Halloween Party Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabnock
Sabnock
207 Followers

"What's the matter, baby," my violator mocks, scraping his condom-covered dick slowly out of my abused ass, drawing another gasping whimper from me. "Mike's just here to say hi. Don't worry."

With that, he pins both my wrists behind the small of my back. I'm obviously not resisting. Mike moves closer, filming, as Sam continues pummeling me. I don't say anything, just gasp over and over as that cock pumps in and out of me. I look at the camera, whimpering, shamed and horny.

"I'm going to come, baby," Sam growls. "You're going to make me cum."

Mike gets a great shot of Sam's toned ass cheeks quivering and tensing as he thrusts one last time into my poor ass. The devil boy groans, and I watch his entire body shake as he unloads himself deep into me. After a few long moments, he pulls his condom-covered cock out of my abused ass with an audible popping sound. I stagger as he lets go of me, and probably would've stumbled to the floor if I hadn't been clutching the mirror so hard.

Meanwhile, in real life, Mike shifts on the couch next to me. I don't have to look over to see he's obviously hard- in my peripheral vision I notice he's freed his hard cock from his shorts. I'm worried if I touch myself, I'll shoot off instantly. My ass suddenly feels incredibly sore.

On screen, devil boy Sam releases me, pushing me face-first onto his bed. As I flop forward he takes a moment to rip both my shoes off, throwing them in a different corner of the room. I get to my hands and knees and look at the camera, trying to hide my face, but even if I hadn't just seen what Sam did to me it's abundantly clear I've just been absolutely fucked. My hair is a mess, my lipstick is everywhere- even my eye makeup has been smudged, like I've been crying. Mike tuts, from the other side of the bed. "Hey, Jessie. C'mere. Let's put that mouth of yours to good use."

The camera bobs down, and I watch as Mike pulls his hard cock out of his pants. Just like he's doing on the couch next to me, screen-Mike starts slowly and purposefully rubbing his huge shaft.

I look worried and confused- still in doggy-style position, staring at Mike's huge dick. Just as I'm about to open my mouth, Sam rolls his eyes and flips up my skirt, bending over to aggressively tongue my abused asshole. That look of fear and regret dissolves instantly, and I screw my eyes shut and bite my lip hard. Mike takes the opportunity to walk right up to me and force his thumb straight between my lips. I watch as screen-me sucks on Mike's thumb, moaning into his hand as Sam gives my freshly-fucked ass a rimjob.

"You ready to suck this dick?" Mike asks.

I look up at him, obviously turned on, and pop his thumb out of my mouth. I shake my head, hesitantly. Sam looks up at the camera, then sarcastically rolls his eyes.

"Listen, Jessie. You'd better start taking care of Mike. Or else I'll stop."

With that, he slips one finger into my ass and starts pumping me. It takes me a second to realize that the moaning I can hear isn't coming from the TV. It's coming from me. Mike on the couch next to me is working his dick faster and faster.

On screen, I move to jerk myself off. Sam swats my hand away, pumping harder with his finger.

"Just focus on your pussy, baby. And put that pretty mouth to work."

Sam grins and moves to slip two fingers into me. Mike takes the opportunity to shove his cock into my wide open mouth.

I'm just like Gavin. I thought I was going to fuck a hot girl, last night. But instead, I'm dressed like a slut, getting worked from both ends.

This goes on for a few minutes. Sam, behind me, pumping me in the ass with his fingers. Mike, looking down at me from behind his phone camera, feeding his dick into my greedy mouth. Beside me on the couch, Mike is stroking himself faster and faster. I have no idea what to do. On screen, Sam pulls me backwards, eliciting a brief grunt from Mike as his huge dick slips out from between my lips. The Devil boy looks at the camera and winks, before flipping me over and pinning my shoulders to the bed with his hands.

"This time I want to look at your face when I fuck you," he growls. I shake my head, still unsure. My wig is almost coming off my head, at this point, and one of my clip-on earrings rips off in the tangle. Sam, uncaring, puts a new condom on his cock and grabs a bottle of lube from the nightstand. Mike manages to film the whole scene: me, staring awkwardly up at Sam, who positions himself over me and slowly pours lube over his shaft. He takes a moment to squirt some onto my asshole, as well, before spitting directly on my hole.

He slips easily into me. Sam folds me in half, wedging my knees onto his shoulders. He pounds me, just as hard and just as fast as he did when he had me against the mirror. Once again, I start making little girlish moaning noises as his cock plunges into me. Sam grabs the tops of my thigh-high socks for leverage, hammering me straight into the bed. Dirty talks spills easily from his lips.

"You're fucking gorgeous, Jessie."

"I'm gonna fuck your ass all night long."

"You're never going back to girls after this."

"You fucking slut," he says, leaning forward so his dick is as deep as it can go, his face almost pressing up against mine as he crushes into me. "You told me you were straight."

"I. Am. Straight." I moan, trying to say it in between strokes as the devil boy pounds me, over and over.

"Say that again, slut." His voice drips with mockery.

"I'm straight. I. Like. Girls."

There's something so overwhelmingly erotic about watching me, dressed as a girl, getting fucked like a pornstar.

I'm more turned on than I've ever been in my life.

"Oh, oh," I moan, on screen.

"That's right baby. Take this dick. Fuck you're tight."

"Oh... I..."

"I know baby. You're a slut now. Say it,"

"I... I..."

"Say. It."

"I'm a slut. Fuck me, fuck me, fuckmefuckme-"

I almost jump out of my skin when Mike, in real life, grabs my hand in and pins it firmly over his cock. I resist for about half of a second, before I start working his dick. He's so hard, so strong. Just like on the screen, I feel so... submissive. So right. So fucking horny. His dick is soft, but hard like iron under my hands. I run my hand up and down its huge length, squeezing and rubbing his warm shaft.

After a few minutes, Mike leans over to open the cabinet next to the couch. I feel a strange emptiness when he pulls his cock away from my hand. Heat swells off his muscular body as he repositions himself so he's right against me. He rips my blanket off, but I can't tear my eyes away from what I can see on the screen - the sexy schoolgirl, moaning in ecstasy, getting hammered by the androgynous devil boy. My limp cock flutter against my abs as Sam does his best to fuck me into the bed.

A shock runs through me when I feel what Mike, real life Mike, is about to do. His massive cock, the one that I had just wrapped my hands around, the one that he had shoved into Gavin's throat just minutes ago, presses firmly against my naked hole. I feel him pour cool lube over me, then his slimy cockhead pushes against my raw entrance, teasing me, already beginning to stretch me out.

"Wait... wait... Mike..."

On the TV, I'm moaning like a whore. "Higher pitch," Sam commands, and I instantly switch to a girlish whimper. "Oh I'll be your slut, Sam. Let me be your whore, pleaaaasee."

"Good girl," the devil boy says, winking to the camera. He slides his cock almost all the way out of my ass, until he's just barely inside me, and just as my schoolgirl-self looks up at him he rams it deep inside, bottoming out totally.

"Don't worry, baby," Mike coos, in real life. "You're gonna love this."

I can't even think, I'm so turned on. On screen, I'm getting totally fucked, missionary style. Mike moves himself to exactly the same position now, ready to repeat the pounding I got last night. Unlike Sam, he's so big- so muscular. So powerful. He's wearing exactly the same kind of smug, lusty expression that Sam has, on screen. With one easy motion, Mike grabs one of my legs and places it on his shoulder.

"Feels like you got blown out last night," he says casually, as his lubricated cock slides effortlessly into me. I want to respond, to say something back, but I can't. He fills me so totally, so hugely. I can't believe it. His cock is enormous, and all I can do is stare wide-eyed at his leering, arrogant face. I want to tell him to stop, that no matter what happened last night I'm not gay, that I don't want him sticking his thick shaft into my waiting asshole.

There's no resistance, from either me or my ass, so Mike effortlessly plunges his girthy rod halfway into me, before slowing down.

I want to say no. I want to protect my manhood. Instead, I just gape upwards at him as he buries himself inside me. I recognize that feeling of being filled, from last night. I whimper involuntarily.

"Like I said," he repeats, slowly sliding out of me, scraping his cock against my insides as he comes almost all the way out. "You're gonna love this."

"Mike... I..."

"You what?" He mocks me, pushing in again. This time I can't hold back. It's too much of a turn-on. This guy, this muscular man, dominating me. Me, dressed like a slutty schoolgirl, being penetrated like a bitch on his couch. I've never been this horny in my life.

"You think you two are the first straight boys that we've turned out? No way. You're all the same. Deep down, you get turned on enough, you realize that you're just a fucking slut. Look at you. Dressed like some whore, showing up to me and Sam's house. You love this, don't you?"

