Halloween Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until she was in position before kneeling on the bed and moving between her spread thighs. I deliberately avoided touching her legs, moving so that my face was above hers before lowering my body on top of hers and pinning her to the bed with her hands between us. As I settled against her body, her left hand held her skirt between her legs and she turned her right palm upwards so that it came to rest against my smooth crotch, with her fingers free to move between my legs.

I moved my face closer to hers, rested my face-bow gently against her lips and waited for her lips to part, allowing my face-bow to slip between them and my lips to contact hers. As my lips made contact, the fingers of her right hand curled upwards between my legs and her middle finger came to rest along the cleft in my jeggings, the rest of her fingers against my inner thighs. Then she spread her teeth slightly and my face-bow slipped between them and our lips began to get seriously busy, followed by her middle finger working into the cleft between my legs. The sensation of having her middle finger in my cleft while the rest of her fingers pressed against my thighs, cupping my cameltoe, was extremely pleasant.

It didn't take long before I noticed a pattern in the way her fingers were moving. If I did something involving the face-bow, her left hand moved between her thighs, stimulating herself. If it involved the brackets on my teeth, her right hand moved between my thighs, stimulating me. After a bit of experimentation, I found that her hands repeated the same motions and that I could control what her hands were doing by varying what was happening in our mouths. She seemed to respond best when the face-bow was between her teeth and she could feel the brackets on my teeth. Both her hands would move at the same time, her right hand between my thighs and her left hand playing with her body. Once I had a better idea of what she responded to, I began to use it to my benefit.

I started to use the face-bow to get her to stroke herself for a while, with the added benefit that her movements slightly stimulated me as well, then would add the brackets on my teeth so that her right hand would directly stimulate me. When she reached a point where she was really starting to enjoy what her hand was doing between her legs, I stopped what I was doing with the face-bow and increased the amount of contact the braces were having until she calmed down a little. Then I would repeat the cycle again, taking her closer to the point of no return before backing her off. I wasn't sure if she was aware of what I was doing, but her hands continued to respond to what was happening in her mouth.

Her hands were having a very pleasant effect on me and I was experiencing sensations that I wasn't used to having. I'd had handjobs and blowjobs before, but this was different. Her right hand was stroking me the same way that her left hand was moving between her thighs, stroking along the outside of my cleft and occasionally she would slip her finger inside to stimulate that area as well. Sometimes she moved her fingers to the bundle of nerves just at the top of my cleft and worked on them for a while before returning her fingers to lower on my cleft. I realized that she was treating me as if I had the same sexual organs as she did, and that I was experiencing similar sensations to what she was. There was a gradual build-up of response inside my body until it felt as if the muscles inside my lower body were starting to pulse.

Then she slipped her hand underneath the waist of my jeggings and began to run her fingers up and down the lace of the thong covering my cleft, gradually getting lower until she reached the bottom of my cleft. She began to stroke the area until the skin-covered bud emerged from inside my cleft, and then she played with the skin around it until the bud was exposed. Her fingers played with it, stimulating it and the area around it until I began to shake uncontrollably and I felt the muscles inside my body tense and release rapidly and repeatedly. She waited until the spasms decreased before removing her hand from inside my jeggings and rolling to the side, taking me with her. We lay facing each other on our sides as my first non-male orgasm passed.

I smiled at her as the last few spasms ended and started to say, "I think I just had...." as she said, "Did you just......" We both giggled as she raised her hand and we looked at it. I started again. "I think I just had an orgasm, but it didn't feel like anything that I've experienced before. It felt as if it came from inside my body."

We both looked at her dry hand as she said, "I think that you had a female orgasm." Then she grinned. "You'll have to tell me more about what you felt, but right now, what I want is to play with your jewelry for a while longer." At my puzzled look, she explained, "I've been looking at your braces all evening, wanting to touch them and feel them against me. When you put in the face-bow and wore it where other people could see it, that just took me to the edge. Now that I have you where other people won't see us, I want to take full advantage of the opportunity to enjoy exploring them before they disappear forever." Then she brought her face to mine and we were kissing again. I put my free arm over her and pulled her body closer to me until we were chest to chest.

Chapter 8

I let her enjoy kissing me for a bit, then I tightened my grip slightly and rolled onto my back, pulling her on top of me. Our faces moved apart slightly as we rolled and she moaned in frustration at the separation. She shifted her knees until they were on either side of my hips and settled against my smooth crotch before pressing her lips against mine again. The tingle inside my body started again, though at a low intensity. I moved my hands to the hem of her skirt, then a little lower until they were on the back of her stocking-clad legs before gradually moving them closer to the skin above her stockings. My hands didn't stop until they reached the curve of her ass and I was cupping her asscheeks in my palms.

As much as I was enjoying having her playing with my braces and face-bow, there was something else that I wanted more. I began to exert upward pressure, trying to get her to move her hips up my body. At first she resisted my efforts, pushing back against my hands, and increasing the amount of pressure on my smooth crotch and the bundle of nerves beneath the skin. The tingle increased in intensity and became a gentle throb, and I was tempted to let her keep on stimulating me. My hands slid a little lower and closer together, and slipped between her thighs and brushed against the skin beneath her pussy. She was as surprised as I was at the unintended contact, and it was enough to get her to move upwards.

Her face moved away from mine as she gasped and let out a moan of pleasure, and moved her hips up to my chest, past my engorged nipples and paused when her knees became trapped between my arms and my chest. I pushed against the cheeks of her ass, this time coming into contact at the base of her pussy lips, and she rocked from side to side so that I could slip my arms between her legs and she could move higher.

Her skirt brushed over my chin and nose as she settled over my face. As soon as her thighs touched the wire of my face-bow, she began to moan in pleasure, and then the wire came into contact with shaved pussy. I could feel the muscles in her thighs twitching as she adjusted her position. She moved the hem of her skirt so that it wasn't stuck between her thighs, and I got my first look at her shaved pussy. Then I shifted my head to a more comfortable angle and the face-bow rubbed against the exposed pearl at the top of her pussy. That was all that it took to set her off. Her legs squeezed together, she lifted up slightly, and I watched, fascinated, as both her inner and outer lips repeatedly opened and closed.

It took a while before her pussy stopped twitching and the muscles in her legs relaxed enough for her to lower against my face again. When she had tensed up, her ankles had trapped my arms against the bed and they were still pinned in place. As she settled into place, I extended my tongue past my face-bow and ran it up and down the outside of her outer lips a few times, which induced a moan of pleasure from her. I deliberately stayed away from the upper area of her pussy, not wanting to stimulate her too much and provoke another orgasm. I wanted to enjoy what I was doing for a little while. As she regained more control of her body, she began to move her pussy above my face, trying to get my face-bow to touch her pearl again. Every time that she got close, I would move my head so that the face-bow would miss the distended bud. Then I timed it so that I moved up as she was moving down and I licked her bud as it passed my lips. If I had been able to, I would have taken it between my lips, but the wire of the face-bow was in the way and I couldn't get close enough.

I felt her outer lips begin to twitch a little and pushed my tongue against them until the tip slipped inside and against the twitching inner set. The face-bow slid down a little and came to rest against her bud, and that set her off again. This time, she didn't move away from my mouth right away and I felt rather than saw her body react. And with my tongue being in contact with her lips, I was able to prolong it by moving my tongue around inside her pussy. She finally had enough and fell to her side, releasing my face as she rolled away from me.

I rolled towards her and rested my head on the pillow, looking at her dishevelled appearance. Her hair was spread around her, her face and neck flushed and her eyes slightly glazed from the intensity of her rapid orgasms. Her skirt was above the lace-topped stockings, just barely covering her crotch and her naked lips. The smile on her face showed that she had enjoyed what I had done. It took her a couple of attempts before she was able to say, "That was pretty intense." She rolled her head towards me and added, "If that's what you are like all the time, I'm going to have to keep you around."

She rolled so that she was facing me and began to stroke my cheek, then moved her hand to my face-bow and traced along it to where it connected to the band behind my neck. "I need a little time to recover, then I'm going to take care of you. I've lost track of how many orgasms I've had so far this evening. The first one was in the shower after you sent me the picture of what you were wearing, especially with your braces showing. It was only a small one, more of a teaser of things to come. The rest have gotten more intense each time. I don't think I can handle anymore right now."

Her hand moved lower, to my chest, where she began to play with my nipples and the modest amount of tissue around them. I copied her by reaching out and cupping her bra-covered breast. She giggled and said. "You're going to have to squeeze harder. There's a fair amount of padding in there. I wanted to try and look as good as possible for you this evening, so I picked a bra that lifted me and made me look bigger." I moved my hand up and between her breasts, then caressed her breast again. She giggled again. "Now that is all me. Don't stop, that feels nice." She had a fair amount of cleavage showing, and I revealed more of it by undoing a few buttons until the lace at the top of her bra was showing.

I started to move closer to her, but she stopped me before I could get my mouth near her breasts. "We can do that later, but right now I want you to take off the face-bow. I want to kiss you with just the braces for a while. Hold the face-bow in place while I undo the strap." Together, we removed the strap, then she put her hand on my hip and pulled me close enough to kiss her.

It was a brief but very satisfying kiss, and as she pulled back, she kept her teeth clamped tight on the face-bow. It slipped out easily, leaving the braces still in my mouth against my teeth. The grin on her face was enough to show that she was enjoying herself. After setting it aside, she moved in for a more prolonged kiss.

The kiss just kept on going, with her tongue exploring my braces and teeth. She pulled her body against mine so that we were touching in as many places as possible, then her hand moved to my butt cheeks and began to play with the zipper running between them, leaving the waistband fastened. Her fingers gradually pulled the zipper down, finally slipping between my upper thighs to undo it all the way. She moved my upper leg so that it was resting on top of her hip, separating my inner thighs.

Without losing contact with the brackets on my teeth, she moved her hips away from mine enough to make room for her hand to move between us and stroke against the smooth front of my jeggings and stimulate the nerves below the surface. The tingle inside my body increased in intensity as she stroked lower, running her fingers along the outside of the cleft showing in my jeggings, then increased her pressure until the cleft opened slightly and the fabric slipped inside slightly. Her fingers moved lower, slipping between the edges of the zipper and underneath the fabric, contacting the bare skin of my butt before beginning to trace the edges of my thong. She took her time, running her fingers up and down between my cheeks before moving them to the bottom of my cleft. Then she began to stroke over my thong, directly over the lace-covered bud that was emerging from inside my cleft. She gently stroked the skin on the outside until the bud emerged and she was able to take it between her fingers and directly stimulate it.

The tingle inside my body increased until I felt the muscles in my lower body begin to tense, then release, slowly, building and spreading until I lost control and my body began to spasm for the second time. She kept stroking the bud, prolonging the intense stimulation I was feeling, until I finally rolled away from her and her fingers slipped from between the edges of the zipper.

It took a while until the muscles between my thighs stopped spasming, although there were still a few tremors. While she waited for me to relax, she ran her fingers over my distended nipples and the flesh around them, which seemed to prolong the recovery time. Like her, it took me a few tries before I was able to speak clearly and say, "Wow, that was pretty intense. I think I just had another orgasm, but I don't think I came, did I?"

She raised her hand and we looked at her dry fingers. "It doesn't look like it. I think you just had another female orgasm, an internal rather than an external one."

I gave her a metal-enhanced smile and said, "Is that what you feel when you orgasm?"

She returned my smile and replied, "I don't know how to answer that, because I don't know what just happened to you, but I do know that what I felt when you had your face-bow between my legs was pretty intense and I had a reaction similar to what you seemed to have. My reaction tonight was very different from what I experienced with Christofer. Don't take this the wrong way, but I felt tonight to be more satisfying."

I had to think about what she said for a bit, then my smile got bigger. "You know something, I have to agree with you. The intensity was more intense for me as well. It almost is a shame that Halloween is over and Christine is going to disappear. When you first asked me to do this, I didn't think it would work, but this has turned out to be more fun than I thought it would be."

Jezebel got a thoughtful look on her face. "You know what, it doesn't have to end yet. The braces and face-bow will last a long time and you have the rest of the costume in the suitcase. You already bought some more clothes, and it would be a waste of money if you didn't get to wear them some more. Why don't you leave them here so that you can wear them again? I wouldn't mind having Christofer come over and then you and I can change him into Christine and have fun again. I've really enjoyed tonight. Maybe Christofer and I can even hang out together when Christine is busy. Besides, I think that I owe Christofer a couple of happy endings for letting you spend time with me."

I didn't even have to think about it. I took her in my arms and kissed her, making sure that we both enjoyed the feel of the braces on my teeth.