Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers

Kelly didn't deny that she felt very uncomfortable doing this. What she was doing to her son made her feel perverse and immoral. She loved Jason very much, but she didn't find herself aroused at all. She looked up at him and forced her moth into a smile. At this point, her feelings didn't matter. She would do her best to make her son as comfortable as possible. With a firm resolve, she closed her eyes and took his shaft into her mouth.

Jason felt as if his cock was melting in his mom's mouth. It felt so incredibly good that he forgot his earlier fears. He closed his eyes and listened to the sucking sounds that his mom was making. It sounded quite soothing. His mom was being much gentler this time. On Halloween she tried to shove his cock into her mouth as far and as fast as she could. Now, her mouth moved slowly along his cock, caressing it lovingly.

It seemed so erotic and full of emotion that Jason felt incredibly turned on all of a sudden. He felt his climax build up so fast that he was afraid he'd blow his load too soon. He squeezed his mother's hand firmly -- a sign that he was close.

Kelly stopped immediately and pulled away. She looked up at her son and knew what he meant. She got back up to her feet.

For several long moments, they just stood there awkwardly looking at each other -- neither willing to lead the way to the bed. The pause was getting dangerously long and Kelly finally made the move, leading Jason by the hand.

She hopped up on the bed like a cat and lay down in the middle. She spread her legs invitingly and looked Jason in the eye. Her caring eyes were bright with love and smiled warmly.

Jason paused. His mom was sending such mixed signals. Her spread legs and exposed pussy said one thing, yet her eyes and smile said another. It was a good thing Jason wasn't making decision anymore -- his cock was.

Clumsily he climbed on the bed and positioned himself between his mom's legs. His cock hovered inches from her inviting pussy -- her flaps parted for his entry. He breathed in and could smell the sweet scent of her pussy. Unsure of exactly what to do, he leaned over his mom and lay down on top of her.

Their bodies pressed together. Kelly's boobs squished to the sides under Jason's heavy bulk. She could feel him jerking his hips, trying to penetrate her. She thought it was funny and cute, the way he poked around like a blind mouse. She decided to help him and slid her body down a little under him. Suddenly, he found his way and his tip sank into her. She tightened and drew a sharp breath from the sudden contact, but then relaxed and allowed her son to enter her.

Jason felt hot. His brain buzzed. His cock was only an inch or two inside of his mom's pussy. He wanted to slide it in further, but he was suddenly afraid. He felt on the verge of an orgasm and he knew that he is not supposed to cum this fast. He tried to buy some time and hoped the feeling would pass. It didn't help any that his mom was breathing loudly somewhere under him. He thought that he was gaining control when his mom suddenly scooped her legs behind him and pulled him closer in.

Jason's cock slid further into his mom's warm pussy. That sent him over the edge and he was powerless to do anything about it. With one last thought, Jason shoved his cock even further and surrendered to his orgasm.

Kelly felt Jason's cock pump several loads of sperm into her. She just closed her eyes and felt as his penis pulsated deep in her vagina.

"It's all too soon," Kelly thought. "Steve needs to see more. Otherwise, he'll make me do this again."

Kelly lay quietly under her son, listening to his heavy breathing. She was thankful that his cock was still hard and knew that this wasn't over yet. She began working her hips underneath him, putting extra effort into massaging his cock with her pussy. His fresh spunk provided extra lubrication, and Kelly felt as if she was really wet.

Jason didn't react for quite some time.

"He's probably embarrassed," Kelly thought. She wanted to make him feel like it was okay. She wanted him to feel good about this. She forced herself to begin moaning slightly.

It worked, and little by little Jason began meeting her movements. Within a minute they were fucking actively.

Jason set a faster pace than she would have liked, but his strokes were gentle and even. His cock glided easily inside of her, thanks to all his semen. Kelly realized that she was feeling better about this whole situation. She didn't even deny that Jason was doing a good job. His cock seemed to be the perfect size for her -- it filled her out nicely and was touched her in all the right spots.

"That is probably why I had an orgasm on Halloween," Kelly mused. "It's been a while since I had one with Steve."

The thought of an orgasm sent slight shivers down her arms. She could tell she was getting aroused and her sex was heating up. She didn't have to force the moans; they poured freely out.

Sex sounds filled the room. The bed was creaking, Kelly was moaning and Jason's pelvis was slapping loudly against her skin. They were both breathing heavily, as if in union.

"We should change positions," whispered Kelly into his ear. "I'm getting a little squished."

"How about doggy-style?" whispered Jason back with exhilaration. He didn't wait for an answer and pulled back away from her, slipping his cock out. He picked her up gently by the hips and flipped her around. Kelly got to her knees and buried face in the pillow, sticking her ass up.

Jason took a moment to enjoy the view. His mom's tight ass glistened in the light. He could see her small asshole, puckered up neatly between the cheeks. He saw her pussy -- her lips enlarged and dark red, her hole spread open with a glob of sperm drooling out of it. It looked messy and it turned him on even more. He decided not to waste another moment and scooted closer to her, guiding his dick inside.

