Halloween Seduction Ch. 02: The Brides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Izumi, Rosalia, do you really think I'm that greedy?" They barely glanced at one another before speaking in unison.

"Yes." She laughed softly.

"Well, maybe. So why don't you two take your share and I try his cock." They grinned, nodding. Verushka moved between my legs, while Izumi moved beside me and she along with Rosalia put their mouths to my neck. Verushka easily took my entire cock in her mouth, while the other two began to feed. I moaned and writhed, although they held me easily. Verushka allowed me to drop from her mouth to speak to the other two.

"Come ladies, not too much. We want more than his blood remember." They pulled off faintly whimpering their disappointment. They looked at each other, I was seemingly forgotten. Verushka nodded as did Rosalia and Izumi straddled me. My cock entered her easily enough and she was soon riding me with abandon, while Rosalia began kissing me. Our tongues moved back and forth from one mouth to the other as I moaned into hers.

I had completely lost track of Verushka when suddenly I felt a finger probing my ass, causing me to moan louder and thrust hard into Izumi. The whole time Rosalia kept her mouth on mine. Izumi's movements became more erratic and her pussy tightened on me. Our thrusts met and we came together, her on my cock and me filling her pussy. She cried out and settled down on top of me. She did not remain there long before she rolled to one side and settled down to kiss me while rubbing a hand on my chest. Rosalia stroked my cock as she licked up the combination of my and Izumi's cum. When she had finished she tapped Izumi.

"Come on my turn now." Izumi sighed, but she sat up and moved aside. Rosalia lay on her back and beckoned to me. I moved into position and was soon thrusting inside, despite the fact that Izumi was a little smaller they were equal when it came to the tightness of their pussies. I leaned down to take a nipple in my mouth as I continued thrusting. She put a hand on my head and moaned, writhing underneath me. I had just reached a rhythm and had moved to sucking the other nipple when I felt hands on my ass. I heard Izumi giggling and she sound slightly out of breath, so I assumed she was touching herself.

"Naughty Verushka, getting impatient?" I realized that it was Verushka's hands on me. She then thrust two fingers into my ass, I moaned loudly and began thrusting even harder. This started a new rhythm as I moved back and forth from thrusting into Rosalia to moving back onto Verushka's fingers. Verushka began smacking my ass with her other hand. Rosalia wrapped both arms around me and pulled me into a kiss and I felt her pussy tighten.

She broke the kiss to moan into my ear as she came and Verushka added a third finger to her thrusts. Her hard thrust caused me to cum on an inward thrust into Rosalia. Verushka pulled out and I collapsed next to Rosalia. Verushka practically leapt onto me as she began licking my cock clean. I groaned as I was starting to reach my limits. After my cock was clean she smacked my balls and softly yanked my cock. She sighed.

"What about my turn? You're still soft." I groaned.

"Of course I'm soft. I don't know how I was hard for Rosalia. I don't usually get hard more than once a night, certainly not in the same hour." Verushka grinned impishly.

"That's not what we hear from Anika." I sighed.

"That was not more than once an hour. I didn't cum with Griffin and Viktor was, okay it was just under an hour after Creighton, but Ankhare was well after. This was occurring after more than a week without." Verushka frowned and looked down a moment before looking up.

"You hadn't even time for yourself, for more than a week before coming to this house?" I nodded and she grinned. Rosalia joined Verushka grinning as well.

"I'm sure I can help." Rosalia took to licking my balls and Izumi to kissing me. I shuddered as I felt Verushka licking between my ass cheeks and patiently stroked my cock. Needless to say their combined efforts soon had me hard and throbbing. Verushka grinned and briefly sucked me into her mouth.

"Well, you look ready now." She turned around, got down on all fours and rubbed her ass against my cock. I sat up and lined up my cock with her pussy, easily pushing inside, causing her to moan. Once I was all the way in I gripped her rear and slowly pulled out to plunge back in, eliciting further moans from her. Rosalia kissed me and Izumi started kissing Verushka while I got into a rhythm with increasing speed. Again I was astonished by the fact that despite them being different sizes their pussies felt identical.

I continued to thrust, moaning at her tightness and I heard all three moaning despite being muffled by kissing, so I concluded the other two were stroking themselves. I felt my own orgasm fast approaching and I struggled to keep my mouth on Rosalia's. Verushka's pussy clamped on my cock and this seemed to trigger the rest of us as we moaned our orgasm. Rosalia kept her mouth on mine and I thrust hard into Verushka before making several shallower thrusts into her. At last Rosalia broke the kiss and I collapsed onto Verushka. I heard Izumi speak as I collapsed on the bed.

"Well I for one am glad we listened to Anika." The other two made noises of approval as I drifted off.

When I came to I found myself in a room that I did not recognize, but was no less luxurious. The more I looked around the more certain I became that it was not a room in Vlad's castle.

"You are in my room as it was when I was alive." I turned to see Victoria seated on the bed beside me. However she appeared more solid than before.

"Victoria? How did I get here?" She laughed softly.

"You are not truly here. You are asleep, but after everything that has happened I can allow you to come here. Like a dream, but a little more real, particularly for me." She leaned into me and I accepted her kiss. After a short time I broke the kiss.

"How real?" She grinned and began removing her clothes.

"If you cum in this dream you will cum for real." Once naked she turned and leaned back into my embrace. I began kissing her neck and she moaned softly. She reached back to put my hands on her breasts. She moaned as I moved my hands on her breasts. She turned her head and we began kissing as I lightly pulled on her nipples. She began grinding against me and I moved a hand to reach between her legs.

She moaned as I plunged a finger between her lips and began thrusting rapidly. I thrust for several moments as she grew wetter and broke the kiss to moan. I only paused to add a second finger. She moaned louder and I thrust faster. I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers and she ground harder in orgasm. We returned to kissing as her breathing returned to normal. When her breathing calmed she spoke.

"Lay back now." I readily complied and she slowly lowered herself onto me. Once I was fully inside her she leaned down to kiss me and with her tongue in my mouth she began moving her hips. Her tongue and her hips worked in unison while we moaned into each other's mouths. Her thrusting increased in force as she embraced me to pull us tighter together. Her hands roamed through my hair as her hips continued to thrust against me. She tightened herself around me and I moaned as I came inside her. After a few more thrusts she cried out her own orgasm. She lay on top of me for several moments before she brought her mouth to my ear to speak.

"I want to stay like this, but I cannot entirely stop you from waking." It was at this moment that I awoke. I felt like crying as I knew I would have to go back to work. I dressed and emerged from the room to find the house deserted. The breakfast nook was equally deserted. On the table was a tray with a note.

  • Enjoy Vincent

Viktor

I quickly ate and looked for everyone, but I searched for an hour without finding anyone. I decided that if I couldn't find anyone, I would have to leave without saying goodbye. When I reached the door however Vlad was waiting.

"This sanctuary has cost me much and I refuse to take the risk of our secret getting out." He came at me, cape swirling around me. I blinked and found myself driving on the road toward a mechanic shop. I arrived moments later and was waiting for the car shortly thereafter. When the car was ready I returned home and only then did I think to check my messages. I returned the boss' call. I was uncertain of where I had been staying for two nights, but explained the situation with the car. As the package had been delivered it wasn't important, but I was uncertain of how the package had arrived. I had a feeling that I was missing something, but focused on living my life.

Will I remember my time at Dracula's Castle?

The End

12