Halloween Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But all the same, getting ready for the party, I put a little extra effort into my hair and makeup, because if I was going as a fairy princess, I wanted him to least think that I kind of looked the part.

After I'd put a bowl of Halloween treats out on the front stoop for the trick or treaters to help themselves, I took one last look at myself in the mirror, and adjusted my little sparkly silver crown, hoping I at least looked okay.

GABE

I hated letting my brother's down, but figured we could just have our movie night tomorrow. I had them loaded on my box, so it wasn't like the movies were going anywhere.

When I called to tell my younger brother Rick about the change of plans, he didn't sound too happy. "So, you're ditching your own family for some girl? Is that what you're telling me?"

Though he tried to get it out of me, I wouldn't tell him who she was, only that I wanted to help her out, so she wouldn't have to go to this party alone. Because there was no way I wanted it going through the family grapevine that I was taking out Lianna Mancuso, or I'd literally never hear the end of it.

Of course my youngest brother Nico had me rolling my eyes, when I called him and he gave me an earful, too. "Hey, I thought it was bros before hos. You're saying you're seriously ditching movie night with your brothers for some chick you barely know?"

"First of all, she's definitely no ho. And we can get together tomorrow night, order the same pizzas we always do, I got the beer in the fridge and the movies all set to go." I wondered if I should even ask if he had a costume I could borrow, since we were about the same size. Though he wasn't too happy with me for blowing him off, I decided I had better find out if he had anything I could wear, since I didn't know what else to do, seeing as it was already Halloween and only a few hours till the party. "You wouldn't happen to have a costume I could borrow would you?"

"Yeah, I got a couple in the closet. So come on over and see which one you want." At least that was settled, and I've have something to wear.

I decided on a pirate costume, instead of a black glow-in-the-dark skeleton, mostly because it looked kind of cool. When I tried it on, I noticed it was really good quality, and nothing like what you'd pick up in a Walmart. With a nice white open neck shirt, black brocade silver-buttoned hip-length vest, burgundy hip sash, black leggings, knee-high black leather boots and even a feathered black and gold trimmed tri-corn hat. Running my hands over the perfectly fitted brocade vest, I stepped out of the bedroom and showed my brother, to see what he thought. "Hey, Nico, this is actually pretty nice. Where'd you get it?"

"You remember I was going out with that actress for a while? She hooked me up with it for a Halloween party we went to last year, and told me I could keep it. She said it was used in a pirate movie, so it's the real deal, authentic to the period, and tailor made for the actor who wore it." He nodded looking me over. "Looks like it could have been made for you, too. And you look pretty cool, like a real live pirate."

I was just glad I didn't look too goofy. I remember when I was little, my mother loved to dress me up in this silly poofy, pumpkin costume, for a couple of years in a row. All the other kids in school would laugh and take turns poking at me, because the thing was bright orange and big and round. And it made me look like a real tubby, which of course also made me the perfect target for the other little monsters, and was probably why I never really got into dressing up.

Well, at least for tonight I looked like an actual buccaneer instead of a tubby little jack o'lantern, that hopefully no one would want to poke, or laugh at.

Lianna lived in a pretty nice townhouse complex not that far from my place. I noticed the little ones were already out trick or treating, so I slowed down to a crawl as I drove into the parking area and kept a lookout for any little characters darting out between the cars. Her neighborhood looked pretty festive, with pumpkins out on all the front stoops and few skeletons and ghosts hanging from the trees, and even a few tombstones on the lawns. After I rang her doorbell, I stood waiting, hoping I looked okay.

I was all set to say, "Trick or treat," but the moment I saw her when she opened the door, I'm sure my mouth fell open. She just looked so beautiful, like a princess out of a Disney movie, even with a sparkly tiara in her hair. "Wow," I muttered, "You look... amazing."

She grinned, wiggling her eyebrows as she looked me up and down. "And you look um... really good, too. Nice costume, Gabe."

She held the door open and when I walked in, I nodded looking around, deciding I really liked her place. She had good taste, clean basic white with some nice accents and nothing too girly.

I noticed she had a little white jacket in her hand, I guess in case it got colder later. "So, you all set?" I asked her.

"Yep, I'm ready." Then she leaned in and dropped a soft little kiss on my cheek, smiled and said, "And thanks for taking me tonight, Gabe, I really appreciate it."

Touching my hand to my cheek, surprised that she'd actually kissed me, I nodded as I walked back to my car, and muttered, "No problem."

The party was at a big university campus downtown. After I found a place to park, I helped her out of the car and she took my arm.

The way she smiled up at me, had me almost laughing as though we were on an actual date, when we both knew this was just... us being friends, I guess.

They didn't need to put any signs up with the pumpkins lining the walkway along with some spider-webs hanging from the trees, to show us the way to the party. The old building itself was kind of eerie, dark brick and stone with leaded glass windows, it looked custom made for Halloween.

Lianna explained as we walked inside that this was an annual event for law students both past and present that raised money for their scholarship fund.

Of course I noticed right away an older grey haired guy's eyes lighting up the moment he saw Lianna. Dressed as a wizard with a big black cape and pointed hat on his head, he wasted no time walking over, leaning in and murmuring, "My goodness you look lovely tonight, Lianna. You're an absolute vision."

I noticed her smile didn't quite reach her eyes and she looked a little uncomfortable as she replied, "And you look good too, Professor Higgins, nice costume."

Once she'd introduced us, he gave her a sly smile, leaned even closer and murmured, "Perhaps we'll have a dance later, Hmmm?"

Slightly wincing, I noticed she just nodded and didn't reply. When he finally wandered out of earshot, she whispered, "Ugh, he's such a perve. Everyone knows not to get too close to him, especially with a nickname like Professor Handsy."

Now I was really glad I came, she looked so hot, I could already imagine how many guys would want to take a shot at her if she were on her own.

We headed over to the bar and I got her a glass of white wine, and I just had a beer. And seeing as I was driving, especially with her, I knew that would be it for me for the night.

The place was really done up for Halloween, dark and kind of gloomy, with strobe lights shining on plastic skeletons and glow in the dark ghoulish monsters scattered in the darkened corners around the room.

Next to the bar was a snack buffet, that was kind of fun. We tried a few things, noticing that someone had put a lot of work into making everything look creepy. Like the finger shaped canapes with long scary looking almond nails and devilled eggs with black spiders sitting on top, and cupcakes and cookies piped with witch hats, pumpkins and ghosts. And pretty much every other kind of ghoulish thing they could think of, even the blood-red punch looked like it had eyeballs floating in it.

A lot of people were up dancing in some pretty elaborate costumes, and apparently there was a contest later for best of the bunch.

And naturally the DJ was playing all the Halloween classics like, Monster Mash, Ghostbusters, and Old Black Magic, but thankfully he mixed in some other songs, too, that we could actually dance to.

Once they dimmed the lights and the dance floor really started filling up, after we'd talked to a few people that Lianna knew, I thought I'd better ask her if she wanted to dance.

Luckily as soon as she smiled up at me and said, "Yes, I'd love to," I breathed a sigh of relief when a real body-hugger started up, so at least I'd have an excuse for pulling her into my arms and holding her close.

As Frank Sinatra crooned the classic, The Way You Look Tonight, we both smiled and I reached up and stroked her cheek, that was just as soft as I imagined, as Frank belted out the lyrics to the perfect song for a night like this. 'I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight. You're lovely, with your smile so warm and your cheeks so soft. There is nothing for me but to love you and the way you look tonight.'

Then I took a chance and held her even closer, pressing her body tight against mine when that was followed by Cherish, another romantic oldie. And when they sang, 'Cherish is the word that I use to describe all the feelings that I have hiding here for you inside. You don't know how many times I'd wished that I told you. You don't know how many times I wished that I could hold you. You don't know how many times I wish that I could mold you into someone who could cherish me as much as I cherish you," I got lost in the way Lianna was looking up into my eyes. And I couldn't believe it when she pushed up on her toes and touched her lips to mine.

I blinked, wondering if it really happened. Almost from the first moment I saw her this afternoon, I'd wanted to tastes those lips, and now that she was actually kissing me, was almost surreal.

She looked a little uncertain after, like maybe she shouldn't have, so I thought I'd better kiss her back, just to let her know I enjoyed it. But the second my lips touched hers and my hands slid into her hair, I realized this was going to be a lot more than a little peck on the lips.

With her softly moaning against my mouth, and her arms circling my neck, I tugged her against me, slid my hands down along her back, molding her body to mine, then I captured her mouth in a kiss so hot, I wondered if we were shocking the other people on the dimly lit dance floor.

All it took was one taste, and I just couldn't get enough of her. It was like fireworks going off in my brain, as the kiss went on and on, igniting every inch of me. Already feeling myself growing hard, I'd kissed enough women to know that something was happening that I'd never felt before. If I believed in sorcery, I'd swear she had me under her spell.

Of course she looked enticing beyond belief in her body hugging pink gown with her breasts heaving, giving me a perfect show of cleavage, with all that long blond curly hair trailing down her back, that I couldn't stop winding my hands through. And the adorable way she blushed, with those pretty hazel eyes of hers sparkling, I started to realize that I was way more than a little attracted to her, or I wouldn't be standing here dressed up as a pirate, trying to sneak kisses with her in the dark, like some kind of kid with his first crush.

I remembered my mother told me once, that I'd know when I found 'The One.' And I started to wonder, if that's what I was feeling, and already knew we were going to be doing a lot more than kissing before the night was over.

The music had stopped. And though weren't dancing anymore I still had her wrapped in my arms, gazing into each other's eyes, drawing my hand up and down her back, when I got a rude awakening with a tap on my shoulder. When I looked back and saw Professor Handsy, Lianna and I both rolled our eyes and tried not to laugh, when looking straight at her, he smiled and said, "May I cut in?"

"Sorry," I told him, "we were just going out for some air."

Looking disappointed, he nodded, turned and left, and Lianna smiled up at me and whispered, "Thank you."

We decided we'd better head outside after that, so she took my arm and we walked out to a balcony that overlooked a straw maze they'd built at the back of the building. We could hear people inside, laughing and swearing as they tried to find their way out. "You want to try that after?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "Sure why not."

I took my vest off and draped it over her shoulders, like a cape since it was a little cooler out now, and she'd left her jacket in the car.

Then with my gaze on hers, when I reached out and tipped up her chin, she stepped into my arms, and we kissed for I don't know how long.

All I know is that I'd never enjoyed kissing anyone as much her. I could have kissed her all night, and I knew I'd still want more.

Finally we pulled apart, both breathing hard and grinning like crazy. But considering where we were, I knew I had to slow things down, because my britches were starting to get tight down in front, so I said, "So, should we try the maze?" When she nodded, I took her hand and led her outside, glad to get out into the cool night air, hoping my erection would take a hike.

It was fun, but it wasn't easy and we kept ending up at dead ends, where we'd laugh and try again. Till finally we made our way out, and Lianna noticed a couple of friends from school standing around talking and we went over to say hello, still holding hands and laughing.

I overheard her friend in a witch costume, who looking over at me, asking her, "Wow, who's the hottie? And more importantly, does he have any brothers?"

Lianna laughed. "Actually he's got two, and he's just a family friend."

Just a family friend? I know we weren't actually dating, but for some reason that stung, like she didn't see me as more than that, even though we'd spent half the night almost kissing each other senseless.

But then again, as I thought about it, it was kind of hard to explain why we were out together, or define who we were to each other, since we weren't exactly family, and so far we really were only friends.

Then when a guy in a Frankenstein costume, standing with the group offered us a toke on his joint, we both shook our heads and said, "No, thanks." And we decided to say goodbye to her friends and head back inside.

I'd never been into drugs and I was kind of relieved to see that Lianna didn't seem to be interested, either.

The last girl I'd been seeing had a drug habit she never told me about. But then one night when we were out with friends at a club and I noticed that she was acting kind of strange like she was high, groping me in front of everybody and talking really loud, and trying to kiss everybody we were with, including the waiter. When I asked what was going on, she got angry and told me the truth, that she been doing a lot drugs. And when she actually broke up with me because she said I was too straight laced for her, I was kind of glad, because I didn't like where she was headed.

So I started to realize that Lianna and I had a lot in common, especially being raised with the same values with a similar background, and both of us close to our families.

When we got back inside they were the announcing the best costume prizes and we looked at each other shocked and laughed when they called out our names and aimed a spot light on us. We each got little a box of chocolates and a medal to wear around our necks to show that we'd won.

We decided before we left to join everyone going through the steps to Thriller in a line on the dance floor. As we both laughed like crazy, trying to keep up and not trip over our own feet, I decided the night turned out to be a lot fun, especially since I got to enjoy it with her.

We held hands on the drive back to her place, though we were both pretty quiet, I could almost feel the air crackling around us, like we both knew something was going to happen, and the night wasn't nearly over yet.

When I pulled into her driveway, I turned in my seat, smiled into her eyes, tipped up her chin and kissed her till I wanted to drag her pretty ass into my lap. And both of us were breathless by the time we came up for air.

Then when she asked, "Would you like to come in for a coffee or a nightcap?" though I really wanted to, part of me wondered if we should leave things the way they were. We'd had a nice night, shared a few kisses, and when we saw each other again, things wouldn't be too awkward. But I knew if I agreed to go inside with her, we'd be sharing a hell of a lot more than coffee.

I squeezed her hand as she looked across the car at me waiting, looking a little uncertain. "Are you sure you want me to come in?"

When she nodded and whispered, "Yes," that was all I had to hear. I came around the car, opened the door for her, took her by the hand and walked her up the stairs, with my heart already pounding.

And the moment we got inside, I pulled her into my arms, and we kissed like there was no tomorrow.

Soon I was running my hands over her back, trailing my lips along her jaw, over her collar bone and finally dusting kisses over the rise of her gorgeous breasts. Tipping her head back, to give me better access, she moaned a little louder with each brush of my lips over her heaving flesh.

Planting hot, lingering open-mouthed kisses across both breasts, I pushed up the back of her dress, slid my hands over her thighs, and the instant my hands connected with the warmth of sweet, tight ass, even through her panties, I could feel myself getting rock hard.

I knew she had to be able to feel it, too, especially when she smirked and asked, "So... coffee, tea or... me?"

Chuckling, I could hardly believe my ears. So it looked like this was really going to happen. But as I stared into her pretty hazel eyes, I still wondered again if we should be doing this.

But when she started impatiently tugging my shirt out of my pants and I felt her warm, soft hands trailing a path over my chest, her fingers furrowing through my chest hair, with her softly moaning, my doubts fled, and I knew we both wanted this.

When she touched her lips to the hollow in my throat, it sent a jolt right up my spine and without even thinking I began to work the zipper down on her dress. And when it fell away, and I looked down and got my first look at how indescribably sexy she looked in just her white lace bra and tiny panties, I could hardly breathe.

But I could see she looked a little uncertain, and starting to blush, changing the hue both her face and her breasts to a very pretty shade of pink.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered against her mouth, as I toyed with her nipples.

And I was relieved when she grinned, cupped my face in her hand, dragged her thumb across my bottom lip, and murmured, "Same goes."

So, I kicked off my boots, picked her up and carried her up the stairs to her bedroom. As we walked through the doorway, Lianna reached out and flipped the switch by the door, bathing the room in a soft, muted glow from her bedside table lamps.

Once I'd sat her down on the bed, and started to take off my costume I noticed with each piece I removed, her eyes just kept growing wider. By the time I pulled my shirt over my head, standing in front of her in just my clingy black boxers, with my raging erection fighting to break free, her mouth had fallen open and her eyes were big as moons.

Sensing she was anxious I sat down beside her on the bed and reached for her hand and stroked it with my thumb. "Lianna, this doesn't have to go any further if you don't want it to. We just could hold each other for a while, and then I'll head out and let you get some sleep."