Halloween Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to exercise regularly, and I preferred swimming as my form of exercise. All the laps that I had done in the pool had given me some muscle and it appeared as if my chest had benefited. I ran my fingers along the patterns across my chest and my nipples hardened, increasing the impression of me having breasts.

The second t-shirt was sleeveless and the pattern was a little different. The colour of the pattern was black on top of a very pale brown and it looked as if there were straps going over the shoulders to help keep the basque in place. When I finished smoothing it into place, the colour of the t-shirt blended with my skin so closely that it almost looked as if it wasn't there. I took several selfies of this top, using the mirror to get the front and back at the same time.

Then I stepped outside the dressing room and looked in the full-length mirror at the end of the aisle. With the distance that I was away from the mirror, the colour of the t-shirt disappeared, leaving just the pattern visible. I heard a gasp and a giggle as the salesgirl stepped out of the gap between the racks and said, "I wish that I looked as hot as you do in that outfit. If you buy that, your boyfriend definitely won't be able to keep his hands off of you."

I couldn't help smiling at her compliment. My lips slid over the metal brackets on my teeth as I turned to her. "This is a little bit more extreme than I was looking for. And I don't think that I could go out looking like this. I'm not used to dressing like this." Her next comment made me smile even more.

"Why not. You have a body that most of us would do anything to have, and I'm envious of just how good you look in that outfit." Then her eyes dropped to my chest and she added, "You're lucky that you can go braless like that. Letting your nipples poke out like that adds just that little bit extra that makes that look so sexy."

I took another look at myself, this time doing it as if I was looking at another girl. She was right, I looked so hot dressed this way, and unless I looked really close, all that was visible of my nipples were slight bulges on what appeared to be very modest breasts. After one last look at myself in the mirror, I decided to buy both of the shirts, and wore the shirt with the black pattern when I went to pay for everything. After she added everything up, then applied the discount, the shirts were free.

It felt good to get everything at such a good price and I kept smiling at her. My smile must have been infectious, because she was smiling too and I was able to admire the clear brackets on her teeth. If it hadn't been for the metal archwire that was attached to them, they wouldn't have been visible unless I was close enough to talk to her.

Chapter 3

It was still early, so I decided to take my time walking back to the Tube. I still wasn't sure just what to do about Jezebel. I still had feelings for her and wanted her as a friend, but I wasn't sure if I wanted more from her.

After leaving the clothing store, I had stopped at a coffee shop and used the ladies washroom to pack my new clothes in the suitcase, being careful that the silicone prosthetics stayed hidden in case someone came in. The jeans I had on had fake pockets on the front and the back pockets were too small to tuck the phone into. After using a stall to relieve myself, which involved having to sit down to do things the way every other girl does, I made sure that there was no unladylike bulge showing in the front of my jeans.

While I stood in line waiting to order a tea to go, I checked to see if anyone was looking at me. Most of the people were so busy doing other things that I was pretty much ignored, though I did catch a couple of guys checking me out when they thought I wasn't looking in their direction. When my order was ready, I took it outside and sat down to sip at it. As I waited for it to cool down, I heard the tone that I had programmed into it for Jezebel. I checked the message and saw that she wanted to know if Christopher wanted to go out for something to eat.

Feeling a bit mischievous, I sent back a message saying that Christopher wasn't available, but that Christine was out shopping and wouldn't mind having her company for an early supper and was available to do something for the rest of the evening. Then I sent her a picture of Christine in the pink t-shirt. It was taken from the side and my braces were clearly visible between my smiling lips. A few minutes later, she replied, "Hey babe, taking a walk on the wild side? Give me a chance to get ready and let me know where to meet you. Somewhere nobody we know will be?"

I replied, "Let me do a little online search for someplace to eat and I will send you an address. You'll have to take the Tube. That okay?" to which I got a positive reply. It took me a while to find a pub that sounded like it would be a quiet place to talk, and after looking at the menu they had on their website, figured that we would enjoy the food. I sent her the address and started to walk in that direction. I knew that I would get there before her and wanted to have a drink to steady my nerves a little.

The place turned out to be better than I had hoped. Originally, it had been a warehouse or manufacturing plant, and the main floor had been converted into a pub sometime in the past. The ceiling was high and one end had a balcony that had held offices at one time. The walls were lined with booths, some meant for just a couple people, others meant to hold small groups. In the center of the floor were a couple of pool tables and several dartboards were fastened to the side wall. I took a booth on the balcony near the back where we would have almost complete privacy.

There were a couple of barmaids circulating through the tables taking food and drink orders, but they stayed mainly on the main floor where most of the people were sitting. It didn't even occur to me to take my braces out before ordering something to drink. The braces were just a part of who Christine was. Without the braces, I just wouldn't sound like her.

I divided my time between sipping on my drink, watching the people on the main floor and checking my email and social media accounts. I tried to keep one eye on the entrance so that I would see Jezebel when she arrived, but somehow missed her coming in. I doubted that I would have recognized her anyway, because when I looked up, there was a gorgeous girl walking towards the booth. It was obvious that she had taken the time to do her makeup and fix her hair, then put on a fabulous-looking blouse and short skirt. Then she finished it with a pair of high heels. What had alerted me was the sound of her heels tapping on the floor.

I slipped out of the booth, intending to give her a hug, but she had something else in mind. When I put my arms around her, she took my head in her hands, drew my face to hers and kissed me. It started out as just a kiss hello, but when I didn't pull away, she opened her mouth slightly and brushed her tongue against my lips. When I didn't resist, she pushed against my lips until they parted and it slipped between them, coming to rest against my teeth. Then she moved it up slightly and began to run it over my braces.

There I was, standing on the balcony with a gorgeous girl in my arms where just about everyone could see us if they looked up, being passionately kissed. I did the natural thing and pulled her closer to me. Her response was to press her body against mine. I let one hand drop to her waist, then a little lower until it was resting on the back of her skirt. As my hand settled into place on her cheek, I felt the strap of a garterbelt through the fabric.

Her tongue continued to explore the braces on my teeth, then moved to the edge of my teeth and waited for me to separate them so that she could get between them to the plate on the roof of my mouth. Even though I couldn't feel her tongue against my palate, I could still feel her supple lips against mine.

Her hips began to press against mine, as if she was searching for something. When she didn't find what she was looking for, one of her hands moved from behind my head, to my shoulder, then down my side until it reached my waist. She paused for a second, then moved her hips back and put her hand between us, her palm against the smooth front of my jeans. Her hand moved around, searching for what wasn't there, then a little lower until her fingers reached the top of the cleft in my jeans. I felt her middle finger slip between my legs, following the cleft until she encountered the zipper. Her finger jerked a little, then she slowly withdrew it, but not before she stroked the cleft a couple of times.

One of us moaned, and it may have been both of us, but I'm not sure. As much as I was enjoying it, I gently pulled away from her. As I turned to return to the booth, her hand caressed my butt and ran along the zipper between my buttcheeks. I slid my body into the booth, expecting her to take the bench opposite me, but she slid in beside me, waited until I got settled, then moved so that our hips were touching. Then she crossed her legs so that the leg on the outside was against mine and her foot could rub my leg.

I smiled at her, letting her see the braces on my teeth, then turned to pick up the menu. I already had a good idea of what I wanted to order, so I held it so that she could see it too. She put her arm over my shoulder and pressed her upper body against my side as she looked at the menu. The fingers of the hand that she had placed over my shoulder began to run through my hair, moving a little more of it over my chest.

I put my hand on her top leg and gave it a squeeze with the intention of getting her attention, then said, "They do a baked potato that is supposed to be very good. There is a portion of the salad bar that has toppings for the potatoes. I was thinking that I would order one for myself. Have you decided what you would like?"