This was just like the Halloween night. Only this time there were no costumes, no mirrors and no masks. Jason grabbed his mom by the hips and began fucking her from behind. He watched her ass, the way it jiggled every time he slammed into it. He could see her pussy stretching and pulling at his cock every time he pulled out. He could hear the way his balls slapped against his mom's skin whenever he drove inside of her. Jason knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Kelly burrowed her head in the pillow and moaned like a ghost. She completely surrendered to her son and allowed him to have his with her. She almost forgot that her husband was watching them -- she was so engulfed by the act. She didn't feel a drop of guilt about what they were doing now. Quite the opposite, she felt wonderful. She could never imagine that sex with her own son could be this good. She felt herself nearing orgasm.

First, her pussy began tingling. Then the sensation spread to the rest of her body. Even her mind was tingling. Her son seemed to her like a young, mighty stud that was hammering away at her like as slut. Kelly needed that hammering, she needed it so bad.

"Oh! Yes! Oh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ah! Oh my god!" Kelly screamed out at the top of her lungs. She lost all control of herself. Her whole body was convulsing, her pussy and asshole were contracting. She pulled at the bed sheets to try and grasp at reality, but reality was slipping.

When Jason heard his mom scream out like that, it filled him with such lust that he began fucking her even faster. The whole bed was rocking and the headboard was banging loudly against the wall. He let go of his mom's hips and reached around to her breasts. He caught them in his palms and squeezed them hard. He bent over her when he felt his balls tighten up. He didn't slow down for moment as his cock began shooting out whatever sperm was still left in him. When he was finally done, he collapsed on top of her, exhausted.

The fog began to clear from Kelly's mind as her orgasm settled. She never even imagined that an orgasm could be so powerful. The walls of her pussy were still vibrating with orgasmic after effect. Nothing mattered to her at this moment; it didn't matter that her son gave her the orgasm of her life or that her husband watched the whole thing. She felt relaxed and ecstatic. She smiled at feel of her son laying on top of her, his cock still inside and still hard.

Steve watched the whole show quietly from the closet. At first he was a bit annoyed by the fact that he couldn't see as good as he wanted too, but he dared not spoil this. He found that if he put one eye to the crack, he could see pretty well.

When he saw the man that his wife was about to fuck, he immediately became curious who that guy was. In a way, he liked his mysteriousness, but his curiosity was greater. The man appeared young, but Steve couldn't be sure. The stranger kept a hooded sweatshirt on the entire time, with a hood over his head. Did the stranger suspect something? Why would he wear a sweatshirt during sex? Did Kelly tell him I'd be watching? Why does this guy look somehow familiar? The questions wouldn't leave Steve alone.

Steve watched as his wife gave the stranger a blowjob. She didn't seem to be too enthusiastic and Steve knew she could do better than that. When they began fucking, Steve took his own cock out and started stroking it slowly.

"Did he already cum? Inside of her?" wondered Steve incredulously, when he saw the man stop suddenly as soon as he stuck his cock in. He smiled when the fucking resumed.

When his wife was getting brutally pounded from behind Steve felt that he was about to cum himself. But he decided that he wanted to fuck his wife right after the stranger was done with her. Steve's curiosity about the identity of this stranger returned.

Steve waited for the right moment. As soon as this stranger finished cumming inside of his wife, Steve opened the closet doors and came out.

They didn't seem to notice him at first.

"That was great!" exclaimed Steve announcing his presence and approached the bed. "I want to meet this man."

"Steve! No! What are you doing!?" screamed out Kelly in alarm.

Steve stopped within several feet of the bed and said: "I just want to meet him. That's all."

"No! Go away!" yelled Kelly again. Her face was sweaty and flushed, and she looked furious. However, she seemed to be pinned under the bulk of the stranger, who didn't move at all.

"Why? Who is this guy?" asked Steve, somewhat hurt.

"We had an agreement!" violently screamed out Kelly. "Get out! Get out right now and let us finish!"

Kelly was really pissed, but Steve failed to understand why. The stranger wasn't saying anything at all. He was just lying there like a rock. What was he hiding?

"Okay. Okay," said Steve putting up his arms. "Calm down, honey. Relax." Steve backed away and made it look like he was walking for the door. Just as he was passing behind the hooded man, he made a quick leap and jerked his hood off.

"Jason!?" exclaimed Steve.

At the sudden unfolding of events, Jason sprang to action. In a blurry flash he pushed away from his mom, jumped off the bed and bolted out of the room.

For long minutes, Steve stood staring after his son. His eyebrows were drawn up in disbelief and his mouth hung open. Finally, he turned to face his wife who was still lying on the bed. He saw wet stains all over the sheets and he saw her pussy and thighs slick with sex juices. Slowly, his lips spread into a wide smile.

"Wow, Kelly!" he said. "I can't believe you got Jason to do it!"

fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers