Halloween Seduction Ch. 02: The Brides

Story Info
The Brides return and I have to make peace.
5.3k words
4.61
7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not the end of this story, but first a small story as a breather before continuing this one and a few from the past that I have left uncompleted. This includes the recent Haunted Incest as well as Wishing for a Domme and Becoming a Pet. Possibly I will be continuing others, but for now that is my plan at this time.

After the amazing experiences of the previous night I was ready for a quiet meal. Viktor soon appeared with a bowl of oatmeal, a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon, assorted fruit and a glass of orange juice.

"So Viktor, I have a few questions." He sat across from me and held his arms in an open welcoming gesture.

"Ask what you will." I nodded and drank some orange juice before continuing.

"The full moon is that really connected with lycanthropy? Because last night was not a full moon." He smiled, shrugging his massive shoulders.

"Normally, but last night being Halloween makes a difference. He no doubt smelled your arousal and the cum that was dripping down your leg. This is what drew him to you. He is rather embarrassed, I doubt you will see him." I started on breakfast, but did not eat much before seeing him waiting patiently in the chair.

"After breakfast take me to his room. I want to let him know there's no hard feelings. I'm guessing Vlad sleeps by day, where is Griffin?" He frowned.

"Griffin works through the night in his lab. Vlad is in his coffin, he doesn't care for the sun. Not fatal, but it bothers his eyes and he does not like what it does to his skin." I continued to eat as I asked questions.

"So, how do you usually pass the time?" He sat back, relaxing into the chair.

"Cooking of course, cleaning and along with Creighton, maintenance. We usually go with Ankhare into town, they have a great movie house." Suddenly I heard a sound from outside and was not sure what it was.

"What's that?" He frowned as he turned in the direction of the sound. His brow was furrowed and his mouth was tight before he spoke.

"The garage door." I raised my eyebrows at this.

"Garage door?" He nodded, but didn't turn back.

"We installed it about twenty years ago, we are not as primitive as we appear. I should show you the kitchen if I can." He briefly grinned, but frowned again.

"Is it Creighton or Ankhare returning?" He shook his head.

"Creighton is in his room and Ankhare is in his sun room for his rituals. It is our brides returning." The surprise at hearing this must have been even more obvious as he turned back to me. "While the five of us get along well." He winked at this point. "We are graced by the companionship of five wonderful ladies." I finished my meal and stood to move closer to him.

"You mean Griffin has an 'Invisible Woman' and there's a lady werewolf." He smiled and shook his head.

"Surely you know the stories." I stared at him a moment before speaking.

"You mean Vlad has three?" He nodded. "And you have your bride, but the fifth?" He stood, turning his attention to a door that I realized must lead to the garage.

"Not truly a bride, she's a ghost without connection to any of us." It was at this moment that a striking woman entered. From her height, close to seven feet, unfathomable eyes and skin like Viktor's it was clear that she was his bride. She spoke to him before she saw me.

"Oh, Viktor good, I hope breakfast is ready, we're all ravenous." Then she saw me and frowned with her brow furrowed in concentration. "Viktor, don't tell me all five of you?" He nodded.

"Anika, beloved his car broke down last night, we were being hospitable." She held up a hand to forestall further explanation from him.

"It went further than that Viktor. The three of them will be furious, you know what they threatened last time." Viktor seemed to shrink the moment she had entered, now he seemed very small and no longer as powerful as he had appeared to me.

"But that was fifty years ago, surely..." A glance from her stopped him.

"What? They might have mellowed...with age perhaps. Alright Viktor, you see to breakfast. When Griffin wakes, make it abundantly clear he is to stay out of the way and when Vlad rises, impress upon him just how much he owes me this time." He bowed, hands together, the picture of subservience.

"Of course beloved." He returned to the kitchen at speed and she turned to me.

"Now, tell me about your night after you arrived. Leave nothing out." So I proceeded to tell about dinner and meeting everyone, when it came to Ankhare, I found myself reluctant to be more detailed, but if she noticed she didn't react. I noticed a slight twitch when I came to the description of my time with Viktor, but otherwise she showed no reaction. However when I talked about Vlad, I paused as a thought struck me.

