Halloween Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over to me. "I'd love to have breakfast and dinner and a date with you tomorrow night as well," I stammered out. I couldn't believe what was happening, but, her contact info WAS in my cell. I was tempted to call right then just to see if it was real, but I didn't.

"Here's what I think, Mr. Batman. I think you should finish playing your game there, oh look, you've won almost $500!! Well, finish letting it play, then why don't you go to your room in say, 15 minutes and look at my pictures and do what you need to do? Maybe I'll even call you!" She smirked as she said it.

"..." I am without doubt the most skilled linguist she had ever met.

"I want to know that "I" am Mr. Batman's biggest weakness." She said it with a confidence and a knowledge that I would be doing what she said.

"Ok, ZaJen," I said in a low moan, "I can tell you that you are and I will."

"Good. We'll set a time for breakfast then, ok? Not too early. I'm a late sleeper. But I know a good restaurant that has a wonderful Saturday Brunch."

"That sounds really good," I said it, looking right into her eyes and then she kissed me again, deep, long, tongue in my mouth, and my hands went down her back to her butt. She didn't move so I squeezed and then she pulled away.

"15 minutes from now I want you in your room lying on the bed looking at my pictures, understand?"

"Yes,"

"Good." A simple statement that seemed charged with so many possibilities.

She turned without saying another word and walked away, her ass wiggling, her wand waving back and forth close to her side. I watched her go and then hurried the spins off of the machine by pressing the spin button over and over. By the time it was done, my luck had changed drastically. I had just won $800 making up for the $400 I'd lost at the tables and slots earlier. So, even if the contact info was bogus, even if I didn't see her again, ever, I had two pictures of the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my phone. I took the ticket to the window, cashed it out and went up to my room.

I went up to my room. It hadn't been quite 15 minutes since Jen had walked off, but my cock was throbbing and I couldn't wait any longer for relief. When I got in the room, I stripped off the Batman costume and lay on the bed. I took my phone and before I could even pull up Jen's pictures, it was ringing. It was her. She HAD given me the right contact info! My heart raced, blood rushed, cock thickened all at the same time. I answered in a raspy voice. "Hi."

"Well, Mr. Batman. What are YOU doing?"

"I uh, well; I'm uh, lying on the bed. I was just about to pull up your pictures but you called."

"Hmm. Well, I did say 15 minutes. But, how do I know you are actually doing that?"

"I am," I half whined it, pretty embarrassed to be admitting it for some reason, but also rock hard and throbbing, leaking as well. "I would have had to whether you said to or not," I started blurting out. "I was so turned on when you walked away I HAD to come up here," I said and fell silent.

"I know. But it is still flattering. Now, I'm not sure I believe you yet. What are you planning on doing now? Be honest." She teased.

"What do you think?" I was embarrassed and maybe a little annoyed that she KNEW what she had done and was making me confess to it as well.

"Not what I think, Mr. Batman, it's what you tell me. Go on, tell me what you are going to do, no hedging," she giggled.

I sighed. I could feel the heat in my cheeks radiating off my own face. "Ok, if you are going to make me say it, I am about to jerk off looking at your pictures. I can't help it. I told you that you hit all my weaknesses."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"What do you mean?" I said, surprised.

"I mean...What are you waiting for, start jerking." She laughed again.

"Wh-" I am sure she must have been floored by my linguistic gymnastics at that point.

"Look, Mr. Batman, either I turn you on or I don't, which is it? If I do, start jerking off to me. If not, maybe I should just hang up and we should forget about the whole date thing tomorrow!" She said it in tone that led me to believe she meant it. And this whole conversation got me so turned on anyway I didn't care. I grabbed my cock and started pumping. I groaned aloud.

"Ok, I'm jerking," I said breathlessly, happy?"

"Hmmm...I don't know, I still don't think I quite believe you, put the phone on speaker. I want to hear you."

"Wh-" I couldn't believe what she was saying, but I didn't think I could not do what she was saying either and have her stay on the phone. I pressed the speaker button on the phone and let her hear my hand moving up and down the shaft, slapping against my skin with each down stroke.

"Ohh. I like that I turn you on. That is really hot to me. But, I'm still not sure I believe you."

"I really am, Jen. Only thing I'm not doing is looking at your picture since I'm talking to you at the moment."