I don't want to say it, as he pounds me again and again. Last night was one thing. I stare at myself, on screen, as I'm in the process of getting bitched. The Jessie that night has the same expression I have right now. Confused. Pained. Elated.

"Say it."

I look back at him, losing myself in that dominating gaze. I try to bite my lip, but he just fucks me harder- not long, slow strokes, but deep, hammering fucks. One of his hands is splayed against my flat chest, the other hugs my slender leg to his shoulder.

"Say it, straight boy."

I can't help myself. This man is fucking me, making me his slut. His cock pumps in and out of my abused ass, turning me out, making me crave more.

"Mike... please..."

He narrows his gaze, slowing down. I desperately try to wiggle my hips, trying to get that magic cock to fit deeper inside me.

"Please what?"

"Please... please fuck me! Please! I need your cock, oh, I'm your bitch, I'm-"

My voice cuts off when he starts going as hard as he can. Before, he was just pumping me, but now he's fucking, and I can barely take the pressure of his body crashing down on me. I was trying before to be quiet, to hold onto my pride, but now that he's started ploughing me I can't hold back. I moan, moan as hard as I can, until all I can hear is the clapping noise of his skin on mine and my own girlish surrender.

I can't think.

I can't do anything.

I can just lay here, and take it, as this powerful man turns me into his personal fuckslut. My own prick flops uselessly, soft, lolling against the upturned plaid of my skirt. I close my eyes and lean back on the couch, letting Mike fuck me, begging him to fuck me, gasping as he wraps one hand loosely around my throat, moaning for more as his cock plunges deeper and deeper into my ass. His heaving body is sheened with a layer of sweat.

"Tell me you're my bitch."

"I'm your bitch," I say, without hesitation.

"Tell me you love dressing up like a slut."

"I love dressing up like a slut."

"Tell me you love it when I fuck the fake macho bullshit out of you. Tell me how much you love getting turned into a crossdressing little whore."

I open my mouth to talk, but before I can speak he drags his hand down my chest and latches onto my soft cock. I cum in seconds. He laughs, surprised, and I almost black out from the sensation as I start shooting the biggest load I've ever had, all over my body. Mike quickly pulls out of me, then uses one hand to raise my hips up so I'm almost totally inverted, body held upright in his powerful grip, flaccid cock directly over my face. I keep dripping cum, spraying myself with my own warm semen- it lands in thick dribbles on my mouth, cheeks, and forehead.

Mike laughs and places me back down on the couch, running a finger over the glazing of cum that covers my face. He works his finger into my mouth- I suck on it, eagerly, tasting sweat and stale beer.

"Here you go Jessie, you sissy bitch."

He shifts, easily getting to his feet, erect cock bobbing as he stands over me. I giggle, looking up at him as he pumps his shaft. This man, this big, powerful man, has just put me in my place.

"Open your mouth and show me that tongue."

I do so, not thinking. I stick my tongue out like the pornstars I love watching, hungry for his seed. In response, Mike grabs my wig and pulls it totally off, throwing it across the room. He grips my natural hair in one fist, holding me in place.

Mike moans and explodes all over my face, coating me instantly with ropes of warm cum. I can't help but moan in satisfaction that I made him so horny, that I made him cum so much. Two, three, four more bursts cover me, and I close my eyes and feel his seed drip all over me.

I lay groggily on the couch, not thinking, basking in the knowledge that I'm Mike's cumslut. Twelve hours ago I was trying to sleep with a hot girl. Now, after getting fucked by two separate guys, I just let one of them cover my face with his cum. And I love it. I like my lips, tasting his salty load. I don't need to chase girls, any more. I just need to be Mike's sissy.

The hinges of the unlocked front door squeak as someone pushes it open. "Hey, Mike, I need my phone-".

I open my eyes, just in time to see Gavin step back into the house, still dressed like a playboy bunny. He stares at me, cum-soaked, and his jaw drops.

"Hi Gabby," Mike says, still looming over me, dick in hand. His warm cum trails from my face back to his cockhead. I stare at my roommate, who just half an hour ago was in the same position. "Looks like you aren't the only straight boy who got put in his place last night," Mike laughs.

Neither Gavin nor I say anything. I'm not surprised at all, when he walks timidly over to me. Not surprised in the slightest when he gets on his knees and kisses me straight on my cum-plastered lips. I close my eyes and kiss him back.

"Fuck yeah," Mike murmurs, pulling out his phone to video us.

It's going to be a good day.

Sabnock
Sabnock
207 Followers