"We exchanged blood, does that mean I'll become a vampire?" She shook her head.

"No, it needs to be a significantly larger exchange, he was preparing you to forget about this house, as soon as you left it. The blood would give him greater influence." I stared wide-eyed at her.

"I don't want to forget." She shrugged.

"I doubt that will happen now. As you have probably gathered, Vlad's brides are quite jealous. How they have managed to remain united is probably because being against him is better than watching him stray into other beds. He's usually content, but when such an adorable person come inside, well how could he resist." She sighed as her brow once more furrowed in concentration. At last she spoke. "You will help me broker a peace in this house." I held up a hand.

"What do you want me to do? But first I am going to see Creighton. I want him to know that I don't hold a grudge." She smiled and held out a hand.

"Alright, I'll take you to him." She led me up the stairs and down the hall past Ankhare's rooms to another suite, where she knocked on the door. A voice fairly growled out.

"What do you want?" She rolled her eyes as she spoke.

"Creighton you will open this door, I have no time for you sullenness." There was a pause and the door was unlocked to swing open.

"What is it, Anika? I..." I noticed his tone was much changed from when he had first spoken, but he had stopped when he saw that it was me as well at the door. Anika spoke before he had the chance.

"Creighton, he has something important to say, listen." She turned to me.

"Don't be long. Return to your room and wait as soon as you're done." I nodded and she walked off while he stepped aside to allow me into the room. He closed the door and gestured to a chair. The room was a bit of a mess, but it was mostly a mix the mess of someone who's busy and some things were gnawed and scratched, presumably when he transformed. I saw that I had his attention so I spoke.

"Creighton, Viktor told me what happened. I admit I was scared, but I don't blame you. Now Anika wants me to do something, but I want to be friends." I held out my hand and after a moment's hesitation, he took it and we shook hands.

"You sure?" I nodded and didn't let go of his hand.

"Yes, Creighton. Now I think you know better than I do that Anika doesn't like to be kept waiting." He nodded vigorously and walked me to his door. I quickly made my way back to my room with only one wrong turn. Upon entering I saw Anika sitting on the bed. She smiled when I entered.

"Good. Now that you're here, I want you to stay in the room all day. The sun my not kill them, but the Brides will still prefer to be in their coffins. Once the sun sets they will come here, and I suggest you cooperate. Don't worry, they won't do anything permanent."

"All day?" She nodded.

"Viktor will bring you lunch and probably dinner before they come here. My plan is essentially we get what the boys got, so no jealousy." I stopped suddenly as it connected what she was saying.

"Does that mean you want too...?" She grinned nodding.

"Oh yes, you are adorable. I don't blame them. But I know Viktor so, I have reason to trust him more than they trust Vlad. Now undress. I haven't seen Viktor in over a week and the Brides don't satisfy in all the ways he does." I hesitated a moment to consider if I really wanted to object. The conclusion came quickly, whatever was going on between me and Ankhare, I didn't want to reject her. Somehow I had the feeling that her plans with the Brides notwithstanding, she would take 'no' for an answer. So with this conclusion I wasted no more time in undressing.

She looked me over nodding and patted the bed. Joining her on the bed she took me in her arms. Like Viktor she was quite strong, but giving a safe feeling, however where she differed she was softer. Her tongue was almost immediately pressed to my lips and I opened my mouth to allow her tongue inside. As the kiss continued she pushed me slowly back until I was lying on the bed with her on top of me. Without breaking the kiss she reached between my legs to take my semi-hard cock in hand. She quickly got me hard and began stroking slowly. She stroked for a while, but I didn't feel that close to cumming when she broke the kiss and idly squeezed me.

"Now, I want to see what else you can do with your tongue." She laid down on the bed spreading her legs. I needed no further invitation so I crawled between her legs and began to explore with my fingers. She proved to be wet, so I lowered my head to lick up the length of her pussy. She moaned softly and put a hand on my head, pulling me into her pussy. I began licking across her lips, up the sides and swirling my tongue around, but still staying on the outside. When I began lightly jabbing my tongue to different points on the lips, she spoke.

