All Comments on 'Halloween Party with Mom'

by notthenorm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

We need more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it

But the frequent use of “here” in place of “her” is a bit off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moms.

My own mom was gorgeous and I always wanted a relationship but it never happened. My Aunt was another story along with her daughter, my cousin. I really must write it all down on here one day.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Need More

That was pretty good but I believe it could have been epic. It left me wanting to know more about their relationship before he joined the service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get it right!

I hate it when there are spelling mistakes or bad grammar, please take the time to proof read. It distracts from the enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don't use autocorrect.

Don't use autocorrect. And spellcheck can steer you wrong too.

If you have a printer. I suggest you print out your next story to review it.. I worked many years in the aerospace industry as a tool maker/CNC programmer/CAD drafter. I found when I had completed a CAD drawing, regardless of the time I took reviewing my work on screen. When I printed it out, any mistakes just seemed to leap out at me. So I always reviewed any printed drawing before submitting it for shop use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

""I loved your costume sweetie, I didn't want to say anything last night to spook you off.""

Jesus Christ you people always ruin the story with the whole "I knew it was you!" thing at the end... What is the point of the mistaken identity if you're going to just make it consensual in the end?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I rated this story a 4. It raised more questions than it answered. I do not like to slight an writer's work because I have written nothing nor had anything accepted for publication. I would have liked to have some detailed background information about the mother/son relationship. Where is husband and/or father? Why is mother at a swing club? The potential for character and plot/subplot is there.

CcatoneCcatone11 months ago

With the way the clubs today unicorns and (single men much higher prices). We use to take a neighbor wife because husband travels a lot, we even took my mother in law (I never had sex with) i think she went for the spite of it. She very dominant woman, but I stood my ground. We ran into a few acquaintances (bi) unexpectedly she was bi, her husband straighty was at the glory holes nursing a cock. He is still a good friend and better now because he doesn't act so macho. He is good at sucking cock and it is a pleasure to suck his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous