All Comments on 'Halloween Pumpkins...'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Seeker81Seeker817 months ago

Outstanding. Damn goosebumps.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire7 months ago

This was an excellent tale with an ethereal feeling and a great twist that went a step beyond what I anticipated with her. Loved it. 5*, a new favorite, and best wishes in the contest.

amadthonamadthon7 months ago

Wow, great story! I got the foreshadowing that Britney might not be mortal, but the twist at the end got me.

AaroneousAaroneous7 months ago

You nailed it. This has to be the Halloween story contest winner.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

can only echo wow

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft7 months ago

Great story, as usual! A spooky love story is just what I needed to start my day today. 5*

Con6969Con69697 months ago

So awesome an sad at the same time I'm left with goosebumps

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was mad that you missed a whole paragraph explaining him parking hisbike, i thought typo. When he said our tree i thought it was a dream about a gril. When her knew her name without an introduction i thought another typo. I was about to give up. I guessed pretty early that she was a ghost. When you mentioned meat on metal trays I guessed surgery. Your ending was incredible. You are very talented and use great grammar. I am glad that 8 didn't give up.

gbamin9gbamin97 months ago

fascinating. thank you for this!

OvercriticalOvercritical7 months ago

I do not like supernatural stories. There's no point to them at all. You don't learn about people and their emotions. It's just silliness and I wish the authors would put them in a category where I could pick and choose and thus avoid the nonsense. 2*

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE7 months ago

It started as a loving tender story and ended with tears in the eyes. Not very believeable and realistic but a fascinating read. 5*

crystal_fancrystal_fan7 months ago

@Overcritical

I know, right? They should do something like hold a Halloween contest, and then they could put all those stories together, maybe, I dunno, with a link on the entry Literotica page or something. And maybe we could have authors put something Halloween-y in the name, so grouchs would know to avoid those stories!

Frank, as usual, well written story. If I was nit picking, I'd have loved for the prologue to have been just a bit longer to flesh out the main character some more. Having said that, your stories speak for themselves and I bow to your expertise! I appreciate your time and effort. 5*.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

I'm with Ludvig, it started as a very romantic story with lots of lovin' and I finished it with tears in my eyes.

Many Christians believe we will all be together again when we pass, maybe so. The more stories I read from the really good authors bring tears I've never had before, maybe life goes on.................................

xtrail65xtrail657 months ago

Oh My God, such a wonderful tale of love. Not unexpected being a Halloween story, but goodness me….tears 5 wonderful glorious stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Little too obvious up front we were being thrown into a fantasy where Brit wasn't real, but beyond that gap everything else was well played. The interaction with the brother was a bit confusing - how could he see him? I could feel the love and finality that the two were "soulmates", so great job there. 4.7*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Enjoyable story!

5

BlueFox007BlueFox0077 months ago

As a scientist, life after death with interactions with the living seems phony, contrived. But as a reader of a master storyteller, it seems so real. Well done. 5*

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuy7 months ago

A sweet story of two people finding one another and starting a new life together. Thanks for sharing. Five stars from me.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste7 months ago

DAMN fine story.

nestorb30nestorb307 months ago

very well done!

Thanks for writing

A_BierceA_Bierce7 months ago

Just enough foreshadowing to leave a smidgen of doubt, then growing confirmation when he meets her brother. Lovely story.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

EXCELLENT WORK Frankenstein1962!! I'm not too crazy about the whole Halloween thing, but i truly hope your little tale is a winner. And I just hope my own "Britney" is there to greet me when my motorcycle crashes!!

Starwolf1961Starwolf19617 months ago

WOW, just...WOW!! Saw it coming, but it was so well done. I just loved it! KUDOS + 5!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If the world is a just place, this is the winner. I’m totally agnostic and have been for over 50 years, and you had even me willing to buy the premise, if only for a little while. Easy 5 stars.

jlg07jlg077 months ago

I figured she was a ghost, but not him! Awesome job. 5+*

SatyrDickSatyrDick5 months ago

[02.01.24]

I did not see that ending coming AT ALL!

I sussed out that Britney might've been a ghost...but the reveal that Kyle had snuffed it as well - well O.M.F.G.!

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 months ago

Never seen that one coming

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 1 month ago

Didn't see that coming until it was on me. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well... that made me want to cry.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Beautiful way to go through eternity!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Kyle also having died an accident was the twist that added the fifth star. A well done told tale .

PurplefizzPurplefizz13 days ago

Damn! I confess I didn’t see that one coming, great twist and an excellent Halloween story- even though it’s currently the middle of May…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...