore ass and cunt. The railing she received from her coworkers hadn't been a dream. She looked at the clock on the nightstand and gasped. It was well past ten. She was two hours late for work.

"Fuck!" she grumbled as she grabbed her phone.

The email was from the office. She quickly pulled it up and read the announcement. Work had been canceled for the next week due to most of the department being out sick after eating tainted candy. Claire grew extremely nervous when the email mentioned a criminal investigation to discover who made the psilocybin laced candy that was left on the doorstep of the assistant manager's house.

"Psilocybin?" she exclaimed as she quickly searched to find out what that was. "Oh shit. That's the chemical that makes magic mushrooms magical," she mumbled in understanding.

She quickly climbed out of bed and went downstairs to the front door. She stared at the back of Smiley's head for a moment as he sat in his normal spot between the holly bush and the front steps. She noticed something new sticking out of the ground close to his foot. She went outside to investigate. She gasped to discover a thick patch of little brown mushrooms growing under the holly bush.

"You little shit... you spiked the candy didn't you?" she grumbled as she looked at his shit-eating grin.

He didn't answer her to her disappointment. She sighed and went back into the house for coffee. She was startled to find a new message scribbled in red marker on her dry erase board.

"My dear slutty Claire, what are your plans for New Year's Eve? Love, Smiley."

12