Halloween Roulette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot. If I read the situation correctly, she was contemplating kicking me in the nuts.

"First off, I'm not really vain, but I've been told that I'm fairly good looking. Secondly, I do okay at sex. There haven't been too many complaints. What do you bring to the table nerd?"

"When you say, "Too many complaints", that would give me reason to assume that there have been some. What are we talking here, two, three? As far as what do I bring to the table, have you ever seen Revenge of the Nerds?"

"Yes. Your point?"

"Maybe I'm Lewis from Lambda, Lambda, Lambda, and I try harder."

"I see that you like to blow your own horn." Sarah was getting a bit antsy as she watched the clock, hoping to get her punishment completed before the midnight bewitching hour.

"Nope. Never blown anyone's horn in my life, including my own."

The princess reached behind her back and unclasped and unzipped, the pink ball gown, letting it loosen away from her body. When she shook it free from her skin, she was standing in front of me in just her lingerie. A full white lacy bra, matching panties, with silk stocking and garters to hold them up. I have had the pleasure of looking at many Victoria's Secrets spreads, and I imagined that this could have very well been one of them.

There wasn't a huge contrast of color between her pale skin and the snow white lacy garments that covered her treasures. What did stand out was the bold red hair that had fallen over her shoulder and the reddish-brown freckles that adorned her body. Excitement raised in me and I couldn't control it. Luckily the plastic cod piece of my costume did.

"Look, you don't know who I am. I don't know who you are. So how about you just put on the condom and 5 minutes later you'll be walking down the hall, on your way back to Nerdville."

"Ouch. First off, what makes you think that I'd last 5 minutes? Second, you called me a nerd, yet it's you that quoted my boy Boba. Third, I do know who you are." Sarah jumped at that revelation. Her entire body shook with shock.

"Bullshit. You do not."

"Wanna bet?"I figured that I'd try my luck.

"What's the bet?"

"I tell you your name and we have full out sex, but like I said before, you walk out into the hall and show them my load in your mouth. If I don't, we do it your way." Either way was a win, win for me. I mean this girl truly was a princess.

We stood and stared at each other for a few seconds. She knew that she had no choice. Her only option would be to hope that I was bluffing.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Let's hear it."

"Sarah. Sarah Watson." The last name came to me like a vision. I knew it. Her shoulders drooped and she appeared to be deflated. Suddenly for her, there was no more fun in this game.

"Walton" She corrected me with a whispered tone. Her chin was touching her chest plate when she asked how I knew.

"Not that many beautiful red-heads walking around on campus. Plus, we've had some interaction between us in the past." Sarah raised her head just enough to look in my direction.

The gig was up. The game was over. I couldn't risk getting in trouble myself, so I let her off the hook. Lifting the helmet of my costume over my head, I exposed my face to her for the first time that night.

"I'm Reid Garrett. You purchased some stuff from me a while back."

"Fuck. Don't say stuff. It makes it sound like it was drugs or something. I heard that they tried to kick you out of school for not ratting everyone else out." I just smiled and nodded my head.

"Thanks, you saved my ass. And here you are in my room trying to help me save it again tonight. What are you doing here by the way? You're not a nerd. Aren't you the highest ranked tennis player in the school, and I see you jogging, every single morning."

"My buddy Ray invited me. Thanks for saying that I'm not a nerd, but in all actuality, I am. Look, I'm not even supposed to be here tonight so let me help you and I'll go. Give me the condom and I'll go down to a restroom and fill it for you. No harm, No Foul."

"Well aren't you the gentlemen. Unfortunately, they will check it to see where it's been, if you get what I'm saying."

Sarah reached behind her back and with exact precision undid the clasp of her lacy brassiere with the snap of her fingers. Her full freckled breasts were directly available for my viewing pleasure. When she felt that I had had enough time to oogle her swaying boobs, she tucked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and eased them down her long pale leg. A small tuff of curly red hair adorned the top of her slit but, did nothing to cover her ample meaty, pink lips.

"Garter and stockings, on or off?"

"Without a doubt, on."

I followed my princesses lead and started to disrobe. Pieces of plastic flew out of my hands as bit by bit, I neared nakedness. When I was finally down to my underwear, I watched as Sarah removed the last of the restraints that were holding her mask in place. She was more beautiful than I had remembered. Sarah was pretty, but her beauty surpassed any cuteness by a long shot.

"Wow Sarah. You are absolutely spectacular. I feel privileged or at the very least, super lucky that you spun my number." As I pulled down my briefs, my dick was so hard that it slapped me on my stomach.

"You are foolish to waste your kindness on this dumb creature." That was her second Boba Fett quote of the night. No doubt this girl was a closet nerd.

Sarah moved in and gave me a kiss on the lips. "You smell good Reid."

"You as well, considering the fact that you haven't bathed in a week." Sarah's tongue found its way into my mouth roughly and started a fight with my own. Dancing our way toward the bed, Sarah pushed me down onto the hard, single mattress.

The foil packet that held the condom had as much chance with Sarah's teeth as a baby gazelle has when it is grabbed by a lioness. Zero.

With the lubed latex rolled down my shaft, Sarah squatted over me and sat in a single fluid motion. "Fuuuuuuck", escaped her mouth as she bottomed out on my rock-hard dick.

Reaching up I grabbed her soft melons into my hands and examined them thoroughly. Her pink nipples were larger than any others that I'd had the privilege of mauling.

Sarah's hips bucked as if on a mission. When I looked over at her desk, I realized why. 11:48pm. We were rapidly approaching the deadline.

To expedite our goal, I flipped Sarah on to her back and took over. My balls slapped her ass with each thrust and she couldn't have been happier. Every time I bottomed out a "Oh" escaped her lips. When I ramped up my speed, they were released in rapid succession. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Until she grabbed my hair, pulled my face down her hers and came.

Sarah came with a shudder and a shake. I felt every muscle in her body tense up upon her release. All of the vibrations that were coursing through her worked their magic and drew my semen up and out of my balls.

My load felt like it was one of epic proportions. There was very little doubt in my mind that the condom would overflow with spunk. When Sarah pulled my still hard shaft out of her, she grasped the latex love glove like she was about to jerk me off and pulled it up and over my head. Carrying the sagging rubber, she walked to her desk, replaced her mask, then walked over to the door and unlocked it.

Within seconds, two of her sorority sisters were at her side. They whispered as they waited. Less than a minute later Ainsley showed up. To my surprise the head mistress licked the outside of the condom, then dipped her finger inside and tasted the contents. After a few seconds of deliberation, she said, "Congratulations" and walked away. 11:57pm. Sarah was still in.

I sat up on the bed, found my underwear and started to pull them up over my still semi hard cock.

"You going somewhere?"

"Home. You got what you needed so I'll leave you to it."

"I'm not a slut."

"Never said that you were."

"You didn't have to. I can see it in your face. You think that all this silliness is girl stuff, and only a slut would let a complete stranger fuck her, so that she can stay in the good graces of her sorority."

"Sound more like you're judging you, than I am."

"If you're not judging me, why are you leaving?"

"Look, you got what you needed. You're home free. I know that you aren't supposed to have me here. I'm not supposed to even be here. So, it's probably better that I leave.

She was standing naked in front of me. I have never been with anyone as attractive as her and she probably knew as much.

Closing the distance between us, she took my face into her soft little hands and kissed me very passionately. Our kiss lasted for minutes and what had once been a semi hard cock was now fully engorged and was pushing up into her belly.

Sarah looked into my eyes and kept the contact as she slithered her way down my body, stopping only when her chin touched the tip of my penis. Her tiny hand wrapped around my shaft and pulled me forward into the wet confines of her mouth.

The wet slurping and sucking sounds of my loud blowjob were music to my ears. My lover used her hand, lips and tongue to caress the shaft of my penis to climax.

"I'm gonna cum real soon." Hearing my words, Sarah stopped what she was doing and looked up at me.

"Will you be able to cum three times?"

"Probably not, why?" No sense in lying about what might or might not be able to happen.

"I need you in me again."

Exchanging spots on the bed, Sarah got on her hands and knees and presented me with her glorious ass. Her meaty pinks lips and her spotless rosebud were staring me in the face.

As much as I wanted to drive myself home, I also wanted to create a memory of spank bank material for later use.

Lowering down onto my knees, I used my hands to pull apart her ass cheeks for even more access. Sarah's pussy opened up like the pedals of a flower coated with early morning dew. Her wet, warm steam was inviting my face to come in for a visit.

"Oh my god." Filled my ears when I parted Sarah's meaty lips. The first thing that entered my mind was how sweet the nectar oozing from her pussy tasted. With a couple of full licks from the small tuff of red curls, over her hard clit, through the trough formed by her lips and directly up, over her tight little asshole was almost more than she could take.

Pushing my tongue into her pussy as far as humanly possible I brought my thumb up to rub her hard nub of a clit. "Fuck yes. Just like that." Sarah was fully vested into this action. Her hips bucked unconsciously against my face, while I continued my attack.

With my nose buried into her ass and my lips glued to her clit, I couldn't see what Sarah was doing, but I could certainly feel it. Her body was vibrating like she was on some cheap thrill ride. If I had to guess, I would have thought that my princess's body was betraying her. She was pushing up against my face and trying to get away from me all at the same time.

A long solid "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh" escaped her as she came all over my tongue and lips.

My dick had dripped a small puddle of precum all over the floor in front of me and I couldn't stand to be out of her pussy for even one more second. Standing up behind her beautiful ass I asked, "Condom?"

"Just fucking do it. Put it in."

The question wasn't should I wear one, but more like where was one. This exquisite pussy in front of me would be the very first one in my twenty-one years of life that I'd ever been in bareback. I was thrilled and nervous at the same time.

I watched the mushroom head of my throbbing cock part her lips and sink into her depths. As good as it had felt earlier when she had first sat on me, it now was incredible. When I bottomed out, I held the position long enough of steady my shaking legs and grab on to her ass. Sarah cooed and lowered her head onto her pillow. Pulling back so that the head remained inside of her, I looked down and saw a trail of white, frothy cream coating my shaft. Apparently, we were both equally excited.

Unlike our earlier romp, we had no deadlines to beat. The sex was slow and slightly more enjoyable, not fast and furious like our first coupling. Sarah had experience. Her control over her vagina muscles made me quiver.

I was lost in world that was spinning in my head. The sights, the smells and the feels, all called at me in unison. "Cum baby. Cum for me."

Leaning forward to cup Sarah's swaying breast into my hands, I lightly pinched her nipples until she responded with a, "fuck yes" and came.

With her the long, freckled torso of her back, arched like a cat, I shot my load of semen into her unimpeded by the confines of a condom.

"Holy fucking fuck, Reid. That was incredible. You keep doing that to me, and I'll have to start calling you Lewis."

"I'm only as good as my partner." Sarah took my compliment and turned to kiss me when my softening cock, unceremoniously flopped out of her vagina.

"Can you stay?"

Every inch of my being told me, "no,run,get outta here, while the getting good". I had enough shit going on in my life and getting caught here would surely get me expelled.

"Absolutely". Well there it is. I'm a weakling of a nerd.

Sarah showed her approval by wrapping her hand and lips around my soft shaft and suckled me clean.

Laying together with this naked goddess in a small, lumpy twin bed was by far, the most comfortable thing that I'd ever had the privilege of doing in my entire life. The warm feel of her breath on my chest was the most natural thing in the world. Casually twirling my fingertips around her nipple, I drifted off into the best sleep of my life.

Dawn came way faster than either of us had anticipated. The hustle and bustle of people moving about in the hallway was a telltale sign that morning was upon us.

"Holy shit. You'll be in trouble if they find me here?" There had to have been more alarm on my face than was showing on hers.

"Oh yeah. It wouldn't be good."

"Can they kick you out?"

"Technically yes, but they can't kick me out until next semester. You?"

"Oh yeah. I'd be fucked royal. I'm not even supposed to be out after dark unless attending classes. Getting caught here would seal my fate for sure."

I must have looked like a wild animal that was cornered as I scanned the room for an escape route.

"Don't worry. The doors locked and no one but me has a key."

Sarah rolled onto her side and kissed me. It wasn't a good morning kiss. It was a, hey, we're about to fuck kiss.

The soft globes of her tits swayed down onto my chest as she mounted me in a cowgirl position. The feel of her nipples raking back and forth across my chest and the warmth of her pussy sitting near my cock, caused all of the blood in my body to head south.

No assistance was necessary as my penis was able to find its way home, all on its own. Sarah growled out a, "Fuck" as she sat back to take me deep.

"Shhh." I tried to quiet her, but she wasn't having it. Her poor bed squeaked and moaned under the pressure of us fucking on it.

Our tongues, still coated with morning breath, ravaged each other's faces. Hips bucking and slapping together seemed to be loud enough for others to hear, but at this point, neither of us cared.

Sarah stopped moving with sudden groan and exhaled all of her breath into my mouth. I could feel her juices on my shaft as she came. Not to be out done, I released a flood of my own. The poor sheets on her bed had taken a beating over the last few hours.

"Why me?" Her scrunched up face pondered my question. She knew what I was asking and didn't hesitate for a second when she answered.

"Cause you're a good guy. You offered to fill the condom, no questions asked. You also didn't throw me to the wolves when you got busted selling assignments. That would have got me turfed for sure, so I feel like I owed you."

"Consider your debt paid in full, and then some."

She was grinning ear to ear, when a full smile came over her face.

"I didn't mean it like that. I didn't do it because I felt that I needed to. I did it because you're smart and semi good looking."

"Only semi."

"Oh yeah, and somewhat witty." Leaning forward she kissed me again. "Don't get the wrong idea. I don't do this all the time. I've never had a guy in my room and last night went from being a real shitty situation, to one that will always be a great memory."

"Thanks, I think."

Sarah went over to my costume that still lay scattered across her floor, wiggling her naked ass on the way and fished my phone from my helmet. Punching digits into it, I instantly heard the sound of another phone ringing. Ungracefully she dropped it like rock.

"Now you have no excuse not to call me."

"Call you? Who says I'm leaving?"

The reply of, "I do" came as she handed me my Boba helmet.

What a sight it must have been, Sarah dressed in a black t-shirt, black yoga pants and black running shoes, guiding / sneaking me down the halls of her sorority house, fully dressed as Boba Fett. If she had a cape and her own helmet, she would have been my Darth Vader.

The side door of the house opened and the sunlight temporarily blinded me, but I was free. Unfortunately, that freedom was short lived.

Campus police patrol the streets of our university 24 hours a day looking for unusual things happening, and someone dressed as Boba Fett in the early morning, might just fit that description.

Walking the street as quickly as I could, I still didn't blend in with the surroundings, and the trees lining the street weren't much cover. The sound of a patrol car pulling up beside me sent a shiver through my body.

"Hey, C3PO. Little early to be trick or treating, isn't it? You got any I.D. on you?"

"It's Boba, and does it look like I have pockets?" Provoking them wouldn't help my cause, but they had me, so it was already too late.

"Well smart ass, lets start with a name."

"Boba Fett. Son and clone of Jango Fett."

"Okay asshole, give us a name."

Five minutes later the bigger of the two cops returned. "Well Mr. Garrett, it appears that you've been a bad, bad boy. Being out after hours and attending parties, breaks the restrictions of your curfew. Looks like this is the end of the road for you and this school. The Dean will be here shortly, and it doesn't look like anything or anyone, will save you this time."

"You're wrong about the parties. I haven't had a thing to drink, this morning or last night. I'll submit to a blood test to prove it."

The two campus cops just laughed and told me to save it for the Dean.

My heart sunk more than a little. It had been a fun ride, but it appeared like my time was up at FSU. At least I went out in style. That is if you can call getting arrested wearing a fucking Star Wars costume style. I guess years from now, it will make for a really good story.

"Reid, what the hell. You were supposed to be here thirty minutes ago." I recognized the sweet voice of my princess and she didn't let me down. Sarah was dress exactly as she had been the night before. Full princess regalia.

"Miss?"

"Yes officer."

"Were you expecting this gentleman?"

"Well I think that "gentleman" is a bit of a stretch, but yes I was."

"May I ask why?" When the officer asked the question, Sarah didn't look in my direction, nor did she hesitate with her answer.

"Surely. The sisters of Omega dress up every Halloween and we go over to the Children's hospital, to hand out treats. This year my boyfriend and his roommate have offered to join us in these incredible Star Wars costumes. I believe that the children will love it, don't you think?

In the distance I noticed a princess with long dark hair walking with an Imperial Stormtrooper. I would have bet my life that it had to be Ray. I would find out later that he too, had stayed the night with his princess.