"Stop teasing, boy." Spreading the lips I began thrusting my tongue between them. She moaned, but was careful not to grip too hard. I continued my efforts as her moans became strangely high-pitched, almost like singing. I ground my hips against the bed as I was feeling increasingly desperate to relieve my erection. She was now laying down, arching her back and grinding her hips against my face. Suddenly her moaning hit a point where I almost couldn't hear it and she came on my face. She released me and I licked until I had cleaned up her pussy. She lay for a short time before sitting up to look down at me.

"You have definitely had some practice. Not that I thought that you were exclusively for the boys. Now for your manhood." I rose to my knees and moved forward until I could move my cock into her pussy. At first glance one would think that we were simply in the missionary position, however with her hands pulling me in and her overall size it was a position where she held dominance, despite being on the bottom. I thrust into her, although she was in complete control. I moaned, amazed at how tight she was, particularly as Viktor was bigger than I.

She completely embraced me, with all of her limbs as well as with her pussy. I moaned loudly and she moaned as well, but not as loud as before. At that point I was thrusting into her as fast as I could, but she began moving my hips so that I thrust even faster. My moaning was now reaching a volume to match anything I had produced the previous night. She continued to move my hips and I felt myself swelling inside her, at which point her moaning began to become louder. Despite my efforts I was helpless to prevent myself from cumming and soon exploded inside of her, however she did not stop.

She continued to use me like this and I was growing increasingly uncomfortable. Suddenly she pulled me in hard and held me as she moaned and writhed under me. When her orgasm subsided, she held me for a time before releasing me and I rolled off of her, unable to move initially. We lay there for a while before she rose and dressed.

"I suggest you get some rest, you'll need all of your strength. You were good by the way. I'll make sure that Viktor sends up some lunch." I turned to speak to her.

"Will you let Ankhare know what's going on?" She smiled.

"Of course. But he won't see you until later, possibly tomorrow as I don't think I could trust you to keep your hands off each other." I nodded and she left. I curled up and was soon asleep.

I was awoken by someone knocking on the door. Now fully awake my first thought was that it was Viktor, however I realized that the knock indicated someone far smaller. I didn't know who it could be though. Thinking quickly I pulled a blanket over myself as I was still naked and uncertain of who was on the other side of the door.

"Yes?" The door opened to reveal a woman whom I suspected was about twenty-five, with dark skin and hair cut short. "And you are? I was actually expecting Viktor." She smiled as she set a tray down on the desk.

"Victoria. No relation, mere coincidence. Actually he was going to, but I wanted to see you." I nodded, but made no move toward the desk as I was still feeling a little self-conscious.

"Thank you." At this point I was hoping she would leave so I could make it to the desk. However she was looking intently at me when suddenly she laughed.

"There really is no need to be bashful. Come eat, before it gets cold." I stared a moment longer, but ultimately I shrugged and stood to walk to the desk. She laughed again, this time more softly as she looked me over.

"Besides you really have nothing to be embarrassed about." I was certain I was blushing at this point as she laughed again. I tried to focus on the food she had brought. However the way she stared at me made it difficult. At one point I turned to her to speak.

"You're a ghost?" She grinned, nodding as she became a bit transparent.

"Yep, except I only moan with a skilled lover, chains are optional." I frowned as it took me a moment to process what she was talking about, causing her to laugh again.

"So, how long have been involved with this group?" She shrugged as she lay back on the bed.

"Pretty much from the beginning as the stones for this castle came from Europe, including the home I died in." She tensed somewhat and I thought she might cry, but she blinked and focused on me as she continued. "Are you finished yet?" I considered the food that remained and how hungry I felt. Determining I was done I put the cover back on, idly speculating on if it was really silver, assuming it wasn't, given the occupants of the house.

"Yes, I'm done, thank you." I expected she would take the tray back to the kitchen, however I blinked and she was sitting on the bed as before, but now her clothes were missing. She grinned.

"Clothes are a force of will for me. So I can dispense of them whenever I wish. Now, sit with me...please." I quickly joined her, now feeling my awkwardness return. However before I could speak she took me in her arms to kiss me. As expected I didn't fight her, but relaxed into the kiss. Her tongue stimulated my mouth in ways I didn't know was possible as I moaned into her mouth and I felt myself grow hard. In time she broke the kiss.

