Halloween Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now be a good boy and hold it steady. I was going to say something, but with a mouthful of magic wand and watching her lowering her pussy down onto the other end again, I simply clamped my mouth over it and tried to hold it steady. As she pushed it into her pussy and more of her weight came down on it, she started to moan and the wand started to push further into my mouth. I started to gag and my hands came up reflexively to stop it. She looked down at me, my eyes watering, saliva dripping from my mouth, her fingers working her nipples. I held the wand now in my hand, keeping it from pushing any further down my throat as she started to ride it. Her hips rising, falling, fucking it deeper, one hand working her nipples, one then the other, twisting rubbing, squeezing, the other now working her clit, fingering it.

"Oh god, oh yes! That feels soooo good. Hold it steady for me to fuck! Ummm! She was fucking it now, coming down all the way to my fingers. I felt her wetness dripping, her fingers moving in circles, rubbing her clit. Within a couple of minutes she started to gasp. Oh god, I'm going to cum, Phil!" She stretched my name out as she was getting closer and closer. "Watch me!! You want to cum so badly, don't you?" Her bucking grew more frantic, causing the wand to push and make me gag again.

"OH god, yes, Jen, pleaseeee! Just let me. Let me cum with you!" I tried saying the words, but it must have sounded like a patient at the dentist begging for the drilling to stop. But she understood the pleading tone, the, I am embarrassed to admit, whining.

"Oh god, I love the way you sound, the way you whine when you beg me." She laughed and while I thought it was way too cruel, it was such an incredibly hot turn on watching her from this angle. "Show me how much you want to, Phil. Come on, beg me," she urged breathless, her body starting to shake, the teasing laugh in her voice even as it shook with the wave of her orgasm starting to wash over her.

I continued to try to get words out around the wand in my mouth, begging, pleading with all my heart for relief. After another few seconds she lifted off the wand, pulled it from my mouth and tossed it on the bed, then firmly planting her pussy on my face and mouth. "OH FUCK!!" She was nearly as loud as I had been. "Use your tongue, make me cum!" And with that, I slid my tongue up her slit, to her clit and circled it, sucked it between my lips and flicked it before sliding it back down again into her pussy. I moaned, my hands on her thighs, then squeezing her ass as I licked. "Oh fuck yes! Right there! Just like that! Right there, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! One hand went to the back of my head, the other still squeezing her right tit as she moaned. "I'm cummmminggggggg!!" With that, I felt the first squirts of liquid filling my mouth. While I didn't tell her, another weakness of mine was women who squirted as they came, and she did. It was incredible as she held my head to her pussy, maneuvering her pussy over my mouth. "Drink it Mr. Batman!! Get it all! I love your tongue, so--oh fuck, cumming again!" Her body quivered and again she was squirting. I gasped, sputtering, again choking, and trying to swallow as well. The hand that had been squeezing her tit was now gripping the headboard as she ground her pussy against my open mouth and face, soaking them. In a few more moments it had passed and she collapsed onto the bed beside me.

"Wow, you do know how to use your tongue," she said her head facing me. Her leg came up and I felt her smooth thigh against my cock. That touch nearly caused me to explode, but somehow I didn't. "I really loved that, Phil. It was so hot!"

Her thigh moved, pulling my cock downward, causing it to rise up off my stomach as she got to my balls. I was moments from erupting. I groaned. "Pleaseeeeee!" She took a deep breath, looked down and then lifted her leg; precum flowing almost like cum out of the head.

"I'm so sorry to leave you like that. But, I can't. A deal is a deal. Now, you KNOW you can't cum tonight, right? Her hand trailed down to my aching balls. I want these as full tomorrow if not fuller when you pick me up, understand? I'll know if you cum, and if I even THINK that you did our date is off, ok?"

I wanted to say, "HELL NO, I'll cum whenever I damn well feel like it and I need to and feel like it now!" I wanted to just grab my cock, and shoot all over her, or in her, but of course, none of that happened and I said, "Ok, Jen, but..."

"No 'buts', I want you just as turned on by me in the morning as you are now. But, you can at least take a cold shower and rest so that you won't be quite so close to the edge as you are now, huh?" She emphasized her words by drawing her fingernails down the shaft of my cock causing another stream of precum to flow out and it to jump and spasm against her hand. She laughed.

"I'm going to have to go. You can still look at my pics if you want, and you can jerk it as much as you want tonight, just no cumming."

"All right," I pouted it out, sounding surly I'm sure, but if she noticed or cared, I didn't pick up on it.

"I have to go; now, my address is in my contact on your phone. I'll expect you around 12. If you want, you can call me when you are on your way from here, ok?

"Ok, I'll call when I'm leaving." She leaned over and kissed me again, long, slow, passionate with the promise of things to come and it made my body blaze with agony/ecstasy all over again.

"I really can't wait to see you again, Phil. I have so enjoyed our SECOND date."

See you tomorrow. With that, she got up off the bed. Standing over me, beside the bed she gazed down at me laying there, cock rock hard, leaking, face and hair covered with my sweat and her cum and pussy juice, my eyes pleading with her, no words, just a look of desperation and hope for relief. She leaned over me, took the wand and placed the end that had been inside her to my mouth again. "Go ahead, you know you want to. Lick it clean for me." I didn't even try to protest, I smelled her scent on it and I let her push it in my mouth. I grabbed it to keep her from gagging me with it, and she started to straighten up her outfit, pulling it back over her tits, leaning over me again, grabbing her shorts.

"You love the taste, don't you?" She giggled as I nodded my head. When she pulled the shorts up she took the wand from my mouth, looked at it as if it were a thermometer and said, "Yup, you definitely have Jen fever! A pretty bad case by the looks of it! I'll see what I can do to make it worse tomorrow."

She turned, so that I could see her pulling the bottoms down to cover some of her perfect ass, giving me another view of the seams going up the back of her legs. She wiggled and walked to the door, stopping only to say, "See you tomorrow, Philip, have a good night, and naughty dreams!"