"Well, Mr. Batman. That won't do at all I don't think. And, since I'm still not sure I believe you, what is your room number?"

"Huh?" I was shocked, my hand in mid-stroke as the shock of her question washed over me.

"I didn't stutter, room number?"

"723, why? I thought you were leaving?" I stammered out.

"Well, you might want to leave thinking to me, Mr. Batman. I heard a knock on the door. "Why don't you answer that?" She giggled; I heard the laughter in the hallway.

I got up and went to the door, opening it a crack as I was naked and still a bit paranoid about the situation. I wanted to see if anyone else was out there. But, there stood only Jen/Zatanna. "So, are you going to let me in or leave me standing out here?"

I opened the door, kind of hiding behind it as I let her in.

"Look, I don't have much time, the girls are wanting to go in the next 30 minutes or so, but, I just couldn't resist seeing you after feeling what I had done to you downstairs," She cooed. I let the door close, exposed to her now fully, my hands going in front of my cock, but doing nothing really to hide it.

"Don't be bashful, Mr. Batman. That looks very nice, and all because of me?" She laughed. She walked over to the desk and sat down in the chair, crossing her perfect legs. "So, since I don't have much time, why don't we get back to what you were doing before I so rudely interrupted? I mean, since you couldn't look at the pictures I thought maybe the real thing might help some."

I wasn't sure which was greater, my embarrassment or my arousal. But when she lifted her legs up to smooth out her hose, the argument was over. I lay back on the bed again; my eyes locked on her legs as she raised one and then the other. She slid the wand slowly up her inner thigh as she smoothed each leg of the hose.

"Well, since you are out of costume, should I call you Bruce, or something else?" she asked it as she started adjusting the top of her outfit, showing even more cleavage. Her tits were probably within a sharp intake of breath of falling out of it.

"I'm Phil," I said, moaning again as my hand went up and down the shaft of my cock.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Phil. Just so you know, I don't normally do this--come up to a guy's room that I just met--but I just felt a connection with you. I couldn't resist, sort of like you I think, huh?" She giggled as she pointed her wand at my hand pumping up and down as she stared at me jerking.

"No, I couldn't." Was all I said as I stared at her legs, then her tits, trying to make eye contact but back to her legs again. She got up from the chair and walked over to the bed standing over me.

"Faster," she commanded. "Maybe this will inspire you." She turned around, pulling the material covering her ass upward. Her cheeks nearly fully exposed, the seams running directly up the center of each. "Do you like my ass?"

"I love it," I groaned out, hand now moving in a flurry, faster, harder.

"Don't go TOO quickly, Phil. I still have a few minutes." She turned around and looked at me again. One leg rising so the heel was perched near my own cheek; "You love my legs, don't you? I think honestly they are my best feature. But a lot of guys have told me that it's my ass or my tits. And the liars that I always ignore say my eyes. Which are you, Phil?"

"Legs, Jen, they are perfect. I couldn't stop staring."

"I noticed," she said breathily. "Go ahead, look and jerk Phil. I think I can find something that will interest you." As she said this, she motioned me to move to the center of the king bed. When I did, she moved onto the bed as well. She raised and moved her right leg over my body bringing her body to rest now above my chest her knees on either side of me. She leaned over, her hair falling on either side of her face, her costumed covered tits now coming very close to my lips and face. "Keep touching yourself, but don't cum. You can hold it, can't you?"

I tried to speak but just nodded my head. She lifted one hand, the one not holding the wand and pulled down on her top. "You said my legs were my best feature, but, that really wasn't fair to my tits, since you weren't able to really see the girls was it?" She giggled, looking back over her shoulder as my cock started throbbing and precum leaking like a faucet from the head. She sat back up then, her fingers pinching her nipples as I stared. "Keep jerking, only stop if you think you can't stop yourself from cumming," she commanded, her nipples becoming hard under her touch. She then moved her wand between them, squeezing them together. I moaned. She reached back and took my hand that wasn't jerking my cock and placed it on the wand. "Push it up," she said in a low, sultry voice. Her mouth opened. I slid it slowly upward, obviously wishing it were my cock and her just as obviously showing me what it would be like if it were. "I wonder if I could maybe change your mind and make you a tit man," she cooed.

Then the wand slid up far enough for her to begin licking the tip, then sucking it into her mouth. I watched, jerked, moaned, hips bucking upward as I saw her sucking the wand. I slid it up another inch to see if she would stop me or take it, she just kept swallowing. I groaned, she moaned as well as I saw her fingers working on her nipples. I pulled it back down and it made a popping sound as it left her sucking lips. I was getting close to cumming now. I couldn't hold it back much longer. I was torn between just pumping fast and hard and letting it go, which my body was desperately urging me to do or slow the stroke and ease the pressure to last a little longer. She held the wand between her tits and I again pushed it up and into her mouth. I wasn't going to make it, so I slowed my stroke and barely kept my hand wrapped around it.

She looked over her shoulder as the sounds my hand had been making eased. "No cheating, baby, either jerk or stop if you can't keep from cumming; no in between." She smirked down at me now. I pulled my hand away, realizing that one more hard stroke and I'd be painting the room with my jizz. "Well, if you aren't going to be using your hands to jerk it, you might as well make them useful and stroke my legs. Feel how smooth they are. I love the way they feel, don't you/"

I was groaning, barely able to keep from cumming even without touching as she spoke, her fingers played with her tits and my hands rubbed her legs. "So, Philip, tell me, if I told you that you could only do one thing tonight, you could either cum or make me cum, which would you choose?"

"Oh my god, Jen, how could I decide that? I NEED to cum so badly right now I can't stand it, but I'd love to make you cum. I WANT and I NEED to make you cum too!!"

"You can only do one, which will you choose?" She now took the wand in her hand and started sliding it down the front of her costume. She rose up on her knees, moving the wand between her legs and rubbing it on the material hugging against her pussy. "Go ahead, start stroking again. Watch me. I want you to look at me as you stroke. I want you to stroke yourself as if you were inside of me. I want you to SHOW me how you'd fuck me if I were on top of your cock. I want you to jerk it until you think you can't take another stroke without cumming. Then stop, but jerk as long as you possibly can, show me how long you could last in my pussy. Once you stop, lay your hands down flat at your sides. Take a deep breath and then you can tell me what you have decided. If you say, "Cum," you can start jerking it again, looking at my body and shoot that load right out. If you say "Make you cum" then I'll tell you what to do and I will be the one cumming. Remember, you can't do both, so you have to decide. Start pumping Mr. Batman!"

I knew I wasn't going to last long, but I also wanted her to know that I would fuck her fast, hard, deep, or slow and methodic, whatever she wanted. But at that point, it was fast and hard. She sat the wand down by her leg then and her hands went to my nipples. Her body slid down further so she was over my stomach. I groaned. My nipples are extremely sensitive to being touched or licked, and it goes right to my cock when it's done. It increases my need to release and at the same time makes it even harder not to and makes it nearly impossible not to wank my cock as hard as possible to relieve the need and pressure. My balls were achingly swollen, I was looking at her legs, her exposed tits and she was smiling down, looking back at times to watch my hand, her fingers manipulating my nipples and driving me crazy. "You really need to cum, don't you, Mr. Batman? I absolutely love that look on your face, the way you are biting your lip, that look of pleasure mixed with what? Desperation, aching, yearning? Stroke for me, right to the Edge!" She drew the word 'edge' out and laughed as my hips started bucking off the bed. "Are you imagining my smooth, waxed, wet pussy around it? Maybe my hot, wet mouth? Hmmm?? Are you picturing what it would look like, feel like to have me sliding down on it with either?" That teasing laugh again. I was going crazy.

I'm sure my moaning and groaning must have been easily audible in the hall or the next room, but I was too far gone to care. I couldn't speak or think. My mind flooded with the images she was painting. My hand flew up and down now, squeezing harder, trying to hold it in...trying not to cum. "Oh, I think I might really like the way you want to fuck me," she said, looking back over her shoulders again. I suddenly felt a wet warmth against my stomach as she adjusted herself and her crotch was planted against my skin. I couldn't take any more. I groaned aloud, pulling my hand away, grabbing the bedding on either side, clinching it hard to keep my hands from going back to my cock. She rubbed the wetness against me. I nearly screamed with need, but bit my lip. My mind was flooded with desire, desperate, unyielding, nearly overwhelming desire. My fists clinched in the bedding as she slowly bent over me, her hair now falling around my face. Her lips were a millimeter from my ear, I could feel her moist breath, the flick of her tongue against my ear—another very sensitive area on me. She whispered one word in my ear as she leaned there. I could feel her hard nipples against my skin, her warmth. "Choose."

