All Comments on 'Halloween Surprises'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot and funny

Not scary, hot, complex action. I thought the card game and other room were underutilized, but you're right it would stretch the story pretty far. The blond joke was cute.

Good job.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 13 years ago
Nice job -

It was a really fun story on the whole - a bit of circular confusion NOT part of the Georgia twist that required double checking what I read but still nice.

Clear hot sex, the reader has to accept the fundamental premise of all access all the time - a little different than the more typical no means no caveat in these fun parties.

Georgia was awesome and just barely guessed at before the actual unveiling (some of us have great imaginations or have seen too many Agatha Christie type movies lol). I would have been interested in seeing the power trip jerk, who irritated Sara, get his somewhere but whatever.

Lois sounds like fun I hope she is more than a spiritual muse -

Thanks

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
really hot, but wrong category

This should be under Group Sex. Also, I'd love to see more, perhaps the next halloween. I'd like to read about Georgia and the narrator (Abe?) fucking each other in the ass.

One thing that does bother me is all the apostrophes, such as 'her' cock and 'she' came. It's very annoying.

Other than that, it's an great story, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story. Easy edit for respect

Fun story, very exhilarating. Would very much prefer that the pronouns used to describe Georgia weren't 'she'and 'her' quotes. It is invalidating to the characters gender identity by making her like a joke. As a transgender person it unsettled me every time. It reads like using 'it' every time instead of pronouns.

All in all i really liked the storyline and the characters were well written.

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks - Happy you liked it.

It was not a joke. Note that Georgia presented herself as a female, even in a previous encounter, and there were no quotes then. Only after she revealed her male parts did I start the quotes so readers could tell 'her' from her. She blew her cover and a few party people! I'm glad you know there was no offense intended.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeabout 1 year ago

Wonderful! I would like more of the same stories, with descriptions of appearances and details of the action, about grandiose bisexual orgies and other parties where many sexually uninhibited couples take part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES