Halloween Roulette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I, um, I, well hang on a second. Let me call the Dean back." When the officer returned. he seemed to be just a little bit frustrated. "Sorry folks, keep up the good work."

"Officer, why don't you come with us? The children would love to see a real live policeman. You can help us give out the candy."

"Thank you miss, but no. Duty calls." When the car drove away a feeling of nausea and relief washed over me.

"Wow, that was close. Holy shit what a good idea. How did you come up with that?"

"It was easy, because it's the truth. We are going to the hospital to hand out treats."

"What about the boyfriend part?"

"We'll see, but I hope that I didn't make that part up."I could see Sarah blushing in the early morning light.

It was sad and bittersweet to be at the hospital handing out candies and treats, but the kids were genuinely happy to see us. The fifty something sorority girls that attended were absolutely beautiful. Ainsley tried to chat up Ray and I, but Ray didn't even notice her, he was smitten with the new girl of his dreams. Lots of pictures were taken with the princess's and "Star Wars guys", and once again I noted how good of a job Ray's brother-in-law had done getting us these costumes.

When the day came to an end Ray and I made your way home.

"You're welcome Garrett."

"Oh, really Ray. For what?"

"Forgiving you the best night of your dull fucking life, that's for what." Not much of an argument there. Ray was right. I should be thanking him because it was one of the best nights and one of the best days of my short life.