"Wow, Victoria that was amazing." She nodded, but didn't seem to be paying attention.

"Bend over, boy." Not sure what she had in mind, but complied nonetheless. I felt a hard smack on my rear, making it clear what she was up to. The spanking continued for some time, with each smack I moaned and began to wonder if it was possible to cum from being spanked. I had lost track of the number of smacks as well as how long it had been. Suddenly I realized she had stopped.

"Hmm, the problem is that I can only truly experience things through other people. We can still have some fun though." With this she disappeared and suddenly my hand went to my cock to start pumping.

"What? Victoria?" My other hand went to my mouth.

"Quiet, don't think just enjoy." The hand on my mouth moved away, only to suddenly plunge two fingers into my mouth. I moaned as I decide to surrender to her. My hands were now pumping in unison. However the hand with fingers in my mouth pulled out and I lay back. Without missing a beat on the other hand, the wet fingers plunged into my ass, finding little resistance. Now she directed my hands, one on my cock, the other thrusting two fingers into my ass, to pump in unison. I moaned even louder as she continued to direct my masturbation.

As this continued I could feel every sensation, in fact it felt more intense than I could ever remember stroking myself being. She started to moan in my mind and I felt my cock swell and a tingling spread out from my cockhead. This reached a point where my whole body was tingling as if my orgasm would not be just with my cock alone, but with my whole body. My moaning reached a point where it was a high pitched almost mewing sound that I didn't know I could produce, intentionally or drawn from me.

After what seemed an eternity I came and it didn't seem as if I would stop as it kept coming. Soon I lay on the bed twitching and more drops of cum continued to drip out until the orgasm ended and I collapsed. I heard quiet laughter as I drifted off.

"Rest well. I will be here when you wake."

I was once more awoken by a knocking on the door, however this time I was sure that the knocking was Viktor.

"Come in." It was about this time that I noticed that there was less light coming from the window and I was hungry. Viktor entered carrying a tray and swapped it for the one on the desk. He looked at me briefly before nodding.

"Of course, that's why she didn't return the tray. Victoria, I accept your needs, but if you harm him you will regret it, dead or not." Her voice rang out and it was clear he could hear as well.

"Harm this adorable boy? What sort of monster do you take me for?" He grinned and was soon laughing so hard that he nearly dropped the tray. She sighed, but responded as he left. "I suggest you eat. When the last of the sun's rays vanish, the Brides will be on the prowl and you will need all of your energy." I didn't argue as I sat at the desk and removed the cover from the tray. Trying to sound casual as I was merely curious I spoke.

"How long were you planning to stick around?" I got an impression like someone shrugging their shoulders.

"Probably your entire time with the Brides." I shrugged as I turned my attention to the food on the tray. Viktor apparently didn't believe in presenting decent meals as everything he made was great. After eating I went into the bathroom to use the toilet and generally clean up. Afterward I lay on the bed to wait and idly wondered if my life outside would wait for me, especially as I wasn't sure I wanted to leave, at least not for good. I didn't sleep, but I had nodded off when I sensed someone in the room with me.

"They are here, I won't do anything, only experience it with you. I recommend you do not resist in anyway." I slowly sat up, but felt as if something were drifting up the blanket until I felt two hands on my legs. I pulled back the blanket to reveal a head of dark hair and then I felt a tongue, licking my balls before she took one then the other in her mouth. I moaned and I felt her fangs, but her obvious experience ensured that it was further stimulation rather than painful.

There appeared to be a shadow descending upon me and then appearing as if she had always been there was another, this time clamped onto my nipple. Finally there was a third woman sinking her fangs into my neck, on the opposite side from where Vlad had bitten me. I moaned, but found I could not move. The one between my legs stopped and raised her head, allowing me to see her features. I guessed she was Japanese. She spoke, mildly scolding.

"Verushka, don't take it all, save some for us." She sounded mildly petulant as she said the last part. The one on my neck stopped and pulled off to speak to the other two, who were looking up at her, allowing me to see the third was of more Hispanic descent. The one who had been on my neck spoke with a Romanian accent.

12