All Comments on 'Halloween Treat'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Good job very nice story for Halloween.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 3 years ago
Great Love Story

Sex really is hotter when there is also real romance. Very nice story...but maybe a little hotter if he had punched out Marco. I always got hotter after punching out someone being mean to a woman... Something about those two f... words that go together... :-)

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Excellent

I believe this story had about everything. A little surprised that she still had her V card, but Gabe didn't seem to mind. Well done

KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

Absolutely magnificent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Well written! Flowed really well, and the characters rang true. Sure wish this happened more in real life. Thank you for the story!

apophasisapophasisover 3 years ago

"Other women I'd known would've stripped me off by now, and would already be crawling up body, demanding that we get it on. So I've got to say it was kind of refreshing to see that she was a little shy and this would be something special for her, and obviously she didn't hop into bed with every guy she knew."

Unless you were trying to make Gabe look like an idiot and an asshole for ignoring the fact that she jumped into bed with him on the first not really a date, I'm not sure the slut shaming was a positive addition to the story.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

What a lovely story!

It was wonderful seeing it work out for these two. Thanks for the uplifting tale.

G5902G5902over 3 years ago
Another one of your great stories!

Okay, two little silvered haired old Italian noona’s, ahhh how did not you not end the story with a revelation of some Romantic Halloween Magic!? I really enjoyed the story.....

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
What A Lovely Sweet Story

Loved the setting with the two nonnas and written so well. Just thought the scenes involving her father were a little too contrived and too short. Despite his insistence he gave in too soon IMHO. Great story. Well done.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

This was such a sweet story!!!!! I absolutely loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely Story

Thoroughly enjoyable read. Loved the two meddling nonnas, all the food, but mostly the wonderful love story. Thanks for sharing.

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 2 years ago

No other word as perfect !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gabe is 30yrs yet at the start he's written like a teenager. Was expecting crazy wild hot tempered Italian hands flying all over the place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! 5* for sure.

The only thing that would have made it better was if it was a bit longer. As another poster mentioned, it might have been good if the build-up to asking her out might have been longer. Perhaps they meet the day before and he finally asks her on Halloween morning. Also, the fix-up by the dad could have been drawn out a bit more. Perhaps the creep and his family are there and she has to endure an entire dinner with them. And she can't see Gabe for a couple of days (because he had to go out of town on business?) and the turmoil lasts a bit longer. Perhaps a six page story instead of 4.

OTOH, I know that writing takes time, and when you have a deadline for a contest, sometimes you just need to get the story done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NOTHING WORSE THAN INTERFERING OLD BITCHES, MORESO WHEN THEY'RE FAMILY

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story. Easy reading great flow. And a father that did not disown her for not doing what he wanted. All in all, a very good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5*, just for nonna Rossi.

She deserves them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Two interfering old bitch grandmothers

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

5/5, very nice and well told. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...