My fists clinched harder. I think I was about to push my fingers through my own hand. "Make. You. Cum." The words were tortured and my body was screaming against them, but I desperately wanted to see this woman cumming and me being the one to make it happen. I groaned and forcibly relaxed my totally tensed muscles in my whole body. With the choice made, I thought that I could at least relax that much.

Her lips were still at my ear, her voice still a low whisper. "Funny thing, Mr. Batman," she cooed then lightly laughed, "You already have. Well, little orgasms, but now we can work on a real one. I'm glad you decided to make ME cum!

"But, you know that now means that you can't. That was the choice. But, I hope it will be worth it for you. She then sat up, bringing her legs up as her ass was firmly planted on my stomach and chest. "Let's get rid of these." She started pulling down the shorts that went with the outfit. She wasn't exaggerating. Her pussy was as smooth as satin, her lips were wet. To say it was perfect would be an insult to the way it looked. Her lips were swollen, parted like a flower. The opening was moist with her wetness and inviting. She had worn no panties under the shorts, so her pussy was easily visible through the fishnets. The shorts rose up her legs, passing her thighs as she leaned back on me. I raised my hands to her hips to steady her as she lay on top of me, her legs in the air, her head close to my cock. I could feel her hot breath now on my cock as she spoke facing it, watching it twitch and jump. "Ohhh, look at it. This is going to be very HARD for your poor cock I imagine. You really do want to cum, don't you, Mr. Batman?" She laughed and I felt her warm, moist breath blow out over the head and top of my shaft. It jumped of its own accord, precum flowing. "Maybe you should have chosen differently, but I'm glad you aren't selfish like that."

"I really do want, no, I really do NEED to cum, Jen, after I make you cum, would you ple—"

She cut me off. "Nope, the deal was one or the other." She raised her legs up, bent at the knee and finished sliding her shorts off, over her heels and then tossed them onto my face. I could feel how wet they were even with the casual toss. She started to sit up and my hands moved more to her lower back and ass as she began to slide toward me, her fishnet covered pussy getting closer and closer to my face. She lowered her legs back down, sliding the top of her body upward, her legs going back down below, bending them back again so that her knees were on the bed. Her hand picked up the wand again.

She rose up on her knees and her pussy was almost directly over my mouth. "So, Phil, how should I have you make me cum?" She said it, her fingers wrapping around the wand at the bottom, tapping it against her lips as she looked down at me. I groaned at the sight of her pussy right above me, her tits, nipples hard standing out, and that smile/smirk she had. "Oh, I think I have an idea. She licked the tip of the wand, then pushed it into her mouth and made a show of sucking it in and out. My cock was on fire with the sight of her doing it, the thoughts of how her mouth would feel, as she simulated sucking a cock. I groaned and she pulled it out again with that audible pop.

"Well, I had to get it lubricated," she said in that sultry smoky tone that almost felt like her stroking my cock with her voice. She moved it down her body, raised herself a bit higher on her knees, and used her other hand to part the swollen wet lips of her pussy. She moved the tip of the wand to her opening and slowly, agonizingly slowly began pushing it in. I watched as the tip and then the cylindrical black shaft began disappearing into her. She moaned aloud as she looked first down at me, then back to my cock which was not just jumping, but literally dancing as it throbbed and pulsed.

I could feel my prick yearning for any sort of friction. One tug, rub or anything would have sent cum shooting like a geyser out of the head. She moaned again, watching it dance as she began pulling what was now a shiny wet wand from her opening. I moaned, "Oh, god, Jen, pleaseeeeeeee..."

"Sorry, Phil, no take backs. A deal is a deal," her voice was a mixture of sighing, breathy lust and teasing, taunting, vixen. My mind was racing, trying to find words or do something that would persuade her to let me cum as well. But I was blanking. My eyes were drawn to the cane slowly going in and out. The hand not holding the wand went to her breasts and she squeezed and started fondling her nipple. She looked down and smiled. "Remember I said you were going to make me cum, not that I was going to make myself cum. Open your mouth, Phil." She said it soft and low, her accent making it sound like honey dripping from the hive. I didn't hesitate; I just opened my mouth expecting her to plant her pussy over it. But, instead, she pulled the wand from it, flipped it and put the wet part that had been inside her pussy into my mouth.