She pointed to a soup and salad combo, and said, "I'll start with that, then maybe have a little more. Let's go and order at the counter, then we can add whatever toppings we want. Are you going to eat with the braces in?" When I nodded, I felt her leg shake a little beneath my hand. She slid out of the booth and waited as I followed her, then took my hand and led me to the stairs.

We placed our order and she insisted on paying for both meals. My potato came right away and we walked hand in hand to the salad bar where there were plates and bowls for the soup and salad. We each took a tray and added the toppings that we wanted, including a dinner bun for each of us. She had her tray ready before I was done and waited for me at the bottom of the stairs. Just before I reached her, she began to ascend the stairs, checking to make sure that I was at the right distance to observe her. I found out why when she was just above eye level. The back of her skirt swayed away from her body and the back of her legs came into view, revealing that she was wearing stockings and a garterbelt.

This time, when we slid into the booth, she sat across from me. She fidgeted in her seat for a bit, leaning toward me and giving me a very nice view down the front of her blouse to the top of her beige strapless bra and revealing her cleavage, while her hands were under the table. The reason for leaning forward became evident when I felt her stocking-clad foot rubbing against the back of my leg, without a shoe on it. She started by rubbing my calf, then gradually increased the length until her foot was going from my ankle to my knee.

I had begun to eat my baked potato, without removing my braces first, and Jezebel didn't take her eyes off my face once, barely even blinking. It felt weird not to be able to feel the food against my palates and the soft potato kept getting stuck between the brackets and my gums. It also tended to build up behind the lisp bar running behind my front teeth. Dislodging the potato from between the brackets and my gums was easy, I just ran my tongue along the brackets and it came loose, as long as I didn't let it build up too much. Removing the potato from behind the lisp bar was harder. I swished it out with liquid, and because I had a drink with alcohol in it, it didn't take long for me to start feeling the effects. When my glass was empty, I refilled it with water from the jug on the table.

Jezebel was also feeling the effects of what I was doing, though it wasn't alcohol that was affecting her. Her body gradually slid towards the front of her seat as her foot moved to the area above my knee and between my legs. She must have reached as far as she could, because she hooked her foot behind my knee and pulled me towards the edge of my seat and closer to her. She had been nibbling on her salad and dipping her bun into the soup and was almost finished. It was taking me longer to eat because I wasn't used to eating with braces and had to spend more time dislodging the food from them. It also didn't help that her foot kept getting higher up my legs and was stroking between my upper thighs.

The next time that she extended her foot between my thighs, I brought my legs together, trapping it. I didn't squeeze very hard, and she could easily have escaped if she wanted to, but all she did was wiggle her toes and try to get them closer to the top of my thighs. I pushed my plate to the side, signalling that I was done eating for the time being and licked my lips. My hands went under the table, grasped her ankle and lifted slightly, then I began to run the fingers of my right hand up and down the sole of her foot, searching for a ticklish spot.

All that happened was that she adjusted how she was sitting so that she was more comfortable and waited to see what I would do next. My right hand started to massage her foot, while my left hand began to caress her stocking-clad leg. I wasn't able to reach very high, but it still felt very pleasant. She was still watching my tongue lick my lips, so I opened them until the gap between my upper and lower teeth was visible and ran the tip along the edges, feeling all the little imperfections. I knew that she wanted to see more, but I delayed opening my lips more for a little longer by curling my tongue up and running it over my top teeth behind my lips.

She could see my tongue slowly moving across my teeth and knew that it was rubbing against the brackets that she had made for me, but she couldn't see them yet. I could feel that there were still little bits of food stuck to them and was careful to not dislodge them just yet. I waited until I could feel her start to fidget and knew that she was getting just a little frustrated, then spread my lips until I felt the brackets begin to show.

Chapter 4

I could tell when I did something that Jezebel liked by how her toes moved. When I did something that she enjoyed, her toes would squeeze together and curl over. She liked when I stroked her calf or rubbed her ankle and foot.

As soon as my brackets began to show, her toes started to move together. I used her responses as a gauge of how much she could see and began to tease her by showing her a little more of the brackets, then hiding them for a bit. Her toes were already curling when I started to run my tongue over the brackets where she could see them, and then I started to dislodge the debris from above the braces. There wasn't much, but that was all it took to get her toes to curl over and her foot to start shaking. I closed my lips again and used my tongue to remove as much of the debris as I could, swallowed and grinned as big as I comfortably could, showing her that everything was gone. It reminded me very much of how actresses in porno videos would show how they had swallowed after giving a blowjob, and Jezebel must have recognized the same thing, because she let out a soft moan. I stroked her foot and calf until her foot stopped shaking, then let go.

Now that I had removed all the debris from my braces, and given Jezebel a bit of a thrill, I asked her, "Do you want anything for dessert."

She didn't even look at the menu as she replied, "They don't have what I want for dessert on the menu." Then it became a little less confusing as she added, "We'll have dessert when we get back to my place." She seemed to switch topics when she asked, "Did you bring a toothbrush with you? You need to brush after every meal when you have braces. Too many of my patients either forget or just are too lazy to bother. I always carry a couple of samples with me with our clinic's name on them." When I just shake my head, she smiles and says, "Let's go and make sure that your beautiful smile is clean before we leave." She had brought things that had never occurred to me that I would need. She opened her purse and handed me a toothbrush wrapped in clear plastic. "It already has toothpaste on it. Just wet it before you brush."

We both slid out at the same time, then she followed me as we walked to the ladies' room. The original building had been built with washrooms on both floors and the pub had updated both sets during the conversion. She began to laugh when I started to reach for the door to the men's room before realizing what I was doing and opened the other door.

She followed me in and joined me at the sink. I started to brush my teeth without removing my braces and she did the same with her unadorned teeth. It took me longer to get my teeth clean, partially because I wasn't used to brushing with the braces in my mouth, but mainly because I was having fun teasing Jezebel with the prolonged display of the metal in my mouth. She wasn't the only one enjoying watching me brush my teeth, I was enjoying it too, maybe more than she was. She had done such a marvellous job of making them that they weren't moving around as I was brushing them. It felt as if they were actually glued to my teeth, and I was experiencing what other patients must feel as the toothbrush bristles went between the brackets and the archwire to clean the surface of my teeth and remove the last little bits of food.

When she was done brushing, she moved behind me as I was brushing and brought her hands up to my chest, tracing the pattern on my chest with her fingers, then cupping my breasts in her hands. Even though there was very little for her hands to hold, the way that she did it made what little I had seem as if there was more flesh in her hands, especially when she began to play with my nipples. It felt as if they had swollen to larger than I was used to as she gently took them between her thumb and finger and played with them.

She also pressed her body against my back and slowly moved her hips around. As I bent over to rinse, she moved to the side so that she could watch. Her hands moved to my waist and then one went lower and caressed my butt cheek. As I cupped the water in my hands to rinse the last of the toothpaste from my mouth, the hand on my cheek moved to the center and her fingers followed the zipper between my legs and stroked the cleft in the material. She had timed the move perfectly and I sprayed water and toothpaste all over the basin.

I gave my hands a quick rinse, then turned to her and put my wet hands on either side of her face, pulled her against me and kissed her with my wet lips. I had intended for it to just be a quick sloppy kiss, but when I felt her lips against mine, I turned it into a much longer, much more passionate kiss. I began by parting my lips slightly and running my tongue over the outside of her lips, then, when she parted hers, I ran my tongue over the outside of her teeth, tracing the small imperfections. I had never noticed it before, but she had a small gap between her bottom front teeth that I had never seen. Every time that she tried to slip her tongue into my mouth, I closed my lips tightly or blocked her with my tongue.